The Setup

Story Info
Forced sex for a job and a sponsorship.
11.1k words
4.2
94.1k
21
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lefreak
Lefreak
57 Followers

Jake Daley rang the bell and looked around him, not at ease in this poor and desolate neighborhood. He hoped Samantha Dyer would open the door soon.

Since a month her mother worked for Daley Luxury Furniture on a temporary base. Her first decent job in years, she'd told him, she'll do anything to keep it. Her husband left soon after the kid was born. From then on the small family went from one hardship to another.

She told Jake also that her daughter was a rather good athlete, having won numerous championships the last four years. Samantha had the ambition of becoming a professional, but lacked the proper financial backup needed to launch a career. In fact her mother asked him a couple of days ago if there was a change of acquiring a sponsorship from the firm, just as the local soccer team and some young tennis players had.

He had answered he would give the matter thorough consideration, after talking with the board of directors. Of course, he told her not about the kind of consideration he would give it.

She and her daughter would soon enough find out.

Samantha Dyer opened the door in one swift movement. The big smile on her face faded quickly in a look of surprise. Did she expect somebody else? A boyfriend maybe?

He gazed at a shapely-formed eighteen year old Afro-American lady, obviously in excellent shape on all counts. She had short-cropped hair, fleshy lips and big brows eyes. She had a nice pair of tits, not big, but firm and pointed. Just the way he liked them. More than a handful is wasteful, he used to say. He was sure she wore no bra. Her nipples were straining against a yellow T-shirt a size to small. Nice ass also, he thought, nicely molded by a pair of tight fitting jeans.

"Good morning young lady," he said, "My name is Jake Daley, I'm a co-owner and the director of personnel of the factory where your mother works. I think you must be Samantha, isn't it? May I come in?"

She didn't smile back and blocked the door instead.

"My mother is not here. Isn't she at the factory?"

There was a suspicious edge to her voice.

"Yes, of course she is. But I'm here for you. I'd like to talk about your sports career. Your mother asked if our firm could help you. And it's about this I want to talk about, among other things."

He had her full attention now. She looked past him at his expensive Jaguar parked before the door. That, and his immaculate Armani suit, convinced her that he was who he said he was. Her hesitation melted away.

"Come in," she opened the door, "You understand one must be careful in this neighborhood."

"Of course."

"Normally, I wouldn't even have opened for you, but I thought it was my classmate ringing. She phoned me she'll come along this afternoon. She has to bring a textbook back she lent last week."

Jake Daley slipped past her, inhaling the scent of cheap perfume.

"You think my car is safe there?"

"Well, yes. Nothing happens here during the day. There's a patrol car every twenty minutes, at least during daylight," she answered, "Go straight ahead please."

He knew very well the atmosphere of this kind of houses. They breathed poverty and decay, thwarted ambitions and people who are seldom able to make the ends meet every month. Women were mostly single mothers and never in a comfortable situation. Children costs lots of money, especially if one has the desire -- or the illusion -- to give them a better future.

You must work hard and keep working. You must be willing to do many things to achieve your goals, even the most unpleasant, even if they gnaw at your self-respect.

If Jake enlisted someone from this side of town, he knew he could ask favors. And he nearly always did.

Many women from the surroundings, mostly blacks or Latinas, but also Caucasians and Asians, earned their contract with their legs open for him.

And now he has planned to have two for the price of one.

Samantha invited him in the living-room. The dinner table was littered with papers and schoolbooks. He sank down in the worn-out couch in front of the TV. He declined an offer for some coffee. After fetching herself a glass of soda Samantha sat down beside him, hesitantly, making sure there was the greatest possible distance between them.

"I can't think why you should see me. Is it really about the sponsoring? Are you sure there are no problems with mum?" she asked.

"Well, yes and no. And they need sorting out first... Five months ago two clerks went on a lengthy sick-leave. To replace them I recruited your mother and somebody else. In the meantime one of the two persons concerned has decided to stop working for us, but at the same time the other has let us know that she will come back at the beginning of next month," Jake told her, in the most sympathetic tone he could muster, "So, you understand my problem. Your mother is a good and dedicated worker, but so her colleague... They are both excellent at their job. But I have to make a choice... One of the two."

Samantha's big eyes looked anxious at him.

