The Sexual Emancipation of Marie

Story Info
Marie & Jack start a life-long sexual adventure.
5.9k words
4.46
37.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmmisDos
EmmisDos
89 Followers

The Sexual Emancipation of Marie (and me)

I was raised in the 50's in a middle class family where nudity and sex were considered to be private between married couples. I suppose that my family and friends sheltered me. Most girls I knew or dated were saving themselves for husbands. My girlfriends were all the sweet and innocent type.

Marie, my steady girlfriend then fiancée, was that way for sure. She was her daddy's innocent little girl with the same middle class values. Or so I thought at the time. I found out later that she had a wild streak and I was to be one of the beneficiaries.

I joined the Navy in the 60's after graduating high school. Marie and I kept in touch by mail (no email back then) and telephone, and occasional visits when I could take leave.

Marie attended nursing school and after graduation, moved to another town where she found work at a hospital. After living in a nurse's dorm for a few months she moved into a trailer with another nurse, Jan.

Once she flew to San Diego to visit me. We hadn't progressed past the kissing and groping level yet so I was surprised when she seduced me into bed in her hotel room the first night of her visit. We had returned to her room after dinner that evening and she disappeared into the bathroom while I scanned the channels on TV.

"How do I look?" she asked when she returned to the room.

I glanced up and saw that she had changed into a short lacy nightgown. "Like an angel," I managed to say, trying not to give away my surprise.

"Thanks, I bought this for the trip, you are the only one who's seen me in it!" said Marie.

"And I hope to see you out of it some day" I quipped. My eyes were locked on hers but my thoughts were on what was barely covered by the nightie.

She answered in a sultry voice, "Perhaps this will be your lucky night mister. Can you stay for a little longer?"

"Sure," I answered, "I don't need to be back before 8:00 tomorrow morning."

"Great!" she exclaimed as she jumped on the bed, put her arms around me and gave me an enthusiastic kiss. I forgot all about the TV when she pushed me down on my back then fell on top of me.

I slid my hand down her back and worked it beneath the nightgown to her panty-covered ass, massaging it and was gratified as she moaned and forced her tongue into my mouth.

I rolled her onto her side and moved my hand to a breast. She responded by opening her legs a bit so I could fit my leg between them and against her pussy. Marie shuddered with a small orgasm! She recovered quickly and growled, "you need to get out of those clothes while I get the lights."

She hopped off of the bed and turned out the lights and TV, leaving the bathroom light on and the door partly open while I got naked as quickly as I could. She walked slowly to the bedside and pulled the gown over her head then dropped her panties to the floor. This was the first time I had seen her naked and I wasn't disappointed!

There was no mistaking who was in charge when she hopped back onto the bed. I had covered my nakedness with a sheet and she threw that aside right away. Wrapping her hand around my cock she planted a kiss on my lips then on my chin. She worked her way down my body kissing all the way until she reached my cock.

"My, my, it looks like you are excited to see me!" Marie said with a smile before planting a kiss on the head and giving it a playful lick. Then she engulfed my cock almost to the hilt with her warm mouth and began an up and down motion that nearly drove me mad.

I knew I wasn't going to last long since this was my first blowjob. When I felt I couldn't last any longer I warned her, "I going to shoot!"

And shoot I did! Marie pulled off just in time and I sprayed her face, chest and arms with my cum while she stroked and squeezed my cock. Eventually the eruption subsided and she wiped us off with the sheet. She snuggled up beside me with her head on my heaving chest and softly said, "I hope you saved some of that for later."

"Oh my gawd" I said, "that was the most intense experience I've ever had. Did you learn that in nursing school?"

"Of course not, silly," she told me, "I guess I'm just a natural. Everybody is good at something. So you really liked it?"

"Are you kidding?" I asked, "Look at Mr. Stiffy! He's already hard again!"

"Well then," she answered, "I've got just the thing he needs."

With that Marie got up on her knees and straddled my hips. She grabbed my cock, aimed it at her pussy while spreading her lips with her other hand and slowly lowered herself onto me. I felt the warmth of her moist cunt engulf my cock and grew even harder than I thought possible.

As she raised and lowered herself, Marie closed her eyes and moaned, "you're so big and feel so good inside of me."

