The Serpent's Embrace Ch. 03

Story Info
Ammeit finds out more about her captor.
2.5k words
4.46
36.4k
22

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 04/08/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My captor brought me to a building hidden amongst the thick undergrowth; not one of the towering temples I'd glimpsed before, but still impressive enough to one who'd live all her life in a wood and thatch hut. The walls were built of great stone blocks; the construction obviously ancient and worn, sprouting ferns and vines from cracks and crevices. The entry opened onto a small paved area with a large sunken basin in one corner, water flowing down a series of sculpted rocks into the pool. Past this courtyard carved columns marched along an open hallway, where I could see doorways leading into darkened rooms.

The snake-man moved across the courtyard and led me through several rooms, for they were interconnected and not all opened onto the small court. Night had fallen as we'd walked, so I could see little of what they contained though I had the impression of furnishings. Finally he stopped and made a gesture; beyond him a clay lamp flared into life, illuminating yet another room. As the light grew steady I could see what it contained in the dim yellow glow -- the low stone table upon which the lamp stood, a small iron-bound chest, several thick furs laid over a mattress of reeds and grasses.

"You may rest here little one. I will come for you when the new day dawns." My captor gestured towards the room, his dark eyes watching until I hesitantly stepped inside and moved towards the 'bed'.

Suddenly all my fears seemed to weigh upon me, the physical demands of my ordeal and the long dark walk to this place to mantle me with exhaustion, the wounds inflicted by the great snake to throb and burn. I stumbled and fell upon the thick furs with a shuddering sob, the thoughts I'd not dared allow coming now to the surface. What was to become of me in this place?

But even as my tears began to slide down my cheeks I heard a single word in my captor's deep, rumbling voice -- "Sleep." And I knew no more.

-- --

It was the sounds that woke me; a faint clicking against the stone floor, a soft rustling. I opened my eyes slowly, disoriented at first because I didn't recognize what I saw around me. As the room came into focus I gasped and sat up, my eyes going wide in disbelief. Two creatures were in the room, neither of whom would have stood past the top of my thigh were I on my feet. They resembled large frilled lizards with strange bright eyes, their scaled skins painted with brilliant colors and strings of beads and feathers adorning their necks. They went still as I moved, turning their heads to watch me before suddenly dropping to all four feet and scuttling through the door.

It took me a few moments to regain my breath, and a few minutes more before I was brave enough to rise from my bed of reeds and furs to move towards the table. The creatures, it seemed, had brought me food. A clay bowl of water, a flat wooden platter with some sort of roasted meat and raw vegetables -- little different from what I would have eaten at home, in my village. The very familiarity of the meal made me aware of my hunger as I sat on the floor, picking the food from the plate with my fingers. The taste of the cold, clear water washed some of the lingering disorientation from my mind just as the warmth of the food filling my stomach made me feel stronger. Curiosity stirred and I looked around the room I'd been led to the night before with interest. There was not much to see. The walls and floors were made of sturdy blocks of stone, the ceiling slabs of the same laid over thick smoke-stained timbers. The morning light came through triangular openings just beneath the line of the roof, well out of reach of my arms.

"I see that food was brought for you. It is good to know that the Sul'en have already accepted your presence here." I turned, startled, as I heard the low rumble of my captor's voice behind me. He was no less powerful or disturbing in form, but there was a kind of terrible beauty to him as I looked at him for the first time in the full light. The sun glinted off his lower body, bringing glimmers of rainbow colors to edge the ebony and deep green scales. I saw that he, too, had vibrant colors painted on him just as the smaller lizard-creatures had. Zigzags of red and yellow curved around his biceps, strange symbols in black and bright blue adorning his broad chest.

"The Sul'en?" I looked up at him, catching the first thing to come to my mind in my distraction. Slowly I came to my feet, suddenly painfully aware of my nudity as his black-eyed gaze became more intense.

"The lizard-folk who tend my home, brought you this food." He gestured towards the table and the remains of my meal. "The Sul'en. The lizard-folk have always dwelt with my people. They serve us, and we protect them. While we slept they waited, and now that we awaken they return to their ancient duties."

"Oh." I could think of little else to say, though now I was even more curious about this place that I had been brought. "What sort of duties? And what are 'your people'?" Greatly emboldened by his seeming willingness to talk I took a breath and asked, "Who are you?"

"Come little one, and we will talk," A slow enigmatic smile curved his lips as he gestured, sliding back to give me space to pass the doorway. "While you bathe. I find that I liked watching you bathe very much." There was a hungry note in his voice that made me tense as I slid past him and walked through the rooms towards the brighter light of the courtyard. His low, mocking chuckle followed me.

I blinked in the light as I came out of the building and into the courtyard, my eyes widening in surprise as I noticed two lizard-folk apparently pruning back vegetation overgrowing part of the sunken basin. I didn't know if they were the same two I'd seen before, but their low chittering voices and quick movements were wondrous to me. A hand at the small of my back pushed me forward as the snake-man emerged from the doorway, guiding me towards the water. He uttered a few words in that strange, hissing language and the Sul'en darted off.

"Wash now, I will answer your questions." As the snake-man gestured toward one side of the basin I saw that a bowl of herbal soap sat on the raised lip of the pool, as well as a length of some sort of fiber cloth. Carefully I stepped over the lip and found that there was a slope to the bottom of the pool, so that one end was deeper than the other. Immersing myself I began to wash.

"The Sul'en keep the household; they clean and prepare food, keep the pools clean and the water running clear. They farm and harvest the fields." My captor settled near the edge of the pool, his flat black eyes watching my every movement as he spoke. The bulk of his thick snake-like body looped beneath him as he rested against the wall, his hands absently smoothing over the shining scales.