Jake held her gaze a moment and smiled.

"To be honest, I must say the performance of your mother is slightly below that of the other employee, also she has less experience. From an objective standpoint it isn't evident at all that your mother will stay with us and receive a permanent contract."

A short silence fell.

"Fuck, not again," Samantha cried out, a shocked look on her face, "It's always the same shit. She can't hold on to a job for more than a month."

Tears welled up in her eyes.

"We never had any money," she sobbed, "Since she worked for you we started to have a decent life at last. I could buy nice clothes, not some filthy picks from Welfare or from better off family members. We've even planned to go on holiday next summer. I dreamed of hiring a good trainer, you know they're very expensive. But that's all down the drain now."

Her distress seemed to overwhelm Jake. He bended sideways and touched her shoulder. Sizing the opportunity he shoved slowly up until he sat next to her.

"Come on girl, calm down," he soothed, "I didn't say I'll fire her, only that I have to make a decision. I'm here to find out what's best for all of you. So calm down, wipe your tears... Then we can discuss and possibly come to an agreement."

This was going better than he ever thought. Jake jubilated inwardly, but outwardly he became a concerned paternal figure. Only the growing bulge in his pants could betray him. He offered her a paper handkerchief. She wiped her eyes and then blew loudly her nose. He took her arm in his left hand and pulled her gently towards him, while his other hand patted a shapely, muscular thigh. His fingers brushed her small right breast, a nice piece of firm black meat, soft to the touch. She didn't wear a bra, his suspicion confirmed itself.

She didn't try to push him off, but instead made an effort to smile under her tears.

"No need to be so upset," he murmured at her ear, "Tell me what's on your mind. I'd like to know it so I can find a way out of it."

"After her divorce mom has only had odd and sleazy jobs, never with a decent pay and never longer than for a couple of weeks. As a chamber maid in a hotel, as a cleaner, as a toilet lady, you name it. They were all temporary. She's really a softy, you know. People steps over her all the time, she's always in the corner where the blows fall. At the end of the month we had to be glad if the rent and the electricity was paid. More than once a good meal was a luxury. I never could buy nice clothes. In had to wear the old ones of mom or things that were given to us, not being able to go to the gym or the movies, no vacations, nothing at all."

"And your membership of the athletic club?"

"My uncle pays it. He was a good amateur in his own day... It's not even a full membership. It only gives me the right to use the premises, no coaching at all."

"If your mother is a secretary, why did she needed to do all those odd jobs?"

"Because she didn't have a diploma. The Salvation Army paid for a course in secretarial work for my mother. A neighbor arranged it. Then you recruited her."

Jake's hand was still on her thigh. In his mind he saw these muscular legs wrapped around his hips while he trusted rapidly in her tight and hot cunt. Unconsciously his fingers made circular motions. She placed her hand upon his. Her touch was soft and warm. He maneuvered himself on the sofa until he could enjoy the heath of her body and the smell of her hair. His hard cock was fighting against the restraints of his boxers shorts. His last decent fuck was already six days ago.

"Thanks to you my mother received her first decent salary. This was suddenly a happy family. At least we could make plans that weren't futile dreams. And now it's screwed up again."

Jake felt her shoulders shaking harder.

"No, it's not. I told you we'll find a solution. That's why I'm here."

Jake composed his most emphatic and friendly smile.

With both hands he takes her by the shoulders and draws her close, facing him. The T-shirt slipped off a shoulder. His hand contacted smooth black skin and boldly traveled to the nape of her neck. Meanwhile his eyes feasted on her small tits in their generous cleavage. Samantha didn't push him away, but she held close to him and lodged her head against his chest. Her breath and her moist lips brushing past his ear had an electrifying effect on him. He had to muster all his self-restraint not to rip the garment off.

He rubbed her cheek and tried to kiss her, but she avoided him and tried to push him away.

"Come on, don't be shy," he said, trying to hide his irritation, "Be nice and you'll do yourself and your mom a big service. There's much at stake, you know."

She looked at him with her big brows eyes, hesitating, but gradually accepting and consenting. He grabbed her again by the neck and drew her closer. Their lips met and he was in for an surprise. It was rather she than him that kissed.

She kissed him with an urgent passion. The kind of kiss that says I'm yours, that aches for touches and caresses, expressing a wish to be submissive and dominated.

