The Service Call

Story Info
She gets serviced by furnace repairman.
1.6k words
4.34
79.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy pulled into her driveway and carried two bags of groceries into their rancher. She worked mornings as a teacher's aide at their local elementary school, and loved having her afternoons free.

She was in her middle forties, and her two children were grown. Being home alone, it got lonely sometimes until her husband came home. She was busy putting away the groceries when the doorbell rang.

"Who can that be?" Cindy muttered to herself. She opened the door and a muscular, young black man stood smiling at her. She could see his service van parked in the driveway from a local heating company. She had forgotten that she had scheduled to have their furnace serviced this afternoon.

"Please come in," said Cindy. She held the door for the powerful-looking man so he could carry his toolbox into the living room. His muscular arm brushed against Cindy's large breasts as he walked by her.

"Excuse me M'am," the handsome black man apologized. Cindy blushed a little and felt her nipples stiffen against her tight blouse.

"It's quite alright. I should have gotten out of your way," gushed Cindy.

Wayne smiled at the attractive older woman's embarrassment and lowered his eyes to the hard nips pressing against the thin fabric. She was wearing a tight skirt and her plump hips and big tits caused a stir in his trousers.

After a little wink, he asked where her furnace was located and she directed him to the basement. Cindy's face turned crimson at the attention he was giving her body.

Cindy went into the bedroom while the young black man worked on their furnace. She could feel her face burning from the earlier encounter and smiled to herself. She decided to change her clothes from what she had worn to school.

Slipping off her skirt and blouse, she decided on a robe and slippers. Wrapping it around her waist, she cinched it with a terry cloth belt.

She was watching a soap opera, when she heard Wayne coming up the stairs from the basement. He told her that it was good for another year and started for the door. Cindy offered him a drink and Wayne smiled and set down his toolbox.

"That would very nice, just a glass of cold water," he said and followed his hostess into their kitchen. He smiled as Cindy bent over to pick up the water pitcher from a lower shelf in the fridge.

Cindy had her back to her guest while getting two glasses from a cabinet. She jumped when she felt his hands wrapping around her waist. Without saying anything, she continued to pour the two glasses full.

Before she could give him his water, she felt his large hands slide up her sides and cup her big titties. She arched her neck and rested her head against his muscular shoulder.

She shuddered when he undid her belt and opened her robe. His hands quickly found her hardening nipples and pulled on them gently. After a moment she turned around and kissed his lips with her mouth slightly open. While they embraced, she felt his hands pull her robe from her shoulders.

He lowered his mouth to her large breasts and nibbled and sucked on her long nipples. Wayne loved the taste of her sweet titties. He felt her hands groping his growing manhood.

She fumbled with his trousers and opened the zipper and undid his belt. He groaned when her soft hands pulled his thick, stiffening cock from his boxers. He pushed her head down and closed his eyes when her tongue licked his plum-sized head.

Cindy felt the moisture in her panties as she knelt in front of Wayne's magnificent cock. She always wanted to experience a large black man's dick. As she licked his growing cockhead, she had to stretch her mouth in order to suck the thick meaty shaft.

He tasted slightly tangy and hot on her tongue. After sliding her mouth up and down on his beautiful dick for a short time, Wayne helped her up and directed her to the master bedroom.

When Cindy turned around in front of the bed, Wayne knelt in front of her and pulled down her soaked panties. She sat on the edge of the bed, and laid back. She felt his strong hands spreading her thighs. Without any warning he buried his tongue and mouth on her waiting slit. She almost came immediately but managed to hold onto the sensation.

After tasting her sweet pussy for a few minutes, Wayne stood and helped the big-titted woman onto the bed. Kneeling between her thighs, he touched his thick bulbous head at her entrance.

She closed her eyes and left her knees open even wider at his touch. Wayne rubbed his thick cock on her wet slit. He slowly pushed his cock into her cunt and Cindy inhaled loudly. She opened her eyes and looked at him pleadingly.

