The Sex Show Must Go On

Story Info
Hot wife steps in.
4.1k words
4.4
152k
123
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beermenow
beermenow
824 Followers

Soon after my wife Karen became involved in a local charity she started pushing the envelope on its annual silent auction fundraiser.

At first she added donations from a local lingerie shop. The year after that it was a bachelorette party package. These went over well so this year they added something that really took them close to the edge. It was a private sex show featuring local volunteers.

They would make it clear the volunteers would not be paid and would only perform with each other to avoid any legal troubles and potential risks.

Karan figured that ruling out audience participation would also be the only way they could to find people willing to perform and the charity didn't want anyone to think they were buying an orgy.

Karen lined up four guys and two women, all in their early 20s. Two of the guys and one of the girls either had been or were strippers. A third guy had done nude modeling for art classes in the area. The other performers consisted of a young couple looking for a thrill.

Karen met with the five of them to make sure they got along and to sketch out what they would and would not do during their performance. They also sketched out an idea of how exactly everything would happen. Karen was so turned on afterwards she was in heat for days.

She gave everyone a few days to think it over and make sure they were up for it. They all informed Karen that they were all nervous but excited. With that in mind she added the show to the auction. She called the show a "sex demonstration" but most people dubbed it an "eyes wide shut" party.

The auction went well and Karen's idea was a big hit. The winners were a wealthy couple with in an excluded area and they really went all out for the party. They set up a tent outside with a small circular stage a few feet off the ground that held plenty of cushions. Everyone in the audience would get a good view of the show.

The hosts, Linda and Bill, were in their 40s but still very attractive. They told us they weren't swingers but wanted to throw a party that their closest friends would never forget. Some of the guests traveled a great distance and it was something of a reunion for many of them.

They hired caterers and waitstaff for the evening. After dinner most of the staff would be dismissed while the guests relocated to the tent for the evening's entertainment.

Karen got someone to donate matching costumes for the performers, including masks that concealed their identities but left their mouths uncovered.

The night of the show all the performers arrived on time, except for the couple. Karen texted John and Kim several times and John responded that they were running late. Dinner was been provided for us and we ate in silence as we were all pretty nervous.

Everyone needed a few drinks to steady their nerves, although Karen made sure they didn't overdo it. She also offered Viagra to the guys, which they accepted. Then John showed up, clearly irritated. Karen offered him a Viagra and he took it before informing us that he and his girlfriend had broken up because she got cold feet at the last minute. She didn't want to go on stage and didn't want him to do it either. All eyes turned to Sarah, the only other female in the group.

"Oh no, I'm not taking on four guys. I didn't sign up to be in a gangbang," Sarah insisted. "We need another woman out there."

Karen called Kim but received no answer. We tried to convince Sarah, but there was no way Sarah was going to fool around with four guys in front of an audience.

"It's just two more guys," Karen pleaded.

"Then you fuck them onstage," Sarah replied. "This was your idea."

Linda appeared at the door to tell us the guests were finishing dinner and were about to start on dessert. Her face scowled when Karen said one of the performers was a no show and hinted they might have to reschedule.

"Are you kidding me? Do you know what we've laid out for this party? How much time we spent putting this together?" Linda said. "Most of our friends are from out of town. You find that girl and you get her here—no excuses."

"Don't worry, she's probably just running late, nervous, got lost or something. She'll show up. We'll find her," I said.

Linda gave us a stern look and left. Karen was almost in tears. I pulled her into another room and kissed her.

"The show must go on honey," I said.

"We need another woman," Karen replied.

"We've got one," I said as I reached for the buttons on her shirt.

She backed away and shook her head.

"You want me naked onstage, fooling around in front of a bunch of strangers?" Karen asked.

"I didn't say I wanted this, I said we have no choice," I replied as I unbuttoned her shirt. "We can't back out, we can't reschedule and we can't refund the money."

I kissed Karen again and pulled her in tight.

"I don't even fit the costume," Karen said.

She was right, Karen's breasts were much larger than Kim's.

"Don't worry," I said with a laugh. "You won't be wearing it for very long."

