The Serving Wench

Story Info
Tired traveler is looking for food, bed and a bed warmer.
2.1k words
4.3
30.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door opened letting in the cold wind and mist of a late autumn night. A lone figure wrapped in a travelling cape stepped through the sill. The richly embroided hooded cape identified him as a man of means, the long sword along other weapons thrust in his wide belt and his large frame identified him as a warlord and a man not to trifle with. When he shrugged his hood on his shoulders, his bearded handsome but scarred face seconded the impression.

The inn was empty but the innkeeper behind the bar and a serving wench cleaning the tables. The visitor chose a table, and holding his sword aside sat down. The innkeeper hovered near the big man using a dirty cloth to throw bread crumbs on the floor. "What's yer wish, sire?

"Food, wine and a bed for the night." He fished a coin from a pocket and threw it on the table. "Here's a talent for yea troubles my good man."

The innkeeper pocketed the coin eagerly. "We're almost with no food for such as you, sire, only a stew and some bread, but we have good wine and the bed is of fine hay if I may say so."

"Good. It will suffice." He nodded to the serving wench that was busy pouring wine from a barrel. "And a bed warmer?"

"This ain't a brothel, good sire. What the wench does is her business. Sometimes she takes with a guy and others not. You will have to ask her by self."

"I will."

The wench put in front of the traveler a bowl of steaming food and a wooden spoon. A wooden goblet full of dark wine was set near his right hand. She brought a bread loaf and breaking it in half offered it to the man.

The traveler gazed firmly at the woman. She was wearing a dark grey dress long enough to sweep the dirty floor, the bodice elevated her breasts increasing the cleavage, her long neck held her pretty but dirty face framed on top and sides by a nest of unkempt red locks. Her skin, where the dirt permitted to see was milky white and spotted with freckles. Her quick blue eyes tried to avoid the warrior's grey-steel ones. Unnerved by his stare she tried to throw the bread on the table and leave, but he grabbed her hand in a steely grasp.

"What's your name, pretty wench?"

"Linda, Sire. Please release my arm you're hurting me..."

The big man didn't take heed of her plea. "How much for a night in the hay, pretty Linda?"

"I ain't a whore, Sire, please release me..."

He forced her nearer. His eyes burned holes in her face. "How much, little one?"

"Five talents Sire. Up in front."

He released her and grabbed the spoon. "After I dine, you'll come with me. If you're any good you'll get half a talent. If you're very good, you'll get one talent. If you're a lousy lie, I'll wallop your backside until you think it fell from your skinny body for being pretentious and pricing yourself as a princess. Nay, I wouldn't pay a princess five talents. And consider yourself lucky that I don't wallop you any way because you asks for payment up front from a knight."

He immersed the spoon in the bowl and proved the stew. He nodded to the innkeeper. "Not bad, he growled. Taking one of his knives from the belt he cut a slice of the bread and started some serious wolfing of the food. From time to time he gulped the wine wiping his lips with the sleeve. He didn't pay any more attention to the serving wench.

She scurried to the kitchen. "What a dirty bastard!" She spat to the innkeeper. "See if I go with him!"

"Calm down, Linda. Be a good girl and don't give this squire any trouble. I know his kind. He is capable of giving you the switch and then use his sword on my neck only to be nasty. Go there and open your legs pretty nice for him. It ain't like you hadn't done that before. And look at him, you could do much worse."

Linda looked at the huge man slurping his stew. "I prefer to lay with a pig."

The innkeeper got angry. "Look girlie, I'll take your hide if I get any trouble from him because of you. Go, he is done."

The big man swept the empty bowl aside and looked at the wench who appeared in front of him propelled by the innkeeper's hand on her backside. "Bring with you a basin and a couple of jugs of water. A washing cloth. A clean towel." He looked at her doubtfully. "You have some soap?"

"We have, squire."

"So bring it. Where's me room innkeeper?"

The innkeeper guided the knight to a room with a large wooden bed filled with fluffy looking hay, covered by wooly blankets and bed clothes. The big man tried the bed. "Softer than my usual fare, but it will do. Bring another goblet of wine, good man. Where's the wench?"

"Immediately, Sire." The innkeeper bowed getting out of the room. I'll make sure she's here in a trice."

Waiting for the wine and water the big man divested his upper clothes revealing a muscular torso, covered with scars and matted with bear-like thick hair. Depositing his weapon's belt on a chair, he sat only in his boots and leggings on the bed's edge.

The door opened and the serving wench came in followed by the innkeeper carrying wine goblet, water jugs, a washbasin, towels, washcloths and a bar of crude soap.

"Anything else, Sire?"

"No, just close the door with the key inside."

"No key here, Sire. But you can lock the door with this bar," he pointed, before leaving and closing the door behind him.

"Come here, wench, help me with the boots. Straddle my leg with yer butt to me." Linda obeyed. She straddled his leg, grabbed his boot and with help of his other boot pushing firmly against her buttocks, she managed to take it off. The process was repeated successfully.

