The Sex Games

Story Info
Nude Day becomes a spectator sport in the future.
1.8k words
3.83
35.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,429 Followers

In a futuristic world "Nude Day" is celebrated in a unique and interesting way. Contestants between the ages of twenty-one and thirty-five are chosen to play a game. In a world of voyeurs and advanced technology it's the perfect way to celebrate Nude Day.

***

The cave was dark and damp and eerily silent. The opening was covered and the only reason I had found it was because I had tripped. The moment my feet stumbled I held my breath. I knew the snapping of twigs and the squishing of the wet mud would be an instant signal to my location. Instead of falling against what I thought was a hard rock; I instead fell into the dark opening.

I crouched down and slid until my back hit the cold wet surface that I assumed was a wall. I took a deep breath to calm myself and my eyes adjusted to the darkness. I heard nothing. That was a relief. It meant no one was around and it meant I had a few minutes to myself.

I held my breath as I heard sounds from above. I curled my small body tight against the cold wall and waited. I could not make out whom the voices belonged to but it didn't matter. Everyone was the enemy.

Outside was quiet and soon all I could hear was my rhythmic breathing. I knew sleeping was a bad idea so instead I ran through my head what I knew. It was a survival mechanism that had been taught to all of us. You are only as good as what you know.

I knew that there were eleven of us in the forest. Six men and five women. I was the youngest at twenty-one. Other than Briar who was twenty-five, everyone else was in their thirties. The goal was simple. Stay away from everyone else.

"I can do this," I said aloud. The camera could pick up even a whisper but I wanted to speak. I wanted to prove to the audience that I was going to last.

I ran my fingers down my arm and felt the small mark where they had injected me. I hadn't felt it go in, thankfully. I wasn't afraid of needles but the idea of something foreign in my body freaked me out. There was a microscopic tracking chip along with three vials of medicine. I didn't dare touch the spot for fear that it would shatter. I remember exactly how I felt when I was told about the vials.

My daydream was startled by a scream, a thump, and then a loud thud. I barely had time to register what was happening when something heavy landed on my foot. I screamed out.

"I'm sorry. Oh god Cassava."

I slid as far away as possible from Briar. My fingers gently touched the vials and I wondered how close we had to get for it to work.

"Stay away. Please!" I was crying now and felt the mud and stones digging into my bare buttocks and legs. I moved barely two feet and was against the far end of the cave.

"We're the only ones left," Briar panted.

"What?"

"You rolled away from the fire and took off to the North. I did the same but went east. I kept running but then stopped when I realized no one else was getting out."

"You're lying to me," I hissed. I tucked my legs into my chest.

"No I'm not Cass. Fuck, listen to me. The pyrotechnics went wrong. Instead of starting the game off with a bang it killed everyone else."

"Fine. So we're the last ones. Who cares! You said you'd stay away from me!" My voice cracked as I spoke harshly to him. I was furious that he had broken the only promise that we had made to each other. As we had both been led away to our separate cars he had whispered into my ear "You go north and I'll go south." I had followed his directions. Why hadn't he?

Glaring at him as my breathing quickened. The vial would soon react with our blood stream and we would have sex.

"I found out what the fourth vial does. Listen to me."

My body flooded with warmth and I didn't even think it was the medication. I had missed my boyfriend terribly and his voice was reminding me that we had a life outside this game.

Briar rushed over and knelt before me. His large hands cupped my face and he looked deeply into my brown eyes. I stared back and was lost in his darker eyes. Our breathing calmed down.

"We can get out alive. Without sex."

I held on to him for dear life. The game was messed up for so many reasons. If you were the last two alive then you won. Not like you won anything but more like you spent the rest of your lives knowing that everyone saw you having sex. I didn't need to watch the games to hear about past winners. It was like a manual on how to commit suicide. Every method had been tried -- successfully for most.

"What does the fourth vial do?"

"It reverses the second vial. It is only released once all the hormones go through our bodies."

I glanced around and wondered what the cameras were doing. Neither one of us were trying to avoid the cameras. Had we been thinking straight we probably should have whispered or tried to not say all this aloud. We didn't though and the cameras were just cutting out the sound.

