The Set Up (You Need This) Ch. 01

Story Info
Ben's in for the ride of his life now Joanna is back.
7.5k words
4.14
7.5k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/21/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: First and foremost my thanks are given to my editor Jen, who's pretty freaking awesome for editing this bit of an epic story I've started.

Second, I couldn't figure out which section to put this under so I chose romance because down to the bones of the story that's what it is.

Third, this story is only the first part in at least three more, and they will be pretty epically long but full of sex and random sexiness so please read till the end.

As always please feel free to vote, comment, or drop me a line.

Disclaimer: All the characters in this story are fiction, and any that are found to be else where, living, dead, or other fictional characters is just random and is in no way, shape, or form meant to steal these people or characters, living or dead.

Ben felt himself thrusting. His cock was rock hard and entering something wet and warm. The blonde haired angel under him moaned loudly in his ear.

"Oh Ben, oh god!"

In his hazy vision he saw her, Joanna, his best friend. Then the realization hit him, he was dreaming again.

Joanna had given herself to him the night before she left to study abroad in Europe. They were both twenty and Ben had been falling into a deep spiral downward. Joanna had seduced him but Ben still did most of the work. The next morning she left and he hadn't heard back from her in over a year.

"Ben keep doing that. Ooohhh right there!"

His dream swam in front of his vision again. They were on the floor of Ben's apartment, a couple couch cushions under them. Ben was ramming his cock into her while they were in the missionary position. Her nails raked his back as he thrust into her one last time before they came together. Ben fired his load into the condom and Joanna's pussy clutched and quivered around his hard member.

Ben remembered they laid like that for a while before he picked her up and laid her down in his bed. They fell asleep as soon as they hit the pillows. Remembering that moment, he can still feel her hand wrap around his cock as they slept.

Ben startled awake, sweat running over his naked body. His phone played thirty seconds of 'How's my driving?' by Less then Jake, alerting him that he was getting a phone call. Ben cleared his throat but still sounded half asleep as he answered, not bothering to read the caller id.

"Ben, my boy. I need a favor." It was Jim, Joanna's uncle who everyone called Uncle Jim whether or not you were related to him.

"Yeah, what's up Uncle Jim?" Ben asked, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. It was a quarter to seven and Ben needed to be getting ready for working with Uncle Jim as a go-for.

"I need you to take a couple days off, pick up Joanna from the airport and make sure she's comfortable. I need to make a business trip."

Ben was at a lost for words. Not only did Ben pretty much never get a day off, several in a row and not spending them with Joanna was odd. There was quite a long pause.

"Ben? Benjamin are you still there?"

"Ah yea, I'm still here. So you want me to look out for Joanna for a couple of days?"

It was Sunday now. Ben wondered how long he'd have off.

"Yea you know, give you two time to catch up. You're off till Thursday and on Thursday come in at noon at our east building. I have a project I need to work on from there."

"Ah yea sure, Uncle Jim," Ben replied in disbelief. He had four and a half days off. He wasn't sure what he was going to do with himself.

"Good lad, got to run. I left some cash and my credit card for Joanna at my home. Make sure she doesn't max my limit ok?"

"Yes, sir." Ben replied as the line went dead. He looked down at his phone, and stared at it for a while.

"What the hell just happened?"

It was about ten o'clock as Ben waited at the bag coral for the plane that just came back from Italy. Ben wore a pair of jeans and a light tee-shirt and sneakers. He was tall and fit, with light brown hair which he kept a little long. He wore his mother's wedding ring in a chain around his neck and his dad's lucky bracelet around his right wrist. Ben kept his sunglasses on so he could scan the crowd and not be thought of as a creeper for checking out the occasional hot girl that walked by. Best part of summer in Chicago, all the half naked women walking around in bikinis, short shorts and yoga pants.

Ben sipped the coffee he paid way too much for and thought back to Joanna. She was always so petite, with a lithe frame, maybe B size breasts and her light blonde hair. Joanna had always stunned him with her smile and bubbly attitude. Then came that sharp pain Ben always felt when thinking back to her. In over a year moving around Europe she had never once called him, or wrote him, or e-mailed him or anything. He always half wondered if after they slept together that it ruined their friendship.