She opened her lips, her tongue daring around his teeth. Then he took the initiative, exploring her mouth, dueling with her darting tongue. He put his hand on the base of her back and slipped beneath her T-shirt, enjoying the feel of her hot skin. Fingers moved playfully up, along her spine.

"This naughty girl doesn't wear a bra," he said, interrupting the kiss.

"No, not when I'm home."

Jake took the hem of her T-shirt and tried to take it off. She blocked the move with her arms, a look of panic in her eyes.

He sighed, "Samantha, it's really up to you honey. You please me, or let me walk away. In that case your family is back to square one... I won't impose myself to you, but you know what I want."

Slowly, reconciling herself with what awaited her, she lifted her arms. With an calculated slowness, Jake took the garment of. He dropped it on the little table near by. Only then he feasted his eyes at the treasures displayed before him. Her breasts were small and firm, perfect tear drop shaped, with nipples like sweet brown jelly beans set on large coin shaped areoles. He took one of those fruits between his fingers and caressed it softly. She melted beneath his touch and he felt her nipple stiffen beneath his fingers. He pinched it lightly before he started to suckle it gently. His rock-hard cock oozed freely pre-cum. He sucked harder. Samantha wrapped her arms around him and moaned softly. She had her eyes closed and she leaned backwards, pulling Jake half on top of her.

His hands cupped her ass. Then he undid the button of her pants en started to pull slowly the zipper down. She wore a nice blue thong, dotted with little red hearts. Slowly and carefully he peeled the tight fitting pants of her slender but muscular legs. He smiled when he saw the dark stain on the front of her sexy underwear. He leaned over and savored the musky and fishy smell of her young, eager pussy. The wetness made the cotton stick to her flesh and he saw clearly the contours of her outer labia.

"Look at your knickers, it's obvious something needs to be done about that."

Reddening Samantha took a peek.

"Let me take it of, your sweet mussel needs attention. I'm going to devour it."

He pulled at the elastic of her thong.

"You... you don't..."

"Of course I will, darling. My cock has been yearning for your pussy the moment I stepped into this house. I won't leave without it being fucked properly," he kissed the inside of her thigh, "I'm gone cum into you. You're as eager as me. Look at that wet, dripping pussy, it speaks clearly for you."

She looked away, but raised her back willingly when he slipped the tinny piece of textile past her ass, down to her feet.

He took his time to contemplate her little jewel. Jake Daley had seen a lot of pussy in his lifetime, but this was one of the most exquisite specimen he had ever laid eyes upon. The little vixen shaved her box. It was smooth as the face of a newborn. Her slightly protruding labia were darker than her skin. The pink inner folds were moist, oozing their liquor. He took her knees and pulled them gently apart.

"You can't hide how much you desire this, Samantha. If you could see how wet you are... This is what you want, isn't it?"

While he spoke he slipped his finger down over her pussy lips, rubbing gently. Up and down his finger went, sometimes slipping inside. She wriggled with her hips and she breathed hard, stifling a moan.

"This is what I'm going to do with my tongue, Samantha. I'm going to give you pleasure until you beg for more."

A groan was his answer. Jake Daley took of his vest and his shirt. Then he took her legs and putted them on his shoulders. He pushed his head deeper between her legs. He kissed her navel and worked teasingly his way down. She lay perfectly still as he flicked his tongue out and touched her labia. She tasted good, sweet and salty at the same time. She moaned and he licked again. Using long slow licks while hardening gradually his touch, Jake tasted her pussy. He used his fingers to open this garden of delight. He slipped his tongue inside and she groaned loud. Covering her mound with his mouth, he pushed as deep inside her as he could. In and out, he slid his tongue and then his finger probed inside too. Samantha wriggled her ass and pushed her hips against him. With both hands she caressed the back of his head. He sucked and licked and kissed every part of her sweet snatch. Then at last he found her clit. Closing his mouth over it, he pulled hard on it, sucking with his mouth and his tongue. Samantha let out a long wail and he felt hot, musky moisture on his face. Her orgasm was hard and she pushed his face further into her pussy and then bucked her hips. Jake lifted his head from her lap and grinned.

"No regrets, I see," he licked his lips, enjoying the taste of the liquid he liked the most. "Are you still a virgin Samantha?"

