The Sentinel Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JPMMURPHY
JPMMURPHY
29 Followers

With that, Jan slid off the bed, moving to her computer to type.

"Lisa! Wow! This is great. I haven't seen you in so long."

There was no response as Jan went quickly to options and killed the view she had of her own picture which would give them a full view of the picture being sent to them. Waiting half a minute more with no response, Jan typed.

"What a treat, babe. You look as good as ever. It can't be all that bad."

Fifteen seconds and no chat. Suddenly, the woman raised her legs and draped them over the arms of her chair with one hand coming down to press below her shaved pubic area. Deciding it was time to give a little more, to keep the killer, or maybe, the killer's girlfriend involved, Jan typed.

"I love you, Lisa. Now let's do this together."

When she turned, she saw Jack staring off to the side at the image on the screen. She knew it wasn't the sight of Lisa's naked body that had his attention. It was the fact it was a woman. Sitting at the end of the bed, Jan patted the space beside her, and said, "Jack, come here; you can see what's happening better."

Jack scooted forward, careful to keep his head and face above the line of the camera, and lowered his legs over the edge of the bed, his cock semi-hard now from the distractions and lack of attention. Jan leaned in to kiss his cheek and noticed he was transfixed by the image on the screen - transfixed by the thought that he could be looking at Lisa's killer.

"Jack, come back to me. We need to get a shot of her head."

With that, Jan moved to the floor in front of Jack, knelt between his knees and took his cock in her hand. With a squeeze and a slight pull, Jan leaned in to suck. Her attentions were thorough as she moved up and down on his now completely hard cock, with small sucking sounds mixed in with moans as she worked.

* * * * *

That's right, Jan. Do it right. Do it to me. Dave leaned back in his chair and watched Jan as she worked on the idiot's cock. She should always have been mine, he thought. And soon, she would be - his resolve setting in.

* * * * *

Jan stood and pushed Jack back a few feet on the bed. Facing the camera, her back to Jack, she straddled Jack's thighs and slid his cock in again. With her hand down, finger pressing on her clit, she watched Lisa. Moving slowly, rhythmically, up and down on Jack's cock while squeezing with her thighs, she watched Lisa as she struggled to scoot back on the chair, her hands working as they covered her clit and her swollen, wet crack.

* * * * *

Linda watched Jan, now facing the camera, Linda's hand working, seemingly with her own. Yes, she could get lost in Jan. She knew it now. And for some reason, at some level, Linda knew that Jan could be the one. Part of her mind continued that thought while the other part moved her hands and raised her hips as she squeezed around her fingers.

Yes, I can feel it building. Are you watching assholes? She felt an empty space in her stomach as it started, and then it happened. Just as Linda started to cum, her thighs, jerking in on her hand, caused her to slip in her own juices. Her bottom pushed past the end of the chair, and her shoulders and head came down. Her face contorted in a strange mixture of pleasure and concern, lips parting slightly as she fought to breathe. Linda struggled to get back up and at the same time, not loose contact with Jan. She saw Jan, her finger still moving over her clit and the man, his cock glistening as it was exposed once more before being covered.

Biting her lip, Linda finally pulled her hands from between her thighs and reached frantically for the arms of the chair to push herself back in place; then her hands moved frantically back between her legs.

* * * * *

John couldn't believe his eyes as Linda slid down into view. Yes, it was her; there she was looking out between her breasts. Yes, you bitch, I have you now. Hitting the capture button on the keyboard of his office laptop, he saved several shots of Linda to the hard drive. Then pulling his cock, he reached frantically for a Kleenex as he thought of what he would do to Linda.

* * * * *

Dave was trying to catch his breath, furious that he hadn't been able to keep up with Jan and the idiot. How the hell could he keep it up so long with Jan sliding over his cock like that? He looked at his wadded, soggy Kleenex and threw it into the corner; then he watched as Jan suddenly moved out of the picture and kneeled again beside the idiot to suck him. How could she do that he wondered? How could she keep doing that when I've already finished? Bitch. His fantasy of him and Jan together, her laughing and hanging on his arm, suddenly clouded, as he watched Jan swallowing the other jerk off's cum. "You'll get yours," he yelled as he watched, his hand coming up to wipe a small line of spittle from the corner of his mouth. Yes, I'll show you, bitch, and his mind wandered as he lost himself in the dark fantasy.

* * * * *

The Sentinel sat exhausted. Coming back slowly from the plateau of ecstasy reached only seconds before. Breathing became normal, and muscles started to relax. Looking at the screens, the Sentinel felt sweet relief - something that had been missing for some time now. Fixing on Jan as she turned to smile at the camera with a small line of cum on her lower lip, the Sentinel vowed to do more than watch. There had been enough watching. The Sentinel knew that Jan would be it – a gut feeling, nothing more, but time would help put the pieces together. Resolve set in as the Sentinel dropped a Kleenex to the floor.

* * * * *

Jan stood and leaned into Jack, wanting him to feel good about what had just happened, wanting him to know it was more than just trapping a killer that had driven her. Licking her swollen lips, she kissed him as a lover would and felt a small thrill at his response in kind. Pausing to look at him before turning away, she hoped he understood the look and knew the message.

While leaning over her computer and smiling into the cam, she noticed Lisa's picture had disappeared just as she started typing.

"Don't leave us, Lisa. Come back."

"Jan, I have to for now. But Jan, I love you; remember that always."

With that, the connection was broken, and, Jan could see, checking her contact list, that Lisa was no longer on-line. She turned to Jack with a questioning look, and he just shrugged. Hitting the disconnect, she moved back up on the bed and wrapped herself around his body and in his arms.

Their breathing settled slowly, and Jack finally whispered in a hoarse voice. "We got something, I can't believe it."

It wasn't exactly the response Jan wanted, but she understood his priorities right now. She wondered if he realized that she had gotten so much more.

JPMMURPHY
JPMMURPHY
29 Followers
12