Ben sighed. Of course he had dated a few other women, even slept with a handful but he was just too busy with work. So needless to say his love life was practically nonexistent. Then another problem arose in his head. While Joanna was in Rome he had dated Melanie, Joanna's best friend. They had even slept together a couple of times before she got a new job and they had no time for each other. It wasn't a bad break up, they both agreed it was for the best but he had no idea if Mel had ever talked with Joanna or if she cut out everyone.

Crap I am so screwed, Ben thought to himself and his heart raced as the baggage coral start to spin. Several people started to come toward it as bags started coming out. A dark skinned woman come up right next to Ben and grabbed a bag and bumped into him.

"Sorry," she stated taking a step back. Her English was prefect, with no accent so Ben half wondered where she was from.

"It's ok," Ben replied making sure his coffee didn't slip everywhere then he looked at the girl. She was a bit shorter then him but had a great figure with large breasts, nice lips and sharp green eyes.

"I'll be more careful next time I bump into you," she winked at him as she walked away.

"Wait, what?" Ben turned around to follow her but she was already lost in the crowd. Ben was definitely puzzled at what she had said but he pushed it from his mind and went back to looking for Joanna. Most of the people had filed past him and only a few bags were still rotating around. A call came over the PA system in the building that drew his attention away. Then he heard clicking heels rather close to him and a sweet voice.

"Well, I see somethings will never change."

Ben whipped his head around to look at the raven haired pixie talking to him. Her hair was black as night with dark red streaks through it. The sunglasses she wore were big and equally as dark, as was her halter top dress and fishnet stockings and high heels. Her skin had a bit of a tan, with the dress making her look darker and her lips were painted in a bright, blood red lipstick. Ben was stunned by the beauty standing in front of him.

"Holy hell," was all Ben managed to say as he took in the sight of her.

"Well, that's what I was going for but where's my uncle Ben?" Joanna asked. Her smile shot right through him and Ben regained his senses.

"Ah, he had a trip, business. Last minute." Ben cleared his throat, "You know him, a chicken with his head cut off." Ben tried to joke.

"Yea I know my own uncle, Ben. How about you get my bags? I needed a strong man to bring them in from the car in Italy."

"Oh yea sure," Ben grabbed the three bags that Joanna had pointed out. Two were pretty light but one was easily over sixty pounds. Joanna grabbed the two light ones and Ben swung the heavy one over his shoulder. "Christ what the hell is in here? A chuck of the leaning tower?"

Joanna laughed at the poor joke. "No silly, but I was over there for over a year I've... collected a few things in that time." Ben lead them to the shuttle that would take them to the parking lot at O'hare's airport.

"I had a friend from Italy ship me what I couldn't bring on the plane."

"Get me anything?" Ben smiled as he asked, not expecting anything. It just felt good to be around his friend again.

"Maybe. Play your cards right and you'll get a few things." Joanna replied . Ben looked puzzled and Joanna laughed again. "Here's our stop."

The shuttle pulled over and they got out and walked to a new Cadillac.

"Wow, nice car Ben." Joanna was impressed.

"You can thank your uncle. My Christmas bonus was that he'd pay for half of it."

Ben beeped the car and the truck popped open. Ben put the bags in the truck and closed it. "He may work me like a dog, but at least he pays me well." Ben got in the car and watched Joanna slip in, her dress flared up relieving the straps of her garter belt that held her fish net stockings up. Ben felt himself blushing but Joanna acted like nothing happened.

"I'll have to thank him for letting me ride in style for my first day home." Joanna smiled warmly.

They pulled out of the park lot and got on the expressway. Joanna had the windows down even though it was easily over ninety degrees outside. She breathed in deeply. "I've missed it here."

Ben nodded his head, "I can understand that."

"And I've missed you, Ben." She smiled warmly at him.

"Have you?" Ben asked before he realized that he had said anything.

"What do you mean?" Joanna asked puzzled and looked a little worried.

"You were gone over a year and I never got so much as a phone call, or a letter, or anything. It's like you dropped off the face of the planet. I'm really hurt you never bothered to talk to me." Ben sounded angrier then he meant to be, but he was still angry.