I reached up to her breasts and pinched her nipples, which triggered a gasp, and she increased the speed of her lunges. It didn't take long before I felt the onrush of orgasm and warned her, expecting her to disengage to avoid an unwanted pregnancy.

Instead she breathlessly told me, "I'm on the pill," and then shuddered and howled, "that feels sooo good!" as her own orgasm hit her. That was all it took to trigger me to shoot my load deep inside her. We came together for the first time, lost in love and lust.

I had lost my virginity and assumed that she had lost hers at the same time. I was naïve. Upon further reflection I realized that someone else had been there before me! I eventually understood that she had been giving me a way out of our relationship if I had a problem with her not being a virgin. I've never considered virginity to be particularly important in a partner.

Near the end of the visit she asked me if I still wanted to marry her since she wasn't a virgin. I assured Marie that she was the love of my life and I wanted her to be my wife even more than before. She smiled, kissed me and told me that she felt the same way about me.

A few months later I used up some leave by visiting Marie and Jan. When I arrived Jan's boyfriend, Charlie, was there and I got to know him as well. It was the swinging 60's and free love was in full "swing" around the country. Marie and I slept in her bedroom while Jan and Charlie occupied the other. We didn't get much sleep that night and, judging from the sounds coming from the other bedroom, neither did Jan and Charlie.

At one point I asked Marie to get on her hands and knees.

"Why?" she asked.

"So we can try a little doggy-style fun," I replied.

"Please don't," said Marie. "I know it would be fun for you but it hurts me, something about my plumbing being different I think. Let's just cuddle and see what else happens sweetheart."

I was disappointed but agreed to pass on that position. It was a great night nonetheless with Marie and myself competing with Charlie and Jan to see which couple would tire and go to sleep last. We won that contest.

Later that night, after Marie had gone to sleep, I lay awake wondering how she knew that penetration from behind hurt her. Eventually I too drifted off to sleep without coming to a conclusion.

Charlie left sometime during the night.

I awoke in the morning before the girls did. There was a single bathroom shared by the two bedrooms and I was in the shower when I heard someone else enter the room. I assumed it was Marie so I shut off the water and pulled the shower curtain aside. I was surprised to find Jan putting on makeup in the mirror while dressed only in white bikini panties! She looked at me through the mirror, smiled and told me that I looked pretty good in my birthday suit. She made no move to cover up or leave the room to give me privacy.

After regaining my composure I thanked her. I didn't know what else to do but grab a towel and dry off while she finished her makeup. I couldn't hide my growing boner under the circumstances and she didn't seem to care that my eyes were feasting on her body.

Just then Marie came in and my heart stopped! I expected big trouble when she found her roommate and her fiancé both naked, or nearly so in the same room. However she didn't seem to be the least bit upset! Marie finished her hair and makeup and Jan got dressed. Then they headed off to work.

Let me pause to describe the girls. They were both in their early 20's with dark brown hair and trim builds. Marie had smaller B-cup breasts, which I love. Jan (as I found out that morning) had B-cups too but a bit larger and with the big puffy nipples that drive me wild. Other than the boobs they looked very much alike from the neck down. In a darkened room you'd be hard-pressed to tell them apart.

The temperature hit 90 that afternoon and the trailer wasn't air-conditioned. When they returned that evening both shed their nurse uniforms and prepared dinner wearing only their white bra's and half-slips, which kept my little friend between my legs in a happy state. When Marie bent over to get something out of a lower cabinet I enjoyed the smooth roundness of her bottom. From time to time Jan would bend over to set something on the table, which afforded me a view of her cleavage. I just sat on the couch and enjoyed the view of two beautiful young women showing enough skin to keep me interested.

After we finished the meal Charlie stopped by again. Marie seemed comfortable with him seeing her in her underwear and made no move to cover up.

Charlie told us that he had made reservations at a hotel in Daytona Beach for the next month and invited the girls and me to join him for a vacation.

"Sounds like fun," said Jan.

Marie agreed, adding "I could use some fun in the sun. Can you meet us there Jack? Please say yes!"

"I'll put in for leave when I get back and let you know as soon as I can" I answered.

