The Sexy SIL Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"N-nothing, I guess."

"Oh c'mon, Radha. No secrets from each other. This isn't like we are in love, I think we should be clear about that."

It was some sort of a first for me. Here I was, a naked and voluptuous woman whom I had fucked to orgasm thrice in a row lying on my top, my dick still to erupt its juices and I was chatting with her, not caring for my own climax!

"Okay," she replied, leaning forward to sweep her tongue across my lips. "Just don't think I'm gross. When you fuck my tits you know I like it when the cock head goes in and out of my mouth and I'm able to suck it. You also know that I love cum all over my face and body – don't ask me why, I already told you. I would like to try out one thing..."

"C'mon, out with it, woman. Like I said: there are no secrets in a relationship such as ours."

"Would you let my hair lie by the side of you cock when you fuck my tits?"

I was taken aback and I guess it showed on my face. This was one hell of a fetish. But like I said, it takes all kinds to make this world. Besides, who was to know how it was going to feel like? Maybe she would get me addicted to a few of her fetishes.

The many times that I have made love to Sunita's breasts was largely thanks to Radha. Or rather, the fact that a drunk Dilip had revealed his wife's fetish to me upon which I had acted upon. I wondered quite often if I would have ended being a breast-lover if I hadn't heard Dilip talk to me that day.

As it turned out, my wife too got the idea that I loved having my prick slide between her breasts. And though our positions in doing that were rather restricted, eventually, I was getting what I wanted from Sunita.

Now I was getting it with Radha herself and if that were not a bonus, I'd end up looking the gift horse in its mouth. Or its ass!

"Why not?" I told her with a smile. Her face lit up and she said, "So get up from the chair. I'm going to sit on it and I want you to fuck my tits when I have my hair between them."

After she got off my lap, I rose, feeling rather weary. Try doing what I had done so far and when you are of as old as I am and you will know just how sapped you will be. As soon as I got off the chair, she slid into it, sitting on the edge. She leaned forward and taking hold of my cock she sort of pulled me to her. Her breasts were tantalizingly close to my dick. She rubbed the tip across her oversized nipples.

Then, she pulled her hair over her breasts, twirling them till they resembled a pair of pleats and carefully arranged them between her breasts.

She looked up at me, her eyes sparkling. "Now, May. Put your cock between them."

It looked strange I'll admit it. Those thick luxurious hair, hanging limply between her glorious breasts; I hadn't seen anything like this before.

I slid my erect prick between her breasts and she pushed them together to trap it there. It was very erotic believe me. Now, in addition to the feel of the soft flesh of her breasts, I also had the luxury of the feel of the thick hair.

I reached to her pleats and undid them so that her hair was scattered. "That would be better," I gasped.

It was. As I began to slowly thrust my hips back and forth, I felt her hair caress my prick. She bent her head to watch.

"Hold my tits together," she breathed huskily.

I slid my hands down her shoulders and grabbed her breasts, pressing them against each other. She reached for her hair and tried to tie two separate layers of them across the base of my shaft.

"Faster, May, fuck them faster!"

With her trying to tie the hair to my prick, it was difficult to establish the fast and furious rhythm that had so far used in these situations. Realizing that it was impossible to do what she was trying to achieve, she let go of the effort and encircled her arms over my buttocks, pulling me closer, urging me on.

The feel of her sweaty breasts and the silk of her hair on my prick, I wallowed in the sensation, sending my shaft up and down between her breasts; sometimes, diagonally across the cleavage.

"Think you can manage to get your knees on the chair? I'd be more comfortable if I can lean my back on the chair," she murmured huskily.

We had to pause as I climbed on the chair. She slid back to accommodate me on the chair. I thrust my knees between the arms of the chair and it's base, my hips on either side of her body.

She leaned back on the chair and wrapped her long legs around my buttocks, reaching for my prick to wedge it between her breasts.

"Now," she breathed, "fuck them!"

I established the rhythm within the first two strokes. She still had her hair draped over the inside of her breasts and she now bent her head down so I could send my prick coursing through her cleavage up to her open mouth. I couldn't get to watch it, but that familiar and sexy sensation came flooding again. The addition of her hair fuelled the sensations as I began to repeatedly thrust my prick in and out of the tunnel created between her breasts, deeper than it would be now that I had pushed them together.

