The Sheik & the Slave Ch. 06

Story Info
One magical night, then torn apart.
3.5k words
4.68
66.4k
21

Part 6 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat awoke with a headache that pounded against her temples. She had never drunk alcohol at home and the wine she had consumed the evening before had been sweet – masking its alcohol taste. It had tasted more like sweet juice and she had been deceived by the flavor.

She looked over to her right. The Sheik slept soundly with one masculine leg draped over hers. His position was one of arrogance and possession. His one arm was thrown behind her head and most of her silken hair was caught underneath it.

She felt tired despite the fact that she had slept most of the night. Her legs felt heavy and she felt sore between them. It wasn't an unpleasant feeling just one she wasn't used to.

She thought of the night again and again in her mind and was suddenly ashamed. She had given herself to him with abandon and lust and now she was embarrassed. He was a sheik with a wife and many concubines and now that she had given him her virginity there was nothing left to hold onto.

Her virgin's blood should have been reserved for her husband and now she was used goods. Yasmeen was right. She would be used again and again and over and over until he had tired of her – and then he would sell her to someone else. She would become nothing to him.

Damn! She thought bitterly. Alcohol should be outlawed! She never would have given into him without the alcohol – no matter that she wanted him. It was wrong.

She began to ease away from him. She untangled her legs from his and her hair from underneath his arm. She turned back to look at him sleeping soundly. His face looked younger in sleep and she gazed at the planes of his face. His cheekbones and bronze skin and the goatee that had tickled her the night before in places no man had ever touched. She blushed and dressed quickly before he awoke.

* * *

Bashasha watched beneath hooded eyes as the young girl entered the harem. Most of the women had gone to spend the night with the foreign men. Only two had remained due to illness. She watched the young girl walk slowly into the room. Half afraid of the room and half enjoying some sort of familiarity – Kat made her way to her small sleeping pallet.

Bashasha watched the young girl's legs scissor as she walked and sighed. She was flushed pink and her manner was different. She had been with the sheik. Bashasha recognized well the signs of sexual conquest and possession. She thought the young girl would never give in to him. But according to the servants last night – Lady Kat had been drinking heavily and eating little.

She knew the young girl would be tired and Bashasha was determined to have her work as little as possible today unless she was specifically asked for.

* * *

Mohammed awoke smiling. His little princess had been a delight as he knew she would be. Her surrender had been all the sweeter for he knew she had wanted it too. She had been tight and pleasing and he had enjoyed the fact that he had been the first man to touch and claim her.

Her body had arched to meet his and he had pleased them both. He rolled over and was surprised to find her gone. Was she bathing? He knew not – but he was deeply disappointed to not have woken up with her in his arms. It set his mood already. It irritated him. Her only job or place now – was to please him and to bear his children. He would accept nothing less.

* * *

Kat tried to sleep in her small place in the harem but her dreams were filled with him – just as he had filled her the night before. She was deeply ashamed and knew that she had acted wrongly. She never should have slept with him. She was strongly attracted to him for he was a handsome man – but that did not make it right.

She tossed and turned thinking of the Englishman that was so near to her under the Sheik's roof. She must find a way of contacting him. He was her only hope now.

* * *

It was late afternoon when Bashasha was informed that the Sheik was asking for his bather. For the first time since she had ever known him – Bashasha wanted to defy him but knew she wouldn't. She summoned the young girl before her and told her she was wanted by the Sheik.

Lady Kat looked away from the older woman as tears formed in her eyes. She didn't want to see him. She knew she was weak – so very very weak and he was too strong. Her body became a traitorous, slut thing when around him. She hated it. When she watched his dark, liquid eyes stare at her she would blush. When his eyes traveled down the length of her – and he would – she would feel her juices begin and fall upon her upper thighs. Her breasts would grow warm and her nipples would tighten as she imagined his hard cock inside her and a blush spread across her cheekbones – she had to deny him.

* * *

Kat dressed in her attire. The cool, silken pants that revealed more than concealed – her blouse that pressed her breasts up and out into his view and molded them perfectly and her bracelets and anklets that proclaimed her as slave.

