The Session

Story Info
Wife sharing.
3.3k words
4.21
67k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna looked up at the clock on her bedroom wall. He'll be here in less than an hour, she thought. She could hear the soft click of Andy's computer keyboard as he rapidly typed away. I don't know how he can be so focused on his work, she thought, he does know a complete stranger will shortly walk into his house and have his way with me. She was always a bit raw and edgy before these events. She thought about the old joke comparing sex to snowfall. You never know how long it will last, nor how many inches you'll get. She was pretty sure about the inches part. Andy had never failed to find well hung men for her. Still she was always anxious. Andy screened the men, she insisted after the one motel meeting they had with friend of a friend that went sour. The guy was just an obnoxious jerk. A well hung jerk is still a jerk, she thought. She glanced back at the clock, it had hardly moved. She got up and started to recheck her make up.

The brightly lit magnified make up mirror showed a still pretty fifty something year old face. The minor surgeries had helped some and her skill in the magic of applying make- up made it so she could easily pass for someone 10 years younger. In a candle lit room, she could pass with ease for at least 15 years younger. Andy would not tolerate breast surgery, her fingers circled her aging breasts, she sighed softly, they had fallen and flattened. She gently lifted them, feeling their weight; her fingers tugged and pulled on her long fat nipples. Men had always gone nuts when they discovered how big they were.

She loved being suckled, the feeling aroused her deeply, deep in her core. She loved having the long nipples pulled and twisted hard. She sighed, she felt old when she looked at her breast, she remembered when she went braless to the dances and how the boys would follow her, pleading for a chance to fondle her. She remembered how she would let her lover of the evening suckle her in her drive way after the dance. Anna was a good girl, she never let the boys touch her precious but she so did enjoy the breast play. Anna would relief herself alone in the privacy of her bed room. Her fingers would find the sweetness and her relief would ripple through her body time and again.

The clock showed she still had a half hour to wait. Andy's clacking ceased. He walked into the bedroom. "Are you ready?" He asked teasingly. "I can't hardly wait, sweetie. I'm wet, open and willing" Anna answered. She pulled open her vaginal lips exposing her wide and wet hole. Andy smiled and dropped to his knees before her. She pressed herself into his face and began a grinding motion. "Uh, uh, oh, oh yes, she grunted, I'm going to fuck him baby, I'm going to get my nut on him." Anna knew this kind of talk drove her husband wild. "Your wife is going to fuck another man, sweetie, fuck him raw." Anna felt powerful grinding her wet cunt into Andy's face, powerful and in charge. "I could cum," she thought but Andy suddenly pulled away. "You are such a delicious slut," he told her. "You are so precious." "I'm your slut, baby," "I do what you tell me," Anna whispered, "I love to please you and you know I'll do what ever you want me to do."

Andy stuck his wet tongue into her ear, "I want you to fuck Alex," he whispered sucking ever so gently on her ear lob. Sucking it like it was her clitoris, running the tip of his tongue up into her ear. "I want you to cum on his big cock, will you cum for me honey, will you cum on his big cock?" "Yesssssssss," she hissed. "I'll cum, I'll cum for you baby, I'll fucking cum off for you."

The door bell chimed. Dress my slut, Andy whispered, I'll entertain Alex until you are gift wrapped and ready for him. Anna felt dread in the pit of her stomach. The fantasy prelude to these sessions was always so much easier than the moment of reality. She feared rejection and ridicule. Behind the make-up was a frightened and insecure human. Her sexual excitement vanished. She reached for her ever present glass of wine and drew deeply. She began to dress, her choice of sheer clothing would serve as both an enticement and would cover the body parts she was terrified of exposing.

Anna could feel the effects of the wine and the mild tranquilizer she had taken earlier working on her mind. She felt her self wobble slightly, she laughed. Still her anxiety surged in her chest. She suddenly felt weak and light headed. She pulled on her shear panties and climbed into the king sized bed and waited. Come what may, Anna would do what Andy wanted of her. She was after all, a dutiful wife.

They seldom allowed the men into the home. Hotels were the usual meeting place but Andy had taken a liking to this stud. He had worked with him for several years before striking out on his own and so had little fear of misbehavior. Still there was risk, risk was always a part of the transaction, risk also was part of the excitement. Alex walked into the room.

The two men sized each other up. Alex was shorter then Andy, younger by two decades, thicker through the torso, more muscled. The men exchanged the usual pleasantries, local sports, the weather. They joked about their former work buddies and how they shared the same view of the idiocy of management. Alex was nervous, it had taken a few drinks to get over his doubts. He was a virgin to this. He wasn't new to sex, no he had been fucking on a regular basis since he was 10. Alex had lost his virginity to his oldest sister. She was 12 when she first mounted her younger sibling. She used his hard young cock as her personal dildo. Not that Alex minded. He liked fucking and cumming off. He was masturbating before his testicles fully dropped and long before he could ejaculate. Fucking his sister was easy and regular being left alone together for long periods. His mother was unmarried and his sister was actually a half sister or so they suspected, their mother was never truthful as to their paternal heritage. They fucked like rabbits daily on the carpet in front of the TV until his sister found a man willing to take her in. Sis was all of 16 when she found herself pregnant and married. Alex didn't have to go for long without a sex partner.

