The Sex Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kandie
kandie
349 Followers

We returned downstairs and Jennifer looked at us and said, "That was quick! Did you enjoy what you two saw?"

I looked at her and said, "Oh yes, but I didn't want to miss anything down here."

Jennifer laughed, "Roger and me always go to the play-rooms. There is something about having sex in a club that makes it kind of kinky."

Roger then spoke up, "Why don't the two of you dance, I'm taking Jennifer to the play-rooms."

Jennifer then leaned over to me and whispered, "If you want baby, you can wait a bit and then come watch us, we'll be in the dungeon."

I kissed her cheek and said, "Ooooh I just might at that. Have fun!"

John and I started dancing and the two of them went towards the fun rooms.

After a few minutes our curiosity got the best of us, and we had to see what was happening in the dungeon.

As I neared the room I could hear a female crying out, in both pleasure and pain. I looked at John and said, "You know something that sounds like Jennifer's voice. I would have never guessed she was into this kind of stuff."

John winked and replied, "Yah never know nowadays. I myself hate any kind of pain. One doesn't need pain to have immense pleasure."

The two of us entered the glass cubical, where one can observe what happens inside the room. After that I gazed curiously into the room. A man was in one corner of the room where there was a table spread with all kinds of whips, chains, and other things. He was explaining the area and what each item could be used for.

As I looked over in the other corner of the room, I shivered. There was Jennifer lying across a leather bench with her dress pulled up, and a bare ass red with welts. When I glanced up there stood Roger with a devilish grin on his face and a whip in his hand.

My skin crawled, my palms turned sweaty, and I leaned into John. Each time the whip came down, I shivered. I hate pain of that kind, it scares me, and in my opinion shouldn't be any part of sex.

However something about light BDSM intrigues me. A blind fold, a bite on the nipple, and simple slaps on my ass playfully does turn me on. I once heard the saying, "Different strokes for different folks." So I don't judge people who are really into BDSM.

John sensed by apprehension, held me close, and whispered in my ear, "Are you ok honey?"

"No, I nervously replied, I have to get out of here, I can't watch this any longer. God, how can someone whip someone like that?"

John escorted me into another area that was private and away from everyone. He then sat down with me, pulled me close and whispered, "Its ok doll, I know that sight probably brought back some painful memories of your abusive ex. Be assured of one thing, I will never do anything like that too you."

I looked into his deep brown eye and felt his love for me all the way to my soul. I guess that's one of the reasons why I love him so, he is not only sexy and handsome, and he's very caring.

After a few minutes we got up and headed back towards the main room. On the way there we were met by Roger and Jennifer.

Jennifer spoke first, "Hey guys, what are you doing here, checking up on us or what?" She giggled.

I blushed and replied, "Something like that."

Roger then asked, "Well did you like what you saw?"

John responded then and said, "No we didn't, we are not into that kind of behavior, but we won't hold it against you. What you do is your business."

Jennifer then put her had around me and said, "I'm beginning to like you guys a lot. Samantha how's about joining me on the dance floor? I'm in the mood for having fun with a woman tonight."

I looked at her and winked, "Sure why not, after all I'm her to have some fun with both you and Roger."

When we got back to the room, the men headed towards the bar as Jennifer and I went out on the dance floor. The lights were low but I could see several couples dancing, some of them were of the same sex. I swallowed hard and looked around nervously.

Jennifer must have sensed my apprehension. She touched my shoulder and instructed me to hold her just like I would if I was dancing with John. She then pulled me close, nibbled my ear, and whispered, "Samantha, tell me if you feel uncomfortable. I don't want to do anything that makes you feel awkward. Hell you can even grab my ass while dancing, I love that, and it turns Roger on, more."

Her reassuring voice calmed my nerves. I leaned into her and kissed Jennifer on the cheek and whispered, "I'm not feeling awkward, at all. I've never did this before, but you're making me feel comfortable."

Jennifer then planted a kiss on my lips that went clear to my toes and made my juices flow, like someone turned on a faucet. I never knew a woman's kiss would make me react that way.

She must have seen a puzzled look on my face, "Shall I stop Samantha?" she asked.

I responded by kissing her on the lips and pulling her close, and purring "Does that answer your question?"

Jennifer winked, slid a hand under my top inside my bra, and tweaked my nipple. Her eyes lit up and she spoke with an excited tone, "God, honey you're turned on, I can tell. I can't wait to get you in bed. I want to make love to you tonight. Now, don't be alarmed honey, you don't have to do it to me. Okay?"

