The Shadow That Binds Ch. 03

Story Info
More mystery.
1.2k words
4.66
10.1k
2
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked out and stood to face Claire and James. I said, "Well, well look what the wolf dragged up!"

Claire glared at me.

James asked, "So what brings you out here?"

"Yeah, like I'm going to tell you!" I said.

"Fine, have it your way! Now, we can do this the easy way or the hard way: your choice." James said.

"I think we'll do this the hard way." I said.

Claire stood forward she raised her hands and the ground around me started to tremble underneath me. I jumped to the side just in time as she moved the ground and threw it towards me. I moved it out of the way with a wave of my hand.

I looked at her; "Is that it?" I asked her.

She said, "No, I'm just getting started; you little witch!"

I lifted Claire and James up in the air and threw them as far away from me as I could. I didn't care of they lived or not. I just ran north I wasn't sure of where I was going but I needed to find Alana's grave.

Using our bond I asked, "Damien, where was Alana buried?"

Damien responded, "In an ancient burial ground north of the village why do you ask?"

"I just need to find it is all I'll tell you since you won't tell me how you became a vampire."

"I can't tell you because I don't honestly know okay?" He said the last bit with some spite.

"Damien I didn't mean to offend you. I just need to know!"

"It's okay. It just it annoys me when people ask me and I don't know. Anyway, how is the baby?"

I said , "The baby's fine kicking lumps out of my kidneys though." I could hear him laugh at that.

"Well, I can't wait to hold her when she's born."

"What makes you think it will be a girl?" I asked him as I continued to run north.

"Simple; every person that has ever been born from Alana's line has been female, so I'm convinced that you're carrying a girl."

"Well, we will see. There is a chance it could be a boy you know." I said.

"It's unlikely though." he said.

"Anyway how are things at the castle?"

"Going well! We're preparing for battle. We have to teach some people to use a sword but it's going well. Tell me, are you somewhere where you can lie down?" he asked me.

"Why?" I asked, thoroughly confused.

"Simple! It's been a while since we've been together and I'm very lonely." he said.

I could here the mischief in his voice. I saw a cave up in front of me. "Hold on there's a cave ahead, I'll go in there."

"Okay, I'm just getting into our room." he said.

I went to the back of the cave. The floor was cold so I lay my cloak down and laid down on top of it. "Okay, I'm lying down."

"Okay, close your eyes and just follow everything I say okay?" he said. "okay Damien but I can't see how you're going to do this."

"Simple! Just close your eyes and just go with it. Okay?"

I agreed and then I felt him enter my mind but it was different this time. It felt like he was running his hand down my body giving the bump a little rub as well.

"Wow, she's getting big!" he said in my mind. He kissed me as he ran his hands down my body stopping where my legs meet. "You'll need to take your clothes off for me. I can only give you the sensations I can't actually touch you."

I nodded and slipped out of my clothes and laid back down. I could feel him running his hands over my body kissing me on the lips I tired to kiss back but I wasn't sure if he could feel me but when he kissed me I knew he could! He slid his hands down my body I could feel him gently enter me. I moaned. This was a most unusual feeling. I couldn't actually feel him but the sensations he was giving me were as if he was making love to me. I screamed and convulsed in the bliss of my orgasm. I could feel Damien climax as well.

"I wish you were with me." I said through our bond.

"Me too! I miss you and I want you back here for the birth!" he said.

"I hope this is all over by then" I said. I stood and got dressed. My legs were shaking from my orgasm.

"How long do you think you will be?" Damien asked.

"I don't know. Get your brother and the army ready to fight. I think there will be a war over this."

"Okay, I will get everyone ready to fight." Damien said.

I felt him leave my mind. I headed north. I found nothing for at least three days. Hunting for food was getting more and more difficult by the day as the baby was getting bigger. On the fourth night I came across a large gate. It was locked. I looked at it and make the sharp movement with my hands and the gate blasted open. It had started to get cold and snow had started to fall gently. I walked past the gates. There were rows upon rows of headstones. At the very back of the graveyard there was a small circle of stones with a headstone in the middle. I went over to it.

It read:

"Here lies her royal highness Alana gone but never forgotten

31st of October 1659 - 12th of November 1679"

I looked at her gravestone she was only twenty when she was killed. As I placed my hand on the gravestone I felt a rush of air. I could see Damien and Leo standing near the stone circle.

Damien shouted, "Claire, enough! Leave her alone!"

I looked and Claire was now in the circle! Claire was throwing some sort of white energy at Alana. Both Damien and Leo were shouting at her.

"No! She will pay for what she has done!" Claire shouted.

Alana begged her, "Claire please. I.. I'm your sister."

Claire threw her hands up and produced a shield that the men couldn't get through. Claire then conjured some sort of black energy.

Before Claire delivered the final blow, Alana looked directly at me and shouted over to me "There is an other sister find her!" I could hear the men screaming just before I felt a rush of air.

When I looked up Alana's ghost was looking at me.

"What do you mean there's an other sister?" I asked.

"There were three of us; Claire, Jessica, and myself."

I felt my heart stop. "Jessica?" I asked.

"Yes, do you know where to find her?" Alana asked.

I nodded. "But what can she do?" I asked.

"She alone knows everything. She knows how John and Thomas became who they are and how to defeat Claire. Jessica is my older sister." she said.

"Are you sure she knows?" I asked.

Alana nodded. "She is the one you seek!" she said as she disappeared in a puff of sliver.

I thought for a few minutes. It was dangerous but I had to go back, I had no choice! I had to go back to where it all started.