"Oh my god, Radha," I grunted, "This is heaven! Oh shit, I wish I keep fucking your tits till I die like this, oh yes, that's it baby, move your body, like that, baby, yes, yes! More, more, oh Jeeze, this is great"

"Give me more, lover boy, give my tits more! You like that part about the hair?"

"Oh shit, yes, it feels so good, so good! I wish I keep fucking your tits and never come!"

"Come now, darling, let that juice splat all over my tits! It doesn't matter now, baby! We can always keep doing this, oh my god, aahhhh, oh yes, faster, faster! Play with my nipples, ah yes, pinch them, oh my god, yes!"

I felt it rising through my scrotum and flooding within my prick and so did she. She began to move her chest, wriggling against me, sucking on the tip of my shaft furiously, her mouth working wonders.

"Ugghhh, Ohhhhh, yes, yes, baby, here I come," I announced. She leaned back and looked up at me. I could see my prick sliding through her breasts. I eased the pressure on her breasts slightly so that they parted and I could see my hair-covered prick shoving to and fro between the mounds.

The pressure increased within my scrotum. I had to grit my teeth together, forcing myself to keep my eyes open. And then, howling loudly, I let myself go.

It is said that when you have an orgasm, you temporarily faint. I felt like I had died when my juices shot from the tip of my prick and landed on her chin. She quickly dipped forward and seized the tip in her mouth to receive the second blast before releasing it and allowing it to lie where it had been all this time: between her breasts.

I gasped and shuddered and wailed, emptying myself there, watching the thick juices collecting in a puddle at the top of her breasts. She watched too till I was empty.

I watched her through glazed eyes as she slowly swept her fingers over the juice and lazily sucked on the semen-coated fingers.

As I had said before: this lady was something else.

******

I was still lying on the chair, sprawled out with my legs wide apart as I watched her, stark naked, walking to the bathroom.

"I'm still not finished," she had told me, looking at me with a twinkle in her eyes and a sultry smile on her lips.

"Oh, really?"

"Oh, really," she mimicked me. "We have the entire range of the Kamasutra to execute."

"If you intend to achieve even a tenth of that range, you will probably kill me," I laughed.

"Don't be silly. We can at least start from today."

With the semen still dribbling from her breasts on to her belly, she looked almost wanton.

As she disappeared in the bathroom, I reached for my leather pouch and extracted the packet of cigarettes I kept in it. I always carry my pouch with me. It had five zipped compartments, enough for me to store the paraphernalia that consisted of cigarettes, the documents for the car, address book, pens and pencils and what have you.

As I pulled the cigarettes out, I suddenly remembered that I had stored a CD in the rear compartment to return it to the library from which I had borrowed it a week ago. You got it right there! It was an X-rated movie with multiple-sex as its theme.

I vividly recalled that the first forty minutes had a couple of females with a man and the rest of the forty minutes had a couple of males with a black girl. As was inevitable with most porno tapes, this one neither had a story line nor any semblance of one. Less than a minute into it and the action started.

As I lit the cigarette, I pulled out the CD and examined the elaborate cover. Most of you might have come across such CD's: the covers usually depict the hottest scenes in the film quite vividly.

So do the scenes depicted in the inside covers and the back cover. As I examined them, I could almost see the film all over again. (Come to think of it, I had watched this film almost half a dozen times).

"What's that?"

I was startled when I heard her voice behind me. I could hear the shower still running and I had presumed that she was still in the bathroom.

I shot a look at her, making no attempt to hide or push back the CD back into my leather pouch. Why should I? I'm a pretty normal, though oversexed, heterosexual guy and I don't see why I can't watch sex movies.

She was rubbing her body with a white towel. Pools of water poured off her curves and she was unconcerned about most of it landing on the plush carpet. Wet, she looked undoubtedly, very sexy and desirable.

She leaned forward and took the CD from my hand. I calmly continued to smoke and watch her breasts. They never ceased to amaze me. No sag whatsoever, they defied gravity in spite of the large size.

"Why," she exclaimed, looking at the covers, still rubbing the towel over her shoulders. "This is a fuck movie, isn't it?"

Well said, I thought, bemused at the blunt use of the words to describe the CD. My wife still calls them either 'adult films' or 'pornography'.

