The Sexy Malay Aunty Nora Azlinah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johara
johara
169 Followers

“Aaaaaaaa…ohhhuunggggggggg…”, aunty Nora Azlinah moaned as his long cock speared into her big and hairy fuck hole.

He filled her pussy better and tighter than it had ever been filled before. Aunty Nora Azlinah’s big butt cheeks jiggled and swayed as he forced his cock in and out of her cunt. He squeezed and pinched them. Without any mercy, he repeatedly withdrew his lengthy shaft to its thick bulb and then plunged it in with all his weight. Aunty Nora Azlinah had never been fucked like this before and she, like most of the Singaporean women (including Chinese and Indians) longed for a big and thick cock.

“Harder…deeper…ungg…ooooohhaaaaa”, she kept grunting continuously.

Norman kept fucking his girlfriend’s aunty over and over again with long and hard strokes just to satisfy her needs. For 30 minutes, he hammered her without showing any signs of mercy. Her cunt kept creaming as his cock slammed in and out of her cunt. Soon the long and deep plunges and withdrawals began to have its effect on aunty Nora Azlinah. Her cunt walls squeezed his cock and she raised her big butt higher and higher so that he could go all the way into her horny cunt.

“Fuck me Norman…fuck me harder and deeper…”, aunty Nora Azlinah groaned loudly, “Yeah more…ohhh…ohhhh…ohhhhh…ohhhhhhh”, she went on.

Her thick pussy lips locked on his cock as she rocked her butt up and down.

“I love your luscious body aunty Nora Azlinah…”, Norman said

“Ohhhhhhhhhhh…aaaaaaaaaa…ohhhhh…”, responded aunty Nora Azlinah pushing up her big butt even higher.

Aunty Nora Azlinah was in heaven and wanted the whole thing to go on forever. She begged him not to stop but to keep fucking her harder and deeper. Norman continued fucking aunty Nora Azlinah faster and harder again and again. He told her that he loved her big butt and her erotic voice. When he knew that she was about to climax, he tried to pull his cock out of her cunt. To his surprise the horny and determined aunty Nora Azlinah arched up and buried his cock deep inside her cunt. He drove his cock deep inside her hot cunt when her entire body convulsed in a wild orgasm that she would never forget.

“Ahhhhhhh…uunnggg…aaaaaaaaaaa…”, aunty Nora Azlinah screamed as she climaxed.

Thinking it was over, aunty Nora Azlinah pulled herself down when Norman said, “Not yet aunty, I haven’t cum yet…I can’t stop fucking you”.

He grabbed her plump hips and started to pound her pussy again. It just took a few minutes when aunty Nora Azlinah climaxed again and her body quivered. She grunted loudly and Norman kept fucking her harder and harder. Her erotic voice turned him on and he too exploded sooner than he desired. His thick cock belched out its hot cream over and over again right into her big pussy and filled it up. Aunty Nora Azlinah buried her face on the pillow and stayed with her big butt still up in the air.

“Aunty if you stay like that showing your big butt, I might fuck you again”, Norman said rubbing her big golden rumps.

Aunty Nora Azlinah slowly lay down and turned over when the white cock juice spewed out of her cunt onto her thick pubic bush. He kissed her thick lips and licked her cubby cheeks. He then went for his shower and aunty Nora Azlinah dressed up.

johara
johara
169 Followers