Wayne slowly pulled out and pushed half his considerable length into the now tight cunt without warning.

Cindy now felt impaled with a hot cock halfway into her quivering cunt. Her black lover's dick was stretching her delicate pussy to new limits. When he withdrew and shoved his entire manhood into her, she gasped.

At first it felt as if she would split apart. As she adjusted to the initial burning sensation, it gradually transformed into a wonderful fullness inside her. She could feel his cock-head bumping into her cervix when he pushed in all the way.

Cindy pulled her thighs back and wrapped her legs around his back. She felt him go in even deeper, but this position only heightened the sensations of pleasure.

After she adjusted to his big dick, Wayne started to rhythmically drill his tool into the plump titted bitch. He smiled as he watched her mouth open and close unconsciously with his steady thrusts. He was now smacking his loins against her relentlessly and she clawed at his muscular back.

He knew that she was about to come when her fingernails dug even deeper into his back. He felt even more wetness around his now massive cock. When Cindy started panting he slowed his pace and pulled his long black cock out and pushed it back in very slowly.

He felt her vaginal muscles clamp onto him with forceful contractions. The slowness of his thrusts prolonged her orgasm until he felt his seed rising. He came with several hard thrusts only seconds after her contractions started to slow.

Cindy opened her eyes and held onto the black muscular stud, who had rode her unmercifully. She felt the large dick softening inside her. She wanted it stay in her cunt for a while longer.

After several minutes Wayne pulled out. Her now gaping hole felt as if it would stay permanently distorted. She felt him massaging her oozing pussy with his brawny hands. She sighed when he slipped two thick fingers inside her gaping hole.

With all their combined fluids as lubricant, he added another meaty finger. She closed her eyes and relaxed her loins to allow the thick digits to explore her fully.

Wayne loved to feel her wet pussy with his fingers. Her cunt was pumping out even more liquid than before. She was groaning as he pulled his fingers almost out and shoved them back in.

When he added a fourth finger, she groaned loudly and held his hand still for a few moments. As his knuckles rubbed against her swollen clit, he deftly used his wet thumb to probe her tight back door. As the tip of his thumb slipped past her sphincter, contractions alternated between her now full cunt and asshole.

Cindy's stretched pussy was completely filled with four of Wayne's thick fingers. She felt her orgasm come in waves as she clamped downed on his hand.

Wayne's fingers were smashed together by Cindy's contractions when she came. As she lay panting, he rolled her over onto her belly.

Positioning himself between her thighs, he used an ample amount of saliva to moisten his already slick cock. He then applied more spit to her puckered back door.

Cindy was afraid when she felt the gob of saliva being rubbed into her anus. She braced herself for the black stud's huge dick. She felt him gently probing her outer anal ring with his thick knob.

The lubricant allowed his dick head to pass her sphincter. She moaned as his tool entered her tight ass. He paused for a minute and the fire in her bowels started to subside.

She felt him withdraw until the head almost popped out and then he slowly pushed in a few more inches. While it still hurt, she started to feel a strange pleasure from being buggered.

Wayne's cock was now at full erection, and half buried in her tight ass. After allowing her to adjust to his girth, he started to rock back and forth. After a minute or two, he had shoved his thick cock fully into her ass.

With his one hand he found her stiff clitoris and stroked it in time with his thrusts. She was pushing back onto his cock and moaning and gasping. Wayne started to savagely pound his thick dick into the tight ass being pressed against him.

He continued to rub her clit and felt the waves of her orgasm building. She started to give little screams again and her ass clamped onto the thick cock to keep it from escaping.

When he felt the clamp applied to huge cock, Wayne threw back his head and growled as a massive orgasm spewed his thick load deep in her ass.

Cindy collapsed forward afer coming, and Wayne left his weight on top of her. When his strength returned, he pulled his sticky, limp cock from her ass. He went into the bathroom and washed himself before getting dressed.

When he returned to the bedroom, Cindy was lying on the bed smiling at him. Wayne almost regretted that it would a whole year before he serviced her furnace again.