The Session

Story Info
A different massage session.
1.4k words
3.65
18.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he entered for his appointment, she caught a whiff of his cologne. A slightly woodsy smell- on him it excited her greatly. He paid for the session and proceeded to undress. She always enjoyed this part, as he usually had some sexy or funny g-string or thing on.

As he removed his pants, she saw it. That perfect ass. She HAD to go up and caress it, then bend down and kiss it. She started growing wet seeing how tight and muscular it was. He enjoyed her caresses, and kisses. She always excited him greatly. Here she was, the most sexy and beautiful women he knew, and she was right next to him. His blood started to flow and his cock grew slightly. Her attention would bring it to full size, and he was in no hurry.

She waited until he turned around to see what surprise he brought this time. As he did, she saw something hanging but could not see what it was. She bent down and saw it, and giggled. He had produced another pair that said "this is going to be a fun session" as always. She walked up and caressed him, she always enjoyed touching him. They both trusted each other- without fail. She knew he would NEVER hurt or deceive her. They smiled and kissed and he went to lay down. She looked over his body as she lightly caressed him from heels up his leg, stopping at that ass for a while to admire it, and proceeded along his side until she reached his neck.

She lay on him and their bodies moulded into one. They both loved being against each other. He enjoyed every minute she was near, and loved the feeling of her body against his. She lightly kissed him on his neck and ear, and licked and sucked on his earlobe. He felt his cock growing between his legs, pointing to the bottom of the table. She kissed her was down his body as she ended at the foot of the table. As she oiled her hands, and placed them on his legs, he moved slightly, enjoying her every touch. she massaged him, first from one side, then the other. They both enjoyed this time, and the warmth of their bodies flowed from one to the other. She occasionally teased and played with his cock and balls, making him hard, then backing off. "I am going to tease him more than normal today" she was thinking.

He was loving very touch, every caress, every tease. His cock would get hard, then soften. He loved how she did this to him. He noticed a slight break while he was laying there. But he trusted her. He felt her climb on the table between his legs, and felt her settle near the end. Then the caressing started again. But there was something different this time. It took him a second, then he realized it was her bare leg sliding up and down his leg. He loved the silky feeling of her skin. It was soft and smooth. He never felt such sexy skin before, in all his travels.

He smiled and went with the events happening, as he trusted her to make this enjoyable. Then he felt both her legs slide up his as she settled in with her sitting on his ass as she rubbed his back and shoulders. He felt some wetness and realized it was her juices. She was nude and he loved it. She had no problem with it as she knew he would not do anything she wanted as he respected her greatly, so she enjoyed the feeling of her lips against his ass. She noticed the wetness between her legs, and how his body relaxed and warmed when he felt her skin. She worked his back and shoulders and felt total release of all tension from him. As she finished his back side, she slid down and grabbed his cock and tugged a few times to check how hard he was. She smiled and thought to herself "he is going to explode".

She told him to flip, and he did, and kept his eyes closed. He wanted to see her but also wanted to see how this would progress. She was at the end of the table and started on his feet and legs. she picked up one foot and started licking and sucking on the toes. He loved this, and smiled. As she finished his legs, she walked to the top part of the table and lightly ran her fingertips along his body and he moved towards his head. She noticed his cock twitch as she was close to it, and she smiled. She reached to top of the table, and placed both hands with oil on his shoulders and started rubbing his chest. His breathing slowed as he always enjoyed every touch from her. She would lean down, and place a breast next to his mouth and he would reach over and lick and suck on those full and erect nipples. She would moan when he did this, and she could feel herself getting wetter. She loved what his mouth did to her, and although she wanted more, she had him stop.

She gauged the room near his head, and climbed on the table, a leg on either side of his head. He could smell her wetness and it smelt like heaven. He wanted to dive in and lick, but he did not want to do anything she did not want. She massaged down to his hips and at times, her lips were inches away. All he had to do was lift his head and he could lick up and down those glorious, wet lips. Even in the darkness he can see how wet she was. She noticed his cock was harder now, but not up to full potential. She massaged around it, and occasionally bent down and gave it licks and touches, and even taking it in her mouth once or twice. Just enough to make it full mast. He was keeping his breathing regular, although it was getting harder to do so. She got a devious smile, and placed her crotch on his mouth. He licked for a bit, and although she wanted more, she lifted back up, teasing them both. He smiled- as always she tasted like the nectar of the Gods, and he loved it. She climbed back off the table and walked to the area near his feet. She climbed back up, and slowly licked, caressed and slid up his body. He was hard as a rock, and she was so wet she was dripping. She moved up his body, and straddled his hips. She knew this was safe as he would not do anything she wanted him not to do. She was safe. He felt her wetness on his cock. She settled in with the wet lips on around his cock, but not with him entering her. She slid her lips up and down by moving her hips and painted his cock with her wetness. No words were spoken and they stared into each other eyes. Smiles were on both their faces. He could feel the wetness from her running down his cock and balls.

She kept up the pace and she noticed he was close. She would not stop until he came like a gusher. His body tensed, and she felt his cock swell and she knew it was coming. She was close too and he had not entered her at all. She felt the heat from his cock on her lips and the slickness made her even wetter. He tensed up and she did not stop. The first shot went over his head. He was experiencing one of the strongest orgasms he even had. She milked his cock for all it was worth. She could feel the combination of their juices and she started to come. She used his cock as a toy and rode him until she was done. She fell onto him and they were both panting. WOW!! They both said at the same time. He wrapped his arms around her and held her until they both recuperated. She climbed off and was weak kneed, and he held her up. He would never let her fall or hurt herself. The kissed a very passionate kiss, and smile...and both thought of what the next session would hold...