She answered in a small voice, "No."

"You have a boyfriend then?"

She sighed, "I was with a guy for some time. We broke off recently. He was the most handsome boy from class, came from a good family too. I thought he really loved me, so I was stupid enough to believe his blarney ... He was only interested in taking my cherry. After he fucked me for some weeks he told me his parents were opposed to him dating a black girl from the slums. Which was a lie, they liked me very much... And for the sex, it was nothing. He always came within three or four strokes."

"Then today will be all for you. I'll give you a wonderful time. I'll show you what a real man is, what he can do to your body."

"You already did," shyly she smiled at him.

"Did you shave your pussy for him?"

"Yes, he ordered me to do it. I let it this way because I like it."

He undressed fast, not ignoring the way she was staring at the six inches of his stiff tool. Her lips were formed in a perfect o, thinking how big it was and how it could possibly fit in her tight pussy. He knew he was just average in that department, a fact she wouldn't ever realize. She would always think of her first real one as huge, a fact that made him proud as hell. He would give this little bitch quality time.

"Bigger than your boyfriend, huh?"

Looking up, she felt the swollen cock. Her fingers looked small on the rod of flesh. She cupped his balls.

"Yes, a lot bigger. Will it hurt me?"

"No, no, I'll be careful. I'm going in slowly and your pussy will adjust itself. You'll see far more bigger dicks than mine during your life."

What a little slut, Jake thought, surprised by her eagerness. He kissed her, letting her taste her own cunt juices.

"Ready for the big thrill? Are you ready to be fucked?"

For an answer she parted her legs. Drops of moisture from her pussy trickled down to the small, puckered hole of her anus, which's clearly visible from his position. He contemplated the scene for a moment, giving it a thought of doing her ass first. But he was afraid to scare or hurt her. Instead he was going for her cunt. The other delight could wait for later.

He told her to open the lips of her pussy with her fingers. She did so, showing him how wet she was. He took her knees and parted them more. He grabbed his cock in his hand and guided it to her hot hole, caressing her tender inner flesh with its tip. He kissed her ears and neck sensuously. When he filled her mouth with his tongue he pushed the mushroom head of his cock past the entrance of her pussy. Her cunt lips were stretched around his cock. He fought the temptation of ramming home fast. Instead he pushed slowly his cock in, letting her adjust to his size. She was indeed tight. Most of the women he fucked had already a lot of mileage, not to mention kids, so he went in as a knife through butter. But Samantha's vaginal walls squeezed his flesh as a taut glove. He'd never felt anything like it before.

Jake grabbed her ass and pushed the last inch in. Samantha wrapped her legs around his waist and guided him into a slow thrust. She rotated her hips and pushed her pelvis forward. Jake's middle finger searched and found her anus. The ring muscle was very taut but slippery from her juices, so his first digit could slip in. He fingered her brown star while he was pounding her pussy, already making plans of exploring that territory as well. There he would be the first.

Gradually he drove the rhythm up. Faster and harder he moved in and out her. Samantha bucked wildly under him. She moaned and dug her nails in his back. He slammed his tool into her tight pussy, his balls bouncing against her ass. He felt as if his cock would explode. He would come soon. He was not alone.

"Fuck me, Jake. Fuck me hard!" Samantha yelled and he felt her pussy tighten around his dick, "Oh fuck! Oh shit! Fuck me harder! I'm coming!"

He rammed harder and harder into her pussy. His cock was in as far as he could get it. She exploded in orgasm screaming and scratching at his back with her finger nails like a bitch on heat. This was too much for him. Suddenly, he felt his cock surge and explode inside her, squirting jet after jet of his sperm inside her.

Jake pulled slowly out and smiled down at her.

"That was awfully good," he told her, "You're a real natural talent."

She averted her gaze.

"I'm sure you never came like that before."

He saw his sperm trickle from her vagina, down to her asshole. A small puddle had already formed on the artificial leather of the sofa.

"It was my first orgasm, Mr. Daley."

"Call me Jake," He said, reaching for his clothes.

He grinned when he dressed.

"I'll go back now and tell your mother her job is safe."

Samantha cleaned herself with her thong, giving him a funny look when she saw him sniffing the finger he had poked her brown hole with.

Lefreak
Lefreak
57 Followers