We rejoined the performers and Karen started stripping out of her clothes. The guys were startled.

"You're joining us?" John said excitedly.

"I don't have a choice, thanks to Kim," Karen said as took off her bra.

"You ok with this?" John asked me.

"The show must go on," I said with a shrug. Karen and I had engaged in some group encounters before so I figured we could both handle it, although this was certainly something new.

John whistled as he watched Karen shed her clothes. Sarah and I helped Karen into her costume. Karen's outfit consisted of a tiny g-string and a bra that her breasts were clearly too large for, along with a miniskirt and tight-fitting top that looked like her breasts might explode out of at any minute. Sarah had the same costume.

The guys were all in strippers getups as well, with tear-away shirts and pants with g-strings on underneath. I thought about joining them on stage but I didn't have a costume or a mask.

Linda knocked on the door and I answered it. I told her we'd found our last performer and were ready to go. She beamed and said the guests would soon gather in the tent.

The performers were all incredibly nervous, especially Karen. I gave her a hug to assure her that everything was ok. She and Sarah went over an outline of their routine.

I went to the back entrance of the tent and watched the guests file in. I had the performers line up.

Linda grabbed a microphone. I turned down the house lights and raised the stage lights. Linda thanked all the guests for coming.

"Now I'm sure you're all wondering what this tent and stage are all about. Well, we've got something special for you. Our own private sex show," Linda said.

There were more than a few gasps from the audience.

"Before any of you get ideas, we won this at a charity auction. These people are volunteers and they've agreed to put on a show for us but that's all, keep your hands and other body parts to yourselves." Linda said. "Any fun you want to have after this, well I suppose you'll have to find a friend."

There was nervous laughter. Linda gave me a nod and I turned on the music. Sarah and Karen entered and circled the audience, strutting their way around the group, shaking their tits and asses as they went. There were plenty of whistles, gasps and cheers from the audience.

I noticed Karen's expression changed from nervousness to a huge smile. She hadn't planned on being a performer but she was certainly an exhibitionist and loved having guys check her out. She had played the role of a stripper for me on several occasions and it always turned us on. We had talked about what it would be like for her to strip in front of a crowd, but this was far beyond what either of us had in mind.

Karen and Sarah stepped up onto the stage to the sounds of more cheers. They circled the edge of the stage, shaking their goodies for the crowd. The faced each other, removed their tops and dropped them to the stage. They both danced around the edge of the stage, drawing plenty of cheers from the audience. Karen's large breasts jiggled with each step and I thought that bra just might give up on its own.

After a few minutes of this they turned to face each other again. This time they removed their mini-skirts and danced around some more, shaking their asses for the crowd. Then they undid their bras, let them drop and covered their chests with their hands.

Sarah's breasts weren't quite as large as Karen's but they had a perfect shape to them. Karen followed Sarah's lead by strutting from one edge of the stage to another. At each stop they'd bend over and shake their tits with their hands, their barely covered breasts just a foot or so from the audience. They turned around, danced seductively and strutted to another part of the stage.

Finally they let their hands drop and strutted around the stage, their breasts shaking and swinging with each step. They once again turned and faced each other, slid off their g-strings and flung them aside. The audience roared.

Karen approached part of the stage closest to me and I could tell she was incredibly turned on. Her nipples were rock hard. She sat down at the edge of the stage and spread her legs for the audience before rocking her shoulders to give her breasts a good shake.

She ran her hands over her breasts and down her stomach to her pussy, tracing her lips with a fingertip.

Karen moved to another side of the stage where she pivoted around, gyrated her ass for the crowd, then turned and leaned over the audience, shaking her tits just inches from their faces.

Sarah was giving a performance of her own, making her way around the stage and pausing to simulate various sex acts. At one point she dropped on all fours and acted like he was getting fucked from behind, her breasts dangled down and shook back and forth.

"Dude, your wife is amazing," one of the male performers whispered to me. The audience couldn't see us but it didn't matter because all eyes were on Sarah and Karen.

I slipped into the tent unnoticed and found a spot one row back from the stage. It would've been hard for Karen to spot me there because all the lights were pointing at the stage.

