The Sex Therapist

Story Info
Susan seeks therapy.
932 words
3.77
58.3k
7
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arghjac
arghjac
76 Followers

The scene is set in a psychologists lounge. Susan enters; she is obviously embarrassed and uncomfortable.

Rob begins the consultation

'Good morning Susan, at our last session you explained to me that your inhibitions made it impossible for you to express your sexuality. And that you wanted help to overcome the nerves that have crippled your attempts to find a cure to your problem.'

'You agreed to allow me to hypnotise you and to video your responses and, you accepted that this might involve some explicit shots of you and actions on your part. But just to remind you there is no compulsion in hypnotism; it is just a means of overcoming your inhibitions. And of course you will still feel normal physical reactions, you may well orgasm but the important thing is you should be in a zone of total relaxation. Are you still happy with this line of therapy?'

Susan stumbles over her words. 'Yes I think so, I need help.'

'Good, I asked you to wear your sexiest underwear, did you do that?'

Susan is obviously embarrassed and is blushing, 'Yes.'

'Good, please take your dress off and let me see them.'

'Oh my goodness, I couldn't, I'd die.'

Rob laughs, 'only testing.'

'Right I'm going to hypnotize you, just sit back and try to relax.'

Rob, talking quietly moves a pencil in front of Susan's eyes and soon she is in a state of relaxation and obviously in a trance.

'When I ask you to do something you will reply without any embarrassment, you will answer all of my questions truthfully and with candour. I will count to three whereupon you will open your eyes. You will feel happy, completely relaxed but most of all very sexy, One....two....three'

Susan opens her eyes.

'How do you feel?'

'Great, hell I feel randy. My cunt's on fire.'

'You said you had worn some sexy undies, would you like to show them to me and would you mind if I film you?'

'Yes, I'd love to show you my undies and I'd love you to film me'

Susan gets up and without embarrassment strips down to her undies. She models them seductively, commenting on how sexy they make her feel.

'Would you like me to see your tits?'

'Oh yes, I'd love you to see my tits, you can play with them and suck them if you want.'

Susan removes her bra and begins tweaking her nipples, almost offering them to the camera. She beckons for Rob to come and kiss them, which he does. After sucking them he returns to the camera.

'Would you like to show me your cunt?'

'Oh yes, I'd love to, I'm so wet'

Susan literally tears her knickers off. She stands with a foot on the table giving the camera a good view of her cunt. She bends down and opens it up pulling the flaps apart.

'Can you see how wet it is, and how big my clit is?'

She begins frigging herself.

'Would you like to sit in the chair and put your legs over each of the arms and show the camera how you play with yourself?'

Without hesitation Susan has her legs splayed apart and is thrusting fingers into her cunt with one hand and frigging her clitoris with the other.

'Would you like to put a cucumber in your cunt Susan?'

'Oh yes a cucumber would be lovely.'

Rob produces a cucumber and within seconds Susan is thrusting it inside of herself.

'Oh this is wonderful, listen to what a slurpy sound its making.'

'Do you think that your cunt could take an aubergine Susan?'

'Oh yes I think so.'

Rob passes an aubergine to Susan who begins to ease the huge vegetable into her cunt. Rob passes behind the chair and plays with Susan's tits while she thrusts the vegetable in and out of her cunt. Susan comes loudly. When she has recovered Rob leads her to a coffee table which has a large dildo stuck proudly upwards awaiting the beautiful woman to ride it.

'Would you like to squat over that dildo and ride yourself to another orgasm Susan?'

'Oh yes, I would love to ride that dildo, would you play with my tits while I ride it?'

'Of course I will, you get a rhythm up and I'll come over and play with your tits.'

Susan rides the dildo until she comes.

'Would you like me to bend you over the table and fuck you Susan?'

'Oh Yes, I would love you to fuck me, I really need a hard cock up my wet cunt.'

'Would you like to suck my cock until it's hard and ready to fuck you?'

'Oh yes, let me please suck your cock?'

Susan kneels in front of Rob and sucks his cock. Rob knowing he might soon come stops her and she is bent over the table and Rob slides his cock easily into her very wet cunt.

'I'm about to come Susan, would you like me to come inside you?'

'Oh yes I would love your spunk inside me'

Rob comes inside Susan. While still embedded in her cunt Rob says to Susan.

'Susan I will count to three, you will wake from your trance and remember everything that has happened. You will feel happy and relaxed about everything you have done and will ask to watch the video at our next appointment. One....two....three.'

Susan wakes. 'Oh that was wonderful. Can we watch the video at our next session?'

'Of course we can.'

'Then will you fuck me again?'

arghjac
arghjac
76 Followers