The Sexy SIL Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Swati looked away and blushed a deep shade of pink.

"Oh c'mon you two," Radha snapped. "I promised you that you'd know him if only you would want to join, didn't I Swati? And I did that with you as well, May. So cut the bullshit. I've told her about our hot sessions in more detail than you would presume, May."

Both Swati and me maintained our silence, though I was feeling that familiar stirring in my loins.

"In that case, I don't give a shit about what you decide," Radha commented, leaning forward and placing her hand squarely on my crotch. "But I've had enough and I want this stud cock now!"

"Radha!" I exclaimed, making no attempt to move away as she deftly unbuckled my belt and pulled down the zipper. Her hand disappeared inside my pants and I suppressed a groan when it spread over my penis, still inside my underwear, but as stiff as a log.

"What about you, Swati? You have been saying you want a cock so desperately and suddenly you are tongue-tied! It would be a better idea if you tie your tongue around this rod."

Radha pulled out my erect shaft. "There," she sighed, gripping it with her fist. "Its out in the open. Change your mind?"

If I'd want my way, I would have shoved my meat right down Radha's throat the way I always did whenever we had the opportunity to meet since that party day. But I preferred to play the waiting game.

Swati was staring at my hard on with round eyes and a glance at the tops of her swell of her breasts proved that she was turned on – they rose and fell rhythmically.

Radha put her other hand out to grab one of Swati's hands, which was lying on her lap and gently guided it to my erect prick.

"Here, Swati, take a hold of this."

She made sure that Swati's fingers were wrapped around my shaft before letting her own hand fall away. I groaned involuntarily when I felt the soft Swati's moist palm closing around my erection.

"He likes it," Radha commented. "He'll love it better if you tug on it and play push-pull."

Staring at my hard on, her lips parted, she gradually tightened her fingers into a fist. In spite of Radha's cajoling voice, she didn't move her hand at all: merely stared at my prick.

I gently moved my hips forward so that the loose skin of my prick slid back to reveal the inflamed head. Then, just as gently, I stepped back. Surely, I thought, I had made my intentions pretty clear by now.

Radha stole a glance at me and then brought her face closer to my prick. Quick as a flash, her tongue flicked out and swept across the exposed head of my penis.

"Ugghhh," I groaned, my hips involuntarily jerking forward.

This action caused my prick to home in closer to Swati's face and this time I made no effort whatsoever to step back from my forward movement. Instead, I watched Swati staring at my penis with those round, blue eyes. It was bare inches away from her face and I thought that maybe she could smell it.

"Go on, honey," Radha whispered, bringing her lips very close to Swati's ears. "It doesn't bite you and by god, it doesn't eat you! You will like it, baby, trust me."

I remained a mute, though somewhat incredibly aroused spectator to Radha's game. Swati shifted her glance from my shaft to Radha and then back again. Her lips trembled and her fist tightened around my penis.

Still uncertain of what she wanted to do, she nevertheless bent forward and pecked urgently at the top of my prick and then just as suddenly, drew back again.

This time, Radha was ready for her. Sensing that Swati needed something more concrete to break free of her barrier, Radha leaned forward and planted her open mouth on top of Swati's lips. Simultaneously, she groped for my prick, closed her fist over Swati's and squeezed.

I heard a soft moan escape Swati's parted lips as Radha thrust her tongue inside the woman's mouth.

She now gripped Swati's fist with hers and began to jerk it to and fro, rather furiously and impatiently.

I let out a long suppressed groan and it wasn't involuntary either. As the women kissed each other, I gently began undulating my hips back and forth.

Radha knelt on the floor between Swati and me without breaking their kiss and I watched her reach out to grope for the sash that held Swati's gown together. She pulled it and the gown fell open to reveal Swati's perky, firm breasts. Before Swati could make any movement, Radha's palms were spread out on those breasts and I could make out the gentle squeezing movements. Swati's gown lay hung over her shoulders.

When Radha had pulled away her hand off Swati's, the latter hadn't eased her grip on my prick. I was delighted when I felt Swati continuing to jerk her tiny fist back and forth over my shaft without slowing down the rhythm that Radha had set for her.

