The Set: Color of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Charity, baby, you aren't playing fair. You still have that damn dress on."

She smiled at that, her eyes narrowing.

"Hmm, so I do. What are you going to do about it?"

He walked towards her in an almost predatory fashion, backing her up against the door. He slid his arms around her waist and crushed his mouth over hers. She found herself drowning in the heat between them. When he pulled back, he tugged at the straps on her shoulders, and the fabric dropped to the floor with a whisper.

His smug expression quickly changed to one of shock and admiration as he realized she had nothing on beneath the little dress.

"Dear God, woman, are you trying to kill me?"

The husky tone in his voice was intoxicating. She licked her lips and grabbed his hand, pulling him down the hall to her bedroom. Charity was so wet she could feel it on her thighs. She needed to feel his skin next to hers with a desperation she'd never experienced before.

Standing next to the bed, she wound her arms up around his neck, and pressed her body along his. She sighed as her breasts made contact with his chest. Edward leaned down to capture her lips in another dizzying kiss, laying her back onto the bed and covering her body with his. The heat of his skin against hers left her feeling restless and impatient.

He slid his hands up her waist and over her stomach, coming up to cup her breasts. His eyes rested on the pink nipples and he grinned up at her, before lowering his head to take one in his mouth. He flicked his tongue lightly around the nipple and tugged at it with his teeth. Charity gasped as little shockwaves resonated through her.

He grinned, and turned his attention to the other one, causing her body to wind tighter. Edward continued his assault, moving from breast to breast until she was almost sobbing with the pleasure of it.

"Now Edward. I need you inside me right now."

Her voice was so husky she almost didn't recognize it as her own. Seeing the need on her face, he moved to position himself at her entrance. She closed her eyes in anticipation.

"Charity, baby, open your eyes. I want you to look at me."

Her eyes flew open to meet his, just as he pressed himself inside her. Both of them let out a deep groan as their bodies connected. She could feel every little part of him as he filled her completely. When he was all the way in, he leaned down and kissed her slowly.

Charity began to rock her hips restlessly against him.

"Easy, baby."

He locked his gaze with hers as he slowly withdrew, until only the tip of him was left inside her. Just when she was about to protest, he slammed all the way back in, in one smooth stroke. Charity cried out.

Charity found his rhythm and raised her hips to meet his, their speed increasing until they were slapping wildly against one another. The nerve endings in her walls were alive and spinning her body out of control. She could feel herself building towards her climax. Without even realizing it, she slid her hands up to cup her breasts, pulling lightly at her nipples as they continued to strain at each other.

"Oh god, baby, that is so fucking sexy."

She looked up at Edward. His face was wild with lust and passion, his voice had gone deeper, almost gravelly. Knowing she had done this to him pushed her over the edge. She felt herself tighten around him right before her eyes went wide and her body arched off of the bed, bucking wildly as she flew apart.

"Oh hell honey, here I come too."

His body tensed as he buried himself deep inside her, hot, thick jets of come flooding her passage, leaving her gasping.

Edward collapsed to her side and drew her into his arms, kissing her deeply. She pulled back and twined her body around his, tucking her head into his shoulder. Warmth and contentment spread through her whole body.

After they lay there for a few minutes, Edwards voice, quiet and serious, drifted down to her.

"Charity, honey, I don't want you to think this is a one time thing."

His hand was stroking over her hair. Her voice, soft and sleepy replied.

"I know Edward, the world isn't blue anymore."

Before he could ask her what she meant, he heard the even sound of her breathing and realized the love of his life was fast asleep.

12