The Sex Wrestling League Ch. 03

Story Info
Rob issues a challenge, but did he bite off too much?
7.1k words
4.64
68.2k
32

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TConcord18
TConcord18
219 Followers

Reader's Note: Thanks for all the feedback and notes. Hope you guys all enjoy the third chapter. If you haven't read CH 1 or 2, I recommend them. Hope you like part three.

*

It was days until I calmed down from my loss to the Vixen. Every morning I'd wake up and see that note she sent me. It didn't help that Sean wasn't that supportive of me either. "Dude, chill. It's one loss. I wish I only had one loss." That's the difference between Sean and I. I am extremely competitive and hate losing. Whether it is a pickup basketball game or a card game, I want to win. But with the sex wrestling, it was multiplied by a hundred. This was my fantasy come true. I wanted to be the best at this. I wanted to have a shot at the title. But now, after the loss to Victoria, it was going to be a while before I would even think about getting a title match.

I was still calling Ashley every few days. I guess we were in a semi relationship, but for me it was just training. I'd call her up and fuck her brains out, making her cum over and over again until I would blow my load all over her tits or stomach. I felt the only way I could get out of this funk was to have another match, but the phone didn't ring. For two weeks, I waited and waiting. I needed to get back into the ring. I had to redeem myself. The Vixen had taken part of my manhood, and damnit, I wanted it back.

Sean wasn't much help either. Every time I'd ask him when my next match would be, he'd just say to relax and that they would be in contact. He still wouldn't open up much about his recent losing streak and when I would bring it up, he'd just shake his head and tell me I couldn't possibly understand what he was going through.

After two weeks of waiting with no call, it was time to take matters into my own hands. I got in my car and headed to the center. There were matches going on that night and I figured I could talk to Mr. Bartlett or Ms. Wallace. When I arrived at the center there was the normal hum of people watching another match. I walked into the hall and took a seat in the back scoping out for Mr. Bartlett or Ms. Wallace. A match was going on right in front of me, but was the least of my interest at the time.

I looked and looked but neither could be found. They must be in their office or the back. I figured that they had to come out at some point during the night. Maybe I could talk to Clark instead. He was always here. It took one quick glace around the room to see Clark in his normal seat watching the match intently. I guess that was part of the trainer's job to find out what you needed to work on during the training sessions.

I walked over and sat down next to him. "Hey man, what's up?"

Clark was a little shocked to see me. I guess because not many of the male wrestlers came to watch other guy's matches. "Hey, didn't expect to see you here. How are you doing?" He extended his hand and shook mine.

"Well, I need to talk with somebody about getting another match. I just can't take how my last match ended. It's been eating me up all week and I just need to get back in the ring. I was wondering if Mr. Bartlett or Ms. Wallace was here tonight?" I said.

"They are always here. But Rob you need to be patient. You are a rookie. You aren't a big draw here. Remember this whole thing is about making money. The big draw is always the champion or top contenders. Your loss to the Vixen has definitely taken you out of those two categories."

"How do I get back into the contender's range?" I asked

"First off you got to win. I like your passion. You remind me of myself when I was starting in the league. I just wanted to be in the ring every night. I wanted to just compete for the title. Eventually, I did. It took time though. Don't worry they will give you another match. Just watch this one, might help you learn something sitting from a different angle." Clark said pointing at the match.

I looked over at the ring for the first time. Holy shit, it was Sean! I had never seen Sean wrestle before and didn't even notice him when I walked in. I was too focused at finding Mr. Bartlett or Ms. Wallace. I didn't recognize the girl he was wrestling against. Sean wrestled under the name Galaxy, and was wearing a dark navy blue mask with stars all over it. The girl looked attractive. She was about 5'4 with blonde hair. She was thick, but extremely athletic looking. Not an ounce of fat on her. She had what looked to be very firm tits in the high C range or low D.

"Who's Galaxy in the ring against?" I leaned over and asked Clark.

"She goes by Jersey Kaitlyn. She is newer to the league. This is her 2nd match." Clark informed me.

What I could tell, Kaitlyn was hot. Maybe not on the same plane as the Vixen, but still extremely sexy. She was definitely having her way with Sean. She had him trapped in a hold and was viciously stroking his cock. Sean was in a difficult place. I knew his losing streak was really hurting him. I leaned back over to Clark, "Is it true that if you lose too much they kick you out of the league?"

