The Servicemen's Club Ch. 04

Story Info
The ending to this story.
4.6k words
3.97
51.1k
11

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
773 Followers

For those who asked for it, here's the last chapter of the "The Servicemen Club" story!

Alice had her arms around my neck and her head thrown back yell, "Fuck me! Fuck me baby! Oh god your cock feels so good in my pussy! Fuck me hard John! I'm almost there." I heard her and rammed my cock into her again and again and again! I was trying to push my cock through her back I was pumping it into her so hard. I pushed her all the way back on to the bed and raised her legs high up over her head pushing her knees into her breasts practically bending her in half. Her ass and cunt were sticking up for me to fuck as had as I could now.

As my hands held her ankles over her head, I used every ounce of energy in my body now to slam my cock into that squeezing tight cunt of hers. My entire being was working to make her cum! The only thing I was thinking of was how hard and fast I could pump my cock into her body to make her cum!

She was arching her back and elevating her pussy as best she could with her body bent in half and me lying on top of her. She was taking everything I had and tell me how good it felt. She was ramming her hips up into me with her entire mind body and sole!

I couldn't hold back a second longer! She cried out when she felt the first shot of cum hit deep into her body! She screamed out my name and began to orgasm as well. Jesus it was so damn hot! We pumped and rocked and thrust our bodies together like two dogs in heat! I held her hips up in the air with my hands as she lay her feet over my shoulders one on each side of my head. I just kept pumping my cock into her. I had fucked her for so long it had become numb but it was still as hard as before.

She screamed again as her climax peaked and she gushed and almost felt like she had pissed all over both of us. I never felt a woman do that sort of thing before. It was madding and I was completely engulfed in lust and rage to fuck her as hard and long as I could. Again, she tried to roll us over and I pushed her back and raise myself up over her. I just let my body drop and with it my cock. Buried all the way inside her I heard her grunt with each thrust I made.

As we continued to fuck and rolled around, both of us fell off the bed on to the floor. Before I could move back on top of her, she pushed my down and climbed on top of me. Now she was in control and centered her body over my cock. She lowered herself down taking my in her hand and guiding it back into her gaping cunt hole. As she slammed down my cock was again all the way up inside her body and our cum began to drip out of her pussy and cover my abdomen and thighs and cock.

She smiled down at me, her hair wet and sticking to the sides of her face; her body glistened from the sweat and perspiration that covered both of us. Then she began to hump on me like I had done to her when I was the one on top. She rode me like some sort of a wild woman going crazy on top of me. Her hips and ass moved like a machine as she moved up and down on my unbelievable hardon. Never in al the years we had been married had Alice ever fucked me like this, or said those things to me while we did it. She was like a different woman. Someone I had never met before and the way she fucked me was just out of this world.

My cock was unbelievable to me. I had never felt so hard or thick or long in my life. It was like my dick belonged to someone else. The skin around my cock head felt like it would rip, as it was stretched so tight that it hurt each time that she slammed down on me taking me all the way up into her pussy. The head of my cock was throbbing, and pulsing like a heart and was now purple in color. It looked almost like it was bruised and felt as if it was going to explode as she took it into her again and again and again! Jesus I moaned as she hug her body over me waving her beautiful breasts in front of my face. Nipples sticking out at least 2 inches. She said, "Suck them! Suck them hard, make them bleed!"

As my mouth circled her left breast, she pushed it into my face almost suffocating me as she pushed that nipple deep into my mouth. I sucked and licked it as hard as I could and she cried out as she pumped her lower body on my cock faster and faster and faster.

Then when her orgasm, hit she sat up and rocked back and forth on my cock buried as far up into her as we both could get it. Then as she began to climax higher, her hands went to her hair and she threw her head back and cried out, "OH FUCK YES! THIS IS SO GOOD JOHN! SO GOOD! AHHHHHHHH!! YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! BABY!!!!!!!! YESSSSSS!!!!!!!"

