The Sex Experience of Lady Rhua Ch. 01

Story Info
Sexual adventures of a not ordinary girl...
9.4k words
3.45
12.9k
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 02/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story "New Year Eve with Puppy" has born as a standalone to celebrate new year, but now it will be followed by others.

All together, they form the sex experience of Lady Rhua.

*****

The sex experience of Lady Rhua - Intro

The web is a place where is possible to find anything and anyone, and if it's used in the right way, it offer us protection, a wall we can say, when we want to try something new we don't usually do in the real world. And this is what it's about to happen to Rhua, a normal "girl" who takes the decision to live a new experience in one of the adult chats, AChat, who offer her to be the one she will be never able to be in her normal life. Or this is what she was thinking the first time she logged-in in it!

Soon she is going to learn how easy can be to be caught by this new virtual life and sexuality and soon or later, she will reach the point they become her reality and her true self, revealing hidden aspect of her nature to the whole world! Well, to part of it, anyway! Any chat lead to new encounters and one after the other, Rhua will discover a part of her she didn't know till that moment, something rooted deep inside her and destined to change her life forever. But not only the virtual one, soon AChat is going to change even Rhua's real world, leading her to new and unexpected encounters with real people which make her change radically, till she become a new girl, totally different from how she was at the begin of her adventure! And I know other will arrive, but I don't know how many of them Rhua will share with us...maybe just a few, maybe all of them...who know!? The only certain think is the fact she is about to show us her intimacy and she will introduce to us the friends she have and which share with her this incredible moments!

The first story is dedicate to a person I met on AChat around two years ago, or maybe more, I don't remember it well. He's still there and even if he's virtual appearance is changed, he is the same sweet guy of long time ago but most important, he is the same horny guy I met the first time! I really had enjoy the time I spent with him in the past, probably more than how I want to admit to myself, and yes...I really like the idea to have more moment like the one I got with him and who know...maybe it can happen again!

As I said, now he can appear different from the past, but this new himself had pushed me to write this story, an impulse who born naturally inside me, totally involving me in the story as it happened just another time in the past, with the story "A journey to true self" (a four hands story) which I consider the first really exciting story I wrote. I had put a little of me in that story and I did the same this time, but in a different way. If in "A journey to true self" everything was all fruit of my imagination, in this new story there is really something of my experience in AChat, Rhua is a part of me, so write it was easy and it bring to my mind some really exciting and pleasant memories.

Now, speaking honestly, did you think Rhua can be an interesting girl!? And are you curious about her story and how she change during it, my dear readers!? If the answer is "yes", please, let me introduce her to all of you...all you have to do, is read the story after this short message!

New Year Eve with Puppy - Part 1

The first time I met Puppy was in April 2012, while I was chilling around on AChat. At that time, she was using a different name and a different account, but she still appeared as a pretty and gentle transsexual to me and spending some time with her was natural. Our initial talk about ourselves and our experiences in this new world. Not that we spoke much about personal details, in fact I didn't immediately reveal to her the fact that I'm not a real transsexual in my daily life, but just an ordinary 27 year old guy who was damn attracted by those incredible and beautiful creatures. And the more I got involved in the AChat world, the more I desired to experience what it meant to be a real transsexual. It was growing in me, till the point I was dating guys most of the time, when I logged-in into the chat.

After that first encounter, others came. We didn't see each other online very often, but spending time together was always fun and gave us a strong and deep excitement which made both of us look forward to our next date together. We had found a connection that surprised us both. But something unexpected happened after two or maybe three months. I was reading the messages I had received whilst I was offline, when suddenly, in the chat box, a new one appeared.

"Hello, Rhua! Hope you have a moment for me!"

"Hello to you and welcome! I'm free at the moment and if you need help, I'll gladly give it to you!"

Saying this, I pressed the button which opened his profile to check it and see if I had ever met that user before. In front of me, I could see the profile of a man of 40 years old that lived in Australia and he that he was a free user, something that does not surprise me so much. Not that I have ever refused to room free users if they showed me some good manners and respect. The only thing I don't like about them, is they don't have the facility to spurt my avatar or alter ego with their delicious and copious semen, something I am rather partial to.