Clark laughed, "Well sorta. They just don't schedule you so much because it becomes so one sided people just bet against you. So it's not good for business."

Kaitlyn was now twisting her body to suck Sean's cock. Sean's cock wasn't huge, about 6 inches, but Kaitlyn was aggressively attacking it. She had to be a former cheerleader or gymnast because she was extremely flexible. She had Sean in an intense hold, but somehow twisting her back to have her head buried into his crotch.

Sean was moving his arms wildly. It looked like he was trying to go for her pussy. Since she had him trapped through it was a losing battle. Then all you heard was a low moan out of Sean. Kaitlyn must really be giving his cock a working. Her blonde ponytail bounced up and down as she quicken her pace on his cock.

Sean finally found her pussy with his hand and pushed in two fingers. Kaitlyn let out a squeak. Sean had found the right place. Kaitlyn had a tight grip on his shaft and was jerking it quickly. Sean tried to finger fuck his way out of the hold. Kaitlyn just amped up her efforts. Sean was fading. Poor guy I thought to myself. This was his fantasy too.

Then it started, "Ohhh fuck no.... please.... Not again......please!!!!!!!!" Sean was on the verge of cumming for Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn had no mercy for Sean. His cock wasn't that big so she immediately deep throated his dick and squeezed his balls. "OHHHH FUCKKKKK!!!!" Sean screamed as he jerked violently on the mat. He was cumming deep into Kaitlyn's mouth.

Kaitlyn release Sean from her hold and spit out his cum to show the referee. The ref called for the bell and raised Kaitlyn's arm up. "Winner by 2-0, The Jersey Girl, Kaitlyn!!!!" Kaitlyn was pumped. She was 2-0. She was where I wanted to be. Finally, Ms. Wallace had shown up. There she was clapping hard for Kaitlyn. She was like a proud mother each time one of her girl's won a match. Kaitlyn leaned down and started talking to Sean. Sean just laid there, upset at himself. He was in disbelief that he had just lost again. Kaitlyn had a huge smile on her face as she taunted him. "Glad I got such an easy second match. You really should just quit. They told me I would have fun with you. Too bad I didn't get to have the fun like the other girls did. You are just a waste of a man."

My blood was boiling. Not only was I pissed about my last match, now I was feeling bad for Sean. She was humiliating him in front of the whole crowd. Clark just sat there and shook his head. "I can't take much more of this" I told him.

Clark looked at me with that what are you going to do look. "Well he just isn't performing well."

"Someone needs to do something" With that I jumped the small railing and walked over to the announcer. "Give me the mic." I said firmly. If they didn't want to call me, then I had to take matters into my own hands.

I climbed into the ring and knelt down next to Sean. "Sorry buddy, I got something for her though." I said to him, trying to comfort him. The guy was almost in tears.

I climbed on the turnbuckle in my t-shirt and jeans. Looking straight at Ms. Wallace and Jersey Girl Kaitlyn I issued my challenge. "Hey Bitches. Yeah I'm talking to the two of you. Get your asses back here! So, Ms. Wallace and Mr. Bartlett, looks like I showed up on a good night. This slut thinks she some hot shit since she has won two matches? She's a fucking joke. Put her in the ring against me and watch what happens."

Mr. Bartlett had walked out from the back and was staring at me intently. I didn't know if I was pissing him off or impressing him. He slowly walked to the ring and climbed in, but just stood next to me. So I continued, "Next week, that little slut vs. me, the Rocket. I'll put whatever you want on the line." I looked over at Mr. Bartlett and he just nodded at me.

Kaitlyn and Ms. Wallace just whispered to each other. Someone then handed Ms. Wallace a mic. The crowd was silent. Waiting to hear whether or not my challenge was going to be accepted. "You got some balls don't you, Rob? Well seems like the last time you were in that ring, The Vixen had you past out and milking your dick dry. You really think you are up for another match against our newest member? How confident are you that you can beat her?"

Everyone's eyes were back to me. "No doubt in my mind. I'm going to fuck her up." I said with coolness.

"Fine, but I think we need to add something special to this match. The winner of the match will get to fuck the loser in the ass." Ms. Wallace said with an evil grin on her face.

The crowd went nuts. Mr. Bartlett leaned over to me and said, "You sure you want to do this kid?" I nodded at him, I wanted this match so bad. Not only for myself but also now for Sean. Someone had to teach this bitch a lesson. I was sure that I was going to win. "Fine! Whatever you want. If it means I get to fuck her in the ass after I beat her, then all the better."

