The Sex Therapist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iraussieguy
iraussieguy
418 Followers

"Sorry Sue, she registered zero on the gay photos. I'm afraid you'll have to miss out this time."

Sue shrugged, "Can't win 'em all, bye!"

"See you tomorrow," I called as the door shut and locked. I returned to my office and wrote my home address on a piece of paper for Cassie; I was looking forward to Friday night already.

I hid behind the door to the examination room as Cassie re-entered my office. Jumping in behind her I placed one hand over her mouth and the other wrapped around her, holding her tight. A muffled scream of fright showed that Cassie was shocked and she struggled against my grip.

"Hold still bitch and you won't get hurt, it's no good screaming, Sue has gone home and nobody will hear you." I said menacingly in Cassie's ear. "You didn't think you were going to leave here today without pleasing me did you? I've had a hard on since the minute I first saw you, and now I'm going to fuck you, you little cock teaser!"

With both hands on the back of Cassie's shoulders I roughly guided her over to my desk.

"Owwwwww, oh shit, please don't hurt me Robert, I didn't know I was leading you on." Cassie was sounding almost hysterical.

"Shut up you fucking bitch, bend over the desk and stay there, now it's my time to have some fun!"

I pushed Cassie down over the desk and placed a hand in the center of her back, holding her down against her struggles. With my free hand I lifted up Cassie's skirt exposing her panties then slapped between her thighs making her legs spread wide apart.

"Keep your legs wide apart you little slut," I yelled as I gripped her panties and ripped them off.

"Yahhhhhh, oh god, why are you doing this?" Cassie was extremely worried.

"Never wear panties when you are with me, you useless cunt, keep still will you?" I demanded, whacking her a few times on her now bare arse.

Cassie was sobbing in her panic, but stayed still as my free hand undid the buckle of my pants, which fell down around my ankles. I pushed my underpants down releasing my hard cock. My hand felt between Cassie's legs, oh how quickly this girl got wet. Quickly I guided my cock between her cheeks and thrust it to the hilt into her sopping cunt. Cassie screamed as she was fucked from the rear for the first time. I started slowly, gradually quickening the pace, plunging in and out giving her the roughest fuck of her life. Cassie continued to scream and gasp, was it with pleasure or pain? I held on as long as I could but finally blew my load as Cassie screamed in orgasm at the same time. I collapsed on top of her, perspiration dripping off my brow, and lay there as we both regained our breath.

Finally I stood and roughly helped Cassie to her feet, continuing to hold her tightly by the shoulders. She looked at me with shining eyes, a mixture of fear and lust, unsure of what was going to happen next.

I got in first before she could speak, "Cassie, shut up and listen to me. Your visual tests this afternoon showed that 'play rape' was a vivid fantasy of yours. What I just did was to make that fantasy come true. I know it took you by surprise but I thought it was the best way, and I know you enjoyed the fuck, didn't you?"

Cassie stood there with her mouth open, as if unable to believe what she was hearing. I gently pulled her to me, hugging her close, feeling her shaking against me.

"You sure know how to take a girl by surprise don't you? You bastard Robert, you rotten bastard." Cassie soon found her voice. "I really thought that you were serious. You were right, rape is a fantasy of mine but you made it seem a bit too real. I was really scared for a while, but when your cock went into me all I could think about was the sex, it was fantastic, definitely the best fuck I've ever had."

We embraced and kissed both knowing that Cassie's future had been well and truly changed by today's therapies.

"Do you still want to come for dinner on Friday?" I asked.

"You bet I do," Cassie grinned as she straightened her clothes and picked up her torn panties. "I'll take these home as a memento of today, and don't worry, I'll never wear panties again when I'm with you."

I smiled at Cassie as I gave her my address and a parcel of videos and magazines, "Feeling better than when you arrived?" I asked.

"Oh, about a thousand percent I reckon, thank you so much Robert, your therapy may be a little unusual but it certainly worked for me, thank you so much, I look forward to pleasing you again on Friday."

"Complete obedience on Friday Cassie," I answered, "That's all I want from you, complete obedience."

Cassie kissed me and said, "Your wish is my command, kind sir, I'll see you Friday. Bye for now."

"Goodnight Cassie, see you Friday and don't be late!"

iraussieguy
iraussieguy
418 Followers
12