Sarah approached Karen and they started dancing together. Their long hair, breasts and asses shook all over the place as they inched closer and closer. Soon they were grinding against each other and their mouths met. There were plenty of gasps and cheers from the crowd.

They kissed each other passionately, then took turns feasting upon each other's breasts before they dropped to the stage and got into a 69, licking and fingering each other in a frenzy. It wasn't long before they both came and the sounds of their screams filled the tent. The crowd gave them a thunderous applause. Sarah and Karen helped each other to their feet, bowed and sat down in the center of the stage.

Then all four guys entered the room and the women in the audience cheered. They wasted no time in stripping down to their g-strings and strutting their way around the stage. Each of them paused here and there to shake his junk for the audience and I noticed the female guests pushed themselves closer to the stage.

After several minutes of this, the guys then each found a different edge of the stage and faced inward. They gave each other a nod, stripped off their g-strings, flung them aside and turned to face the audience. The women roared their approval as each guy shook his dick and balls for the crowd.

The guys did just like Karen and Sarah had done. They strutted around the stage, pausing here and there to give a little performance or strike a pose. Greg sat on the edge of the stage near me and flexed his muscles as the ladies cheered. He then got on his knees and gyrated his body, swinging his dick around.

Then John took his place and made a big show of caressing his own balls and rubbing his hands over his stomach. He then flexed his hips, swinging his package up and down. He then got down on all fours and faced the crowd, thrusting his hips and shaking his package. John gave them more of the same as he turned his side towards us.

As the guys put on their show Sarah and Karen were at center stage, watching with hungry looks in their eyes. They were also talking and Sarah filled Karen in on what was to happen next.

Sarah called to the other performers and each guy went to a different part of the stage where they stood with their sides turned to the audience. Phil was nearest to me. Sarah and Karen strutted around the stage for a bit before Sarah dropped to her knees in front of Greg while Karen did the same with Phil.

The crowd cheered its approval as Karen kissed Phil's stomach, slowly working her way down to his enormous dick. She blew her breath over Phil's dick, teasing him. She then licked around his cockhead before sliding his entire length into her throat. The audience cheered again.

I let out a "hot damn!" and I think Karen heard me because she seemed startled for a second and looked out over the crowd, but the bright lights obscured. She then smiled broadly and throated Phil again. She knew I was just a few feet away.

"Man that girl can suck a dick," one male guest said to another.

"Yeah, she's fucking hot too," the other guy replied.

I was filled with an odd sense of jealousy and pride, but more turned on than anything else. After Karen and Sarah had throated each dude the guys each dropped to their knees. Karen strutted over to Phil and he buried his face between her legs. Karen draped one leg over Phil's shoulder and pulled his head in tightly. She was panting as she bit her lip.

Karen stayed there as Sarah made her way to the other guys. Sara eventually had to tap Karen on the shoulder to get her attention. Karen had been lost in her own world and she seemed unsteady on her feet as she walked over to Greg for more of the same.

When Karen got back to Phil she teased his dick with her mouth and tongue before grabbing his dick and pulling him down to the stage. Karen sat on a large pillow and spread her legs wide while Phil rubbed the tip of his dick against her pussy lips. He was teasing her as much as he was teasing the crowd.

Karen was clearly impatient and she grabbed Phil's dick, pulling him inside her.

The crowd cheered and Phil gasped in ecstasy while Karen wrapped her legs around him. After a couple of thrusts they switched so Phil was on the bottom and Karen mounted him. She bounced up and down on his dick so fiercely her breasts shook all over the place.

She then leaned over and dangled her breasts over his mouth. Phil practically lunged at them but Karen pulled her breasts away a couple of times before covering Phil's face with them.

Elsewhere on the stage Sarah and Greg were going at it missionary style while the other two guys eagerly waited for a turn. The sounds coming from Karen and Phil caught my attention as it was obvious they were both close to the edge.

Karen whispered something into Phil's ear and he nodded. Moments later they were both screaming with pleasure as Phil shot his load inside my wife. The crowd applauded.