"Look Ben, I am sorry I never called you. I wanted to so many times but things were happening to me," Joanna took off her sunglasses and looked at him with her sharp blue eyes. "I've changed a lot and I was being a total bitch by not calling you. When we...." Joanna paused trying to get her thoughts together. "When we made love, it was my first time and lot of things came into new light. From that night we spent together I was always worried about fucking things up. But now I am back and I want things to be the same between us."

"Just the same?" Ben asked watching her and the road.

"Maybe a bit different. Look, the main thing is that things are different already but I want us to be friends again before anything else happens, ok?"

Ben wanted to be angry with her, wanted it so bad but it all just melted away as he looked at her. A tear rolled down her cheek and Ben whipped it away.

"Yea, I missed my friend. I'd like to have her back." They smiled at each other again.

"But first things first, I need a shower. Planes make me feel icky." Ben burst out laughing and they joked the rest of the way to Joanna's home.

The house that Joanna shared with her uncle was a nice two level in the burbs of Chicago. It sat right off the expressway for convenience but Uncle Jim had also bought a condo in the city so he could be closer to work if he needed to be. That meant that Joanna had run of the house. Ben took the bags to Joanna's room on the second floor which was exactly like he remembered.

It was a massive room with a king size bed that was a half circle against the right wall. Her desk with chair was on another wall with the closet. There were posters of bands plus numerous pictures of him and her and their friends all over the walls.

Joanna walked in after him and flung herself on the bed, giving a fake moan.

"Oh how I've missed my own bed."

She kicked off her heels and rolled around in the bed for a minute. Ben smiled as she did that. He was glad that she was home. Then suddenly she stood up, went to her closet and with her back to him, took off her dress. Ben saw where her stockings ended and the garter belt began, along with the black thong she wore over it all. She wasn't wearing a bra. How the hell did he miss that before? Even from behind he could see she had gained a little weight but in all the right places. Before she was kind of straight and narrow. Now she had curves and her ass and breasts had filled out. She had to be a C cup or a small D now.

"Um you know I am still in the room right?" Ben piped up, his voice weak but holding. Joanna grabbed a hanger and put her dress on it, then looked over her shoulder without turning around.

"Oh please. It's nothing you haven't seen, felt, or licked for that matter but if your uncomfortable wait in the living room. I'm going to shower, then we are going for lunch. I am starving."

Ben felt his dick get a little hard watching her move around the closet. Her butt had a noticeable jiggle now but it was super sexy. Ben turned and left, closing the door behind him. He took a deep breath to steady himself. "Just friends for now huh", he thought walking to the living room.

Ben flipped through the T.V. channels for a while. He heard her door open and then the bathroom door close, then water running. He was painfully aware of how much he needed to use the second half of the bathroom himself.

Damn it Ben, pull it together. Just use the other bathroom, He scolded himself. There was a second bathroom attached to the master bedroom that Uncle Jim used on the rare occasion he was staying a the house. The problem was he'd have to walk past the bathroom Joanna was showering in. He took a deep breath, stood up and went upstairs. He heard the water running in the shower and he swore he heard a faint buzzing.

"What the hell?" Ben asked himself just a above a whisper then he noticed the door was cracked open a little. He peered through the crack against his better judgment. The bathroom mirror was long and he could clearly see Joanna obscured by the bathroom curtain. The room was steamy but her outline was visible enough. She had one arm braced against the wall in front of her and her other lowered as if she was holding something on her crotch. Ben looked up to see the shower head was still the one that was conceited to the wall and not a hose that could move. So what the hell did she have in there?

"Oh yea..." She moaned loudly and the buzzing got louder. Her other arm started to move and a flash of something sliver was in her hand which she brought up to her breasts. Which caused her to yelp and moan again; she was masturbating in the shower and he was watching her. Ben flipped away from the door. His heart was racing and his palms were sweaty. He never knew that she masturbated! Of course, he did but that was another story. She was here, maybe fifteen feet away from him, getting herself off.

Ben would have stayed but his body had other things he needed to relieve so he snuck into the other bathroom. Ben washed his hands and then splashed cold water into his face. He looked into the dark hazel eyes looking back at him. "Friends, first and foremost," he told himself. Then he exited the bathroom and walked into the hallway. The water stopped as he was passing the door. With out thinking he took another peek.

