The Shadowed Man

Story Info
Jules, a lonely, young CPA is followed home from work.
1.3k words
3.95
8.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Heatha
Heatha
1 Followers

Jules, a single, lonely, newly licensed CPA for a new law firm, works long hours, late nights, which leaves no time for a social life that she should be having. After one, long, hard day at the office, she takes her time walking from the subway station to her apartment, trying to take in what she can, for what its worth, of the outside world before she turns in for the night. Suddenly she hears a slow, steady step behind her and quickly turned and looked for her safety. She saw a man, well more of a silhouette of a man; tall, broad shouldered, youthful, yet shadowed. She was a bit startled and concerned at first but then she gained a sense of security. There was something about being followed that awakened her senses and voided many of those lonely feelings that she had been experiencing up to this point of discovery. She did not address the man, he did not address or approach her, he just followed.

After several nights of her being accompanied by this shadowed stranger, she started to feel a bit more open, liberated, and attractive. One evening, after an extremely taxing day at the office, Jules decides that she is going to push the envelope a bit further. She was feeling confident and a bit ballsy. She was going to make a move that could either open a whole new "side" to her or could possibly kill her. But she was not worried of the latter. Jules catches her train, steps off at her stop, and walks up the subway stairs to the street surface, without looking, and heads for her apartment three blocks down. She hears the footsteps again, she's nervous, but anticipating seeing how far this stranger will go with her.

Jules walks up her building's front stoop, picks up an abandoned newspaper and kicks it in between the door and frame to leave the door open. She then steps into the elevator, alone, and pushes the button to her floor, still hoping that the stranger will take notice to her discreet, yet forward invitation. She walks to her apartment, swinging her keys in between her delicate ring and middle fingers and unlocks her front door and walks in. She hovers in her foyer to listen to the elevator chime at each floor, making sure he found her apartment. She hears the elevator getting closer and she quickly rummages through her mail and items by the door to find something to prop it open for him. She shoves a phone book in front of the door and hears the elevator open, then his footsteps, she has an urge to open the door and just look, but didn't want to startle or scare off her wanted stalker. The footsteps stop at what seemed just a few feet from Jules' front door. She then regains composure and starts to saunter towards her bedroom, leaving very little light to be seen to accommodate her shadowed friend.

Leaving a trail of clothing peeled from her tired , yet supple & "untouched" body, she floats to her bedroom, and then to the bathroom, turning the shower on. She brushes her hair, checks the temperature of the water, and then lights a large candle to sit on her shower window ledge, only to emphasize the curves and sultry features of her warm, relaxed, and willing body. She hears the front door shut and manages to remain calm and relaxed, she hears his footsteps through her bedroom and then quickly and quietly pulls the shower curtain back to leave just enough peeping room, just in case he's feeling as forward as she is. Something about this shadowed man really intrigued her. She really wasn't concerned about his looks, or frankly to see his face, but only to be closer to him and feel his warm hands on her body.

As she douses her body with the silky suds and throws her head back to wet her hair, she faintly sees a shadow in the doorway. He was not moving, speaking, or even breathing loudly. Just standing patiently and admiring the "show" that she was providing for him. As Jules turns off the water, he hears the squeaking of her shower knobs and then retreats to a chair in her room that sits in a dark corner. Jules knows exactly where he is and what she's willing to do, and no matter how dry she tries to make herself, she keeps getting wetter. Her muscles in her warm wet pussy begin to pulsate and throb. She blows the candle out in her shower, walks into her bedroom with her towel draped in front of her. Beads of warm water roll down her back from her long wet hair. She pulls back her bedding and then slithers into bed. She can see the man sitting in the chair but nothing else. She takes the towel that is intertwined with her nude body, between her legs, and pulls it through, just slowly enough to add pressure to her clit and to stimulate the rolling of her hips. The towel is now on the floor by the man's feet. She slides her hands between her breasts trailing her fingertips down her stomach and into the creases of where her thighs meet her torso. As she begins to tease herself, she sees him move, but only to pick up her wet towel at his feet and bring it up to his face. She heard him breathe, but not normally, only to take in her scent from the towel. She was extremely turned on by all of this and begins to place her fingers between her warm wet lips, yearning for the penetration of something hot and hard. Something that would fill her, something that would reach every spot in her wet pussy to make her do nothing but clench and pulsate more. The anticipation is killing her, she starts to reach for the lamp and then he speaks.

STOP, don't bother, I'll come to you, and then you can see all you want.

The man then removes his clothing, leaving his boxer briefs and chain that sits nicely around his neck, on and crawls from the foot of the bed, hovering over her warm trembling body, gently moving closer to her face. She can feel the heat from his body radiating off of hers, which was enough to send her over the edge and orgasm, but she didn't, she wanted all of this to last longer. Her wetness begins to seep from her pussy and then down the side of her leg. He notices. She still can't see his face, but at this point, who cares? She guides his hand down her stomach, down to her cum that has rolled down her leg. Jules then covers his fingers in her tastes, draws that hand back up to her face, closes her eyes and then takes his fingers, with her taste, in her mouth. He moans and breathes heavier as she wraps her lips around his finger, adding pressure with her tongue and tasting every bit of herself. He begins to suck and tweak her erect nipples, sliding the sides of his face all over her abdomen, his lips tumbling behind, gently making his way down to her wet hot pussy. This is the best oral that she has ever received and seems endless. She grabs his head, forcefully pulling him in closer to her, grabs his hard cock and guides it into her throbbing wet flesh. Clenching, pulsating, cumming more and more, they both get into the sexual rhythmic movements, rolling, thrusting, and going deeper and deeper. Their breathing becomes heavier and almost synchronized. After two hours of foreplay, fucking, and sensual bonding, Jules pulls his head close to hers and whispers...

"Thank you for following me."

The Shadowed Man says nothing, but then his lips scale the side of her face, down the nape of her neck and the rest of her body, only to leave her in this unavoidable trance, this rest. She fades to sleep and he quietly leaves. No name, No note, No trace.

Jules awakes the next morning feeling rejuvenated and alone. Strange mixture of sorts but knows he's not gone far. With every walk home she listens...

Heatha
Heatha
1 Followers