She entered into the Sheik's private bathing room. No one was around but she grimaced in anger and fright. The room was lowly lit with candles everywhere and incense burned in the room. She felt her head spin as she realized this room had been set for seduction not a mid-day bathing.

* * *

Mohammed was speaking to his councilman as he entered the bathhouse. He watched with amusement as Daleel, his trusted adviser, turned to stare at Kat. Daleel's eyes darkened with lust and wanting as he took in Kat's lovely form.

"That is all, Daleel." He spoke lowly but with no anger. He knew he could not stop men from looking at and wanting her. She was so very beautiful.

"Allah, be praised." Daleel spoke and bowed before Mohammed casting one last glance at the young woman.

Mohammed walked stealthily toward her divesting himself of his robes and clothes until he was naked sinking into the bath.

Kat tried to look away but found she was drawn to him. His body was muscular and firm and his skin so bronzed – he was lovely to look at.

"Why did you leave this morning?" Mohammed winced even as he spoke. He had never cared what happened to his women after they had been fucked. As long as they were fed and safe it had never mattered.

"I have other duties." Kat responded as she stepped gingerly into the bath.

"You're only duty is to me!" He told her harshly, grabbing her by the arm and pulling her fully into the water before him.

"Let me go!" Kat told him struggling in his arms and the water sluiced between them until the slickness of his naked chest caused her to slip into him.

His fingers wound into her long golden hair as he held her head still. "You're only duty is to me. When I call you – you come. Whether I call you to bath me – to read to me – to lie beneath me – you will come."

"I am not one of your whores!" She cried in desperation. Yasmeen was right! She would be used and used until she was old or dried up and then thrown away.

Mohammed struggled with his emotions. She was so proud and lovely – but he couldn't let her see all the control she held over him. He could not afford to show her any weakness.

"You are my slave. By law in this land. If I tell you to bath me – then you will do so. If I summon you every single night to my bed – you will come. I will have you as you were last night. In my arms – pliant and warm and with your tight pussy surrounding my cock." His last words were coarse and raw and meant to offend her.

"Then you will rape me every night because I will never come to you. I will come because you order it – but I will never come willingly." Her blue eyes glistened in the low light. And his hands weaved out of her hair.

"Rape?" He almost smiled but didn't. His warm, large hands slid down her slim arms as her breath quickened. He unbuttoned her blouse/corset and his fingers flicked across her tightened nipple.

"Rape?" He mused again and smiled this time. He bent to kiss her soft mouth but she turned away from him. His mouth touched her fragile neck and bit lightly. She gasped aloud in the small room and he pulled her slim body tightly to his.

His cock ached to be inside her as he had been last night. The tight pussy had held him and rippled around him and he had dreamed of it again.

"You don't know the meaning of rape. You just don't want to admit that you need this, Princess. That already you cream for me...wanting me." He breathed into her ear as she closed her eyes. Damn him! Why was he doing this? Shaming her? Her blouse had fallen into the water and he crudely pulled her pants down and spun her around to hold onto the side of the small pool as he bent her over.

"Tell me you want this, Princess." He growled to her as his cock pressed into her ass. Her small globes met his cock and protected her entrance. He would never take her in the ass – not yet. But he noticed with satisfaction that she moved to allow him to fuck her. And this time he was going to fuck her hard. She wanted to act the virginal girl even now – now as she creamed and yearned for the fuck.

Kat shook her head as he told her to answer him. But her pussy was wet already. Too wet. And she needed his cock inside her. She couldn't take much more. She couldn't deny in her heart that she wanted his cock. Her small nails scraped into the marble tiles as she held onto them.

He stroked her small twin globes and noticed she trembled like an Arabian mare before the taking.

"Little Falcon." He breathed into her ear as he leaned over her bent body.

He spread her ass cheeks apart and fondled the small tiny button that had never been breached.

"No!" She shook her head vigorously. It was wanton! It was evil, Kat thought as he inserted one small finger into her little button.

His other hand manipulated her pussy and found it wet and dripping as he knew it would be. He took his cock in his one hand and guided it to her entrance.