Finally, I decided to enter the fray. I slid my hands down, still careful not to touch Swati in any way, and tugged at the sash of Radha's gown. She shrugged her shoulders, now licking Swati's lips, to ease the gown off her shoulders and expose those delightfully large and wondrous breasts. I grabbed them and began to maul them without any finesse, just the way she liked it.

I pinched her large, erect nipples and she twisted around to fit them into my grasp. I lifted them with my hands as if weighing them and fondled the lovely flesh.

Radha pulled her head back from Swati's and looked directly into those blue eyes.

"There, baby," she cooed. "Doesn't that make you hot?"

Swati was flushed, apparently and obviously with lust.

"No, don't stop that," Radha said when Swati slowed down the back and forth movement of her fist over my prick. Like a kid admonished by her teacher, Swati immediately began to jerk her fist faster and faster.

"Look at that cock!" Radha gasped rather theatrically.

But that was enough for Swati to whip her head to her side and stare at my prick that she was jerking in her hand.

"Isn't it long and hard?" Radha was clearly egging the poor girl on.

Swati nodded.

"Isn't it so hot and so alive?"

Swati nodded again.

"Well then, say it like it is!" Radha demanded.

Swati started to say something and realized that no sound was forthcoming form her mouth. She cleared her throat and croaked: "Yes!"

"Yes what?" Radha insisted.

"It is um...well...I-it I-is, er h-hot."

"What is hot?"

"This, um, t-this thing."

"Oh c'mon, Swati, what thing?"

Swati cleared her throat again and looking defiantly at Radha said in a loud clear voice: "His cock! His cock is so hot and hard and so alive and long!"

Radha smiled triumphantly. When those words came out of Swati's mouth, my prick sort of jumped in her fist. Without wasting any time, I bent down and put my open mouth on top of Swati's. Her mouth was already open: I had caught her in the midst, or rather, just as she had finished her sentence. Her eyes grew as wide and round as saucers when I thrust my tongue right inside her sweet mouth.

Swati kissed back. Urgently and with a passion that surprised me, though I should have expected it with her having just had been aroused by Radha. She met my tongue with hers and forced it back in my mouth till I was left sucking on hers instead.

Radha now leaned forward and stuck out her tongue to give my prick little licks that made me shudder. When Swati pushed back my prick, Radha would let her tongue flick over the glans and when Swati's fist jerked my shaft forward, Radha would draw back and look up into my eyes.

I managed to stick my tongue into Swati's mouth and she began to suck on it: tentatively at first, and then increasing the pace. Radha noticed it and whispered, "You better suck on it real good, you don't know how, I'll show you. 'Cos when you have to suck the real thing, there will have no comebacks."

Swati redoubled her efforts and began to suck harder on my tongue, actually moving her head back and forth. I almost believed that she had lied to Radha about being inexperienced in the art of sucking anything before. At least, Radha had mentioned sometime during one of our little conferences that Swati had never sucked a penis in her life. Or, I thought, perhaps, Swati had learned the fine art of fellatio with a little bit of help from Radha and the dildo. The more Swati sucked my tongue, occasionally even licking it, the surer I was that what I had presumed about the practice lessons with the dildo would indeed be true.

Radha ducked her head under Swati's face and I realized that she was now suckling on those pert hard breasts. As I continued to receive the lavish attention of Swati's tongue, I managed to peek below to watch Radha licking Swati's engorged, pink nipples. There was more pink in her nipples than there was in Radha's. And though Radha had bigger (much bigger) breasts, it was Swati who had the larger nipples. Too, her areoles were more spread out over her breasts.

So there we were. Swati was still crouched on the chair and I was bent at my waist as we kissed. More precisely, she kissed me. Radha was between us, on her knees on the floor and her head was turned up and mouth spread over Swati's taut breasts. She had cupped those breasts as she sucked and licked the large nipples.

On my part, I was still fondling Radha's glorious melons. I think I mentioned sometime earlier that even wild horses wouldn't have kept me away from her breasts and I would gladly give anything to fondle them, knead them, lick them, push my face between them and most of all to have my shaft sliding between them. Here, there were no wild horses; only the temptation of doing all those things to Swati's breasts as well.

I finally tore my lips away from Swati's demanding mouth. She looked at me with glazed eyes, continuing to masturbate me. I looked back at her smoldering eyes and taking a deep breath, I said, "Okay, Swati. I want you to take this in your mouth."

