The Sex Fairy Ch. 02

Story Info
College dorm heats up when the sex fairy visits.
1.8k words
4.73
23.8k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 02/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie awoke the next morning in the same state as the day before. Her clit was burning and between her legs the slick sticky liquid poured from her pussy. The throbbing made her press against her sheets, - her nipples pressing against the fabric, - the fabric dancing across her nipples

There was hot sticky liquid pouring from between her legs and her fingers started to rub circles on her clit. "Oh ...oh ...oh...!" She was dreaming that it was Jake's fingers bringing her to this sweet place of ecstasy. Her orgasm washed over her and her legs trembled.

She lay there dreaming of what tonight held. It would be just like the time before only better. This time he would be awake. He may not know who she was but he would want her like she wanted him of that she was sure.

She showered very carefully, no scent to her soap and her shampoo; she left no tell tale signs as to her identity. She wrapped her hair in a bun; if her hair were down he may guess who she was. She carefully put on makeup even though she would be wearing her Mardi Gras mask. This would give her thick full eye lashes, - to look up at him while she sucked his hard cock this time. She would stare into his eyes, his mesmerizing blue eyes. She chose her black silk spaghetti strap short lace night gown, slipped it over her head and she was almost ready.

Carrie put on the mask and checked her appearance. The night gown and the mask made a stunning appearance just as she knew it would. Her nipples were already hard and very visible through the lace. She slid on her robe, took off the mask and put the mask under the robe. She checked the clock; she had but three minutes to get to his door. She opened her door and looked into the hall; - good there was no one there. She left her room and headed toward the stairs; she was headed toward heaven.

At the end of the hall she saw it, the sock on the floor in front of his door. He had gotten the note and he wanted her. She knew he remembered the other night. This made her warm shaved pussy throb with anticipation as she crept toward his door. Carrie was hoping no one would suddenly open their door; - she thought she might die on the spot. Finally she was right at his door and she bent to pick up the sock; she slid out her mask and slipped it on her face. The feathers tickled her nose. She stood up and tapped her fingernails on the door and tried the handle; - it opened just as it had on the other night.

She walked in; - the room was dark and there was no moonlight tonight. Just a faint amber glow from the lights outside in the parking lot illuminated the room. She could however hear breathing. She untied her robe and let it slide to the floor as she moved to his bed. She could see him now; there he was just as before, gorgeous, - Jake was gorgeous. Just the sight of him gave her body such a response, - a response she had never ever known.

Carrie lightly traced her fingers up his thighs afraid to look up at his eyes just yet; - her eyes had adjusted to the light of the room now so she could see much clearer now. She came closer to him and as she knelt down on the bed by him she let her tits brush his leg while she traced lines up his thighs; - Her head moved closer to his cock; - his time it was already raging hard.

She moved to put it into her mouth. The instant she did he moaned "Oh, baby yes...yes!" His hips moved to meet her sucking. She sucked harder as he moved with her mouth. She massaged his balls as he gyrated with her in perfect motion. "Oh yes...yes ...yes...suck it ...suck it... yes!" he moaned and his body writhed beneath her mouth.

She wasn't certain if he could sense the wet river flowing between her legs or perhaps he just wanted to touch her. All of a sudden he sat up and while she kept on sucking him he started trying to move her; - she knew what he wanted. - They moved to lie opposite each other so he could touch and suck her clit while she pleasured him.

This instantly had her more excited than she had thought possible; - she was going to be pleasured by Jake the man of her fantasies. She hadn't counted on this; - she had just thought she came here to pleasure him,..."Hmmmmm." She heard herself moaning as his fingers traced her shaved lips.

She was sucking him and enjoying his touch so much she barely heard him say, "Beautiful shaved pussy".

His fingers traced the folds of her skin; - the hot wet juice now ran freely between her legs and down her ass. His fingers all of a sudden plunged deeply into her steaming pussy.

She continued sucking although she wasn't sure she was going as fast. - He was making her feel so good that she felt like she was losing track of space and time. Next his mouth came down hard on her clit, lapping at the juices that were running and running.