I nodded, acknowledging her deduction, crushing out the cigarette in the huge brass ashtray lying at the corner of the desk.

"Jeeze, you watch them?" she asked.

I nodded again.

"You watch them alone?"

"Sunita doesn't like to watch them, so yes, I watch it them alone."

She paused, staring at the vivid cover photos and blushed. It was innocuous, I thought, so out of context for her to blush.

"I never watched such films," she told me.

I nodded again.

"I always wanted to watch at least one such film."

Join the club, I wanted to say, but instead, looked into her eyes. "Why?" I asked.

"Why do you watch them?" she countered.

"Initially, it was curiosity. Later, it was more to try and learn a few tricks. Lately, I watch them since they act as aphrodisiacs."

"Meaning you get a hard on watching them?"

"Hey, c'mon. I'm human. If I didn't, I would well be a goddamned eunuch."

She tapped the edge of the CD thoughtfully on her cheek, looking at me, that strange, hungry look back in her eyes.

"Would you mind if I watch this?" she asked finally. Which is what I wanted to hear.

"Now?" I asked her.

"Now," she replied.

"Here?" I continued.

"Here," she nodded.

"The film may be a bit too graphic," I warned.

She perked up at that. "In what sense?" she enquired.

"Well I cleared my throat, not sure how to put it to her. "It, it sort of shows multiple-sex. Like there's two chicks with one guy in the first part."

"Oh my god," she exclaimed. "I've seen photo galleries of that type before."

"Galleries are different. This is more like...like actually watching reality. There are real, real close zooms and, and..."

"And?" she arched her brows.

"There's also a bit of anal sex in that," I finished.

She blushed. "Well," she said after a long pause, "we won't know anything unless we watch, right?"

End of discussions.

I looked around the office. There were a number of monitors on the desks and she noticed me looking around.

"I could roll that LCD monitor over there," she told me.

'Over there' was just in front of the sofa that had been placed in the sitting area between Dilip's cabin and the rest of the modular units placed alongside. In fact, there was a sofa and three leather chairs with a square centerpiece.

She was looking at me eagerly.

I pushed myself off the chair and rose. "Okay, you set it up. I'll have a shower in the meantime."

******

We sat beside each other on the sofa, still naked with towels in our hands. The color monitor was of 21 inches and could be even hung on a nail in the wall. That's technology for you, I suppose, and I told her I'd prefer that it was closer to the sofa.

"I don't want anyone in the building to hear those sounds," I'd told her after she had insisted that she wanted to hear the dialogues.

"Baby," I had told her. "Believe me, there's no such thing as dialogues in this tape. It's just 'fuck me', 'fuck my pussy', 'shove that cock in my hole', 'lick it', 'suck my cock harder' and stuff like that besides a lot of moaning, shrieking, wailing, grunting and groaning."

"I still want to hear all of that," she had said.

And so I had asked her to pull the trolley up closer to the sofa where we were sitting, separated by perhaps a foot or so; still within proximity of each other.

The titles were superimposed on moaning and groaning actors as they clutched and shoved against each other. I heard the sharp intake of her breath as she got the view of the two naked girls sucking on the stud's huge cock.

And then, part one of the two parts began.

My penis was still flaccid: even after having imagined myself watching the film with a naked, turned-on and a voluptuous Radha. I suppose it was understandable given that she had given me one of the biggest climaxes I ever had in recent times.

The camera followed a semi-naked brunette, clad in black stockings, walking across a large room. The girl turned to the camera, smiled sultrily and showed a steel vibrator. Up front, her breasts hung out of her one-piece dress. They were sort of pushed up by the dress, a black strap running across and between them.

There were three steps in the center of the hall that would carry her to the main room and she now sat on one of them, spreading her legs and showing us that she wore no panties.

She brought the vibrator to her mouth, sucking on it while she explored her clean-shaven pussy with her free hand. The camera zoomed alternately to the vibrator and then inside the pink folds of her pussy, which she was rubbing with her fingers.

All too soon, as if the director didn't want to waste any film on the formalities, the girl brought the steel cylinder to her pussy and rubbed it back and forth along the lips.