I gestured her to my erect shaft dangling out of my fly, which she was jerking on.

Radha's face appeared and she glanced at Swati.

Swati hesitated. She stopped jerking my prick and licked her lips. It was, I suppose a gesture more of apprehension than anticipation and Radha guessed just the same, because she whispered, "Take his balls out of his pants, baby!"

Swati glanced sharply at Radha and realizing that the latter was serious about the part of 'balls' she put her other hand tentatively at the base of the zipper of my pants. Her glazed eyes were fixed on her hand, which now crept slowly inside my pants.

I shivered when her moist palms came in contact with my scrotum and my body almost convulsed when she hefted them out of my pants.

"Ah, that's good," said Radha, pressing her breasts into my hands, reminding me that I was not supposed to have quit kneading those soft melons. Instantly, I began squeezing them again even as Swati, now cradling my scrotum in her palm began to commence masturbating me again.

"Now, just take it easy," instructed Radha, fondling Swati's breasts. "Just look at his cute balls, will you? Don't gobble his cock. There's time for that later on. For now, just lick the cock head with the tip of your tongue."

This was silly, I concluded. There was really no need for Radha to play teacher at this point of the game.

"Oh, c'mon Radha," I began to object.

"Let me handle this, okay? Believe me, this is the first time she's going to suck a cock in her life. Right, Swati?"

Swati nodded her head immediately, her eyes still on my prick. She leaned forward and instantly Radha slid one hand off Swati's breast to push the woman's silky hair out of the way so that we could watch.

I groaned involuntarily when I felt the hesitant touch of the tip of her tongue on my glans.

"Yes, that's it. Now, gently, sweep your tongue over the shaft, baby. Go on, do it."

Swati's tongue slithered over the upper side of my shaft and she gently squeezed my scrotum: perhaps, Radha had mentioned to her that this part of the male anatomy is sensitive and needs to be carefully handled. I threw my head back and groaned involuntarily.

Jeeze, I thought to myself. A virgin mouth! What next?

I felt my prick being pushed up against my stomach and looked down to see Radha doing it.

"Now, the underside, honey, lick the underside of his cock...ah, yes, now, just a little faster, huh?"

The pleasure was so intense that I almost wrenched Radha's breasts off her body. She adjusted herself to facilitate easier access and perhaps to remind me that her breasts were after all attached to her body – not individual melons that could be played with separately.

Radha smiled at me wickedly and I glanced back at Swati's tongue tracing that slow agonizing path up and down my penis.

"Get some more saliva out on it, baby," cooed Radha, caressing the back of Swati's head and fondling those pert breasts. The top of Swati's gown lay down across her shoulders, as did Radha's. It was strange, I thought that we were so intimately connected and neither one of us was still completely naked. In fact, I still had my clothes on, except that my prick was dangling out of the fly. The women, semi-naked, had their gowns on even as one of them was now licking the only part of my body that was exposed.

"Now, get back and open your mouth wide."

Swati followed Radha's instructions, jerking her head back and opening her mouth wide. Her teeth were white and uniform, her tongue pink and wet with her saliva.

Radha looked up at me. "Don't you shove it all the way in, May. She has yet to master this."

Maybe she was trying desperately to let me know that it was indeed the first time that Swati was going down on a prick. If this was true, I had no intentions of thrusting my prick in that virgin mouth, as I would otherwise have done with Radha.

I remember the first time my wife had taken me in her mouth. It was almost a month after our marriage and it was the first time for both of us. I had heard about it and seen enough of it in magazines and maybe the odd X-rated films. (Adult films weren't so easily available during those days). We had been finding it extremely difficult to consummate our marriage because neither of us really knew the exact procedure! She had written about our problem to a more experienced friend of hers. (She told me after she received the friend's reply). Her friend had also got married a couple of weeks after Sunita and me had married.

Seema (my wife's friend) had replied in her usual forthright manner. Do you hold his thing in your hands? Do you kiss him on the mouth? Does he kiss your breasts? And finally, she had advised my wife that if nothing had yet worked, the only way to get husband hard again was to take his thing in her mouth and suck on it.

Now, as I prepared to launch myself into Swati's mouth (I believed, as Radha wanted me to, that it was as yet an unexplored territory as far as prick was concerned, because she'd done a hell of a job sucking on my tongue) I recalled that night that my wife had taken my prick in her mouth the first time.

