The Sex Fairy

Story Info
A fairy shows her true pleasure.
1.4k words
4.21
74.1k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This can't be real, I'm losing my mind," I thought out loud.

The miniature blond woman looked up at me, grinning cheerfully.

"I'm just as real as the nose on your face," she said.

"No. Fairies are kid stuff, I must have brain damage."

The fairy smoothed down the front of her tiny white dress and fluttered her wings.

"You're so pretty when you're confused. I'm standing here in front of you - that means you believe."

I considered her statement.

"Fine. Assuming I might not be going insane, and I am, what is a fairy doing inside my house?"

"I've seen you jogging through my park every morning, always alone, and never wearing a smile," she said, "I want to make your life a little bit brighter!"

She took a step forward and I instinctively backed up.

"Don't be afraid," she purred, "Everyone knows fairies only do good. I promise I'm not here to hurt you."

I carefully sat down on the corner of my bed, trying to will the illusion away.

"You aren't real, but I think we can work this out. What do I have to do to get rid of you?"

"You would like me to leave?" she asked, frowning.

I nodded.

"No," she said, "I won't go until you I've made you happy."

"Oh, I am happy," I lied, "Knowing that fairies are real makes me very happy!"

"You can't lie to a fairy. Don't even try."

I let out a long sigh.

"So what should I do? How is a fairy supposed to make me happy? Will you grant my wishes?"

She giggled and flapped her wings.

"I'm not a wish fairy, silly. There are many different types of us."

"Really. Exactly what kind of fairy are you?"

"You might call me a love fairy."

"I'm not impressed," I said, "So you're supposed to find me a husband?"

"No, that isn't what I do."

"A one night stand then?"

"Not really."

I puzzled over her answers for a second, "All right. What is a love fairy?"

She flew over to me and started hovering inches from my face.

"When was the last time you had sex?" she asked me.

I thought about it for a moment. Had it really been that long?

"A month," I lied.

"I told you not to lie to a fairy."

"Maybe six months?"

"And I'll bet it was no fun," she said, "You're lucky that it was me who found you; they say I'm the best."

She locked eyes with me and lifted the bottom of her dress. Fairies apparently don't believe in underwear.

I gasped.

"You're speechless," she said, "Haven't you ever seen one of these before?"

"Only my own."

She moved a little closer. Her crotch was very nearly touching my nose.

"Have a sniff. Fairies smell wonderful."

I reluctantly breathed in. She actually did smell good. I started to feel a little light headed, I blushed deeply.

"Why don't you lie down on the bed?" she said.

The fairy placed a hand on my nose and gently pushed, I obeyed. The second my back hit the bed she fluttered down and landed just below my neck. There was only the barest feeling of weight upon me.

She wandered up to the rise of my breasts, "Not the biggest I've seen," she commented.

"Aren't you supposed to be cheering me up?"

I was wearing a white cotton shirt, she lifted the bottom and took a peek beneath.

"Excuse me," I interrupted, "What are you doing?"

"Just taking a little look," she replied. She released her grip and let the fabric collapse back down around my breasts. My nipples poked through the thin material.

She made her way down my body carefully inspecting every inch of me.

As she reached my skirt I spoke up, "So, can you help me or should you just disappear?"

"Don't be silly, of course I can help you. Have you ever had an orgasm?"

"What kind of a question is that? Of course!"

"Not a proper one. I can tell."

"So what?" I said, "Are you going to find someone who can give me a real orgasm?"

"No. I can handle this."

I blinked. Suddenly I realised what was going on.

"No thanks!" I yelled, "I'm not having sex with a fairy!"

I sat up and jumped away from the bed, sending the little fairy flying across the room. In a second I was at the bedroom door and turning the handle; to my horror I found it stuck in place.

There was a giggle from behind my back.

"You can't get away that easily," said the fairy.

I started to panic, "It's just locked," I said.

"Yes, but you won't be able to open it."

I ran to the nearest window and yanked it open; I was half way through in the blink on an eye.

Suddenly the window seemed a lot smaller than usual. The frame seemed to tighten around me, trapping me in place. My arms were pinned to my sides, but my legs were free and I managed to keep my feet on the ground.

I could feel my leather mini-skirt pressed tight against my ass, a breeze blew across my exposed skin.

Another giggle.

"Don't you dare!" I hissed.

A tiny pair of hands grabbed on to the top of my panties, and very slowly the flimsy cotton slid down my thighs. I forced my knees together, just barely keeping my balance.

Once the fairy realised that the panties weren't coming off she gave up quickly. Too quickly for my comfort.

"That's far enough anyway," she said.

I could feel her fluttering around behind me.

"I'll start here," she said.

Her tongue flicked at my asshole, circling but not penetrating. This feeling was new to me and I let my breath out in a ragged gasp. For such a small thing her tongue felt extremely long.

I shifted my weight around to try and escape. She didn't lose contact for a second. I felt a warm spreading down between my thighs.

Finally she pulled away. I could feel her saliva dripping off my ass.

The fairy changed position. Her hands ran up along the surface of my pussy, I shivered involuntarily. The delicate hands gently massaged my skin, it felt amazing.

"Please!" I begged, "Let me back inside, I promise not to resist any more! Someone could see me like this!"

She laughed, "Things seem pretty good right here, just try to relax."

There was a pinprick of hot breath against my swollen pussy lips. I attempted to wiggle myself loose.

The fairy's tiny tongue slowly lapped at my wetness. There was very little contact; enough to set me on edge, but not enough to get me off.

"You're too small," I complained, "All you can do is tease me."

"It's better this way, trust me," she said, "It'll be worth it."

Each of her fingers ran wildly over my sensitive skin, it felt like feather tips pressing against me. I bit my lip to stifle a moan.

Suddenly I felt the hood of my clitoris sliding back. As my pink button was exposed to the open air the fairy shifted her position again.

"What's going on down there?" I asked, "It feels like -"

The fairy's silky soft wings began slowly moving back and forth across my clit. I let out a long, low moan. The outside world seemed to go silent, all I could hear was my own breathing and the beating of those delicate wings against my sex.

In no time I was gyrating and grinding against her. I felt a pressure build up inside me, quickly spreading out across my body.

The fairy was still talking but I was too far gone to listen.

I suddenly experienced the most explosive orgasm I had ever felt. I nearly lost my grip on the floor and my vision seemed to fade as the waves of pleasure washed over me. I have no idea what sounds I let loose from my lips.

As I calmed back down I found myself free once more and slid back inside the room, collapsing on to a puddle of juices beneath me. I was too satisfied to move.

"So," said the fairy, "That wasn't so bad now was it?"

I mumbled some response.

"However, I don't think I'm done here..."