The Sexual Contract

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu2
ainu2
357 Followers

She looks up at me and grins, one hand still holding my cock. "Ready for a shower?" she asks. It turns out to be just that, a shower. We get clean. But I'm done as far as getting another erection. I've cum three times. Maybe thirty years ago I would have got it up again but I can't now. Once we dry off and get back on the bed, she says, "You're done for now, aren't you?" and I agree that I am. 'Could you do me one more time, please" she asks. So I do. I start by kissing her, working my way down her lovely body, tasting and feeling those sexy breasts, kissing her thighs and working my way to her shaved pussy and then doing as good a job as I can in getting her off once more. I surprise myself a little. My cock is obviously worn out for now but I can still be aroused by her young, naked body and I think I gave her as good and as long an orgasm as any that she had earlier. Then I'm asleep. Dead to the world.

I'm awakened by her sucking on my cock. Light is coming in the windows. It's morning. I actually have a decent erection and she's slobbering and sucking all over it. When she sees that I'm awake, she says, "Good morning, Carl," and grins and moves around to climb over me and sit her pussy down on my erection. I become fully awake watching that lithe, sexy body bouncing on me, fucking me. I think maybe she has an orgasm before I cum, I sure last a while, but whether she does or not, she climbs off with a satisfied sigh and lays on top of me and kisses me. "I have to go into work in two hours so I hope that will hold you for awhile," she says. "Do you have anything in your kitchen for breakfast?"

I have some English muffins and butter and jam and coffee so that's what we have. Naked, both of us, while we prepare it and eat it. I've done this before in my life but it's been a long, long time since I've been around as young and sexy a body as Josie. She doesn't seem embarrassed or shy at all about being naked. She asks if she should come back this evening after her work is over. The next day is Sunday and she doesn't have to go into work at all. She doesn't quite say it but implies that we can fuck all day. Eventually she dresses, I kiss her and she leaves.

I have almost all day to think about this. I loved the sex. I want a lot more of it but I can't do this every day. I'm not a kid any more. Two or three times a week of the sexual marathon that she likes is probably the most I can give. If that. Maybe if I stock up on Viagra I could do it every day but in a couple months I think I'd be dead. So how do we do this? She can't move in here and expect me to service her daily. I can't. My ego would love to try but my sane mind agrees that I can't handle it. Do I just drop the idea? Give up? Maybe I can discuss this with her and come to some sort of an arrangement that will satisfy both of us. I suspect that a 55 year old male just plain cannot sexually satisfy a horny 20 year old girl. At times perhaps but not consistently, permanently. Even last night, she was up for at least another go around and had to settle for my doing her orally.

So what should we do? I've got her hopes up about my paying for her schooling and I can easily afford it. So I should go ahead with that. In exchange, what does she do for me? This has bordered on prostitution, perhaps more than bordered, so paying her for each time she spends the night would be turning her into a call girl. Neither of us want that. If I don't have her every night, will she want someone else, or multiple someone's on the other nights? Does that mean I'd need to use a condom? This is getting bothersome.

I go to the gym for a big workout. I think I'll ask a trainer what I can do to increase my stamina.

After my workout, back at my condo, Josie comes as planned earlier. The place she works uses all part-time people so they don't need to provide medical coverage. So, she works some odd hours. Today it was late breakfast or brunch, then lunch, then into the afternoon. Others came in for dinner and later. I feel awful about what I have to do but I face up to it. "Josie," I say to her, "I don't think this is going to work out after all."

The look on her face is something else. Startled maybe. Scared maybe. "Oh, why?" she asks.

"I'm too old for you. Last night was way more sex than I can handle regularly. I just can't manage to satisfy you."

"I thought last night was the best sex of my life," she says.

"It was terrific, I agree," I tell her. "But it was way more than I've ever had before, even when I was your age. If I try to have nights like that with you regularly, I'll probably die in two months. "

She grins. "Well, truthfully, it was more than I've ever had before in my life, too. I would never expect that on a regular basis, It was the first time I've ever been completely naked with a guy who is naked and it was the first time I ever spent the night with a guy. I think I just went a little wild with the opportunity. In fact, I know I did. I've felt a little, well maybe sore down there but maybe well used would be the right description."

"Oh," is all I can say. never thought of that. Maybe things aren't as complicated as I thought.

"I should probably back up some. We don't know much about each other. I come from a town a couple hundred miles north of here. My family exists at the poverty line and maybe below that. Has for generations. My whole neighborhood lives like that. The girls I know all fuck their boy friends. That usually means they get pregnant and the guy marries them and they live, well, probably unhappy would be the right word, ever after. I at least waited until I was eighteen and could get on the pill through the local free clinic before I started fucking.

