The Servant Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put your hands behind your back."

Reluctantly Trish did as she was told. Eve grabbed the servant's hands and quickly cuffed them.

"Now turn around and get on your knees. I need to explain something to you."

Trish started to tremble and her eyes filled with tears. She obeyed, struggling to get back on her knees.

"You need to understand what has just happened to you. You've been auctioned. Your body no longer belongs to you. People are going to want to look at you and, because you're collared, you are going to let them look at you. You have no choice in the matter. You are a servant and you will act like a servant. Do you understand me?"

Trish's voice cracked as she responded:

"Yes, Mistress Bousquet."

"Very well. It's unfortunate we have to start out like this, but it looks like you'll have to wear cuffs for the time being. Now get up and follow me. You need to stay a meter behind me while we're walking. Whenever I stop to talk to someone or to do anything, you will go to your knees and wait until I'm finished. I will tell you when to get up. I know that'll be a bit hard while you're wearing cuffs, but that's too bad. You did it to yourself."

Trish struggled to get up. As soon as she was on her feet, Eve snapped:

"Get back on your knees!"

With tears flowing down her cheeks, Trish got back on her knees.

"What did you forget? Let's hear it! What did you forget?"

Trish sobbed. She managed to get out:

"Please...Mistress Bousquet...I...I don't know...I..."

"You'll remember that I told you, when I'm finished talking to you, you'll acknowledge that you understand what I've just said by saying 'yes, Mistress Bousquet' or 'no Mistress Bousquet'. Remember that?"

"Yes, Mistress Bousquet."

"Now, let's try this again. You are a servant. You have no right to any modesty. You will keep your hands at your sides and if you don't, you can expect to spend the rest of the day with your hands cuffed behind your back. Get it?"

"Yes, Mistress Bousquet."

"Good. Now get up and let's go so we can get you some sandals. Remember to stay a meter behind me when we're walking and to get on your knees when I stop. You'd better learn some obedience, or else I'll deal with you when we get home, and I can tell you, 'being dealt with' is not something you want."

"Yes, Mistress Bousquet."

Trish was mortified as she followed her Mistress onto the street. Eve warned her to watch where she was walking to make sure she didn't step on any sharp objects. They walked several blocks as they headed away from the government buildings towards the commercial district. The walk was one of the hardest things Trish ever did, given that a naked woman walking on a public sidewalk with her hands cuffed behind her back was sure to draw a lot of attention. It was the end of the lunch hour and the sidewalk and the streets were crowded with pedestrians, buses, motor scooters, and bicyclists. There were not only Islanders, but also dozens of European tourists. Everyone was staring at her.

The two women made their way into a large warehouse-style building that contained dozens of small shops selling just about everything imaginable: clothing, shoes, leather goods, kitchen supplies, umbrellas, toys... Eve led her servant to a shop that sold shoes and stopped to look inside. Eve introduced herself to the clerk, a leering teenager who couldn't keep his eyes off Trish. The servant got on her knees.

The clerk told Eve that he'd have to clean off the naked girl's feet before she could try on any shoes. Eve did not want him touching her servant, so she responded by taking off the cuffs and having Trish wipe off her own feet. Trish did as she was told, cleaning her feet as best she could. Eve ended up buying a pair of beach sandals and a pair of cheap athletic shoes. That would be Trish Bousquet's wardrobe for the rest of her life. Eve ordered Trish to put on the shoes and carry the sandals. Suddenly she decided to give the girl a break and not keep her cuffed for the rest of the day.

The servant was hugely relieved when she saw her mistress putting the handcuffs back in her purse. The two women made their way out of the crowded market and back onto the street. Trish was still embarrassed at having to be naked in a crowded town, but she was just starting to get used to it. She still drew a lot of attention and looks, but without her hands cuffed she felt less freakish. She was grateful for the shoes and happy to have her hands free once again.

Without realizing it, Trish Bousquet was beginning to accept her new life. She understood that her Mistress had the power to make her existence miserable, or to make it better by granting her small breaks. She had expected to wear handcuffs for the rest of the day, but without saying anything, her owner had relented. That small favor made Trish realize that Eve could change her mind about things. Trish had seen just enough at the auction to know that some of the other servants would not be so lucky with their new owners.

12