The Sexiest Woman I Ever Met Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
771 Followers

I told her: "It was hard from watching her move around for an hour and a half or so. I especially like to watch her cross her legs and uncross them. I also love it when you bend over to pick something up!"

She blushed and then smiled as she pulled my 6-inchs and growing cock out of my slacks and began to play with it. It continued to grow 7 inches and finally it reached its fullness of 8-inches. The thickness was average I guess, maybe 4 inches thick. The big purple head was pulsing in her hand as she pumped up and down. She came up and licked my neck and ear whispering in it saying: "Are you going to cum for me this afternoon baby? I want to see you cum today."

I sighed and said: "You keep pumping it like that and I'll cum all over everything! Wait until we get to the hill."

She slowed down but never stop completely. She slid down on the seat and began to lick my cock as I drove. Bad idea!! I almost ran the car off the road. The road to the hill had some tight turns and you go straight down if you miss one. I told her: "Oh shit! Stop before you kill both of us!"

She came back up and kissed and licked my neck. Finally I pulled over in a nice quiet place. I put the car in park and pushed the seat back all the way. She was climbing in the back seat before I had actually come to a full stop. I watched as her skirt came up showing me the back of her thighs and that beautiful ass. I hopped over the seat and we reached for each other. The rain was coming down hard as I undid her bra and took a breast in each hand. She held my head as I lowered it and began to suck and lick her nipples. My cock was still out of my pants and she reached for it. This time I didn't stop her when she began to jerk it off again.

She was working hard on my cock as I sucked away on her tits. My hand went under her skirt and up to her panties. As she knelt on the back seat with her legs apart, I reached between her legs and cupped her wet panty covered pussy. She pushed into my hand and moaned. I asked: "Is today the day we go all the way baby? Is today the day I make love to you! Is today the day we give each other our fullness having intercourse and climaxing? How about it?"

It was raining harder now and we're completely alone, touching and caressing each other. I know she wanted me, but she was scared!! I know she wanted my cock bad, she was always playing with it every chance she got! She held me tight as my hand was now inside her panties cupping and rubbing her wet pussy directly. Her hand was moving faster and faster on my cock making it hard and thick. It was ready and in fact there was pre-cum already running over her hand and the shaft of my hard-on.

She looked up into my face and said: "Oh Bud!! Oh god Bud!! You know I want too don't you babe? I just so scared! I don't want to get caught that would be it for you and me! My husband would never forgive me or your wife would never forgive you! I'm scared to do it in the car baby!"

I said: ""Well I'm ready! I have been ready for a month D! I need to have you or I'm going to go crazy. I have gone home with huge hard-ons every workday for a fucking month now! They hurt! Especially, when my wife won't give me any relief which is half of the time. Come on baby let me do it with you! Let me in baby!!"

She told me" Can't we find another way? I'm so scared we will be going at it and someone will walk up to the car and bust us!"

I told her: "Have you ever seem another person around here when we parked? And now it's raining"

She said: "No."

I asked her again: "Let me try it this way you sit on my lap and lowered yourself down on to me. If someone comes your skirt will cover us. What do you say? Let's at least try it. Let's start and see how it goes D! God I want you so bad baby!"

She looked me in the eyes for a very long time. Her hand slowly working my cock ups and down. My hand was working her pussy making her shiver from time to time. Finally she kissed me and said: "OH Bud! OK! Yes Bud. Today we make love. Oh god Bud, I can't wait any longer either! I want you so bad! I need you so bad! Put your big cock in me now! Fuck me Bud! Fuck me hard! Fuck me fast and make me cum!"

I slowly laid her down with her back to the door. She opened her legs showing me her dark panties. I kissed her on her lips and then down across her breasts. Further down until I kissed her panties and under them directly on her cunt. I smiled at her as I began to pull her wet panties down her left leg. She lifted up one leg and I slide it over her knee and off her shoe. Then the other leg was lifted and I took it off her foot. I held her leg up putting it on my shoulder. I put her panties to my face and took a deep breath. I smiled at her and licked the center of her panties at the part, which had covered her snatch.

She said: "Oh god! Come on baby! Do it to me!"

She opened her legs wider and I saw that patch of hair above her pussy and I ran my fingers over it touching her in the center of her heat! She moaned and arched up a little pushing against the probing finger. I came up and kissed her again as we moved around again to get into that position we wanted. Now I sat down on the back seat putting a foot on each side of the small hump in the middle of the car floor.

My cock was sticking straight up in the air! D moved around straddling my legs with her own. With her knees on the seat, she started to sit down. Slowly she put my huge cock head against her wet open pussy hole. We looked at each other and smiled then moaned. We kissed and sucked each other 's tongue as I felt her moving down on my cock with her body! We broke our kiss and I said: "That's it baby, slowly, get use to the feeling! See your skirt covers us. I'll get the blanket too. I pulled the blanket around her as she sat further and further down on my screaming hard cock!

I was ready to cum almost immediately. But, some how I held off! We worked together for a few minutes until her ass and pussy were sitting on my legs. I was in. In all the way! I had my cock deep in D's pussy! God after all this time I was now going to fuck her like an animal. She cried out: "Oh Bud! Oh you feel so good. We have waited so long for this baby. Oh fuck me Bud. Mummmm! God your cock! It's fantastic. Oh you feel so good baby. Fuck me Bud, Fuck me like you told me you would."

I began to hump up into her now as she moaned and rocked her ass back and forth on my swollen cock deep inside her. She held her arms around my neck and we continued to kiss and suck on each other's tongues as we very slowly fucked. I was sure we would go at it like animals in heat the first time. But instead we were slowly making love. She was rocking on me slowly grinding her pussy into me as my cock was thrust up inside her as deep as I could get it. Again and again with all the passion we had built up over the weeks we held each other and she rode my cock squeezing it and releasing it. She sighed and said: "Oh Bud! Oh God this feels so good!"

We were together now, and you would have through we would be like animals fucking our brains out! Instead we continued to move against each other enjoying every minute of it. The rain was coming down even harder now and after about 3 or 4 minutes D was starting to ride up and down on my cock. Her rocking motion was now replaced with her body moving up and down on this big thick cock she had up inside her pussy! She throw her head back and was arching her back pushing her lower body into me as we continued to fuck! Small cries came from her throat as she moved down on the long shaft. She moaned out my name now as she huffed out her breath with each stroke in or out of her pussy.

She was really moving now and I could feel her pussy tighten on my shaft as she kept pumping up and down on it I was thrusting my hips up into her giving her everything I had. My cock was screaming for relief. It wanted to cum so bad it was beginning to hurt. She could feel it thicken more and more now as I came closer to shooting my load. She looked me in the eyes and said: "I'm - almost - there - baby-keep-going! Ohhhh! You feel so good!!! Mumm! Ahhh! Mumm! Ahhh! Mumm! Ahhh!! Ahhh!! Ahh!! OH GOD BUD!! YES BABY! YES!! HERE I GO!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

As she pounded away on my cock I held her hips and gave her some assistance going up and down on my cock! She cried out as she reached the peek of her climax and then the first shot of cum rammed into her from the biggest hard-on I have ever had in my lift. I lifted my ass up off the seat pushing her head up into the overhead of the car! She screamed as she felt me cumming in her pussy. Again and again I rammed her with my hard thick cock enjoying her body and that wonderful tight pussy squeezing me for all I could stand. She humped and humped and humped her beautiful body up and down my cock again and again and again crying with the pleasure she was receiving. My cock just continued to cum inside her tight cunt hole. She wrapped her arms around me and held me as tight as she could feeling every movement my cock made in her pussy

She moaned out the word: "B U D!!", one time before she started her second orgasm. She rotated her lower body on my thick cock deep inside her. She moved like a woman under a spell. Like she couldn't stop even if the police rapped on the window. She held me tight and continued to rotate her pussy on my cock. With my hands on her hips, I helped her as she went around and around on my cock. She bit me on the shoulder with her mouth as she cried out the word, " YES!"

Again and again she said the word, "YES! YES! YES! YES!" Over and over she worked on my cock with her body. I took my hand off her hip and put it under her skirt. I found her pussy and used my fingers to stroke her thick very swollen clit. She screamed as she felt her clit being stimulated directly with my fingers. She arched her back once again and humped up and down on my cock like she was a machine. Over and over again I heard animal type sounds come from her throat as she hissed out to me now, "Fuck me! Faster! Faster Bud! Oh god fuck me faster baby! I'm cumming again! NOW! BUDDDDD! OHHHHHH!!! GODDDDD!!!!! YESSSSSSS!!! BUDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!"