Her sucking had almost come to a stop because he was driving her to heights she had never been. – She became all of a sudden aware of her oral efforts again and she shoved his hard cock deep within her mouth which made him moan with pleasure of his own. She realized this was a key to his pleasure, - slow to a almost a stop and then plunge very, very deeply and hard; - oh yeah, - she would drive him nuts with this. They lay there pleasing one another until the frantic moment arrived.

His cock buried deep within her mouth swelled and swelled and she could tell that he was close; she had tasted so much pre cum already. She could feel the fire churning deep within her. She lay there building and building toward her peak when she would tumble over the mountain just as she had so many nights thinking of Jake, - only this time it was under his fingers and his mouth that she was tumbling over the abyss of pleasure.

His cock began to erupt in her mouth , - spilling out the edge just a bit as more and more hot, - thick, - white - pleasure juice seeped down her throat. She swallowed hard as more erupted from the slit, - sliding over her tongue

Jake was moaning, - "Oh baby, - oh baby, - oh, - oh, - yessssssssss!" She knew she had pleased him well just as she meant to.

At that precise moment Jake went to work full force on her clit as if he wanted her to feel the same release that he had; - she continued to lightly stroke his still hard cock in her hand, - slowing as his motions got more and more intense on her pussy till eventually her hand stopped and she was lying back with his mouth working feverishly on her clit.

She was aware of his hand moving up her black lace gown as his mouth was working to bring her to the edge; - he touched her breast, - first one then the other. Then bought his hand back down her belly and gave her pussy full attention with his tongue and fingers inside of her. - His other fingers stroked her pussy lips around her clit and pulled on them, opening her further. The sensations all wrapped together took no time to tumble her to the edge; - she was jelly in his expert hands.

"Oh yes...!" she heard herself whisper. "Oh yes!!!!"

His fingers applied pressure just inside her deep hot cavern in that special place and she was falling over a mountain like never before; - she erupted with hot liquid spurting out of her pussy. She was surprised at this, - she knew it happened but it had never ever happened to her before - now. Jake was eating her pussy, - touching her in ways that brought her to this glorious pleasure point.

When she could take no more she whispered, - "Oh god! – stop! - please stop!!" He lifted his head, - kissed her wet pussy lips. He kissed her smooth velvety skin that was completely shaved for him. He moved to her belly, - up to her neck. Her heart raced; - he couldn't find out. He just couldn't.

His lips rested on her mouth and she was engaged in the most passionate kiss with him. She could taste her juice on him and still taste his salty cum in her mouth; the combination was heaven. - She was truly in heaven. - The kiss slowed and he rolled to his side. As he lay breathing for a moment she rolled to her side and off of the bed, standing up.

Jake aware she was about to leave again, quickly rolled over..."No! Please don't go again," he protested.

She just picked up her robe, put it on looking him deep in those blue eyes. - Putting her finger to her lips, "ShhShhShhh!" She tied the robe as he watched.

He remembered the note then..."NO WORDS!" Damn he thought. How would he know who she was? - This was killing him. Would she ever come back? She turned to walk away, - AGAIN.

As Carrie opened the door and crept into the hall she took off the mask and grabbed the clip in her hair. She swiftly moved toward the steps this time, the mask tucked beneath the robe.

This was a night full of pleasure she hadn't fully expected she thought as she lay in her bed, - aware of every touch she had received beneath Jake's fingers. She had reached heaven.

Jake lay in his bed wondering who his Sex Fairy was. Instantly he was hard again. She was beautiful from what he could see; - she was driving him crazy. He wanted all of her. Would she ever return? He was rock hard; - he took his cock in his hand, closed his eyes and stroked himself thinking of the masked girl and her beautiful shaved pussy - and soon his chest was full of his own hot white cum.

A week later Carrie couldn't stand it any more; she grabbed her lap top and dashed off a note.

"I was your Sex Fairy - Your touch was heaven - If you want to repeat this again - same as before; leave the sock in the hall - tonight at 10pm. NO WORDS!"

Carrie had noticed Jake had been home every night in the last week; - she had seen him go to his room early. She was mildly amused with this and she couldn't stand it anymore; - she had to be with him just once more.

To be continued: