The Shadow Show

Story Info
Shadows on the back of a tent thrill campers.
7.4k words
4.42
25.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day dawned with just a few clouds in the east. It was going to be another typical Long Island summer day. Hot and hazy, just right for an outing at the local state park. There were canoes to rent, trails to hike and a great secluded camping area providing tables and grills. Not wanting to miss a moment of this wondrous day I reached over to the phone on the bedside table. Speed dialing #1 started the phone in Greta's bedroom ringing.

Greta had been my one and only for about two years and it looked like we would be getting married at the end of the year. We were both in college and living with our parents during the summer break. This arrangement somewhat limited our intimate relations but we managed to do about everything we wanted or needed to do. There were lots of times when parents were out and we had a whole house all to ourselves.

But I digress. Let me tell you about Greta. Greta was blond, about 5'5" tall, a hundred and ten pounds with a figure you dream about. Her eyes were light blue and she accentuated them with a very subtle blue eyeliner. She wore lipstick in a shade called "Sky Blue Pink" that complemented the sexy pout that was almost always on her soft puffy lips. Her breasts were more than adequate and seemed to have a life of their own, undulating as she moved. Her waist was nicely in proportion with her hips which were described by some as 'pile driving'. Her slim shapely legs went on forever terminating at her pleasure palace.

Greta was no dumb blond. She was maintaining a 3.8 GPA at a very well known and prestigious womens college. She was up to date on current events, sports and world affairs. She was a force to be reckoned with in conversations with anyone of any age on any subject. She later became the speech writer for the CFO of a world class bank. Then she moved on to get an advanced degree and become a museum director at one of the top universities in New York.

She had all this going for her and best of all she loved sex. Especially if there was the possibility of being seen by a chance passerby. The slut in her surfaced and she was in her element while having sex in almost public places. She loved people to see that she delighted in having sex and thrilled at the chance of being caught in public. She vehemently denied this facet of her persona whenever I brought it up. She said I was the one that initiated the public displays. She said the 'chance' encounters with the public were always accidents, caused by me, and she was very embarrassed by them. She never intended them to happen. It was all my fault.

What am I like? Well I guess if a gal like Greta is going to marry me I must have something going for me. But for now I'm just the story teller. Enough said.

Greta answered the phone after only two rings. "Lo, Brandon is that you? What the hell are you calling so early for? We just got to our own beds three hours ago!"

"I know, but it's such a nice day that we should do something great and not just sleep it away. Let's go to the park for the day...wait, let's go camping at the park and come home tomorrow."

"My parents will never let me go camping overnight with you, you dummy. They'd have a fit. They have problems if we get home late from a date. They start flashing the front door light to get me out of your car and into the house. A campout overnight will never fly."

"Ah, but you forget, they'll never know. They're going to your grandma's for breakfast and they're staying overnight. If you don't tell, I won't. Besides there will be lots of people at the park that you can try to flash." That seemed to close the deal. I heard a giggle and a deep breath.

"You're bad," she said, "if mom and dad find out they'll kill me and probably cut off your balls...I like it and you can bet I'll never tell. We've got all the gear here in the garage for an overnight camping orgy. It's leftover from when dad was a Boy Scout leader. We've got tents, stoves, sleeping bags, lights...you know all that stuff.

I think I hear them getting ready to leave now. Come on over and we'll pick out the stuff we need. Then we'll go to the market for some food and beer and other things we'll need. We can go right on to the park so we get there early and get a good campsite," she said and hung up the phone.

I hung up the phone, dressed grabbed a Pop Tart for breakfast and headed out to meet Great at her house.

As I pulled into the driveway Greta came out of the garage carrying a battery powered lantern. She was wearing a cutoff T-shirt and from the way her boobs were gyrating she obviously had not been able to find her bra. That was confirmed as she ran to the truck and I saw the outline of her nipple rings through the shirt. Her golden belly ring just showed above the top of her short, low cut Daisy Dukes. Two chains hung out from the bottom of her shirt and I knew the other ends were attached to her little golden nipple rings. The free ends made it just to the bottom hem of her shorts where they were swinging back and forth. Her shorts were hugging and outlining her snatch, from front to back. Her ass cheeks were only partly covered and her waxed pussy lips were straining the fabric covering her crotch. Beneath the shorts I'm sure she was wearing the proverbial 'brass ring' through her clit, a great prize for someone, and maybe a skimpy thong. This was going to be an outrageous camping trip.

We set about gathering the camping equipment we thought we would need for an overnighter and loaded it into the back of my truck. Once the bed cover was secured we were ready to start our adventure.

As we got into the truck Greta asked, "Do you feel Ok Brandon? You haven't tried to grab my tits or crotch since you got here."

"I'm fine," I said reaching over and pulling one of her dangling nipple chains. "I'm just waiting to get to the park so we can maybe have an audience when I grab your boob...or ass...or pussy...or...got the idea?"

"Oh wow, I think I've got it. Now pull the other chain. We don't want to play favorites and make one tittie harder and longer than the other do we?" said Greta. She was sitting holding both chains so they were pulling down on her nipples. When the truck hit a bump, instead of her boobs bouncing, the chains pulled on her nipple rings keeping her breasts in place. She seemed to like the feeling and after a few miles said in her little girl voice, "Bwandon, pwease put the wheels off the side of the woad so the we go bouncy more. My jiggwy tities wove being jerked by the chains. It makes my wittle kittie aw wet and tingwy."

I looked over and saw that her nipples were hard and pushing her shirt out about three quarters of an inch. They were pointing downward as they were being tugged down by the tightly held chains clipped to her nipple rings. "You need something to anchor those chains so you don't have to keep holding them," I said while reaching over and pinching a nipple. "Let's see if we can work that out when we reach the campsite."

"I've already got that covered. As soon as we get the tent up I'll show you the special way I fix up the chains," she said with a wicked grin.

When we got to the park we drove around looking at the campsites that were not occupied. We found one with a long driveway down to a flat, dry campsite right on the shore of the lake.

"I think this is the one," said Greta, "it's just perfect for setting the tent up with a great view of the lake. Let's go back to the Ranger and pay for it. Remember it's site 16."

We were soon unloading our gear and starting to set up the tent. It was 12'x12' with a zipper door and screen in the front, a window with screening on each side and a solid back wall. We put the door facing the lake. The back wound up facing the driveway leading to the camp road. All anyone on the road could see of our campsite was the back wall of the tent. Our site was very secluded and private.

Once the tent was up we put the zip-together sleeping bags against the back wall of the tent and spread them out. Our clothes and other gear were stowed along the side walls and the electric lantern hung from the front tent pole. The food was in latched metal boxes on the benches of the picnic table with the cooler on top of the table.

By the time we were organized it was lunch time. We decided to pack a picnic lunch and hike some of the trails that lead out from the camping area. There were several secluded clearings off the trails that very few people knew about.

As we were fixing lunch Greta said, "I've got to go in the tent for a minute and fix my chains."

"Can I help?" I asked.

"No you can't. It's a secret, but if you're good I'll tell you about it while we're hiking," she said.

"OK, but hurry up. We need to find one of my secret clearings and have some lunch. I'm starving,"

When Greta came out of the tent her two chains passed through her belly ring and disappeared straight down into the front of her shorts. "What's the big secret about tucking the chains into your shorts," I asked.

"I'll tell you while we're walking. Let's go," she said and stepped out with a spring in her step that make her ass wiggle and her tits bounce. I caught up to her a few minutes later struggling with the daypack containing our lunch, some drinks and a blanket.

After we had walked about one half mile she said, "Damn, this is so great. I never thought it would work so well. I'm not sure how much longer I can hold out."

"What the hell are you talking about. We've only walked a little way. It's about two miles to the first clearing that I know of." I was getting a little annoyed at her griping after such a short time.

"Remember the chains?" she asked. "They just reach my pussy when I put them through my belly ring and pull down on them. While I was in the tent I clipped both of them to my clit ring. Now every time my boobs bounce the chains tug on my clit ring. My pussy is dripping and if we walk much longer I'm going to cum right here in the middle of the trail. What if some other hikers come by and see me?"

"I bet you'd love that," I said as I walked up behind her. "Let's see what I can do for you." I slipped my hands around her waist and under her shirt palming her boobs. With the palms of my hands I started to bounce her boobs. First one then the other. Just a little bit and very gently. She leaned back against me loving the feelings in her pussy and nips. Then I lifted her boobs higher pulling more on the chains so her tits and clit were being stretched with each lift of a breast. She rolled her head side to side and let out a low moan.

"If you keep doing that I'm going to cum. I can already feel the pussy juices running down my thighs. I didn't wear any panties or thong so the love lube is just running out of my cunt. Oh god, I'm almost there. Keep doing it. Yes, a little faster...make them pull more," she whispered while turning her head so I could kiss her.

"WAIT, STOP. I hear something. There's someone coming along the trail. Oh, please stop before they get here."

I heard them too, but she was just about to cum. I kept bouncing her boobs as she, half-hartedly, kept telling me to stop. Just as the hikers were getting close to the bend in the trail, she went rigid. I pinched her titties hard and twisted the nipple rings. She tumbled into her first orgasm of the day. She began to squeak, trying to cum without making any noise. She began to shutter into her orgasm with the hikers almost here. She shoved her knuckles into her mouth and spun around so she was facing me and I was holding her up. Her fingers and my shoulder muffled what would have been her screaming orgasm.

As the hikers passed one of them said, "Is there a problem? Can we be of any help?"

"No," I said, "she just got hot and a little dizzy from hiking in the heat with no lunch. I'm letting her lean on me till she's ready to go on. We'll be OK."

By now Greta was almost recovered. She pressed her face into my shoulder and muttered, "Bastard," as she bit me. As the sound of the hikers faded away Greta went wild. "That was great. We almost got caught. I'd have killed you if you'd stopped. I really needed that cum. That was one of the best cums ever. The only thing that would have made it better was if you had your cock up my pussy from behind. Let's do it again after lunch...I better unhook the chains from my clit ring or we'll never get to the clearing."

"I'll do it," I said, "I don't hear anyone on the trail." I reached for her and she didn't resist. Instead she popped the snap on her shorts. I unzipped them and let them drop to the ground. Her pussy was still very swollen and wet and her clit looked like a little cock with the foreskin just beginning to pull back. She lifted one foot out of the shorts and placed it on a large rock next to the trail. Her pussy was wide open for all the little forest creatures to see. I knelt down in front of her and reached for the chain's clip rings. They were slippery from her juices and I couldn't resist a quick lick. The instant my tongue touched her clit she grabbed my hair and pressed me into her pulsing pussy. She launched into another orgasm as I tongue lashed her engorged clit. She was as hot as I had ever seen her. The chance of being caught really freaked her out.

"Oh, Brandon , stop I can't take it any more. My clit is so sensitive that if you keep licking it I'm going to pee all over you," Greta admonished pushing my mouth and tongue away from her pussy.

I backed off and said, "OK, maybe later," licking my lips.

"Really?" she purred giving me her most evil grin.

"Let's see what happens after lunch," I said, "just remember we have to drink lots of beer and water with lunch. That way we'll both have to pee before we get back to the campsite. If you wind up peeing on me I just may have to return the favor." Then I reached out and unhooked the chains from her clit ring and gave the ring a quick twist.

"No more, knock it off. Just hurry up and find the lunch clearing. Just thinking about after lunch is making my pussy swell up and start to drip," said Greta as she started down the trail at a trot. She could run now as the chains were no longer pulling on her clit and nipples.

We found the clearing, deep in the woods far off the trail, without further incidents and spread out the blanket. We unloaded the backpack and set out our lunch goodies: Rare roast beef sandwiches, BBQ chips, cold slaw, pickles, deli rice pudding, wine, beer, soda and bottled water.

"Eat up, drink up. The games are about to begin," I said as I downed a bottle of water before starting on a sandwich. "Eat lots of chips they'll make you thirsty."

Greta said, "I'm going for the beer that always makes me pee like a race horse. The chips will help make me drink a lot. But now I need some real food I'm really starved after those two pussy pulsing cums. Poor baby, you haven't even cum once yet. I hope it's building up so when you do finally erupt you'll squirt long ropes of cum all over me."

"Hurry up and finish lunch. I've got another special place for you to see. It's better that anywhere we've been before. I can't wait for you to see it," I said as I thought of what was yet to come. My cock began to twitch just thinking about it.