I ran my hand up her back and nuzzled her neck as we swayed to the music. I then glanced over at the men, who were obviously aroused and ogling us. I whispered, "Ooooh Jennifer, I can't wait. By the way, look at the men it's apparent they are anxious too."

She winked, kissed my ear, and uttered, "Roger loves watching me with a woman. He was asking me early if I was going to play with you tonight."

The music stopped the two of us walked back over to the table. When we got there I spoke directly to the men and said, "We are tired of dancing, we want to go play."

I never saw two men hurry so fast!

The four of us arrived at the hotel and hurried inside. Once inside the room, I asked if anyone wanted something to drink. Roger spoke up and said, "We'd like some beer if you have some, after that, I want to watch Jennifer take a long tall drink of you."

All of a sudden, I got weak in the knees and very nervous. I almost dropped my beer and felt my clothes begin to stick to my sweaty skin. I kicked off my heels and sat on the bed and said, "I don't know about you guys, but I'm hot."

Jennifer sat her water down and climbed onto the bed. Roger sat in the chair near us and started ogling us. John walked around us, getting a better view and was definitely aroused.

Jennifer pulled me into her arms. "Now don't be scared, if I do anything that makes you uncomfortable, tell me, I will stop. She kissed me deep and uttered, "I know why your hot baby, you have too many clothes on."

Her voice reassured me and I felt comfortable in Jennifer's arms. I returned the kiss and was amazed at how soft and arousing it could be. I then said, "Just a minute, let me remove my things."

As I removed my clothing, I noticed John was stripping. For the time being, Roger was still sitting in the chair watching intently.

I climbed back on the bed and snuggled up close to Jennifer and kissed her. She purred with excitement and with a sultry tone suggested, "Now just lay still baby, I want to taste those nipples of yours. Oh fuck, you look so delicious!"

As I lay there awaiting her next move, I noticed Roger was unzipping his pants. I gasped when I saw his long thick hard dick. I glanced over at John, his was dripping pre-cum.

I licked my lips and squealed, "Mmmm looks like the men like what they see, they're both rock hard."

Jennifer stopped for a moment and looked at them both. She then giggled with excitement, "We must be doing something right honey. I have an idea, how's about you and me turning up their heat a notch or two?"

I quivered at the thought of what she might do to me next. I looked into her eyes, kissed her lips, and purred, "Oooh let's do!"

Jennifer told me to lie on my back and make sure the men have a good view. She then moved until she was sitting next to me. After that she began tracing circles around my swollen nipples with her fingers.

I started to tremble and Jennifer said, "Feels good, don't it?"

I responded by pulling Jennifer's face into my bosom and shrieking loud enough to so the men could hear me. Jennifer, I need to feel your hot tongue and lips tantalizing my nipples. Oh God, suck them hard!"

She couldn't resist such a sweet temptation and suckled in my right nipple like a baby. The next thing she did was grab it with her teeth and bite it gently. When she did I arched my back and purred like a kitten.

I then reached up and started rolling Jennifer's nipples between my finger and thumbs. I found that playing with another woman's breasts very arousing and wondered what it would feel like when I tasted her pussy.

Jennifer paused for a moment and said, "I'm going to turn over and I want you get between my legs and eat my pussy. Don't worry, I'll instruct you on what to do. You'll love it."

As I got between her legs, my eyes were glued on her pussy. The next thing I did was lay down. I took my fingers and spread her lips, then hesitated, not sure what to do next.

Jennifer sensed my reaction and with a calm loving voice suggested, "Honey, run your tongue gently from my clit to my hole, and taste me."

I licked my lips and inhaled her aroma, it was intoxicating. I flicked my tongue against the soft folds of her pussy from the clit to its pulsating hole. I was amazed on how wet she was. MMMM, she tasted like pure honey.

I paused for a moment then said, "I have been fantasizing about this for a long time now."

Jennifer just pulled me closer to her pussy and purred, "Oh baby, I want you to eat me just like I did you. That's it, Oh, I like the way you flick my clit with your tongue. Aaarrrggghhh, yessssssss keep it up! Oh god Samantha, I need to cum so fucking bad."

I then let go of all the passion within me and ate her eagerly. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the men with cocks in hand, ogling, and drooling from not just their mouths, but cocks. Jennifer closed her eye and trembled with excitement. Her breath came in gasps. She held onto my head with both hands and squealed, "Let's sixty-nine baby!"

We quickly changed positions with me on the bottom and her on top. Jennifer then dove into my pussy like a hungry kitten going after a bowl of milk. When she slithered her tongue between the folds of my pussy, I ran my tongue up and down Jennifer's mimicking her every move. When she encircled my clit, I arched my back and began to shake uncontrollably.