Karen rolled off of Phil and called John over to her. She played with John's dick while she caught her breath. John whispered something in Karen's ear and she nodded her head. Karen then got on her back and John straddled her face, slowly lowering his dick to her mouth.

He paused as Karen raised her head and licked his cockhead, then slid it slowly into her mouth with a gasp. He slowly fucked her mouth a couple of times before moving town to her chest. Karen held her breasts together so John could tit fuck her.

"Oh man, I'd like to get between those," a male guest commented.

"So would I," a woman said with a laugh.

Karen then got on all fours so John could fuck her doggystyle. She pulled his full length inside her and he grabbed her shoulders. Within a few strokes John was fucking Karen hard. Her lovely breasts hung down and swayed with each thrust. I looked over at Sarah and Bruce for a moment but preferred this amazing view of my wife getting fucked onstage.

Greg came over and knelt in front of Karen so she could revive him with her mouth, which she accepted.

"Man, that girl don't quit!" an audience member cheered.

I could tell Karen was having the time of her life. She was not only taking on two guys at once, the whole thing was being watched by a bunch of strangers, some of them just inches away from her. Phil's body stiffened and it was obvious he was coming, emptying his balls inside her.

Karen mentioned something to Greg and he nodded. She was telling him she needed to catch her breath for a moment. Greg stood up and danced for the crowd, shaking his semi-hard dick for the ladies. Karen and Sarah crawled to the center of the stage while Greg and Phil danced. Greg added something to the show by pausing now and then to stroke himself for the ladies. Phil got wind of this and started doing it as well.

Sarah and Karen talked quietly among themselves. They were soon joined by Bruce and John. The two ladies then proceeded to suck on each guy's dick in turn to revive them. Sarah and Karen then turned their attention to each other and started making out. Their hands and mouths were all over each other's breasts while their hands reached between each other's legs. They soon got themselves into a 69 with Karen on top.

Greg whispered something into their ears and Karen led the three of them to the edge of the stage closest to me. The ladies got back into a 69 while Greg entered Karen from behind. Phil climbed off the stage, pulled Sarah closer to the edge of it and slid his dick inside her as she wrapped her legs around him.

Both Karen and Sarah's moaning was off the charts as they buried their faces into each other's pussies while getting fucked at the same time. The crowd gathered around. Some of them climbed onto the stage for a better view.

Greg came first, followed by the other three. The crowd applauded again. Sarah asked the crowd to clear the stage and the guests complied. Now John and Bruce were looking for some attention so Karen and Sarah stretched out on some pillows. Bruce straddled Karen so he could feed her his dick, while John did the same with Sarah.

Bruce lowered his dick to Karen's mouth. She leaned up and took his cockhead into her mouth before he pulled it away. He then swung his dick around her face in a playful manner while she hungrily tried to get his manhood into her mouth.

Each time Karen's mouth got hold of Bruce's dick he would pause while she licked his shaft or swirled her tongue around the tip. This went on for some time before Bruce finally lowered himself so Karen could take his full length into her throat. She deepthroated him a couple of times, rubbed his dick against her face and throated him again. Karen paused for a moment and whispered something to Sarah, who nodded in agreement.

They came back to the edge of the stage, right in front of me, each of them pulling their partner along by his dick. Both Karen and Sarah whispered something to the guys, then sat down so Bruce and John could tit fuck them. The crowd cheered its approval and people again climbed onstage to get a better view.

My eyes were transfixed on Karen's chest as Bruce slid his dick between her breasts. I thought about how every guy there was wishing he could have his way with my horny wife and was no doubt fantasizing about her. I was so horny I could barely contain myself.

John came first, pumping his dick with his hand porno style and shooting his load all over Sarah's body. The crowd cheered. Bruce kept right on tit fucking Karen as he came. His load hit her in the chin and landed all over her face and chest. It was the grand finale.

The crowd exploded in applause, with cheers and whistles that went on for a couple of minutes. The male performers helped Karen and Sara to their feet and they all took a bow before leaving the stage as the applause continued.

beermenow
beermenow
824 Followers
12