The Sexy Domme Next Door Ch. 04

Story Info
A trip is in order.
3.6k words
4.18
33.7k
8

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked into my guest bedroom to make the bed. Mistress Carissa had slept there last night with a girl friend. I was not permitted to enter the room while they were there and they were gone this morning before I woke up. I went in to make the bed and clean up. As I pulled the sheets off the bed to change them, I noticed a pair of yellow nylon panties. I had seen them on Mistress Carissa many times, so I was sure they belonged to her. With trembling hands, I picked them up. Immediately I felt the cool silky fabric on my hands. Just touching them made my cock begin to harden. I rubbed the material between my fingers gently, almost hypnotized by the feeling. My heart was beating hard and my breathing had become shallow. I surely shouldn't be doing this ... not without the permission of the owner, Mistress Carissa. I put them down on the night table next to the bed and tried to focus on my duty. I stripped all the sheets from the bed, rolled them into a ball, and gently laid them on a chair. My eyes went back to the panties, sitting there. Looking around, I slowly walked over to the panties and picked them up again. I put them back down immediately and picked up the sheets to take to the laundry room.

I was dressed in Mistress Rebecca's panties that I had slept in. I was required to always wear her panties, her worn panties that she would give me to wear. I was required to masturbate in them and to let my cum dry as I wore them. I was required to pee in them, at least once during the day and allow them to dry, on me, as well.

As I walked downstairs, dressed only in the panties and training bra, I looked around to see if anyone else was home. Mistress Carissa and Mistress Rebecca have a key to my house, and come and go on a regular basis. Sometimes they interact with me, other times they just come and go. If I go anywhere, there is a sign-out sheet for me to fill in, letting them know where I went, the reason, and when I expect to return. They of course, do not advise me of their whereabouts, nor am I permitted to inquire.

I went in the laundry room, threw in the sheets and pillow cases, and turned on the machine. As I exited the room, I looked around and saw that I was alone. I went back upstairs and grabbed new bedding from the hall closet and took them into the guest room. Again the panties drew my attention and almost as if I had no choice, I walked over and picked them up.

They were so small and pretty. Shiny yellow nylon ... very sheer and tiny. I rubbed them in my fingers and picked them up to my face ... inhaling sharply as they touched my nose. I could smell Carissa's perfume ... I breathed in, enjoying the smell and the feeling of them on my face. With trembling hands, I turned them inside out and examined the crotch. There was a crusty, white line of residue in the crotch. Carefully protecting this residue, I brought them up to my nose, inhaling and hoping to smell Carissa's pussy. I lightly touched the tip of my tongue to the line of residue. Pulling them away, I examined the crotch ... noting two pubic hairs stuck through the fabric. I was trembling, my hands visibly shaking and my cock leaking in Mistress Rebecca's panties. I removed one of the crinkly pubic hairs and put in on my tongue ... feeling its texture on my tongue ... my nipples were hard as rocks, poking at the material of my nylon training bra. I needed to masturbate ... I needed release. But I knew, masturbating with Mistress Carissa's panties would not be allowed. I didn't care, I would suffer whatever consequences were to come, and I had to masturbate ... the object of my desires being the panties and the owner. I am so attracted to Mistress Carissa ... I always have been even before she knew who I was ... before she ever was brought into my life.

I took the panties and put them over my head, so that the crusty crotch panel was over my nose and extended down to my mouth ... I pushed the crusty part into my mouth and scraped the delicious discharge onto my teeth ... as my hand rubbed my cock through Mistress Rebecca's panties. What a pathetic mess I was ... standing there in that condition ... masturbating and fantasizing about Mistress Carissa. Within seconds, I was cumming. Not a lot of cum, because I had masturbated, as ordered, by my Mistresses several times the day before and before I went to bed.

There are times I am instructed to masturbate several times a day, and there are other times I am locked in a chastity device and not permitted to cum for a week at a time. As I regained my senses and turned, simultaneously taking the panties off my head ... I saw Mistress Carissa standing at the bedroom door. My heart skipped a beat or two and I started to speak ...