"My people are the hunters, the warriors. We protect, and we serve the Temple. The Jh'tariss and the Sul'en serve Lassossa, the Great Winged Serpent, Mother of All. Once, the humans begged for the honor of serving us. They called us gods and offered us sacrifices, worshipped us." His strong voice trailed off, a note of disgruntlement apparent as he dwelled upon the past of his people, so recent to his mind, so very ancient to mine.

While he spoke I finished washing myself, keeping as much of my body beneath the water as I could, not lingering on the task. When he trailed off I hesitated and then asked, "And you? Do you have a name?"

Faint amusement replaced the disgruntlement in the snake-man's voice as he considered my question. "I could make you call me Master, little one, but there is no doubt between us which is Lord and which servant, is there?" He waited, his coils moving restlessly beneath him as he straightened and glided to the edge of the water.

"No, none ... my Lord." I rose from the water and backed up hastily as he approached, shivering as the air touched my skin. His eyes glittered as he watched me, that hard black gaze lingering on the water running down my body, on the way my nipples tightened as I emerged from the pool.

"You may call me Neerral." He rose up further and beckoned to me, the hunger returning to his voice. "Come here little one, and I will begin to teach you your duties." His eyes moved over me with a kind of gloating satisfaction, their knowing gaze bringing the heat of shame to my face. If his voice, his gaze, were not enough to convey his intentions then they were unquestionably revealed as he moved forward again, the jut of his cock beginning to push from the slit in his scales where it lie hidden when not aroused.

"Please, no ..." my horrified gaze was riveted to the hardening shaft as it slid from his body, the thick head covered -- as I well remembered -- with soft spines. I backed up another pace, each step taking me a little further towards the shallower end of the basin.

I had no time for further protest as Neerral lashed out, his large hand capturing my arm and dragging me out of the pool and to him. His other arm encircled me, pinning me against his chest, the hard scales and hot length of his erection pressing into my stomach. "You will serve me, little one, in whatever way I demand. If I feel kind I will take you like this." His fingers slid down my arm, pulling my hand down to encircle his thick girth. He shuddered under my touch, reluctant though it was. Lowering his head he touched his lips to my cheek, his mouth sliding down to the curve of my jaw and the pulse beating so wildly there. "If I feel cruel I will take you as I did before, as the serpent. Perhaps you will even learn to enjoy that, little one, when I have two cocks to fill your body with instead of one."

I whimpered as his low words reminded me of that brutal coupling, as he'd shoved both thick members into my abused holes. His hand left mine, the slight swaying of his body sliding his member back and forth in my grip. His hand moved up my body, caressing my breast, seeming to test its weight and fullness before his fingers pinched and rolled my nipple sending shards of mingled pleasure and pain deep into my body. I whimpered again, but this time it was not wholly a sound of fear. His mouth slid along the line of my throat, his tongue tasting my skin, drinking the lingering drops of water. His teeth nipped and teased, finally dropping to my other breast and pulling the nipple into his mouth, biting and sucking until I jerked and cried out, my hand tightening on the hard length of his cock.

With a hiss Neerral pulled away from me, his hands turning me and pushing me down to my knees, my body bent across the raised lip of the basin. His hands found my hips, my thighs, pulling my legs apart so that the wet opening of my pussy was exposed. I felt it then, the thick bulbous head of his cock pressed against my nether lips, the cooler brush of his scaled body pressing between my thighs. I gasped and cried out again as his hands tightened on my hips and his body surged forward, shoving that thick length into me, splitting my sheath around him as he speared me on his cock.

I heard him groan as he pressed further into me, the soft spines on the head of his cock scraping the tender walls of my sex as he fit himself fully inside. The groan changed to a hiss of satisfaction as he pulled back, sliding the thick member almost all of the way out of my tight passage and then slamming himself back inside. Again and again he slid out and thrust back savagely into my opening, one hand leaving my hip and slipping up my back, pressing my body down against the rock lip of the pool. My nipples rubbed back and forth over the sand-textured stone with each lunging thrust, my breasts aching as they were pressed into the water-worn stone by Neerral's strength.

I could hear his breathing becoming more labored as he continued using me, the pace of his thrusts more urgent as his cock swelled, becoming more and more engorged. Each hard roll of his body made me gasp or cry out, the feeling of having my body filled with his thick girth spilling well over the border of pleasure into pain.

At last he gave an explosive hiss -- almost a snarl -- as his body shuddered and he shoved his length into me a final time, blanketing my body with his as his cock surged and twitched inside me, the head nudging my womb and sending little shocks through my body as his seed spurted inside of me. He lay like that for several minutes, his chest rising and falling, his cock locked inside my pussy as he pinned me down. Only once his erection began to subside did he slide his member from my filled opening and allow me to collapse.

I'm not sure what I expected him to do after that; leave me to collect myself, or order me to get up and send me away to my quarters perhaps. I certainly did not expect the oddly tender gesture he made, as he picked up the discarded soap bowl and scooped water out of the basin to wash me. I flinched as his hand passed over my tender breasts, but the trickle of cool water soothed their ache. Next he picked up the length of fiber cloth and wrapped it around me, like a dress.

"I am pleased with you little one. Perhaps I shall let you have a name." His deep, rumbling voice did sound pleased, and satiated.

"I have a name, Neerral." I was confused, both by his manner and his comment.

"Oh?" His large bronzed hand reached out and stroked my hair, as his expression became amused. "And what is your name?"

"Ammeit." My voice sounded too hesitant, so I lifted my head and said more firmly. "I am Ammeit."

"Very well little one," Neerral's muscular tail flexed as he rose up and offered me a hand, "Then Ammeit it shall be."