Joanna was wet and stepped gingerly out of the shower, her naked body glistening with water. Her breasts were indeed bigger then he remembered and her pussy was clean shaven and it looked marvelous in the bathroom's light. Then he saw a small silver item in her hand. It was some kind of small bullet like thing, not that Ben was educated about sex toys. Thank god for internet porn. Joanna put her left leg on top of the toilet lid and twisted the item and it started to buzz in her hand.

She carefully placed the item against her pussy lips, stroked the toy across her clit a few times and then shuttered slightly. She wore a big smile. She then did something that knocked Ben to the floor. Joanna turned off the toy that was coated in her juices and began to suck it clean, moaning quietly while her tongue lapped the toy up and down.

Ben snapped back to reality and hurried back into the living room. What the hell was happening? In a matter of about six hours his whole world was turned upside down. First, Joanna coming back, then being off work, Joanna saying that she wanted him, and now she masturbates? Things were getting way out of hand. Especially since he was pretty sure if she made a move, he wouldn't be able to hold back.

A short time later Joanna came down stairs in a black mini skirt and a black halter top with something in French written on it. Her legs looked amazing with a pair of black Mary Janes. Ben swallowed hard as she stood in front of him and smiled.

"Dressed to kill?" She asked, laughingly. Ben laughed with her.

"Or hardly dressed," Joanna chuckled at him.

"Come on. My uncle left me cash in the kitchen." She helped Ben up off the couch, and then paused. "Oh I forgot something from earlier." Ben opened his mouth to ask what but then she kissed him on the lips, her tongue wetting his lips and as soon as it happened she pulled back. "Thanks for picking me up." Then she walked into the kitchen.

Ben's tongue tasted his lips and there was a faint sweet and sour on his lips. He burned with blush as he realized that he was tasting her pussy. He stumbled after her as Joanna was raiding an envelope left for her. She pulled out a stack of cash and credit cards and shoved it in her purse.

"Come on slow poke. I need to shove something in my mouth soon, or I'll starve."

Joanna stated laughing as they walked out of the house and into Ben's car. The skirt rode up as she sat leaving much of her legs exposed, which she left open a little.

"So where would you like to eat?" Ben asked as he started the car.

"Lets go that outdoor café my uncle raves about." Joanna stated as she took out her cell phone. "Mind if we have company?"

"Huh? No, not at all," Ben told her as he started driving, trying not to look at her lovely legs as he drove.

"Great! Melanie is dying to see me." Ben had to stop himself from slamming on the brakes.

"Uh, Mel is coming?" Ben asked timidly.

"Of course, she's only my other best friend. You know, I haven't seen her in awhile too. Are you trying to hog me or something?" Joanna laughed it off.

"Yea or something," Ben stated to himself, his stomach doing somersaults. He felt sick all of a sudden.

"So, how much have you talked to Mel since you were gone," Ben asked. "Oh only all the time. We would e-mail each other just about every other day."

Now Ben was sure he was going to be sick.

"Relax Sparky. I know you two banged for a little while. Honestly, I'm a little jealous because I got rough and tumble Ben and she got experienced, good in the sack Ben." Ben's face was bright red at this point, knowing that Melanie had commented on their having sex.

"I am really not sure who I hate more right now." Ben growled as he drove.

"Relax, it's a good thing that women think you're a good lay. When word gets around you'll be beating off women with a stick." Joanna continued to laugh at him. Ben just sighed and shook his head. Once they were seated at the café the small talk resumed. Ben learned Joanna had made lots of friends and had a great time learning all kinds of different things. She took a cooking class in Paris, volunteered as a tour guide in Rome, learned how chocolate was made in Switzerland.

Ben had been working like crazy at Uncle Jim's company and picked up work at a couple other local places. The two friends were interrupted when Melanie came to the table. Ben was reminded of how stunning Joanna's friend was. She was a tall, leggy red head with very large breasts and a toned body. She wore a vest top that barely held in her massive breasts and a pencil skirt with gray heels that made her as tall as Ben.

The girls hugged warmly, kissing each others cheeks and then Mel hugged Ben tightly giving his butt a little squeeze. Ben was glad she was hugging him tightly because he tried to raise up surprised but was held firm by an unexpected kiss. Melanie's tongue gently caressed his before she stepped back and sat down. Ben was not expecting a warm reception from Mel but wasn't complaining.

12