"My first was also his first, we learned together. Then a slut got him interested and he got her pregnant and that ended that. The next guy, once was enough. I was just a piece of meat to him. Then another guy was really nice to me so we started. He licked me down there like you did although not as good and I liked it so we stayed together for awhile. He wasn't what I wanted permanently, usually didn't have a job so most of the time I had to buy the burgers. And none of the sex was like last night. I mean it was in the back seat of a car or the back row of the theater. If we managed to do it in a living room it had to be quick because someone would show up. So I didn't have sex a lot, there just wasn't anyplace to do it, and I didn't have really great sex like we had.

"I always made good grades in school. Mostly, teachers opinions were based on my background rather than my real ability but a couple encouraged me. I saw people from the other class, people who bought new clothes at a store and not at the thrift shop. And I read about people from the other class. I mean, like your class and not mine. I really wanted to get into that other class. So I left there and came here and have signed up for classes at the community college. I'm taking two classes, paying by the credit. I really would like to transfer eventually to someplace like USC but I probably will never be able to afford it. I've been here five months and I haven't had sex with anyone for that time until with you, last night. I decided people from the class I want to get into aren't sluts so I won't be a slut.

"And then you made your offer. I don't think you can imagine what a huge opportunity you're offering. I can actually get a degree and be the first one in my family to become something other than a bottom feeder. I can become part of your class. Maybe not with as much money but enough money to live a normal middle class life at least. So I'll do whatever you want to get that chance. I'll live by whatever rules you want to establish. I'll take as little or as much of the kind of sex we had last night as you want. "

I feel like a heel. How can I turn her down? I started this, I led her into this. "Okay," I say to her. "We can make this work. Let's go get some dinner and then come back here and start working out the details."

I learn a little more about her and she learns more about me and we go back to my place. In the elevator on the ride up we start kissing, which leads to us being naked in the bedroom where she starts sucking me off and then me eating her and then fucking and fucking and fucking until I cum. I'm fairly sure she came several times along the way. My condo is half the top floor of a fifteen story building. That means that no one is in a position to look in, well, unless they have a good telescope because there is no other taller building within several blocks. So we end up walking around in the condo naked. I really enjoy having a sexy naked female body within eyeshot and even arms length.

She notices the door to a second bedroom. "What's this?" she asks. So I open the door and we go in. It's not quite as large as my bedroom and its bath is also not quite as large. I've used it as a home office but, truthfully, not often. I do my work at the office and if I need more time I stay at the office. So there's a desk and computer and printer and phone and a couple chairs and some files containing mostly old tax and investment records. I've even started keeping those records at the office. "You said one time that you weren't sure about sharing your life with someone. Maybe, this can become my room. I'll sleep with you but I can have my clothes and cosmetics here, do my studying here, keep out of your way much of the time."

She sits in the desk chair and then swivels it. In the process of pushing it to turn, her legs spread. She's a very sexy girl. I'm looking at that delicious pussy that I shaved clean, so I kneel down between her legs, get my face into her and start licking her. She slides forward a little, putting her pussy out in the open more and puts her hand on the back of my head. As I lick she starts moaning. In between, she says, "Carl, I'll never get too much of this." Truth is, neither will I. . . . . . . . . . . . . It's close to four years later. Josie has graduated from USC with a business degree and an interest in being involved in sports marketing. I've helped her find a job with a major league baseball team. What happens now is up to her although I think she'll do fine. We slept in the nude every night of the four years. She spent many, many hours naked and I got to appreciate her lithe body. I think her breasts have grown over the years. Perhaps all the time I spent massaging and tasting them helped. I'm fairly sure my tongue had been in her pussy about as often as my cock. I've often had her as part of a healthy breakfast. Similarly, my cock may have been in her mouth as often as her vagina. She truly loves my cock, I think. I've suggested to her that perhaps she should consider joining a nudist colony sometime since she seems to almost prefer walking around naked to being dressed. Her answer is, "Carl you've been naked, too. I'll join if you will. If I let you get at my pussy it meant that you were letting me get at your cock and I've never got enough of it."

She's stayed an extra couple days, I think just to have a little more sex. But today, the day she's finally leaving, she surprises me. She has a gorgeous young girl with her. Sexy, trim body hidden in some jeans and a sweat shirt. Pretty face. "Carl, this is my sister, Leona. She'd like to go to college. I've discussed it with her, can you offer her the same arrangement you did me?"

ainu2
ainu2
357 Followers
12