She rode my cock cumming and cumming. My hands started at her hips, holding them and helping her move her body on my cock. But, when her wonderful full round tits began to really bounce as she moved, I cupped each one in my hands and squeezed. She had her eyes closed and mouth opened as she reached the peak of her climax. She was moaning and sighing and loud grunts were coming from her throat like a animal in pain. But Alice wasn't in any pain. She was having the longest and hardest orgasm I had ever seen her have since we had been married.

As her orgasm resided, I was still squeezing her tits hard leaving red marks on them. She put her hands over my hands and told me: "I'm going to fuck you now until you cum again in me baby! I want your seed. I want you to breed me now John! I want your baby. Fuck me and breed me John! Breed me baby!"

Never had I heard her use these words in our lovemaking! But it drove me wild with lust for her. I told her I had cum so much I most likely don't have any left in my nuts! She smiled and told me. "Then I'm going to fuck your cock until is shrinks and falls out of my pussy. I feel so bad, so fuck evil John, I want you to do bad things to me! I want you to do things to me you have never done to any other girl before. And I'm going to fuck you like no woman has ever fucked you baby! God I can't get enough of your cock! I hope it never goes down!"

As I pulled her down on top of I rolled us over again and told here to get back on the bed and get on all fours. I wanted to fuck her from behind. She smiled and said, "Fuck my ass John! Fuck it hard! Make it bleed!"

I was smiling as she stood and got on the bed and then bent slowly down on al fours showing my her ass and that round hole that looked like it was opening and closing automatically as I watched it. Then I looked at her pussy and saw it red, puffy swollen and dripping with a huge amount of cum. The cum seemed to be almost running out of it on to the bed under her and between her knees. I watched as my cock almost pulled me towards the opened pussy in front of me.

I saw her turn her head and smile at me saying, "Fuck me in my ass this time John! Please baby! Fill my ass with your cum too! I want all my holes filled with your seed!"

I was a little shocked but smiled as she presented that hole to me. Just as I was watching my cock head begin to enter her ass this time, from behind, a knock came at the door. It sounded louder than it should have. Then it became even louder and the rapping became faster too! As it got louder yet, it woke me from the sleep I was in. The dream disappeared as well as the sight of Alice's body ready and willing for me to fuck!

I jumped up off the sofa and staggered a little. My shorts and thighs were covered with my own cum and I realized I had a wet dream. Jesus! My cock was sticking up in the air hard as a rock. I didn't know how I was going to answer the door like I was. But there was that knock again! Hard and demanding and very official-like. Then the voice said, "Is anyone in there? Frank go around back and see if anyone is in the yard."

Just then I opened the door with my body behind it. Standing there was a officer and two enlisted men. The officer said, "Are you John Anderson?"

I said, "Yes. That's me Commander, what can I do for you."

He said, "Well could we come in sir? I need to chat with you about the Servicemen Club. It's important?"

I said, "Sure, come on in and let me get a pair of jeans on. I was taking a nap on the sofa and wasn't expecting anyone."

I turned away from the three military men as they came into my home. I said as I went into the bedroom to put on slacks, "Coffee is in the kitchen help yourselves guys."

I dropped my shorts and slid on a pair of jeans. As I came back into the kitchen sticking my shirt into my jeans and feeling my own cum all over my lower body from the wet dream I just had, I said, "What up? What going on?"

The Commander said, "Well we understand you have left your wife and that she had been providing…services let's say to some of the servicemen. Services that… well services that would be considered hooking, or selling her body for sexual services. Sorry but there's no other way of saying it I guess. Is that correct?"

I sat down and took a cup of the coffee. I said, "Yes! That's exactly right. She was thrown out about a week ago and if she isn't staying with a guy named Davie, I have no idea what or where she is."

The Navy Commander said, "Well she's in the hospital right now."

I knew I looked surprised as I asked, "What…what happened?"

The discussion went on to inform me that Alice had been beaten and beaten rather badly. It was bad enough to make her roommate and the guy who beat her to take her to the Emergency Room of the base hospital. They fixed her bruises and cuts and after checking her out completely admitted her for over night observation. While she was there the doctor noticed something on her vagina and decided to run some normal tests. She was told it was standard stuff just to be safe. When the tests came back that afternoon, they found out she had two different venereal diseases. It wasn't AIDS but she did have genital warts and the clap. And she was about 2 months pregnant.