That night in bed Marie admitted to me that Charlie was the one to whom she had surrendered her virginity. I assumed that he had seduced her. It pissed me off. I wanted to kick him in the nuts the next time I saw him.

Later, as Marie slept beside me, I thought about her confession. 'It really isn't so bad' I thought, 'she's a young woman with wants and needs who is exploring her sexuality. If I had been in Charlie's position I would have taken advantage of the opportunity to deflower her if it had presented itself.' With that thought I fell into a contented sleep. I never considered the possibility that Marie was the one doing the seducing.

Four weeks later I flew to Daytona and took a rental car to the hotel. The girls and Charlie arrived shortly after I did and we checked in. I expected there to be two rooms, one for the girls and one for Charlie and myself. It turned out that he had reserved one room with two king-size beds.

We all agreed that the first thing on the list was to enjoy was a dip in the ocean. We dug though the bags and found our swimsuits. Since I still thought of Marie as modest I assumed that she and Jan would change in the bathroom while Charlie and I changed in the room. I was pleasantly surprised when they both started stripping their clothes off.

Charlie and I headed for the bathroom to change when Jan asked where we were going.

I replied, "To the bathroom to change so ya'll can have a little privacy."

She said, "we're nurses, there isn't much we haven't seen, you can change in here."

"Yeah" said Marie, "we're going to be sharing this room for a week so you might as well shed your modesty Jack. I already know that Charlie doesn't have any."

"And just how do you know about Charlie's lack of modesty?" I chided.

Marie answered "Try living for a year in a two bedroom trailer with one bathroom, you'll see."

At that Charlie and I looked at each other, grinned and started undressing. The girls did the same and, once again, I had difficulty hiding the fact that my cock was growing. Then, off to the beach we went.

We spent the next two hours swimming and playing in the water. Unfortunately I hadn't spent much time in the sun for months and ended up with a bit of a burn, which was getting painful by the time we returned to the room.

As we were getting out of our swim suits to dress for dinner Jan noticed my burn and told me to lay on the bed so she could put some lotion on my skin. I laid on my front and she rubbed lotion on my backside then told me to turn over so she could get the front. I was still a little self-conscious but she had already seen me naked. So I rolled over and she started applying lotion to my legs, stomach and chest.

Jan was wearing only bra and panties. My cock rose to the occasion which embarrassed me but Jan didn't indicate that she noticed. She brushed it with her hand a couple of times, which made it twitch. I assumed that the touching was accidental. Then it became obvious that she had taken notice of my arousal.

"Jack" she said, "It looks like your penis needs some lotion too!"

"Uh, I'm not sunburned there" I told her.

"That's OK, the lotion is good for all of your skin. Don't forget, I'm the nurse here and the nurse knows best" she replied.

I glanced over at Marie who winked and nodded her approval!

Jan put some lotion in the palm of one hand and wrapped it around my shaft, then slowly ran it up and down, giving it a squeeze from time to time.

I was in heaven and uncomfortable at the same time. Marie and Charlie were in the room and couldn't have missed what was going on, but neither of them said anything. Jan wasn't exactly giving me a hand job but it was pretty intimate contact nonetheless as she massaged the lotion into my hard cock while occasionally using her other hand to tickle my balls.

I felt like I was going to have an orgasm very soon, but she took her hand away before that could happen. She gave my rod a little pat and flashed me a big smile before getting up from the bed. I was relieved to be able to get up and get some clothes on.

We went to dinner at the hotel restaurant then returned to the room. My sunburn was bothering me. I said, "Instead of going out for the evening I rather lay down and try to get some sleep."

Marie agreed saying, "It's been a long day and we still have four days and nights to have fun. I'd like to just relax too."

Charlie and Jan agreed that we could all use some rest. I stripped down to my boxers and crawled under the covers on one of the beds.

Charlie popped the tops on three beers, handed two to the girls and turned the TV on. He sat in a chair and the girls propped themselves up on pillows on the other bed. I drifted off to sleep after a while.

Some time later I woke as Marie got into the bed. The lights and TV were off. She snuggled close and put her arm around me.

I felt her warm soft breasts against my back. Hmmm, no nightgown? Then she moved her hand under my boxers and ran her fingers softly over my cock and balls, checking to make sure that she was getting the reaction that she wanted. She curled her hand around my cock and started slowly stroking.