Even as I watched the film, I could see the effect it was having on Radha from the corner of my eye. She had turned pink and I knew it wasn't from embarrassment but more out of excitement. That barrier had been broken a long time ago. But if you get to watch someone watching an X-rated film for the first time, you will get the general idea of what happens to him or her. In short, the effect is pretty catastrophic.

The girl twisted the base of the vibrator after sinking it deep inside her pussy and the music soared to accompany her loud moan. With one hand twisting the nipples of her rather generous breasts (I found myself comparing the girl's breasts with Radha's, and concluded that Radha came on tops) she manipulated the vibrator inside her pussy with the other hand.

"Oh my god!" breathed Radha when the girl on the screen managed to lift her breasts to her mouth.

"Big deal," I snorted. "You could do that easily, I guess."

She shot a glance at me and then at my semi-flaccid cock, which was slowly getting more and more rigid. She didn't comment and went back to watching the film.

The camera now panned to show a blonde lying on the floor just behind the brunette. This girl had a similar vibrator, though her smallish breasts were encased in a tight t-shirt. Her skirt was wrapped around the thighs and she too began to insert the vibrator inside her pussy even as she moaned and cried out.

With one of those rather stupid smiles that porn actors give when they look at the camera, the brunette began to slide backwards, over the remaining step until she was lying at the blonde's feet.

She looked up at the blonde, who now spread her legs wide apart. The brunette turned over on to her belly and crawled forward till her face was lying smack on top of the blonde's pussy.

So much for the build-up, I thought. I heard Radha gasp and noticed that she had brought her legs together, locking them in a vice. Her hands were clenched to her hips and she began to move one leg to and fro in the unmistakable sign of self-stimulation.

When the two girls on the screen now locked their mouths together and then began to lick each other's tongues, the camera panned further to now include a guy sitting on a chair behind the girls, stroking his massive, erect cock.

This time, a small moan escaped Radha's lips and I could clearly see that her chest had begun to heave.

The brunette slid back to lick the blonde's breasts while her fingers began to rub her pussy. The vibrators lay on the floor, forgotten. Now, the man rose from the chair and suddenly his massive cock was poking the blonde's cheek.

"Suck my cock," he said.

The brunette smiled and the blonde, looking into the camera, slid his glans inside her mouth. The man grabbed her by the back of her head and thrust his hips forward, burying his dick completely in her mouth, making her gag. He drew back and the blonde coughed and spluttered, licking the top of his glistening shaft.

Not to be undone, the brunette began to lick his shaft from the bottom and soon, the two girls were trying to kiss each other on their mouths with his shaft between their lips.

"Oh god!" Radha murmured and glanced at me. She gasped involuntarily, I suppose, because on its own volition, one of my hands was wrapped around my now stiff dick, caressing the hot cylinder of flesh.

I ignored her, pretending not to be concerned and as if she hadn't noticed and went back to slowly masturbate.

Her eyes swiveled from my hard on to the screen where the blonde had now stuck that huge cock at the back of her throat, sucking on it while her girl friend sucked on the testicles.

And then, hesitantly, Radha opened her legs, spreading her thighs wide apart. She brought one hand down between her legs and I could clearly see her rubbing her pussy lips. Tentatively, she reached for her breast with her other hand, beginning to fondle it.

Jeeze, I thought, blood rushing to my prick. Here I was, completely naked, sitting beside an equally completely naked hot woman, stroking my hard on while she fingered herself.

Very few guys would be as lucky as I. Particularly because this naked woman was my sister-in-law, the object of my fantasy. This big, voluptuous, sexy woman! Actually doing herself while watching me masturbate and then watching the screen as the man pushed his oversized prick into the kneeling brunette's pussy from behind and the girl in turn began to lick the blonde's pussy.

I knew what was to follow on the screen. I also knew that this was the first time she was watching one man and two women together on a video. I had been slightly surprised that there hadn't been a visible enough reaction from Radha when the two girls had initially sucked and licked each other. But after the entry of the stud, Radha had evidently heated up to a point that was quite outside her control.

Now she slid across the sofa to get closer to me. Her thigh touched mine and she dropped her hand from her breast onto my knee.

"You do that so roughly," she breathed, staring at my hand clenched around my prick.

I grunted. "That's the way I always did it. You don't push the finger inside your cunt?"