I didn't believe him. Even though we had been dating for almost three years he had never held me this close. As we looked into each other's eyes I slowly moved my legs until they were around his hips. His strong hands guided my ankles to hook behind him. One of his hands gripped my ass pulling me tight against his cock. The other hand held my back, caressing gently.

My hands moved quickly from his hair, to his face, to his arms. I needed to feel him against me and my brain was trying to fight off the hormones. I wanted this because he was Briar, my boyfriend. I didn't want to do this in front of millions. My mind once again was racing. All my friends and family watching this. Such an intimate act. Something that I didn't take lightly. My heart ached knowing that this was for other people's entertainment. I was simply "l'amusement de jour."

"How long does it last?" I was whispering and breathless. All my energy was going into not reacting to his cock. It wasn't working. My pussy was dripping wet. My whole body wanted him and it wasn't fair.

"Cass. Stop moving. Just hold me. Fuck."

I gasped as he swore at me. He had never gotten mad at me ever but there was a first for everything.

He pushed me off him and slid to the other side of the cave. He hid in the shadows and I knew he was mad.

My body was still burning with desire and I knew the hormones were taking over. I reached down and found my clit swollen and throbbing. I began to slowly rub and tease it. It felt so good and I couldn't believe that in the middle of this stressful situation I wanted sex. I hated Briar for finding me. I hated myself for not having any self-control.

"What are you doing?" Briar whispered.

"Nothing."

"Don't lie."

"It's the hormones." My voice was high and squeaky. I wanted to move my hand away but I couldn't. My orgasm was close and if this meant relief I was going to continue.

"What's so bad about sex? Huh Cass? Many contestants have had good lives after this. We're not strangers. Damn it Cassava say something."

My fingers were moving so fast against my clit. My inner thighs were wet with my slick juices and I could smell my arousal. He was making perfect sense but I had wanted to wait. I wanted it to be special. I didn't want millions of viewers to be watching my first time.

I slid over and sat in his lap. His hard member pushed against my inner thigh. We had spent hours making out in this position but never naked. I wrapped my arms tight around his neck and brushed my warm lips against his. His chest hair rubbed against my already hard nipples. I gasped as his large hands slowly moved down my body until they were cupping my round butt.

We sat like this for minutes. I'm sure the audience would be on the edge of their seats in eager anticipation. We were either going to have sex or not. It was the perfect set up though. In the game only two people came out alive. Having us meet up with each other was romantic. Briar lifted me up a bit and let the tip of his cock push against my wet opening.

"It's the only way. They won't let us out unless this happens."

His voice was so calm that I didn't resist. I pushed down slowly and gasped as he stretched me. I thought my love canal was hot but his throbbing member was burning against my skin. As every inch entered me I felt more and more full. When my inner thighs were right up against his pubic bone he kissed me again.

"I love you more than anything Cassava. I did not want anyone else but me to find you."

He gripped my ass cheeks and began to bounce me. My mind was being pulled in two directions. My orgasm was building again and I couldn't stop it. The hormones mixed with my love and lust for him was overpowering.

"I love you," I gasped. It felt like the right thing to say but my mind was getting cloudy as his cock continued to rub every part of me. I began to wiggle, needing more friction. I was so wet and I knew that the camera was picking up the sounds of our wetness.

"Oh!' I hissed suddenly. My body had reached its limit and suddenly I was overcome by an intense orgasm. I had played with myself before but nothing felt like this. My pussy contracted against his cock and my whole core felt hot with pleasure.

I barely had time to recover from my orgasm when his grunting grew louder and his hips bucked up so hard and fast. My already soaking pussy suddenly felt warm liquid squirting into it. He was cumming and all I could do was hold on. It felt amazing and I didn't want him to stop.

"Thank you baby," Briar panted. He leaned back against the wall and I cuddled against him. My head rested on his chest and his arms around me reminded me that everything was going to be fine. We both forgot everything about the game. The intimacy we shared let us escape the hell we were in.

***

Briar was right that the rest of the contestants had perished in the fire. In the morning we were removed from the game and after a few days recovering from the memory erasing medication we went back home.

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,429 Followers