I am not ashamed to admit this is the part of my room, I like most, I love to imagine me there in front of a guy or two while they both spray their creamy cum all over my face and that view excites me so much, more than the image of them taking their pleasure from my not-so girlish ass.

Anyway, in saying that, I had some nice times with some free users as well, so I did not see any reason to refuse to spend some time with him, if he showed reasonable manners.

Lady_Rhua to Tim40: "How can I help you, Tim?"

Tim47: "Well, to be honest, there is something I must say to you."

Lady_Rhua to Tim40: "Go on, then, I wonder what it is!"

Tim40: "There is something about me I want to tell you. We met before but not on this account..."

What is he talking about? Not that I remember any single man I had spoken with, but I could not remember chatting with someone who was familiar to me. I wondered why he would say we knew each other! While I was trying to clarify my thoughts, a new message popped up.

Lady_Rhua to Tim40: "I'm Lizzy...or maybe I should say she is my alternative account here!"

Lizzy! Lizzy, the pretty and gentle transsexual I had met here many times in the past three months! I couldn't believe what he was saying to me and I was starting to be a little pissed off by him. He sent me another message.

Tim40: "Believe me or not, but Lizzy is me and trust me, it wasn't my intention to fool you, just...I was bored to get refused just because of my free status..."

Lady_Rhua to Tim40: "And that's why you create Lizzy's profile, right?"

Tim40: "Yes...and that same day, I met you! So gentle and cute to have some time with me! But...it needed time to take the decision to reveal to you who really I am."

Lady_Rhua to Tim40: "I see..."

I paused, pondering about his words and my answer to him. Not that I blamed him for what he did or didn't do using a transsexual account. He hadn't asked me for A$ to buy his premium membership, nor for clothes from the shop!

Of course, I could not be sure he hadn't asked for A$ from others, but he hadn't requested anything from me. This was enough for me not to be angry with him. Plus, I must admit the fact, that I really had hot times with Lizzy and now, knowing the fact she was a guy...well...it was actually starting to arouse me even more!

Lady_Rhua to Tim40: "Listen, Tim...You were always nice and sweet and even if you have lied to me, I don't actually care..."

Tim40: "You mean we can still be friends?"

Lady_Rhua to Tim40: "Friends! No...I want you as my lover!"

Tim40: "Are you sure of that, Rhua!?"

Lady_Rhua to Tim40: "Yes...don't you want it too?"

Tim40: "Absolutely...it makes me happy, a lot! I really like the time I have had with you!"

Lady_Rhua to Tim40: "Me too...and I wish there can be more!"

We met many other times on AChat. And at each date, we became closer. We also started to explore many other aspects of the virtual sex chat. Soon, our encounters become different and it grew and happened naturally as we experienced this side of us over time.

Many times, one of us would take control of the other, submitting to each other's fantasies, and the more we played this game, the more it became clear for me how much Tim loved to be treated in a little submissive way and how much he was attracted by the possibility to have a real experience with another man. And soon, he gave me more clues of confirming my suspicions.

August 15th passed and with it, the mushroom season was at its peak. This offered me the chance to have the house often free during the week end.

Indeed, living with my parents gave me less possibilities to play in AChat than I really would like and now, finally alone, there was more freedom to do as I liked, without worrying about them walking around the whole place.

Not that it was a big problem walking around the house wearing just a shirt and my boxers. This was something I usually did when I was home and the days were hot and suffocating like in this summer. For sure, though, their presence didn't offer me so much freedom.

So, taking advantage of the situation that Sunday afternoon I logged in to AChat and began to look around to see who was on, when a message from Tim popped in to my chat window.

Tim40: "Rhua! What a wonderful coincidence...I was thinking at you!"

Lady_Rhua to Tim40: "Knowing you, you were imagining something erotic... :)"

Tim40: "Maybe... :P "

His answer made me smile. I knew he looked for me when he was particularly excited and when it happened, no one could satisfy him as I did, even if he had roomed with other guys.