And, D climaxed as she fell against me and her pussy squeezed and squeezed my cock milking it and milking it. She had her third orgasm with the help of hard cock and my three fingers flying over her clit flicking it three times each way and three times the other. Finally, I removed my hand and held her as she softly humped on my cock and panting as she laid against my chest. She was like a doll on a stick now as her body finished cumming and she just fell forward against me with my cock still hard and still up inside her. Our bodies were all wet with cum around our sex organs but we stayed together holding each other. I could actually feel my cock start to shrink now and her pussy trying to hold it inside her. She held me tight and continued to rock back and forth on me moaning and swaying like she did when we first started. But, my cock was drained of all cum now and was softening.

Finally after a few minutes I took my hand and lifted her face. I kissed her and held her tight as she started coming down from her climax. She looked at me and kissed me softly. My tongue licked her lips and she opened her mouth for me. I inserted my tongue and she sucked on it easily. I pulled us apart and said: "D! That was the most intense sex I have ever had in my life. You are unbelievable baby. God! Unbelievable!"

She smiled a half smile and said: "How many times did I cum Bud? I lost count from the feeling you were giving me?"

I said: "I counted 3 times D! But it could have been more. We better clean up it's getting late. Here are some tissues and the blanket for you so you don't get your skirt messed up."

She smiled and told me: "I don't care Bud. You were the one who was unbelievable. Where did you learn that little trick with your fingers?"

I told her: "Top secret D. I don't give away my secrets the first time we do it. But, I have more I ant to show you."

She smiled and told me: "Well they will have to wait until next time. We have to get going."

I took the tissues and told her: "No really good lover let's his woman clean herself up. No, a good lover does it for her. Lay back and let me help you." She moaned as she felt my hand and the tissue wide her pussy clean of our cum. I wiped my cock off with the blanket before she moved off my legs. She held my hand as I wiped her pussy. She came to me again and kissed me deeply. We held each other for a few more minutes and then climbed over the seat to the front.

I started the car and drove away. On the way home she asked me: "So where are my black lace panties?" I said: "You had on black lace panties!! I was so hot for your body I didn't notice. Oh my god! That's so sexy! Wear them again baby! Wear then when it's light and I can see you in them!"

She laughed out loud and asked me: " Haven't you had enough for one afternoon?" I slide my hand up her skirt as I drove towards her house. Again, she immediately opened her legs for me. I touched that wet soft swollen pussy and said: "When it comes to your softness D, I'm never satisfied. I could lick your pussy into another orgasm right now. And, if it wasn't so late I would stop this car and show you."

She held my arm as I stroked her clit slowly and very softly! She told me: "You are going to get your hand all wet in 2 seconds if you don't stop that!"

I smiled and told her: "Enjoy it baby! Enjoy it!"

I continued to stroke her pussy as I drove. After a few minutes, she moaned and her back arched forward off the seat. She shoved her hands between her legs over top my hand and she pushes them down hold my hand tightly on her pussy. Seconds later, D arched even more and squeezed her thighs tight around our hands together and she cried out as she shivered with a climax! She began to rotate on my hand cumming again. She let out a very deep moan as her body relaxed and finished the orgasm.

As she lay there with her head on the back of the front seat she sighed and said: "We have got to get away for a longer time maybe even a day or two. We just have too! I want to enjoy all of you for along time Bud. Where the hell are my panties?"

She bent over the front seat and said: "Oh here they are on the back seat!"

As I turned my face was right in front of her ass hanging over the back seat. She sat up and smiled. I took them from her hand and inhaled her musk again. I took the hand that was under her skirt and licked the wetness on it as she watched me. She told me: "Early tomorrow?"

I said: "It's Saturday!"

Both of us sighed. It was one of the very few times I hated to see the weekend come! I smiled and told her: " But I'll be here early on Monday! You can count on it baby!"

She smiled and patted my hand as I pulled up in her driveway. She smiled at me, said thank you with her mouth, and walked up the stairs to her front door. I drove towards home. I stopped to get gas and checked out the car really good before pulling up in front of the house. Monday couldn't come too soon!

NeedYou
NeedYou
771 Followers
12