Now the Navy takes this type of illness very seriously and since she had been with sailors, they had talked with her and gotten the names of everyone she had slept with in the past 2 years. Well that was, everyone she could remember because there had been so many of them. Most of the men were either out at sea, on another base, or in some cases out of the Navy and in private life. It was a big problem because they also learned that there were 5 other women involved in this little business of hers. These women had been in business for at least 3 years, Alice was actually involved with this Davie for over three years. Now the Navy was just trying to stop what could have been a small epidemic on the bases. It seems the 6 women were a hit with a very large number men and a few women, including the officers.

I listened but my brain couldn't believe what I was hearing, my wife, my beautiful sexy wife was a whore. I mean an actual whore earning money from fucking young sailors. I couldn't believe what she had done. Here I was thinking she was out having a good time and fucking around on me. But she was actually earning money a lot of it from what the Navy told me. She was running a whorehouse, a cathouse a red light district home for young Navy men!

The Commander said, " I'm very sorry to be the one to inform you of just how bad it was sir. But you need to be tested. We have the facilities on base and you are welcome to come down today or tomorrow and see if you are OK. If you are it give us an indication of how long your wife has been…. Spreading this around. Sorry again!"

I said, "Well I'll come down immediately. I want to know if I am OK. Is my…. Wife still there?"

The Commander said, "Well not the hospital but she is still on base. She's in the brig arrested for prostitution and endangerment of Naval personal and a bunch of other charges."

We all drove down to the hospital and they did blood tests and checked me over. Then I was cleared and interviewed for more that an hour by the Navy and I tried to give them any information I had, but we all realized I didn't have much. It was a big surprised to me that it was so organized and well ran. I didn't tell them about the process and how we learned what was going on. I gave them Bobby's name and what he had done for me. He too most likely had the 2 illnesses. I didn't mean for that to happen. I called him and he came down for testing too. Then I went to see Alice in jail. That was arranged for me by the Commander for helping them.

Alice was in an orange jumpsuit and had leg chains on when she came into the room. She looked bad! Still, with those tits you could tell she was really built. She wouldn't look me in the eyes and just came in and sat across the table from me. As she sat she looked up and said, "Hello John. How have you been?"

I said, "I'm OK."

She said, "Have you been tested yet?"

"Yes, I'm OK I don't have either of the diseases. Thank God!"

She said, "Yes thank God. I happy you don't. I have no idea how long it has been that I contracted them, maybe 3 weeks, maybe more. OH God I never imagined this could happen. God! I'm so sorry about all this John. I know it's very embarrassing for you!"

I said, "You did know that it could happen didn't you? I mean from what I know about your…. dealings, you never had any of the men wear a condom! What did you expect? I mean you told me you have had hundreds of men! Even if most were virgins, you had to know the risks!"

She had a blank look on her face and simply said, "It never entered my brain much at all. We…I figured since we were….. were having sex with virgin men…we would be safe. When we had sex with other men, it was….., "

She hesitated and seemed to be looking for the right word. Finally she said, "usually when we had sex with men, it was usually fast and once and most never had condom or took the time to put them on. We just fucked John. No love it was for our bodily pleasures. Now I know better but it's to late."

I just shook my head and said, "So whom was he big boss in your little what should we call it services for hire?"

"I won't tell you John. It's really none of your business. That's what the Navy wants to know and I won't tell them anything. So don't ask. OK?" she said

"Are you really that fucking dumb Alice? They want to try and stop what you have started, a venereal disease panic. There could be hundreds of sailors, very young men who you have infected. For god sake help them." I said.

She smiled and said, "Good bye John. I know you won't believe this but I do love you still. I don't know why I still do, but I do. I guess it's because you were the only man who ever truly loved me."

She stood and walked away looking back once. I watched her leave and wondered what would become of her. I also wondered where Davie was as well as that guy she had told me about at the beginning when I asked her and had my suspicions? I couldn't seem to remember his name but I wanted to make sure the military knew about him. I had to think. What the fuck was that guy's name? Damn it!!!!!!!"