"Shut the fuck up, cunt-boy ... don't even say one word. You are in major trouble right now ... trying to say anything will just make it that much worse for you." She said in a very stern, disturbed voice.

"Put those panties back on your head and kneel at my feet," she demanded.

"Lift my skirt, and remove my panties. Treat them with respect, unlike what you did with my other panties. What gives you the right to play with my panties? How dare you desecrate my intimate belongings, any of my belongings ... you pathetic little ... whatever you are!" she screamed.

With that, she kicked me in the balls, knocking me over, moaning. I grasped my balls.

"Don't touch yourself you fucking cunt. Don't you dare try to alleviate the pain I just gave you." She screamed.

She walked over and stood over me, her hairy pussy almost directly over my head. She squatted slightly and began to pee on my panty covered face. She must have not pee'd for some time, because she was peeing hard and long. The hot piss soaking the panties, my face, and hair. She stepped back and pissed all over my body ... soaking Mistress Rebecca's panties and my shriveled up cock. Despite the pain in my balls and the sheer embarrassment of the situation ... my cock began to harden.

"You are the most disgusting, despicable ..." she started to say without finishing. "Put your hands underneath you and lay there in this piss until Mistress Rebecca comes ... I know she is on her way ... and we will decide how to deal with you. Move and/or touch your cock ... and you will sorry you are alive."

I laid there in the piss for what seemed like forever, but was probably only about 20 minutes. The warm piss had turned cold and I was cold lying on the floor, wet. I head the door open downstairs and voices. Within seconds, Mistresses Rebecca and Carissa were standing looking at me.

"I need to pee. It looks like a perfectly good toilet to me lying there ... so I think I will." Mistress Rebecca said in a flat tone.

She lifted her skirt and revealed no panties. She had a magnificent black pubic triangle. Looking up at her, made my cock begin to harden. It was met with Carissa's foot.

"Ugggghhhhh, "I blurted out.

Carissa giggled and Mistress Rebecca began to pee. The first stream landed directly on my eyes and the hot, salty piss made my eyes burn. She soaked me with her pee as I watched it escape from her hairy bush in a thick torrent.

"Masturbate for us, rickiee!" demanded Mistress Rebecca. "Show us how much you adore our piss and would do anything for us ... "

I had cum only about a half hour ago. I wasn't sure if I could cum again ... but I knew I had to ... no matter what, or there would be a huge price to pay. I played with my nylon and piss covered cock. To my amazement, it got hard and within a short period of time, I came. Again, very little came out, but there was enough for Mistress Rebecca to know that I wasn't trying to fake it.

"I think it's time, Carissa darling ... that we really begin to escalate rickiee's training ... he needs to become the woman he always wanted to be ... along with an ample amount of public humiliation and discovery" Mistress Rebecca said slowly, as if she was devising it all as she went along.

"I think we need a change in location. Somewhere that we can experiment with rickiee where no one will know us. Yes, I think we need to take a trip to ... uhm ... Montreal." Mistress Rebecca mused.

"Get up, rickiee, clean up, and let's get packing. There is a lot to pack ... we need all of our "stuff" to continue your training. Carissa, can you imagine getting stopped at Customs and them seeing all rickiee's playthings!" she giggled.

"I can only hope that happens, Rebecca. His luggage will have to be plainly marked so they will know it's his belongings." Carissa giggled as she spoke.

My head was swimming. What is this going to turn into? While I was nervous and afraid, I was curiously excited.

The Next Day

"Make sure you pack everything ... rickiee ... all your panties, all of your toys ... everything. Got it?" Mistress Carissa yelled.

"Yes, Mistress ... I will be sure to pack everything."

Mistress Rebecca entered my room. "Let's get you dressed for this ride, rickiee. You will wear these panties that I wore yesterday and today ... I got them nice and used for you. You will wear a clittie cage and an inflatable butt plug. That little pink nylon training bra will be perfect as well. Maybe the customs officers will get a giggle out of seeing you wear a bra. I want you to wear a pair of shorts and a white tee shirt. I want you bare as possible, so a pair of girlie sandals as well." She giggled as she spoke.