"I can't wait. We'll be done with lunch in a few minutes and then we can pack up and go, or is that cum?" Greta replied.

As soon as Greta was finished I took her by the hand and started toward a thick tangle of bushes and briar.

"We'll never get through that. It'll scratch us all up. I'm not going through that mess," Greta said pulling back.

"Come on. I know a way to the other side without getting a scratch. Trust me, I've been here before. You'll never believe it when you see what's on the other side," I urged, "it's going to be great. Just like The Blue Lagoon. Come on, let's go you're going to love it."

We made our way around the bushes and briars on an almost invisible path that I had found on a visit to the park earlier in the year when there were no leaves on the trees and bushes. Now it was almost completely hidden. As we emerged from the brushes we stood on the shore of a small lagoon that could not be seen from anywhere in the park. Only passing boats could see it through a narrow inlet. No hikers would ever discover us here in our hidden secret place.

The water was clear and there was a sandy beach that was about 50 feet long. We spread our blanket and put our shoes and backpack on the corners to keep it in place.

"Let's go swimming," Greta said, "last one in is a donkeys dick." She dropped her shorts, pulled her T-shirt off and headed for the water. Before I could catch her she dove into the water and swam to the middle of the lagoon where she stood in water that just covered her boobs.

I stripped of my clothes and followed her in. I swam under water till I was behind her and then surfaced sliding my hands up the front of her legs and belly till I was holding her tits. My hardening cock came up between her legs against her pussy as I stood up behind her.

"That's nice. Diddle my titties and pull the rings. Clip the chains together behind my neck so they're out of the way. I don't want them to get caught on something and hurt my nipples," Greta said while holding my hands to her breasts.

I took the chains and crossed them over her chest then around her neck and back to the front where I clipped them together under her chin. This was a great look that I'll have to ask her to repeat on some of our future dates. The clipped chains looked like an ordinary gold neck chain not a couple if tit leashes.

"That's better," said Greta, "but now I've got to pee bad. We drank a lot of water and beer with lunch. Did you mean it when you said 'maybe later' when I said I might pee on you?"

"I did, if I can do it to you too," I answered. "Let's go into shallow water and see what we can work out. I'll kneel in the water and you stand behind me and pee on my back."

"That sounds like a plan," said Greta moving behind me as I knelt on the sandy bottom. I felt her smooth shaved pussy rubbing my back as her boobs rested on either side of me head. She slid her mound up and down my back and softly moaned.

"Can I start now?" she asked, "I'm ready and I've got a full bladder. I'm going to pee for a long time before I'm empty."

"Pee when ready," I said, "let the shower begin."

I felt a warm stream start flowing over my back as Greta relaxed her muscles and began to pee. "Oh god, it feels so good to pee with my cunt pressed on your back. I'm going to stand up straight so my pee goes up your back till I'm peeing on your neck. Then I'm going to sit on your shoulders. What do you think of that?" Greta whispered.

"You'll run dry before you can do all that," I said.

She began standing up and then put her legs over my shoulders releasing a slow stream of pee on my back and neck. Once she was sitting with a leg on each side of my neck she stopped the warm flow. "What's wrong?" I asked, "run dry already."

"I can't pee with your neck pressing against my pussy. It's blocking my pee hole. I've got enough left to drown you wise ass. I've only peed a little bit so far," Greta said as she squirmed her cunt against my neck.

I reached back and swung her around so her legs were still over my shoulders but she was facing me with her pussy just below my chin. She leaned back and locked her ankles behind my head and grinned at me wantonly as I held her with my hands behind her back. As she held onto my arms to steady herself I felt her relax. My neck was showered with her warm piss. She leaned back more tilting her hips and the golden stream moved up over my chin, mouth and entire face. As the stream continued moving upward I quickly closed my eyes. Her pee smelled like a mixture of the roast beef and beer that we had for lunch. My cock was standing tall as I stuck out my tongue to taste her offering. There was an acrid bite to the liquid that made it unappetizing but the whole scene was so erotic that I thought I might blow my load into the lagoon as she flooded my face. Finally the flow stopped. "Did the well run dry?" I asked.

12