Once word of his large penis got around, women found him on a regular basis. Older women would call him to their homes during the day when their husbands were working and their children off to school. His reputation as a stud spread quickly through his crowded neighborhood. Women knew a good thing when they found it and Alex was talented. He learned his lessons well at home with his sister; he could get her off with his fingers, his tongue, or his thick hard cock. And he loved pleasing women. For Alex having a woman cum on his person was terribly thrilling and deeply satisfying. It was also addicting, he found that he had little tolerance for women that had difficulty in getting off. He loved working women up to the edge but if they couldn't get up and over it, he lost interest in them quickly. As a boy, he himself could nut two, three and even on occasion, four times in a session with his sister. She on the other hand might cum a dozen times under his skilled tongue and fingers, certainly on his ever growing penis. By the time sis moved out, he was fully developed in his reproduction equipment.

Even with all that, Alex had never been part of a threesome, He had fucked many a man's wife behind their backs, but never in their presence. He looked closely at Andy, searching for a sign of anger or hesitance. He was ready to bolt. He found Andy calm, confident and his sense of enthusiasm put the young man quickly at ease. The conversation gradually moved to the task at hand. Andy explained the ground rules. No violence of any kind would be tolerated. No ass slapping, no anal penetration without complete consent.

Alex liked Andy, he always had at work. Andy was a straight shooter and always carried more than his share of the work at hand. He made sure that everyone around him got all the credit they deserved for their efforts.

Andy was impressed by the young man. He was as he remembered. Clean, well groomed, and a hard body. Andy tried to be nonchalant but his eyes betrayed him and kept peeking to see the man's bulging crotch.

Andy also liked cock, almost as much as his wife. Not all the men he found for Anna would go for his participation and he would never impose himself on them. He liked cock but he enjoyed seeing Anna nut herself on a strange man even better. He felt his own cock stir as he made small talk with Alex.

Anna trembled with excitement. She was wet and ready as she listened to the men outside her bedroom chat and then negotiate the ground rules for the evening. So far as she could understand, Alex would have her all to himself. Andy would watch and masturbate himself. There would be no dual action. Anna didn't care, she was more than ready to cum and at this point she didn't care whose cock serviced her, she just wanted to be serviced. Still she trembled, she nervously checked and rechecked the clock. The wine bottle was almost gone, she knew Andy would bring in another, he always did. He knew her needs almost better than she knew herself. He sensed when her sexual needs were beginning to wane and when they were beginning to wax. He always seemed to have someone lined up just about the time she was wanting and needing a big hard cock fix.

Her fingers found her nipples and she squeezed one of them hard. The pain rocked through her and for some reason ended up as a thrill in her pelvic region. She let out a small involuntary gasp. She squeezed the other nipple, tugging it sharply. The warm pleasure spread down into her waiting cunt. I want to be fucked, she thought, I hope he doesn't cum to soon, I hate it when they can't wait for me to nut. I wonder how long he is, I don't like it when they are too long, she mused. Fat, I like fat wide cocks that stretch me wide. Oh hurry up, men are far worse talkers than women. Who cares who won the stupid basket ball game. She was ready to reach over and grab her dildo when the guys came into the candle lit room.

He wasn't exactly what she was expecting. He was shorter than most of her lovers. His head was shaved but she could see that he was going bald anyway. His torso was long but his lower body wasn't in proportion. His glasses gave him a slightly nerdish look. He wore a sleeveless t-shirt that accented his broad shoulders and nylon sport shorts that came down below his knees. His smile was warm and easy, he was skittish, she sensed his unease. He sat at the edge of the bed and offered a hand shake. As awkward as the moment was for all of them, the gesture made them all laugh. "Well, I guess Miss Manners wouldn't have rule for proper manners in this situation," Andy offered.

Anna graciously took his offered hand in both of hers and gently squeezed. She looked into his soft brown eyes and said; "take off your clothes now and fuck me hard."

"Oh, well' coughed Andy, "I'll take that as a cue and I'll let you two have a moment to get to know each other." He quietly glided across the room to his large overstuffed chair. In the warm gentle glow of the fire lights, Alex became almost a ghost.

He felt his heart pumping hard in his chest. He found these early moments of the session to be the most stressful. He was torn between moments of painful jealousy and pure sexual excitement. His own cock was only slightly chubbed. He watched them closely with an intensity that would have frightened both of them had they been able to see him.

It was the sounds that brought on his erection. First as they kissed and later his cock stiffened harder as he listen to Anna's little whimpers and gasps of pleasure as their love making quickened it's pace.

Anna had no knowledge of the sounds she made; she was not a vocal person when she was having sex. The only sounds she made were involuntary except that Andy had trained her to announce her orgasms. She did as she was taught but even then she would merely whisper "I'm cumming" under her breath. You had to be paying close attention to pick up the gentle exultations of climax. Andy listened closely, he clearly heard her gasp as the young bucks cock pushed its way deep up into her most sacred and private places. Her first, "I cumming" of the night came shortly after. He watched the young man humping away at his wife and noticed the boy never broke his rhythm while Anna came off.