I was trembling with anticipation. The thought of being exposed to this degree was beyond my comprehension. I have never been publicly exposed like this. Sure, I have been the play toy of various people that the Mistress' brought to play with me, but I have never done anything like this. What would they think at Custom's as we cross the border? There is nothing illegal, but it would be surely embarrassing. There would be no question that I was wearing a bra. A noticeable lump would be where the cb6000 was and I would be very conscious of the plug up my ass, which had been there for all those hours in the car. I started to get hard, thinking about this.

"Look at you, you little whore. Already you are getting excited and I'm not even touching you. You've become so responsive since we have been working with you. All we have to do is suggest something and you're hard and dripping. So pathetic! You had better get that clit of your soft so I can put on your cage, or I will make it go limp ... I promise you that!" barked Mistress Rebecca.

The harder I tried, the harder I got. My clittie was standing straight up and there was a drop of pre-cum oozing from the tip. I was again, being betrayed by my uncontrollable clit. Mistress Rebecca giggled and grabbed my balls ... tightening her fingers around the base and then punched them with her free hand. It took my breath away and the pain was so intense, I began to try ... trying to catch my breath at the same time.

"I warned you girlie-boy. If you can't control that disgusting clit, then I will!" she barked.

Quickly and efficiently, she put the cb6000 on me then locked it up tight.

"Get up and bend over ... I want to insert the butt plug."

Obediently I stood up and bent over ... grabbing my ankles. I immediately felt a cold glob of lubricant being dripped on my gaping asshole. I felt a finger invade me, then two. Immediately I felt the probing of my prostate and I could feel the pre-cum oozing from the tip of my clit, into the cb6000. Then without so much as a second to gather myself, she removed her fingers and slammed the butt plug in. I could feel it inflate and then she was done. I was plugged and caged. She removed the tubing used to inflate the rubber cock invading my asshole.

"Put on my panties, the bra and get dressed. I want to get out of here within the next 30 minutes."

I was so sore from the rubber intruder. My balls still ached from being punched and my clittie was oozing in the plastic cage. I got dressed as instructed, and looked in the full length mirror on the door. Oh my god, everything was noticeable. The shorts were thin and tight. The bulge was evident and it was clear it wasn't the bulge of a well endowed man. When I turned around, the little nib that the tubing is attached to on the butt plug could be seen depending on how I moved. The bra through the tee shirt could have been seen by a blind person. This was, indeed, going to be a nerve-wracking trip.

The car was loaded and we were off. I was to drive because it would be even more uncomfortable for me, sitting on the butt plug.

"Well, rickiee ... the gps is programmed and we should be at the border in about six hours. I booked us a suite and an adjoining room at the Hotel De La Montagne in downtown Montreal. Mistress Carissa and I will share the suite and you will have the adjoining room."

While I was driving, Mistress Carissa and Mistress Rebecca were making out in the back seat ... playing with each other and giving each other orgasms. The car began to smell like sex and I was in a heightened state or arousal because of their antics. I'm sure it wasn't being done to give me any satisfaction ... but to see those two beautiful women making love in the back seat was really exciting. The butt plug began to pulsate in my ass, or feel like it was ... and my clittie was leaking profusely. Oh great, there would be a wet spot in my shorts when I get out of the car!

Just a few miles before the border, I was told by Mistress Carissa to pull over. She had me sit there for a few minutes then continue. We arrived at Customs in Champlain, New York. It wasn't busy at all. As I drove up, the agent told me to pull over to one of the areas set up. I did as I was told. When he walked over, he told us to get out of the car. Oh god, my nightmare was becoming a reality. When I got out, he looked at me and immediately I could tell he saw my bra. He got a strange look on his face and looked me over.

"Why did you pull over before you got here, sir? He asked.

I wasn't sure what to say, the question took me by surprise and I was very uncomfortable with the way I was dressed.

"Sir, I would like an answer to that question."