As the day went by I continued to think about this guy and tried to get his name. Finally I called the Commander and told him about what I knew. As we talked his name surfaced. Jack! His name was Jack I told the officer. I didn't know his last name but when the Commander showed me a few photos I pointed him out. Apparently Jack and a few others had a growing business in six different cities. They had a club, which on the outside looked like a USO, or some other serviceman's type club. But once you dug you found out it was more than a pleasure club was, it was actually a whorehouse for a selected group of individuals.

The law Navy Shore patrol and other law enforcement groups were setting up sting operations around the six cities and arresting at least 100 people so far. About 20 of them had some sort of venereal disease. It had started with Alice.

As I drove home I went by the Ram's horn and saw a few cars parked in the lot. It was 4PM and I stopped. I still don't know why I stopped but I did. When I went in there were about 20 men and 3 women there. I scanned the room and saw Davie sitting in the back by the side door talking with a few people. I went to the pay phone and called the Commander. He wasn't there but I left a message telling him where Davie was located and that I would call him back if I had more information. I then went to the men's room. As I sat there on the throne, I heard a couple of men come into the room and I heard one say, "Yea, and now they're looking for all of us. Wait a second."

I saw a shadow looking under stalls. I was just about done and the voice said, "There's a guy in this one."

I said, "Be done in a second guys! Busy place today."

I fixed my pants and wondered if anyone would know me when they saw me. I opened the door and said, "Next!" I just kept walking. No one said anything to me. I ordered a beer and watched. About 10-minute's later Davie and the others walked out and looked around. Then I saw him walking towards me. I wondered if I had made a mistake and maybe I should have left, not pushing my luck. He had about 3 other guys with him. They all walked past me as I kept my head down and played with the beer bottle pealing the label off. The didn't seem to know me or at least it didn't seem like he did. As he left, I finished my beer and went to door to see them pulling out with Davie driving.

I left and got into my car. I followed them keeping about 3 cars behind. As they turned into the airport parking lot I pulled up to the first phone I saw leaving my car at the curb. I ran and made another call and got the Commander! I told him where I was and what was going on. He said he would take care of it and I should stay away from the men since they were wanted for a whole bunch of crimes some violent. He told me these were dangerous and now desperate men.

I got to my car just as the airport police were looking at it. I pulled into the hourly parking lot and walked inside the airport. It took me a few minutes but I finally saw Davie. Apparently they had split up! He was standing near the security checkpoint and seemed to be waiting for someone. As one of the airline employees walked by he stopped them and I heard him say, " And now I have 10 minutes to get on the flight. Could you help me I really don't want to miss this flight. I haven't seen my wife in 6 months been over seas you know."

The employee walked to security and talked with the guard. They walked him over the medal detector and since it didn't go off they let him go without checking anything in the over size bad he had with him.

I went passed security and followed him to gate # 9. As he was waiting in line for boarding to finish he looked over at me. I saw it in his eyes! He recognized me! I didn't know if it was from the bar an hour ago or from the time I was with my wife, or maybe even from the pictures of us in my house since I knew he had been fucking her there for over 3 years on and off. He pushed pass the other people and tried to get on the plane. I pushed passed the people too and a fight broke out at the gate between attendant Davie and me.

Airport security grabbed all of us and the attendant to them I started it. As they started to pull me away I told them that the Navy wanted Davie for a long list of crimes and before they let him go to check. He gave them the same old story about being away and wanted to see his wife. I told them he had been in the states for the past 3 years running a whorehouse. They held everyone until The Navy Commander had been located and came to the airport. He thanked me and arrested Davie. The other 3 men were also caught when their planes landed in Baltimore, Jacksonville and Chicago.

I was released and no charges were filed and I went home. As I pulled up I saw the mailman dropping off the mail. I found a letter from Alice along with some bills. As I walked inside the phone was ringing. It was Bobby telling me he was clean. I made one last call to the Navy and told them about Bobby. It was good news since bobby had been with Alice about 3 weeks ago. The problem with her just went from 3 years to 3 weeks and then Navy felt they could get to every man and woman to test them to see if they were infected.

NeedYou
NeedYou
773 Followers
12