Lady_Rhua to Tim40: "I know why you are here...you want to be treated as the little whore you are...don't you?"

I know this was a useless question as I already knew his answer, but I really enjoyed hearing it directly from him.

Tim40: "Yes...yes, I love it...and I need it now! The last one I just had roomed with, left me unsatisfied..."

Lady_Rhua to Tim40: "Jeeeze...you are really greedy, recently...but that's why I like you!"

Tim40: "I know...as I know you will take care of my needs!"

Lady_Rhua to Tim40: "Of course I will..."

And immediately, I invited him to my room where we could finally avoid all the unwanted and boring messages from other users.

As usual, his avatar was naked. This was something he did in real life when he had the chance to be alone at home or the other members of his family were sleeping. He was probably naked in front of AChat right now, with his cock hard and almost ready to explode at my stimulations. And without hesitation, I started our game.

Lady_Rhua to Tim40: "Today the weather is perfect for a walk...too much time has passed it seems since the last time I took you out!"

Tim knew very well the meaning of my words and he didn't hide his trepidation. He was excited for what we were about to do.

I put a collar around his neck and then, I secured a leash to it, holding the other end firm in my hand and finally, at the light of dusk, I led him outside the house, on the main street.

And now he was there, walking on all fours and totally exposed to the sight of any stranger that passed us by. Some of them looked at him full of curiosity but didn't approach us that was until we met two boys coming in our direction. They stared at the unusual view.

When I saw them, I couldn't help but smirk, perfectly knowing that something really exciting was about to happen. The more theses boys closed in, the more I could see how impatient Tim was to enjoy their attentions and I didn't want to deny this pleasant experience for my little pet!

When we finally crossed their path, it was easy to strike a deal with them. It satisfied both their curiosity and Tim, who was enjoying what was expected from him from now on. He didn't have to wait too long...

The boys were both enthusiastic to have my pet at their mercy and after examining him a little more, they led us to a more appropriate place, where no one would disturb us during our fun time.

Not so far from the place we met, a glade offered us the perfect intimacy to begin our game and here, they asked Tim to show them how stretched his rosebud was. Without any hesitation, he turn back, spread his legs and bend his torso and finally, he held his butt cheeks apart with both hands, showing them his hidden and deep spot.

The boys stripped naked but paid full attention to Tim and his offering. They were excited by Tim's obedience and the view they really enjoyed, judging by the two bulges I saw popping out from their jeans and honestly, I liked it too!

Tim was wiggling his bottom, teasing and inviting them to get closed to him and to have a better look at the place where their now hard cocks will find soon a warm and wet place to stay. Tim was getting impatient to feel those two drooling cocks in his pulsing anus but I wanted to make him wait more, pushing him to his limits and making him beg me to allow it.

And that's why I ordered him to sit on his knees and give the boys a taste of his skilled mouth, something he did without any hesitation. The boys stood right in front of him, both with their hard and swollen cocks pointed at Tim's face, now a little flushed in embarrassment but at the same time I could see the strong excitement gleaming in Tim's eyes.

Hesitantly, he held the two cocks with his trembling hands and slowly began to slowly stroke them, now staring at the one on his left, then at the one of his right, unable to choose which one will be the first to violate his now dry mouth.

He swallowed nervously, once, twice...but finally his lips approached the burning tip of the cock on his left, wrapping round it, at last. The boy groaned at that pleasant sensation as more of his cock disappeared in Tim's mouth. His groans became louder and more frequent, breaking the silence of the glade and arousing even me.

I was now focused on the little show my pet was offering to me. It was exhilarating watching the whole length of that cock fill Tim's mouth, almost suffocating him and making him gag from time to time. But now, Tim was excited too and totally losing control, the sensation of that cock in his throat was exactly what he was looking for and just the errant thoughts about having it soon up his ass, made some precum spill out of the red tip of his hard cock.

I had to admit that I really enjoyed the show they were performing for me, but I expected more from my little Tim.

