The Sexiest Christmas Ever

Story Info
Newlyweds enjoy a freaky first Christmas together.
912 words
3.74
41.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She screamed as ecstasy ravaged her body. No man had ever made Isabella feel that way. Darrell moved his head from between Isabella's legs and gently massaged her vagina. She glowed with the knowledge that she married a sex god.

Their first meeting was awkward at best. Darrell knocked out one of his co-workers who was giving Isabella a hard time. He called and apologized for his behavior. She revealed that she suffered from mental illness. Things took off from there.

They were on their honeymoon in Accra, Ghana. It was their Christmas wish to spend their first Christmas together outside of the US. Isabella gently grabbed Darrell's hand and kissed it.

"Thank you."

"For what?" Darrell pondered.

"For loving me and making love to me." She sat up and hugged Darrell. "Christmas in Ghana? I love it. With my own personal Mandingo warrior."

"Do you only want me for my body?"

"I thought you only wanted me for mine," she teased. They laughed and Isabella kissed Darrell softly. She loved his thick, soft lips. They felt good on her mouth and on her body. She kissed down his face, to his neck and onto his chest. She slowly dragged her tongue across his pectoral muscles and flicked at his nipples. She gave Darrell a salacious smile.

"What are you doing?"

"Giving your part of your Christmas present." She licked his nipple, starting slowly, then faster. As she suckled him, she slid her hands down his rock hard abs and grabbed his manhood. The thick, seven inch slab of onyx was as hard as his chest and abdominal muscles. Isabella glided her hand up and down his shaft and massaged his glans and frenulum.

"Oh, Isabella..." Darrel whispered. He relished the attention she gave his nipples and penis. She pressed her lips down, created a vacuum and sucked and licked him as she pleasured his penis. "ISABELLA!" he moaned. The newly married vixen raised her head and licked her lips at Darrell.

"Are you ready for your Christmas gift now?"

"That wasn't it?" he incredulously asked.

"Not even close!" She smiled and winked at him. She grabbed a small duffle bag and ran to the bathroom. Darrell stroked himself slowly as he waited for her return. Minutes later, the bathroom door opened and Darrell's eyes grew to the size of saucers as he ogled his wife. She transformed to the sexiest Santa's helper on Earth!

"Merry Christmas!" she said seductively. She wore a red velvet bustier top outlined in white silk. Her breasts were pushed up to her chin. Red fishnet thigh high pantyhose covered her long toned legs while a red G-string barely covered her sex. Matching red velvet pumps completed the outfit. Darrell's hand squeezed tighter and moved faster at the sight of his wife. "Don't finish before we get started, baby," she cooed and gently slowed his hand. She bent over and placed a soft kiss on the tip of his penis. Isabella turned around to show off her firm ass and smacked it once for effect. Darrell stood up to grab his wife, but she swiftly stepped away. "Slow down honey," she teased again. She ran to the bathroom and returned with a rectangular gift wrapped box. "Open it."

Darrell did as he was told. Inside was a candy cane striped vibrator. It was about six inches long with a three inch circumference. One of Darrell's fantasies was to watch his wife cum using a vibrator. He picked it up and felt the smooth texture.

"What are you going to do with this?" he said suggestively.

"I am going to make this the best Christmas you ever had." She took the vibrator and turned on the power. The audible hum was indicative of the strength of the toy. She rubbed it up and down Darrell's shaft before she sat on the bed and spread eagle. Isabella slowly massaged her clitoris. Her eyes partially closed and her breasts rose and fell faster as the sensations of the vibrator stimulated Isabella. Darrell stroked his penis while he pinched and squeezed a nipple with the other hand. Isabella put the vibrator in her mouth and sucked it as if it were her husband. She then ran it down her chest, circled each areola and nipple, and stuffed herself with the vibrator.

"Aaaah!" she moaned loudly. Darrell's hand moved like a jack hammer. Isabella pumped the vibrator in and out and pushed it deeper until she hit her G-spot. "YES!" she screamed. The waves and contractions of a massive orgasm began. She slid her body so she could reach Darrell's love muscle. Without a word she stroked him and herself at the same time. She heard the squishy sounds as her juices flowed and her orgasm arrived. She squirted on the bed as she screamed. Darrell teased his nipples as Isabella stroked him faster. She then slammed his hardness into her mouth until it hit the back of her throat. Darrell knew his orgasm was on the way.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, Isabella..." he moaned loudly. She raised her head and shouted "Cum for me baby! Show me you love it!" She deep throated him again and swirled her tongue around the head. Darrell erupted into Isabella's mouth. She swallowed every drop of his love juice. Isabella crawled on top of Darrell.

"Merry Christmas," she said, satiated. Darrell kissed her forehead.

"Merry Christmas. I love you!" Darrell and Isabella soon slept peacefully.