The seX-Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All three girls' eyes went wide as they beheld the nine-inch leviathan, and then they all leapt for it at the same time. Jean's position gave her less competition and she sat down with her back to BabeMagneto's back, and, leaning her head back, lapped at BabeMagneto's balls. Stormones was faster than Vogue and shoved the cock to the back of her mouth in one swift movement. She let it stay there for some time, then began to rock her head left and right quickly, the huge cock sitting at the back of her throat. Vogue, frustrated, took the shaft position at the base of the shaft. BabeMagneto looked down and nodded in approval. He then turned to his right as another portal in the metal base opened, and up from there rose another man in a smart grey suit. The man looked to BabeMagneto and bowed his head slightly in greeting. BabeMagneto reached behind and smacked Jean's head lightly. "Attend to him," he ordered.

Jean knelt before the man, unzipped his fly, and began ministering to him. Then, right before the horror-struck eyes of the male seX-Men, the man in the suit began to morph. His grey hair began to lighten to a pure blond, his thick arms and broad shoulders slimmed away, and his clothes began to absorb into his skin. His hairy legs shrunk and became smooth. His chest extended into a magnificent pair of naked breasts as his paunch belly flattened and the new form looked straight at the helpless males and winked. The dick that was inside Jean Sluttay's mouth began to withdraw, shortening and shortening, until it reversed into itself, turning into a shaven pink pussy. Jean seemed not even to notice, and began tongue-fucking the new organ, now sucking on the clit as she fingered the pussy, now spreading the pussy lips with her fingers as she slurped up the juices.

"No! Not Jean! She's one of the only straight seX-Girls!" cried IceStud.

"Not anymore!" exclaimed BabeMagneto in triumph. "Hahahahaha!"

"That must be Mistaque," mused Cycocks. "Who woulda thought she would side with BabeMagneto?"

Mistaque the shape shifter was named thus by her parents who, already mortified by their child begotten out of wedlock, were enraged beyond reason when their illicit lovechild proved to be a mutant of the worst kind. She was thrown out of her own house at sixteen, and was thought by the seX-Men to be a nomad, until now.

"I hope Dr. seX gets here soon. This is getting serious," said Wolvsexfiend, worriedly.

Vogue and Stormones had reached a compromise as they made out around the tip of BabeMagneto's cock, their tongues each licking all the best parts of the sensitive head as they returned from licking each other's tongues. BabeMagneto then signaled them to stop. He stood them both up. He grabbed hold of Vogue's white locks, drew her forcibly close, and kissed her full on the mouth, his tongue penetrating deeply. He released her and repeated the process with the luscious dark Stormones. He then selected Stormones, and lifting her up in his arms, he began to bounce her up and down, her pussy burying the relentless monster and her legs crossed tightly behind his back. Her white hair flowed behind her, her eyes were closed in ecstasy, and she moaned loudly and desperately. Vogue, displaced but still very much in lust for this beautiful man, reached around from behind him, playing with his pectorals and her friend's juicy nipples. After bouncing Stormones for a good five minutes, there were drops and streams of white gooey cum dripping out of Stormones' pussy and dribbling down to her asshole, dripping from there onto the metal platform, and pooling there. Without missing a beat, he carried on banging the voluptuous slut.

"What'd I miss?" calls out a voice from behind and below, and the three men turn around in shock. Rolling towards them is the bald head and crippled body of Dr. seX, forever confined to a futuristic wheelchair. However, his fantastic psychic mind has made up for his disabilities tenfold. Dr. seXavier was able to psychically cause a person to be sexually attracted to another person. In particularly weak minds, he was able to cause the person to have a spontaneous orgasm. He had, in fact, influenced the presidential election by using this power on the unluckier of the two candidates during the presidential debate.

The three seX-Men all began gibbering at once, each trying to explain. Dr. seX raised a hand. "Later. It appears there is work to be done."

BabeMagneto continued bouncing the black bombshell on his cock, unaware that the Doctor had arrived. "Has he cummed yet?" the Doctor asked his orderlies.

"He has!" exclaims IceStud. "And-"

"And he just went right on fucking! A permanent hardon!" continued Wolvsexfiend in admiration.

"There's an ability to die for," concluded Cycocks.

"Well, then there's no reason for me to try to force an orgasm on him. But what if…" the Doctor trailed off. But he leaned way forwards in his chair, towards the action on the platform. His forehead creased with concentration and he put his hands up to his temples.

Suddenly, BabeMagneto lifted Stormones off of his cock and dropped her onto the floor with a splash of cum. Turning, he grabbed hold of Vogue's titties, and she squealed with delight. BabeMagneto bent her over and penetrated her nearly virgin pussy. He found a rhythm and began pounding into the teenager at a healthy pace. Stormones, still infatuated with her lover, straddled Vogue's back to kiss BabeMagneto's body and urge him on.

Vogue's expression was one of pure bliss. With each thrust into her excited heat, she gave a high-pitched "uhh" from the pleasure. Her face was flushed red, and her head rocked back and forth in ecstasy.

BabeMagneto was experiencing one of the tightest cunts of his sexual career. The velvet lining of her love canal tightened around his cock like a vice, smoothly but sternly squeezing it with every stroke. He began fucking her harder, faster, overcome with hunger and pleasure. Frenzied, as if the urge to cum had become overwhelming, every one of his plunges within her depths seemed to be hopelessly entangled with intense lust. Finally, with an explosion of sweat from his forehead, BabeMagneto let out a long howling groan, giving one last shove of his pelvis. Wave after wave of cum flooded Vogue's pussy and she nearly passed out from the pleasure that rocked her body. But with every wave of cum, BabeMagneto's skin went a shade paler and his face was suddenly lined with frantic panic. As his cock, still imbedded in the gorgeous orgasming girl, continued milking its cum, he clutched at his chest that Stormones was still rubbing and kissing, and with a gasp, BabeMagneto fell backwards, sliding out of Vogue's slick pussy and collapsing onto the ground. His eyes were blank, and his tongue, which hung out of his mouth awkwardly, was white. All that was left of his once outstanding body was a shriveled, emaciated corpse.

Mistaque, who was up to this point enjoying a tremendously erotic cunt munching, suddenly saw her master dead on the ground. She shoved the absorbed brunette away and turned to run. But she turned to face only an activated force field. The three girls, no longer under the spell of the Hunk, advanced menacingly towards the shape shifter. And as the girls beat ever-loving shit out of her, Mistaque hysterically and in vain changed into every person she had ever encountered, with no productive results. The girls deactivated the force field and hopped down to apologize and greet the Doctor.

"I'm tired!" exclaimed Vogue.

"Yeah, I'm totally exhausted," said Stormones, and the other seX-Men agreed. But Dr. seX had other plans. He hadn't gotten his rocks off today. So with a wiggle of his eyebrows and six well-placed psychic commands, he led the way back to the ship, to begin the craziest orgy the world has ever seen.

12