By that time, I didn't think either of us really cared what the men were doing, because we were lost in each others passion.

All the sensations of that wonderful moment overtook me and I started quivering with an impending orgasm. Jennifer sucked my clit enthusiastically then bit it gently as she finger-fucked me deep and hard. I gasped for air and climaxed so hard I nearly passed out.

After lapping up all my sweet nectar, I noticed Jennifer began to shake all over too. All of a sudden, she shrieked, "Oh god, bite my clit gently honey! Yes, that's it, now continue doing that, and finger-fuck me hard. I promise you won't hurt me. Aaarrrggghhhh, harder, oh fuck, I am cumming!!!"

After that we sat up and hugged each other close. I then looked up into her face and brought my lips down upon hers. Jennifer and I kissed deeply savoring the taste of our juices on each others lips.

I then broke the kiss and whispered, "I will never forget this day, Sweety."

It was then we saw the men standing next to the bed, with their cocks in hand. Roger was the first to speak and said, "Is this a party for two or can we join in on the fun?"

Jennifer winked, then looked right at my husband and with a sultry tone replied, "I don't know about Samantha John, but I need a good hard fucking now."

I looked over at Roger and squealed, "Bring it on big boy!"

John climbed on the bed with Jennifer, and began sliding between her legs.

Roger came around the bed and took me by the hand and led me over to the other bed in the room. He kissed me softly as he laid me on the bed, and then lowered his lips down to my right nipple.

I pulled his head into my breast and shrieked, "Oh God, I love a titty man!"

I then glanced over at Jennifer and John, all I could see was a blur of lips, fingers, and hips. In addition she was shouting, "Ram that baby home, oooooh fuck me harder!"

I then turned my attention to Roger and asked, "Want me on the top of bottom baby?"

He gave me a devilish grin and said, "Get on top doll, it time to ride daddy!"

We changed places and Roger lay down. I then climbed onto the bed again and slung my leg over him. I placed my pussy over his throbbing member, grasped it, and guided it inside. He grabbed a hold of my hips as I slid slowly down on his thick member until all of me was impaled on it. After that I leaned forward, kissed him hard, and began riding him.

I love to be on top of a guy when we are making love it gives me a sense of power over him. I looked into Roger's eyes and said, "Baby, I love the way your cock feels inside of me. Fuck me love, deep and hard!"

Roger grabbed me by the hips and slammed my pussy down hard onto his cock and shouted, "So you like it rough do you!"

I squealed in delight and exclaimed, "Yes, oooooh, aaarrrggghhh, FUCK ME!"

I rode him hard and put him away wet. As I slammed my body down on him, he reached up and grabbed my tits and pinched my nipples hard. I began to shake uncontrollably like a freight train out of control. My breathing came in gasps, and I couldn't speak.

Roger looked up at me and yelled, "Cum for me baby, all over my hot hard dick. Come on. . . I know you can do it!"

I grabbed a hold of his hands on my hips, closed my eyes, threw my head back, and bucked wildly. I then made a loud high-pitched piercing sound, loud enough to break the windows, as I covered his cock, balls, and the bed with my juices.

Roger held on for dear life and followed suit by filling me with his seed.

We collapsed in each others arms and reveled in the moment. He then took my chin in his hand, gazed into my eyes and whispered, "God, woman, when you said you were hot, and I never realized just how hot a newbie swinger could be. I'd fuck you again in a heartbeat."

When I glanced over at the other bed, John and Jennifer were snuggled in each others arms watching us. Jennifer gave us a seductive look and purred, "How about a repeat performance, same time, same place, next month?"

We all stayed in the same bed with each other's spouse. We talked a bit, slept awhile, and then fucked again until the morning sun broke through the window pane.

Roger yawned, stretched, and said, "Well guys we had a great time, but now we must go. After all, it will take us all day to recuperate before we have to return to work."

Roger and Jennifer got cleaned up and dressed. John and I put on our robes, walked them to the door, and told them goodbye.

When John closed the door, he took me into his arms and kissed me hard. I could feel his love for me radiating through my whole body. He then asked, "Well honey, how did you like the sex club?"

I hugged him and excitedly exclaimed, "Oh baby, I loved it! You know something, the next time I go, I want to try everything. When can we go back again?"

John rolled his eyes, laughed out loud, and replied, "Oh-no, I think I've created a nymphomaniac!"

kandie
kandie
349 Followers
12