The Session

Story Info
An afternoon romp gets rough.
1.5k words
4.33
27.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the things that I loved about my relationship with Michelle was the unbelievable sex life that we shared. It was diverse and fulfilling, exciting and incredible. A good example is what was going to happen in just a little while, just as soon as I pull into the driveway and go inside........

Michelle was sitting in front of the computer when I walked in. Her back was to me so she didn't notice my arrival. I walked quickly over to her and grabbed her hair, pulled back and kissed her hard on the mouth. She was a bit startled at first but as we kissed, I could feel her body relax. I broke the kiss and gazed into her eyes. I could see a devilish look there, and I knew just what it was that Michelle wanted......

I could see that she was dressed seductively; she had on a black silky blouse, black mini, fishnet thigh-his and her black leather combat boots. I leaned over her to gaze at her ample cleavage and could see that she had on her black push-up bra.

I grabbed her hair again and pulled her roughly to her feet. I moved behind her and wrapped one arm around her throat while I manhandled her breasts through the blouse. She tried to pull away, but I had a good grip on her. I reached down with my free hand and began to feel for her crotch. I pressed my hard cock into her ass and drove two fingers up inside her. She gasped and tried again to pull away. I told her to knock it off, to just take it. With one final flourish, she shoved at me hard enough to pull away, but only briefly.

A few quick steps and I had her by the arm just below her elbow, I pulled it down hard, causing her to stop and turn in towards me. I put my hand on her head and forced her to her knees while I followed her down to the floor. I kept pushing her head down until it was just inches from the floor. I told her to lay down, but she didn't move. She whimpered a bit and tried to turn her head away from my grip. I threw my full weight on her and forced her to lay on her side. I pulled one arm across her chest, forcing her to lie face-down on the floor.

I jumped onto her upper thighs and sat there. She was pinned and defenseless. I grabbed an ankle and pulled off her boot, then did the same to the other foot. I stripped off her thigh-his and used one of them to bind her ankles together. I took the other one and tied it to her left wrist then pulled it behind her back and held it there with my right forearm. It took a few tries to gather in her right wrist but I finally succeeded and proceeded to tie her wrists together behind her back.

I removed her skirt and took in the sight of her sweet, round ass just staring up at me. I got an idea and left the room to get a few things. She shouted out something but I couldn't quite make out what she said. I returned with a tube of KY and her favorite vibrator. I showed them to her and told her I was gonna really fuck her up. She turned away and steeled herself for what was about to come......

I knelt behind her and worked her thighs apart with my knees. When I got them spread apart, I took the KY and slathered her vibrator with it. I turned it on and held it by her ear, asking her where she wanted it..........

Not waiting for an answer, I pushed it deep inside her drenched pussy. It slid right in with no problem. Michelle let out a moan and tried to throw me off of her, but after a few seconds, she calmed down, seemingly resigned to whatever awaited her. I held the vibrator in place with my knee as I tore off her blouse and unfastened her bra. I took the bra and wrapped it around her upper thighs and tied off the ends to keep her legs closed and the vibrator inside her tight pussy.

I got up off of her and enjoyed the sight of Michelle lying there, bound and vibrating. Her expression was one of trying to ignore the intense pleasure that was building up in her cunt. After a few minutes of walking around her and molesting her breasts, I pulled her to her feet, then I threw her over my shoulder and carried her off to the basement.......

The basement was our rec room. We had the TV, DVD player, music system, bar, pool table, the works. We also has hooks and pulleys embedded in the joists along with an extensive array of bondage gear. I put Michelle down on her feet and set about tying her wrists in front of her and hooking them up to a chain. I ran the chain through a pulley and pulled. I pulled until her wrists were high above her head and she was standing on her tip-toes.

I could tell that the vibrator was doing its work. Michelle kind of hung there, taking it all in. Her beautiful gray eyes were closed as she slowly built up to an orgasm......

She was about ready to climax when I untied her thighs and ankles, and removed the vibrator. She moaned in protest as I grabbed a leg spreader and attached it to her ankles. I could see that she was practically hanging from her wrists now, so I went over and lowered the chain just a tiny bit.........then I knelt in front of her and ate her out like a man possessed......

I teased her over and over...I'd bring her to the brink, then start all over again....I'd suck on her clit, nibble on it, give it little bites......all the while my tongue would be massaging the inner walls of her sweet, tight pussy. I brought her to the brink once more, then let her body convulse with its orgasm.........

I got back up and kissed her sweetly on the mouth. Our lips danced around with our tongues as the kiss got deeper and deeper. I (reluctantly) broke the kiss and went upstairs to retrieve the KY and to get another, smaller vibrator. Michelle saw what I had in my hands as I came down the stairs and she knew what was next; she let out a long, deep sigh tinged with a deep-throated moan........

I undid the spreader and tied her ankles back together, then I lubed up the small vibrator

and gently began to work it up her ass. I'd work it in a little at a time so that she could get acclimated to its presence. Slowly and surely, I'd work it in and out, twisting gently as I did so. Once I was able to get most of it inside her, I grabbed a roll of saran wrap and wrapped her thighs tightly together. Then I took the wrap and wound it tightly around her midsection in order to trap and concentrate blood in her groin region. She moaned loudly as the vibrator began its work, and I continued with mine.....

I went and got a leather whip from the rack, and a ball gag. I pulled the gag over Michelle's mouth, whispering to her what I was going to do next. I played a bit with her ears, kissing them, licking them, blowing in them. I could see the goosebumps run along her spine as my hot, moist breath tickled her inner ears.

I moved behind Michelle and took up a stance. I took a couple of practice swings with the whip, in order to make sure I got the speed right. The first strike was pretty loud, and Michelle flinched and cried out. A single welt was rising across the soft flesh of her ass. I repeated the strikes until she had several welts on her ass. That was enough for now. Michelle hung there practically motionless......

I dropped the whip and moved behind her closely. I undid my pants and grabbed the KY in order to lube myself up. I removed the vibrator and proceeded to bury my cock deep up Michelle's ass. After a few gentle thrusts, I really let go.......

Michelle began moaning and wailing as I pounded my cock deep up her ass over and over again. She felt so damned good I knew I wasn't going to last.........I squeezed her tits hard and bit down on her neck as my orgasm exploded deep inside her ass. I could feel her own orgasm pulse against my ejaculating cock as wave after wave of incredible pleasure flowed through our bodies.........

I sighed as I untied my sweet love and helped her upstairs. Looking at her welted ass, I just couldn't see how she was going to be able to sit down for at least a few days..........