The Seven-Month Itch

Story Info
A pal needs help with his pregnant wife.
1.3k words
3.93
76.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need your help, Sam," Noel said.

Noel's best friend threw another chicken wing bone into the bowl. "Sure. What is it?"

"I need you to help me fuck Betty."

Sam coughed as he sipped his beer, spitting some of it onto Noel's cheeseburger and curly fries.

"Sorry," Noel said. "I should've led into that better."

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Sam asked as he wiped the restaurant table with his napkin.

"Are you pissed? Freaked out? I can't tell."

"I don't know what to think," Sam said. "I don't know what to say."

"Say yes, please."

"Does Betty know you were going to ask me this?"

"No, but she won't mind."

Sam stared at him in puzzled silence for a moment. "Dude, you are fucking crazy. Look, I appreciate the offer, I guess, but you haven't talked with her about it and I'd feel too weird."

"Sam, you don't understand."

"She's seven months pregnant, Noel!"

"I know, and she's horny all the time," Noel said. "She's wearing me out. She wants it day and night and I'm almost falling asleep some nights while I'm doing her. I need help."

"Can't you, I don't know..." Sam looked around and then lowered his voice. "Get a dildo or something?"

"She has a couple, but they're not enough. Dude, she's unstoppable. I want to give her more and this is the only solution I can think of. She's always thought you were cute, and you're the only guy I trust to do it."

Sam shook his head. "I'm not going to help you surprise her. What if she gets pissed?"

"Will you at least come over tomorrow? I promise we'll all talk about it."

Sam looked down at his chicken wings and tried not to think about how much better Betty's tits looks with seven months of pregnancy behind them.

"All right," he said. "We'll talk."

"Greatest idea I've ever heard," Betty said as she sat up on the couch.

"Are you sure, honey?" Noel asked. "I don't want you to feel pressured."

"And I won't be..." Sam began, but didn't know where to finish. "I'll understand if..."

"Boys, shut up." Betty pulled off her maternity shirt. Her swollen breasts bounced into view. Sam swallowed. She sat back and rubbed her nipples and then her belly. "This baby has made me horny twenty-four-seven. I've been wearing Noel out." She smiled at him. "You're a sweetheart for doing this."

"But," Sam said, "don't we risk hurting you? Or the baby?"

"No, there's plenty we can do. And besides, the baby feels all my good vibes from my orgasms."

Noel laughed. "Then this kid will be happy day and night."

"Are you sure?" Sam asked. He couldn't stop looking at her chest.

She giggled. "Sam, bring your dick over here and let's get this show on the road."

The men stripped. Betty grabbed Sam's cock as soon as it was within reach. He groaned as she smiled up at him and licked his cock. She had a pretty Scandinavian face and it looked even prettier around his dick. She turned and gulped down on Noel. Sam let go of his resistance and pawed at her smooth tits. He wanted to fuck them then and there, but she held him at bay as she switched between the two of them. She stuffed their cockheads into her mouth and let Sam push into her cheek. He was too stunned to say anything or hardly move.

Sam dropped to his knees before the image of Betty's face full of cocks threw him over the edge. He sucked her nipples, making her coo with delight as she jacked Noel into her mouth. Sam rubbed her pussy through her maternity pajamas.

"That's a good idea," Noel said. He helped Sam pull off her pajama bottoms. She laid back against a corner of the couch while Noel fingered her pussy. Noel sat on the arm of the couch and nudged her head toward his cock. She wasted no time in grabbing it and wrapping her lips around his balls. Sam gasped as she twisted the head of his cock and tickled his balls with her tongue.

"Oh, I love this cock," she said, and then rolled a bit onto her side. She looked at Sam. "Give me some of yours, baby."

She drew up her knees so Sam could slide his cock into her. She shuddered but never took her mouth off Sam's cock.

"You like those two dicks?" Noel asked as he built up speed inside her.

Her mouth popped off Sam and she grunted "Yes!" with each thrust. She'd yet to let go of Sam's cock. Noel pushed one of her breasts toward her face.

"Show Sam what you can do, honey," he said.

She bent her head down and licked her nipple. She rubbed Sam's cock on her nipple and licked them both. It was the sexiest thing Sam had ever seen. He had to back away from her to keep from coming.

"You want to taste your pussy?" Noel asked, but didn't wait for an answer. He sat back on the couch. She rolled over and wrapped her lips around him. Sam couldn't wait any longer. He scooted up behind her and rubbed his cock over her swollen pussy. She moaned in appreciation as he pushed into her.

He gasped. He couldn't believe how tight she was, how wet and hot she was. He stayed motionless and debated grabbing his balls to keep them from unloading. Betty squeezed her tits as Noel fucked her mouth. Sam, feeling brave, started pumping inside her and tried to match Noel's pace.

Betty laughed and moaned in a wild high pitch as a quick orgasm rushed from her throat to her groin. Sam pulled out, using every ounce of mental strength to keep from spraying onto her back. She crawled onto Noel's lap and cast a mischievous look at Sam.

"Play with my titties while he fucks me," she said.

Sam obeyed. He groped her tits, pinched her nipples, and rubbed his cock on her chest. She laughed as she bounced on Noel as best she could.

"Fuck, Noel, this is so good," she said, and then pulled Sam forward so she could gulp down his cock. Noel held her hips and slapped hard and fast into her. The couch creaked. Her hips moved in small circles. Her eyelids fluttered. Her head tilted back and she shouted to the ceiling.

Panting, she slid off Noel and lied down on the cock. She beckoned Sam to her. He straddled her chest and she wrapped her sweat-beaded tits around him. He pumped on her chest, poking into her mouth now and then. She flicked her tongue out for him. The sight sparked a fire in him. He couldn't resist her mouth anymore. He crawled up the couch and grabbed her head so he could fuck her throat.

Noel pumped two fingers in her, sending a shaky wave through her. Her body went rigid for a moment and then writhed on the couch. She pushed Sam back to gasp for breath.

He was glad for it. He couldn't hold back anymore. He unloaded his come on her big tits. She squeezed them together for him as his knees threatened to give out. He didn't notice Noel was behind him until he saw Noel's come landing on his wife's open, waiting mouth.

Noel shuffled into the teacher's lounge at Hoover High the next day. Faith Dalley, the shapely blond German language teacher, watched him plop into a chair at one of the tables and drop most of the math quizzes he had to grade.

"Are you all right, Noel?" She asked as she sat across from him. "You've been looking haggard these last couple weeks, and you look positively worn-out today."

"I am worn out."

"Are you sick?"

He laughed. "No, but you're sweet for asking. It's Betty. My wife. She's seven months pregnant."

Faith nodded. "Oh, I see. A lot of stress." She squeezed his hand. "Is there anything I can do to help?"

Their eyes locked. She hadn't let go of his hand.

"Yes, Faith," he said. "I need your help with something at home."