I had mixed feelings. I was enjoying the attention that my cock was getting but was concerned that Charlie and Jan were in the bed next to us and could hear any sounds we made.

She sensed my concern and whispered in my ear "Relax, we'll be quiet. This is just a little something to help you sleep. Relax and enjoy it."

She kept stroking me while occasionally releasing my shaft to stroke my balls with her fingertips. It didn't take long for me to reach orgasm and shoot my load into the sheets. She kissed my cheek, whispered sweetly "I love you," and rolled over to go to sleep. I drifted off not long after that with a smile on my face.

When I woke the next morning Marie wasn't in bed with me. I looked over and found that the other bed was empty, then heard water running in the bathroom. I climbed out of the bed and made my way to the bathroom where I found Marie in the tub.

She said "Charlie and Jan left to find a clothing-optional beach that he heard about. After I finish my bath we an go downstairs for breakfast. When they get back we'll decide what to do with the day."

By the time we returned to the room after breakfast Charlie and Jan had returned.

"We found the beach" Charlie told us, "it's a few miles south of town."

"We're going to spend the day there" Jan chimed in, "You guys ought to come with us."

I was game for that but Marie hesitated.

"I don't think I can run around in public without anything on," she said.

"You don't have to go naked Marie," said Jan, "It's a clothing optional beach. Just because Charlie and I will be in our birthday suits doesn't mean you have to."

"OK, OK" Marie said, "But don't expect me to take my clothes off with a lot of perverts around."

"There aren't any perverts there Marie, just nudists" Charlie said.

Marie sounded surprisingly prudish considering her lack of modesty around us but her nipples gave away her excitement. They were stretching the fabric of her peasant blouse so far that it was obvious to even the most casual observer that she wasn't wearing a bra and was enjoying showing off. Again I marveled at how she was losing her inhibitions.

We picked up some beer and snacks at a convenience store on the way and carried our towels, blankets and the cooler from the parking area down a path to the beach. As soon as we found a spot to spread out Charlie and Jan stripped to their birthday suits, I took my shirt and shorts off but kept my boxers on. Marie stayed in her shorts and top.

There were twenty or so people within sight, none of them wearing anything. One nude couple walked by and headed up one of the paths into the undergrowth that separated the beach from the parking area and road. I suspected that they were looking for a little privacy since the man was sporting a huge boner that probably needed some attention from the woman.

The girls giggled when they noticed his erection and saw the woman grab it as the couple approached the tree line and lead the man by his cock up the path.

Soon Jan and Charlie headed for the water and Marie and I took a walk down the beach. I had my camera and shot a few pictures of the scenery but was careful not to catch any people in the frame for fear of pissing someone off. I understood that cameras can be grounds for lynching at nude beaches.

After a while we detoured up a path into the saw grass and trees. Once out of sight of the beach I pointed to a bush that was covered with bright red blossoms and suggested that Marie stand near it for a photo. After the first shot or two she pulled one of the blossoms off and stuck it behind her ear and put on an innocent smile for the camera. Next she wedged the flower between the elastic of her top and her chest for another shot. I noticed that her nipples were showing again. Then she surprised me!

Marie pulled her top down below her breasts, put on a saucy smile and said, "Want a shot of these?"

Once I recovered from the surprise I answered "absolutely" and took a couple of shots. I noticed her eyes were on my crotch and looked down to find my cock had stiffened and poked its one-eyed head out of my boxers.

"Hmm, we'd better do something about that before we go back to the beach," she purred.

Marie walked over to me, dropped to her knees, put her hand around the base of my cock and wrapped her lips around the head. She knew what she was doing as she stroked and sucked and tickled my balls. She watched my face as she bobbed her head, sliding her sweet lips over my manhood. With her mouth full she couldn't talk but her eyes were saying 'I love you.'

Marie brought me to the brink of orgasm, then let my cock pop out of her mouth for a few seconds. Then she went back to work long enough to bring me back to the peak of excitement before releasing my shaft again.

Finally I told her "Please let me finish before I go crazy!"

She smiled, licked the head of my cock and said "Only if you promise to use your tongue on me tonight."

EmmisDos
EmmisDos
89 Followers
12