"We will see about that. I sure Kaitlyn feels different about what will happen." Ms. Wallace said. With that the two of them walked out to the back. Kaitlyn swayed her nice ass as I walk out. The crowd was in a frenzy. A long line had already formed at the betting booth. Mr. Bartlett looked at me, "Well Rob, you wanted another match, you got it. I just hope you haven't bitten off more than you could chew. But if you win, this could really propel you into top contention." With that Mr. Bartlett shook my hand and left the ring.

I helped Sean back to the dressing room with Clark. Sean looked up at me, "Thanks for standing up for me out there man. But be careful, Kaitlyn is no joke. Plus if you lose she's gets to fuck you in the ass with a strap-on. Then you'll be the joke of the entire league. That's what my problem was. I lost a match where that was the stimulation. I was pounded for fifteen with an 8 inch strap-on. That's why this losing streak was so hard on me."

The reality of what I had just done had finally set in. I was going to be in a match where if I did lose, Kaitlyn would be fucking my ass in front of everyone and my career as a sex wrestler would be over. My fantasy would be over. I had to train as hard as possible over the next week. As Sean got dressed, Clark put his hand on my shoulder, "You got some balls, Rob. You'll be in for a fight against Kaitlyn but she is definitely beatable. I'll see you tomorrow for training."

Clark walked out the door. Sean, who took a cab over to the center, rode with me home. He stared out the window, "I'll be there in your corner next weekend. It's the least I can do. You just got to beat her."

"I will man, don't you worry." I told him confidently. Even though there was confidence in my voice, I was nervous. Maybe I did bite off more than I could chew.

I finally had a peaceful night of sleep. Something about knowing that I was going to have another match must have calmed me down. I woke up rest and relaxed. Something was different this time, I wasn't just happy to be living out fantasy but now had a desire to win my match. My goal wasn't just to win the match, but destroy Kaitlyn.

I arrived at the center later that night for training with Clark. He greeted me warmly. "I still can't believe what you did the other night. I think every single guy has said that he wanted to issue a challenge to another girl, but never right in the ring. I'm impressed. That took a lot of balls."

"Thanks, Clark. I just couldn't take it anymore. I mean it has been three weeks since I lost to The Vixen. I just needed to step it up. Even if it means putting anal sex on the line." I responded.

"Just got to make sure you have a good week of training. Even do some training at home if you can." Clark said as he climbed into the ring.

That's exactly what was happening. Training that week was intense. I thought my first two weeks of training were intense. This week made those weeks feel like a simple jog around the block. Clark had me working my striking attacks to my submission work. Kaitlyn was extremely flexible. Basic submissions might not be able to get her to tap out. I also worked on different pinning positions. As athletic as Kaitlyn was she was still new like me. She was definitely going to make mistakes. I just had to make sure that I limited my mistakes as well. I had to keep on Kaitlyn bell to bell.

During the week Sean was giving me notes about some of the moves Kaitlyn used on him. "She has stronger arms than legs. Which is shocking because most women's legs are their best weapon. She locked in a tight sleeper hold which really caused me pain the entire match. She hits with some power as well, but she will take chances which you might be able to capitalize on." Sean noted.

"Does she have any weaknesses sexually?" I asked.

"Not that I am aware of, but I didn't really get on the sex attack during our match." Sean said with some disgrace.

Clark didn't know much about her either. She had won her first match in decisive fashion just like she did with Sean. I wasn't sure if this would work in my favor or against me. Since Kaitlyn had never been really touched sexually in the ring, she might over react during the moment. I made a mental note to make sure to get to her pussy early in the match.

All week, I trained as hard as I possibly could. I was sure that Danielle and Victoria had been giving Kaitlyn notes on my wrestling style, so I needed to be able to catch her off guard. I was not going to give Kaitlyn the pleasure of fucking me in the center of the ring with a strap-on. By Friday night I was ready to go.

I was changing back out of my training clothes, when Mr. Bartlett walked into the locker room. I glanced up at him. "Hey Mr. Bartlett, how are you?"

"I'm good Rob, how has training been this week?" he asked with some concern.

"Intense. Clark has really worked me out. I'm getting better each day. I really want this match." I responded with some confidence.