"Don't forget you have another cock to satisfy..." I tell him, noticing how close the boy was to cumming directly in Tim's throat.

Reluctantly, Tim freed the boy from his mouth. A slimy, stringy mix of saliva and precum still connected them, offering to me and the other boy a naughty but exciting view.

The other boy was excited and very impatient too. He deeply planted his harness in Tim's mouth and didn't give him the time to get used to his size. He was bigger than his friend. He suddenly grabbed Tim's head between his hands and forcefully pushed his mighty rod deep in Tim's throat, leaving him breathless and letting him gag visibly.

Looking at Tim's suffering but exalted expression, was a real pleasure for me and the more that image imbedded in my mind, the more the desire to be with Tim and let him really experience it grew inside me.

My boxers could barely hold my cock now and the more this desire grew, the more my cock was getting harder and more swollen, till the point I must free it from my undies to gain some relief.

Now I was here, almost naked in front of the monitor, imagining Tim sucking my cock and taking it deeply in his mouth and no matter how I try, I can't get this desire out of my head. I'm about to write it to him, when a message let me lose the last sparkle of lucidity I have.

Tim40: "I wish this inflatable dildo is you...I really want to taste your cock, Rhua!"

It took me a minute to realize what Tim had written. He had never mentioned an inflatable dildo before and now he wished I was at its place...but what was he doing with it!? This new situation, was pushing my well teased libido further and immediately, many scenarios were running in my mind. I had to ask him...

Lady_Rhua to Tim40: "What are you doing with it?"

Tim40: "Everything you order me to do with the boys...and now I'm so horny!"

Everything, he said...I wondered if he would do even more, if I ordered him!

Excited sexual chills were now running more intensely all over my body and my hands were shaking over the keyboard, while I tried to find the courage to type what was running right now in my mind.

I didn't know how Tim would react at my request, but I was too aroused by the situation and I couldn't stop right now...or better to say I don't want to stop!

Hesitantly but unstoppable, my fingers began to move on the buttons of the keyboard.

Lady_Rhua to Tim40: "And what if I want to take your pretty bum right now, Tim?"

Tim40: "mmmhmm...this will go right up my ass..."

His answer was sudden with no hesitation in it. Again, my imagination flew to the image of him riding that dildo, with a very satisfied and excited expression on his face. An expression I really would like to see, I must say!

Lady_Rhua to Tim40: "You really do that for me?"

Tim40: "I'd wait for this moment till you logged in...I really want it!"

Lady_Rhua to Tim40: "Do it...do it and prove it to me!"

With this request I made, any wall I tried to put between me and the person on the other side of the screen had fallen. I could clearly see in my mind's eye, Tim knelt on a bed or on the floor showing me his rosebud now totally opened by the inflatable dildo. His moan filling the air and that incredible and irresistible view was hammering my mind.

I sensed my whole body burning with lust, a needy fire running in my veins and it did not take long for me to cum, spraying a copious amount of my seed directly on my shirt.

And now I'm here in front of my computer, breathless but with my body still burning and waiting for a new message from Tim. Despite what he said, was he really doing it? Or he is just tricking me? The wait seemed endless, when finally a new message appeared.

Tim40: "Ahhh...you made me do a real mess here...want to see it?"

Lady_Rhua to Tim40: "And how?" I immediately replied to him.

Tim40: "Give me your mail and I will show you!"

While I typed the mail, I settled in the past for AChat. I felt anxious. Maybe he was just fooling me, but deep in me, I really hoped Tim was not doing that. Even if I rationally knew this was just a remote chance. A few minutes of silence followed my message, and then I received an incoming mail alert, I immediately open my account and looked for it.

It was there, a new mail from an account I had never seen before. I opened it and while I'm waiting for the full load of all the files in it, my heart pounded so fast that it felt like it would jump out of my chest.

The wait was exciting and little by little some pictures began to appear on the screen, till they were all complete. Now in front of me, there were five pictures that formed a full sequence, which showed a man in different situations and poses, starting with him sucking an inflatable dildo, ending with the same man showing the camera his stretched anus.