"Well, I had a cramp and I just needed to pull over for a minute." I answered in a shaky voice.

He looked over at Mistress Carissa and Mistress Rebecca, then back at me. "Sir, are you sure with that answer? We find often times; it is done by people to conceal something that they don't want discovered." If you are concealing something illegal, it would be far better for you to be honest now, because we will find it."

"Uhm, no sir ... we are just going to Montreal for a vacation. I'm not concealing anything ... illegal." I answered in an unconvincing voice

Ok, please take all of your belongings out and put them on the tables.

I removed all of our suitcases and put them on the table.

"Sir, please open each one for me."

Oh god, here we go. What am I going to say? What am I going to do? I glanced over to my Mistresses and saw they were enjoying my predicament.

"If the two of you ladies would come over here to assist in this search, I would appreciate it. I don't want to be accused of taking anything or breaking anything."

They came over and I opened the first suitcase. It was one of mine. Oh my god. My heart was pounding and my hands were shaking. I am sure he noticed all of this. He looked in the suitcase that was filled with panties, lingerie, dildo's, strap-on's ... you name it ... it was in there. He got a look on his face then looked up at me.

"Please identify the owner of this suitcase, sir!"

"Well, sir ... it is mine I said as my face turned completely red."

"Sir, I would like to explain all of this. I mean, I wish I didn't have to ... but I think it will clear up a lot of your suspicion."

He looked at me, back into the suitcase ... over at Rebecca and Carissa, then back at me. He didn't say anything for what seemed like an eternity. Then he said, "Ok, I'm listening."

"This isn't easy for me, as you will soon clearly see why. You see, well ... uhm ... I ... ok ... hold on a second. I am, I guess you could say ... a crossdresser ... a... a... a... fetishist. This is so embarrassing, sir. And these two women are my ... well, they are my ... they are my Mistresses. Not a mistress in the sense of a sexual partner, but Mistresses who dominate me." I could feel my face was bright red.

He was studying my face with every word. I could sense he was getting uncomfortable with my story. Who wouldn't?

"And now, sir ... I know why Mistress Carissa told me to pull over. It was to get this to happen, so that you would see the way I was dressed and look in our suitcases. Oh, I am soooooo embarrassed. I can assure you that we have nothing illegal. If you choose to continue to search our belongings, our car, or even us, you will find I am telling you the truth."

He stood silent for a moment or two .... Looking at me and then back at my Mistresses. "Hold on, I have to bring over a supervisor."

The agent came back over with a supervisor, a female supervisor.

"Sir, this is my supervisor, Agent Elick. I explained the situation to her and she asked me if I believed you. I told her I did. She has a few questions for you, however."

Agent Elick, who looked to be in her 20's, looked down at the open suitcase.

"Please open the other suitcases, sir." She instructed.

One by one I opened them. There were suitcases with latex clothes worn by my Mistresses. There were whips and chains, enema equipment ... clamps, shoes ... She was blushing as she looked from one suitcase to the other. There could be no mistake that what I was saying was true. When she finished looking at the last suitcase, she looked back at me. She looked at my chest and surely noticed the pink bra. She looked down and had to notice the wet spot on my shorts and the obvious bulge.

"Sir, I am going to ask you a very serious question. Are you doing this willfully or do you need protection?" She had her hand on her gun as she spoke.

"Yes, Ma'am ... I do this freely and willfully. Thank you for asking." I said softly. She smiled softly at me and said to the other agent, "let them go."

"Sir, you can repack your car and continue on your way. You still have to clear the Canada part of the entry, so, good luck. I will call ahead and advise them. It's up to them to do as they choose, it is another country." He explained.

I packed the car and we all got in.

"You did a good job, sissy-boy. How did it feel to tell someone about who you are? There is so much more for you to endure during this trip. This is barely the tip of the iceberg. You will be totally transformed into a woman and will be a woman for our entire stay in Montreal. There are wonderful clubs in Montreal where we can take you and expose you for what you are. We have a lot of work to do, so let's get moving." Mistress Carissa explained.

To be continued ...