"Good. Listen Rob, I want you to win this match. I didn't know much about the type of guy you were until the other night. It shows me that I can count on you to eventually challenge for the title. We need to make sure we get that title back on a guy's waist. Ms. Wallace hasn't let me hear the end of it since her champion won it a few months ago. Since then I haven't been able to find a guy who will last in a match." Mr. Bartlett told me.

This was the first time that I was having an actual conversation with Mr. Bartlett. He continued, "One of the rules Ms. Wallace and I have is that whichever sex holds the title, gets 2/3 of the money brought in each night of matches and gets control in the bedroom. I don't think I can take much more of Ms. Wallace being in control."

This made so much sense now. Mr. Bartlett and Ms. Wallace were using us to dictate what happens in their own sex life. The lights were starting to go on one by one.

"Well Mr. Bartlett, I want this. This is my biggest fantasy come true. I want to have a title match eventually. I want to bring the title back to male side." I assured him.

"We will see tomorrow, Rob. Good luck. Both Ms. Wallace and I will be watching from ringside." And with that Mr. Bartlett left the locker room.

I packed my bag and started to walk down the hall. I turned the corner and almost knocked over a woman. "Woah, excuse me." I apologized

She was only about 5 feet tall and had slightly curly brown hair that came down just below her shoulders. She was extremely petite and barely looked older than 18 or 19 years old.

"It's ok." She said shyly. "I should watch where I am walking. I'm Tiffany."

"Nice to meet you Tiffany. I'm Rob." I shook her small little hand. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh I just have a meeting with Ms. Wallace." She said.

I smiled. She must be a new wrestler. I looked at her. She was beautiful in that cute girl next door look. She looked like she would be good for Sean. Small, couldn't be very strong. Maybe over time I'd face her, but my business was with Kaitlyn. "Well again please to meet you Tiffany, good luck in your next match."

She thanked me and I walked out the door. I put my meeting with Tiffany out of my mind. In less than 24 hours, either Kaitlyn or I would be fucking the loser in the ass.

I was so exhausted from the week of intense training that I slept until noon the next day. I packed my bag early and headed to the center even earlier. Clark greeted me at the door like always. "Great news buddy, you are the last match of the evening. You got some time to relax and enjoy yourself."

This was a first. I have never been the last match of the night. I followed Clark into the room with some food and water. I tried to relax, listen to some music and get something to eat. I didn't even want to watch the other two matches of the night. I was forcing myself to focus on the task at hand. Sean arrived about an hour after me. He let me know that the first match was over. I headed to the training room to stretch out and get ready for my match. I was loose, ready to go. I headed into the locker room to get naked. I was really starting to get cut from all my training.

I pulled on my rocket mask and walked in the hallway to the entrance. "Here we go." I told myself. My music blared over the loud speakers. I took off running down the ramp and slid into the ring. I played to the crowd. Goading them into cheering for me louder. The announcer came over the speaker, "Coming to the ring, with a record of 1-1, The Rocket Rob!!!!" People were already on the edge of their seat. This had to be the most people that I had seen at a match.

My music faded. Kaitlyn's music hit and the announcer came back on, "Coming to the ring, with a record of 2-0, The Jersey Girl Kaitlyn!!!!" Kaitlyn stepped through the curtain. She looked hot. Her blonde hair coming out of her mask. She strutted to the ring and climbed into the ring, bending almost at a 90 degree angle to show the crowd her ample ass. Kaitlyn definitely had it all. Firm tits, flat stomach, and a firm thick ass.

The referee called us to the center of the ring. He held up an 8 inch strap-on with balls attached to it. "The winner of the match will win the right to fuck the loser in the ass in the center of the ring. Best two out of three falls. Good luck to both of the competitors."

I looked Kaitlyn dead in the eyes. "I can't wait to fuck your ass, Kaitlyn. It has been so long since I've had anal sex. I'm looking forward to it." I smirked at Kaitlyn.

"Oh, I don't think you'll get anywhere near this ass. I'm going to pop your ass cherry right in front of everyone here and humiliate you." She responded viciously. She was just as amped as I was to have this match. Both of us with something to prove to the rest of the league.

We both walked back to our corners. I looked down into the crowd, there was Clark and Sean sitting right behind my corner. "You got this bitch, Rocket!" screamed Sean. I nodded at him. "Ding, Ding, Ding" the bell rang out to began the match.

TConcord18
TConcord18
219 Followers
12