He had mounted her in the missionary position, she had pulled and held her legs back to allow him deep and full penetration and it didn't take but a few long pumps to bring her to her first release of the night. Andy's heart raced, he squeezed the shaft of his cock and a large drip of pre-cum oozed its way out. He stroked his long shaft in a coordinated rhythm to the boys pumping of his wife. He was careful to watch silently, not wanting to break the sexual bubble that filled the room. He knew Anna was just drunk enough to be uninhibited in her wantonness. He liked her slightly drunk and horny and he loved it when she let herself loose while he silently stroked himself in his darken corner.

Alex immediately liked Anna when she ordered him to undress. This was a woman he understood. He had heard that request before, other cock starved mothers had spoken to him like that often and he was always richly rewarded for complying. Alex lost no time in disrobing and climbing up onto the rich mans bed. Anna's gentle fingers found his chubbing manhood and his dick hardened quickly under her masterful manipulations. They kissed softly at first, tasting and probing but soon they were fucking each the others mouths with their tongues. Anna felt Alex's cock searching, bumping, seeking her birth canal for penetration. It slid up and over her clitoris making her shiver with delight. Her worries and fears of the early evening were gone, Andy wasn't anywhere in her consciousness, the moment was all about the thick, hot piece of flesh that was trying to work itself into her womanhood and she wanted desperately to make that happen.

"Oh, my God," she thought, "put it in, put it in please." Alex, as if he could read her mind, reached down and guided the mushroom head of his cock to her wet and opened vaginal lips. Anna gasped as the fat head spread her open. Her eyes rolled back as the unspeakable pleasure ripped through her needy body. "Oh God, he's going to make me cum. Fuck," she thought, "I'm going to cum off. Yes, she hissed, I'm cumming."

Alex ignored her announcement. He was glad she nutted so easily. He knew now he could make her continue to cum and he worked his shaft down as deep into her as was possible.

Not all women were able to take his full length but this one did it effortlessly. He liked feeling his testicles slap into Anna's ass as he pounded her steadily. She pulled her legs back hard as if trying to get his cock even deeper into her wetness. She grunted wordlessly as the youngster reached deep into places in Anna that Andy had never been able to reach.

"I'm cumming" Anna announced for the second time. Andy's response was a shiver of pleasure through his own cock. He squeezed just behind the head of his dick to stop his own orgasm from happening. He could see that Alex had stopped with his wife fully impaled on his manhood while she grunted and gasped herself franticly to orgasm. Alex waited until she completed her cum before he pulled his long maleness out of her. Anna wasted no time in climbing up and onto her stud and she wasted not a moment in guiding his big headed shaft into her sloppy wet cunt.

Andy quietly moved to the foot of the bed to get a different and better view of the action. Anna's tits were flopping, her asshole clenched each time she forced herself down onto the young fellows dick. Alex reached up and began to pull on her sexually excited nipples the result was quick and in Andy's case, predictable. "I'm cumming, oh God Andy, I'm cumming" Anna squealed in delight. Again the stud stiffened and allowed Andy's wife to finish enjoying the orgasmic spasms that rolled through her soft white flesh. Her eyes were squeezed shut and waves of red flushed through her chest and back. Andy could see the goose bumps on her arms. "The best, the best, Andy, he's the best cock I've ever fucked," Anna exclaimed. "Enjoy my darling don't stop now," Andy answered. "I'm not done with him yet" was Anna's reply as she resumed the fucking of her boy. Although not yet sated, Anna humping suggested none of the hysterics of her previous ride. This time she slowly worked the shaft its full length with slow precise strokes. She pulled herself up and let his cock almost completely out of her honey hole so she could enjoy feeling the enormous head fill her slot back up. Oh, Andy, his head is so big, so good. Andy was stroking away at his own need. He wished he could have filmed this. His excitement at hearing Anna's exultations would be unexplainable to the normals but it was the greatest of all symphonies to his twisted ears. He couldn't hold back any longer and with a groan he released his sperm onto the carpeted floor.

His sudden and unexpected release seemed to spur the couple on the bed to further heights. Perhaps it was the smell of his ejaculate copiously spilled out onto the floor that keyed his wife and her young man to finish their dance. Alex simultaneously pushed his cock deep into Anna while pulling her down hard to him. I'm cumming lady; I'm going to cum in you. "Yes, yes, cum in me" Anna called out in response. "Andy, he's cumming in me, I'm going to cum again". The lustiness of the moment was lost on Andy. His orgasm had drained him of any sexual interest; he was slouched, eyes closed in his chair as his wife and her young stud found their greatest release of the night together.

Alex pulled up his pants and looked over at Anna lying on the bed. She was on her back with one leg spread open, Alex's sperm coated her swollen vaginal lips. Andy, wrapped himself in his robe and walked his well paid serviceman to the door. If you ever need my services again, I'll be happy to come back, Alex said with a grin. Thanks, Andy replied with a warm smile. I'll give you a call as soon as that itch of Anna's comes back. You scratched it well......