The Sentinel Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JPMMURPHY
JPMMURPHY
28 Followers

"There it is."

He watched her lean into her laptop, bringing her face close to the screen as if searching for something before her mouth opened in laughter.

"LMFAO, that's it? Hell, maybe your wife committed suicide." (LMFAO was chat shorthand for 'Laughing My Fucking Ass Off').

He actually cringed before rage took over again, and his cock withdrew further which only caused him more anguish.

"What the fuck is this, you bitch?"

Looking at her cam, her head propped on one hand, she reached between her legs with the other and slid her finger in deep before bringing it out to suck clean. Turning to her computer she typed, "This? This is sweet. This is what a woman does when she can't find a real man."

Looking back at the screen, he watched her roll back on her back, spikes dug into the bedspread and knees up making a V as she started masturbating. Suddenly, he was excited again, and his hand dropped to his lap where he pulled and stretched his cock, wanting to fuck the black bitch that was tormenting him.

As soon as his cock was hard, she stopped and rolled back to type.

"Did I say you could do that?"

What? I'm going to fucking kill her. Before he could take whatever action he thought would kill her over the internet, she typed another message.

"I been talking to all your buddies in here. They been telling me all about your wife and her fine black stud."

He was shaking now with rage. Who the hell do these perverts think they are? Typing frantically, he replied.

"Fuck, you."

"That's it? That's your best shot?"

"Fucking black cow."

Rolling onto her back again, she started masturbating faster, harder, and he was suddenly frustrated by his growing desire to have her and fuck her, to bend her over the bed and make her hurt, and to listen to her yell for him to stop because it was too much. He wanted the power back and found his hand pulling on his cock again only to be stopped by her typing.

"I didn't say you could do that."

"Fuck this shit," he sent back and turned his camera off.

He sat there slumped in his chair and watched as she curled her legs up against her thighs and looked at the camera with a pout. Turning to her machine, she typed some more.

"I'm sorry. I thought you would like it. Don't go away. Come back. I'll be good."

He hesitated, but her passive posture and seductive pout won him over. Clicking on his broadcaster, he typed a message.

"What the hell was that about?"

She apologized again and explained that her boyfriend liked it and she thought he might as well. She had wanted to give him something special.

Later, after an hour of submissive play, bending to his wants and direction, she told John what a wonderful lover he was and made a 'date' for the following evening at nine. Moving to her kitchen, she filed her report. Yes, it would be sooner than she thought. After sending the mail, she called the captain to make the necessary arrangements.

JPMMURPHY
JPMMURPHY
28 Followers
12