I decided to adopt the same methodology.

As Radha held Swati firmly in place with her hand on the back of her head, I gingerly took a half step forward and gently placed my shaft-head in Swati's mouth. I let my sensitive skin rub against her wet tongue before inching it further inside.

"Yes, that's it," said Radha, "Now, Swati, close your lips around it slowly."

Swati did. Only, it wasn't slowly. I suppose she hadn't gauged the thickness of my shaft correctly and thought that her lips had more space to cover in order to clamp around the flesh. It ended up that she had closed her mouth faster than she perhaps wanted to. Not that I was complaining! I shivered when I felt her lips clamp my shaft.

Radha disengaged herself from my hands, rose and stepped onto the chair. It was wide enough for maybe two people but she still had to struggle to squirm her body past Swati's. She now crouched behind Swati, her breasts dangling just above Swati's head.

She gently took hold of Swati's cheeks from behind and slowly began to push and pull her head. This had an effect of Swati's head bobbing back and forth, my prick firmly ensconced within the warmth of her mouth.

"Slow does it, yes, slowly, slowly. Don't try to take the whole length of it all at once. Just little by little. Oh yes, don't lose the rhythm..."

So Radha guided Swati's head back and forth to set up the slow rhythm and I tried my best not to rock my hips or sock my shaft all the way inside Swati's mouth.

I watched the pink, full lips gliding back and forth over my shaft. Swati had closed her eyes, concentrating on the job at hand – or rather the job in her mouth.

"Open your eyes and watch it," I croaked.

I always liked it when the woman watched what she was doing when she was giving head. What was the point in closing eyes? I do not believe that a woman could be so engrossed that she does not want to take in the sight of a penis shafting her mouth.

Swati's eyes flew open and she gazed in awe at my thick prick that she was steadily sucking on. Of course, it had now considerably thickened than before and she had to be surprised.

"Don't just suck," I panted, "Sweep your tongue over it when you are sucking it."

She complied and I felt a thrill coursing through my blood, partly because of the feel of her mouth and tongue and partly because I was dictating terms and she was accepting them.

Maybe Radha felt left out, because she arched her back and thrust her breasts out at me and said in a husky voice, "Suck on my tits, May! Long time you no do!"

Yes, it had indeed been a long time. After our episode at the office where I had finally ejaculated between her breasts after both of us had gone berserk on the chair, we hadn't had the opportunity of meeting together. And that was almost a fortnight ago.

She moaned when I bent forward, rather awkwardly, because I had to make sure that this movement would not result in me stepping forward any further and thrusting my penis deeper into Swati's mouth. Of course, I would have preferred doing just that, but I had to remember that this was Swati's first time with fellatio.

Radha sighed when I captured her left breast at first with my mouth, not merely taking in the nipple, but stuffing as much of the stuff available, which was, as I have been repeating, plentiful. I sucked on her breast like I would on an ice cone and that made her cry out.

I slid my hands down and filled my palms with Swati's firm breasts. This was different, I thought: sucking on a breast that belonged to one woman and fondling the breasts of another. The one in mouth was so large and so soft and those in my hands not that large, but very firm and taut.

By this time, apparently feeling the inexorable passions mounting gradually, Swati had accepted another inch of my penis in her mouth and was running the flat of her tongue over and over the bottom of it. There was still plenty of shaft remaining outside her mouth and she had wrapped her dainty fist around it, steadily pumping it, keeping time with the steady rhythm that Radha maintained in guiding Swati's head back and forth, back and forth. It was maddening!

I don't know how Radha managed to divorce that part of her steady rhythmic push and pull movements of her hands on Swati's cheeks with what I was doing with her breast, but she kept it going without at break, sighed some more and whimpered, "Do the other one, suck this one please!"

I moved away to the other one, wallowing in their softness and sucking in so deep that I could feel the nipple grazing against the back of my mouth.

Unconsciously, I tightened my grip on Swati's breasts and heard her emitting a half-strangled cry. In turn, she clamped her lips down harder on my prick and on her own now, began to pick up the pace.

Realizing that Swati had accomplished her own rhythm, Radha let her hands slip up and around my head, drawing me closer to her breasts.