The Sheik & the Slave Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shook her head once. “Please – “ She dreaded this. She wanted him. She ached to have him here between her legs. She wanted to feel his cock stretching and filling her. She wanted to feel her hymen break and have him claim her as his. She wanted to see the blood stain his cock and his sheets knowing that she was his forever.

He pulled the hem of the dress further up to her calves.

“Princess, tell me. I want to know.”

“I truly don’t know. I-I think he was a friend of my father’s but I swear to you I don’t know his name. But he knows me.” She admitted.

“Indeed? Truly?” He pulled the dress up further – up past her knees and to her slim thighs. Her legs were slightly apart as he knelt before her. His cock bounced at the thought of her pussy. But he kept to the business at hand. He had to know about this foreign man.

“I swear. We spoke only briefly. Nothing happened.” Kat cringed as her juices slid out of her – clinging to the small hairs of her pussy. Her tight pussy was ready for the taste of his cock.

“Alright, Princess.” He nodded. His hands rested on her slim thighs and his eyes fell down to her legs spread slightly – her pussy glistened and was ready for his taking.

She saw him. She knew he had seen her wet, juicy pussy. “No.” She shook her head.

He smiled. He had to have her. Tonight. He would seduce her. “I only want a kiss. That’s all.” He grinned.

“No. You’re a master seducer. You play at words. Please.” She shook her head.

His eyes wandered over her mouth and his hand pressed her thighs apart. His finger delved into her tightness. He squeezed his eyes shut. She was so very tight and wet and her walls rippled around his finger holding it tight.

“Your mouth, Princess. Give me your mouth.” Mohammed watched as she tried to shake her head and then he pressed her back covering her body with his.

His mouth took hers and his tongue probed her mouth deeper and deeper. As his tongue probed her mouth his finger sank into her tightness. He could feel her hymen and knew she would be his.

Kat’s head spun. She couldn’t concentrate and could only feel. He was the devil. She knew it.

“Spread your thighs, Princess. For me.” He whispered into her ear and she trembled. His words so sinful and delicious at the same time.

She let them spread apart as he eased himself between them. She was slim and feminine and he felt powerful and in control. Her hands were shaking as she brought her hands into his thick hair.

His cock bounced and lengthened and he thought of her tight walls around him. He moved her body against his and she fit into him perfectly. He could feel her moving into him.

Kat arched into him again and again and moaned into his mouth.

Mohammed stopped her hips from moving and settled her.

“Tell me no, Princess. I’ll not have you crying rape tomorrow. Tell me now and this ends.”

She shook her head almost violently. “No, please. I beg you – don’t stop. I have to feel you inside me. I want to be yours.” She didn’t care about tomorrow or anything but tonight. She needed him. She knew she would have regrets and pain but that was secondary. The wine flowed into her veins and her inhibitions left her. She wanted this proud man and nothing else mattered. She eased him to her.

He undressed quickly and she lifted up her dress. She was in too great a need and so was he.

His hips were slim but masculine as she spread her legs for him.

“Katharine.” He breathed into her hair and she arched into him.

“Please, Mohammed. More.” He had never heard his name on the lips of a woman in the midst of sex and it was his undoing.

He pulled back and thrust into her hot little core. He broke her hymen and she cried out once but he soothed her with kisses. Her nails raked his back again and again as he knew they would. Her marks would claim him as her lover just as her blood would stain his cock. They moved together and his hand grabbed her bottom pulling her into him harder and with force.

“Oh god.” She cried as the climax built and Mohammed could feel his cream building.

He pushed into her watching her body jerk up and down with his cock inside her. The tightness and the warmth were too much and he spilled his cream into her womb – empting his seed again and again until he was complete.

He watched as Kat gasped as he filled her and then rolled her on top of him. His arms brought her to him and he covered their bodies with a thick blanket. Her golden hair fanned about them and he smiled as she sank into sleep.

Mohammed knew the next Sheik of Arabia was inside her belly even as they lay falling asleep.

Yasmeen had watched the two fuck like disgusting street urchins from the small window. She had watched her husband’s eyes as he made love to the little whore and the whore’s response. He had watched her husband spill his seed inside her as he had never done before. All of the whores were fed special foods to ensure no seed survived – but not the pale whore. Her husband’s seed was sure to grow and mature with the young beauty. She couldn’t allow a foreign whore to have the next Sheik.

She knew from the servant’s gossip that one particular visitor tonight seemed to know the white whore. Yasmeen turned on her heel. Perhaps she could get a message to him to take her away. If not, she would have the slut kidnapped and sold. Preferably an ugly pirate who would give her to his men to rape. She smiled happily. The whore’s days were numbered. She would be gone by the end of the week – Yasmeen swore on Allah’s name.

12