"Now we will wash your face and hands and see what yer look like below all that smut." He poured water in the basin, dissolved soap in it making a lot of suds, picked a washcloth, soaked it in the soapy water and grabbing Linda by her neck started to wash the smut from her face, neck and bust. Linda spurted soap bubbles and protested but had no way of escaping his deathly grip.

After using a towel to dry her face and bosom, he exclaimed "yer mighty purty, little one." He picked a bronze mirror and showed her the results. "Let's do it on my face as well," he laughed. "Yer can exact yer revenge."

Linda did it with vigor. They washed their hands as well and laughed at the dirty water in the basin. Linda emptied the basin out of the window, while the man sat on the bed and took something from his weapon's belt. When Linda returned she saw the crop in his hand. She looked warily at it and asked. "It's to use on yer horsey, Sire?"

"It's to use on anything me ride, wench. It's time for yer to earn your half a talent or yer beating. Take your dress off."

She didn't fuss about the order. It was a simple thing to open the fasteners and slip out of her only garment. She wasn't using anything beneath, not even boots. She worked barefooted and it showed on the color of her feet.

The knight drunk the sight of her nude white body. She never gave birth which showed clearly on her proudly erected breasts and smooth belly. On the other hands her ample rounded hips invited the sought of easy breeding. Her round thighs and the hairy mound called to investigate its deep secrets. She stood with her feet slightly apart and her arms at her side without trying to cover her girlish charms. He gestured and she gave a twirl. Her back and bottom were as scrumptious as her front.

He opened his legs. "Kneel here and take out my manhood. It's ready to give yer a homage." Linda obeyed and opening his code-piece she extracted a veritable monster. Probably longer than 10 inches and as fat as two and a half or three. Her small hands almost couldn't surround its girth.

She cried and jumped to her feet. "No! No! It won't fit! You will kill me with this thing. I don't want your talents. I'll go away."

Before she could escape she found herself thrown face down over his massive thighs and cried in pain because he applied liberally the crop on her bottom and thighs. "No woman ever died because I poked her, wench. Not a few told me that they could die from pleasure, but no one did."

"Stop it, stop it, it hurts!" But the barrage of swishy strokes didn't stop until Linda capitulated: "Please stop it, I'll be good, I'll suck it for you, please..."

He threw her on her knees and with one hand on her red curls he pressed her face against his huge erection. The other hand kept the painful switch. Linda started licking on the enormous manhood. She used her lips and tongue skillfully and even managed to put a small portion of the large head inside her mouth. After a while her effort proved worthwhile and the monster jerked sending spurts inside her mouth and all over her face.

The knight sighed with the release. He looked at Linda's face decorated with sperm and detected a fleeting victorious smile on her lips.

"I know what is brewing in this purty head of yers, wench," he laughed. "Yer think that now the squire is done and it was the easiest half a talent you got?" Her expression showed that he hit the truth. "But look at me manhood, little one. It didn't even got tired." It was true. The huge pole was still erect and looked as it was even bigger.

"Come, here, Linda. It's time you lay on your back and embrace me with these supple thighs of yer."

"No! No! No! I won't. You won't ride me with this log. Help me somebody!"

The last words were shouted out in horizontal position, as she was once again thrown on his thighs and the crop started to sing again on her backside to the accompaniment of her shrill cries.

"P-please, don't! Yer killing me! Sir, p-please have pity on this serving wench, please!" But her cries didn't bring any solace and didn't thaw the hard heart of the big man. Only when she got coarse from screaming and when she capitulated by saying: "I'll do it, only stop for pity's sake..." that he released her on her knees in front of his rampant tool. "Lick me shaft to easier the entrance, little one," he told her, not unkindly.

She obeyed and licked his mighty pole along the head thoroughly. When he picked her by her arms to throw her on the hay bed, she tried once again to protest, but her words died in her throat when he reached for the crop.

She opened her thighs in surrender and bitten her lips expecting the pain but it didn't come. He took her by surprise by going down on her, first mouthing her labia and than applying his tongue outside and inside her vagina. Only after that he positioned cautiously the enormous head and pushed carefully looking at her face for signs of pain.

Before she knew, he was inside. It's amazing how nature helps fitting seemingly disproportional devices. In a few moments they were coupling enthusiastically and vigorously like two lovers should. Her legs locked behind his muscled back and his arms enveloped her smaller form holding her tightly against him.

It took him a little longer to inundate her insides with another powerful discharge. Her body accepted it and answered with a powerful orgasm of its own.

He kissed her lips and eyes, passed his arm beneath her body and cupping with one single huge palm both stripped and painful globes drew her forcefully inside his embrace.

He closed the eyes tired and sleepy, but she had other ideas. Making herself comfortable inside his arms, she whispered in his ear:

"Is me worth a talent, Sire?"

"Five times over, wench... Yer a princess, but now I want to sleep..."

"Next week I want to be a virgin Mulatto being sold as a sex slave to your plantation. I'll be very reluctant but you will spank me into obedience, what do you think?"

He gave his wife a playful spank on her bruised bottom. "Whatever you wish, Linda. But let me sleep now, I have a meeting tomorrow at nine, please?"

She pouted a little but she had also her work tomorrow, so she sighed and safely nested in his embrace, she closed her eyes as well.