"Please." Kat murmured as his cock rammed into her tight pussy.

It was so delicious, Mohammed thought. He hadn't had a virgin in some time and it was delicious. He used her breasts to anchor her to him as he pounded in and out of her. His hands moved down the length of her body and he grabbed onto her hips. The slapping of her ass against his hips echoed in the room as the water sloshed inside the small pool.

He could hear her delicate cries of passion as he pounded her. He knew she wanted this. She needed this just as most people need sex. He could feel her trembling and reach her peak as his cream erupted inside her splashing the inside walls of her small vagina.

He pulled out of her and watched her turn around and grab her blouse and cover her breasts.

"Is that all, sir?" Kat asked, adopting a servile attitude.

Mohammed gritted his teeth and watched as she lowered her eyes and adopted a proper servant's attitude.

"Which are you more ashamed about, Princess? The fact that I forced you – or the fact that you liked it?"

He watched as her eyes flashed up to meet his. Here was his little Falcon.

"Whether I liked it or not doesn't matter. I'm your whore now."

Mohammed was irritated now. "You are not my whore."

"Summon me tonight with one of the other girls. Initiate me into group sex. I have heard of them. Or better yet – I'll bathe now and you can send me to pleasure one of the foreign men. I'm sure they would enjoy me." Her eyes were flat now. She had enjoyed the sex. More than she cared to admit, but what was she to receive in return? A bastard child? A house where she was pointed at and stared at? What?

Mohammed grabbed her shoulders. "Stop it! I will share you with no one!" He yelled inside the room.

Kat tried to pull away from him. "Send me to do other work in your palace for I swear before god I will not lie with you again!" Her eyes flashed blue fire. "If you take me again – I will kill myself." She looked into his eyes and he knew she spoke the truth.

"So be it." He told her pushing her away from him even as she felt his seed slide down her legs.

He struggled with his emotions just as she did with hers. He knew he could not hold her this way.

"Since laying with me is such a disgusting chore than you may go back to being the harem bather. You may ready and bath the women to come to me."

Kat almost disagreed with him until she saw his face. It was set and stony and she realized she was pushing him too far.

She set her jaw and watched his face. He was so beautiful and she loved him a little already but not so that she could become nothing to him. That she could not face.

"I will notify Bashasha."

Kat nodded.

"And you will stay here in the palace as a worker – no longer a slave."

Kat met his eyes in surprise but he had already turned away and left.

* * *

Kat entered the harem to be met by Bashasha.

"What ails you, little one?" She asked Kat. But Kat had already turned away to lie upon her pillows and blankets in the corner.

She cried quietly so no one would hear her. She had given her heart away to a man who could never love her and her body and virginity would forever stain him. She was a fool.

* * *

Harem activity resumed to normal. The foreigners continued to be around and pleasured and the women worked. Kat was surprised that as the weeks went on the Sheik only ever requested Farasha. The other women were occupied with the foreign men and didn't notice but Kat did.

"Bashasha, why has the Sheik not requested any of the other women?" Kat asked one day as they folded silk blankets together.

Bashasha rolled her eyes at the young girl.

"Bashasha?" She repeated.

"You are a silly girl." Came the reply.

"Why?" Kat asked confused.

"You know why, little one."

"I truly don't." Kat asked as she handed a vibrant orange silk blanket to the eunuch as he walked away.

"Farasha is the only women in the harem who enjoys anal sex."

"Anal?"

"Sex up the bottom."

"Oh." Kat answered turning pink. "So?"

"Well, I assume that because the Sheik cannot have the woman he wants above all else – no one else will do. So sex with Farasha will suffice."

Kat turned her large eyes to Bashasha and then turned away. "I see." But her heart thudded unnaturally as she thought of the Sheik keeping himself from all else – because he could not have her.

Kat has resumed her Harem duties as a worker. She helped Bashasha with small details such as counting blankets, sorting towels and re-filling oils. Bashasha had not seemed surprised at Kat's return to her duties and said nothing. Kat enjoyed her role as bather especially since she seemed to be more of a massager and confidant then bather. She began to learn small bits of Arabic and Bashasha schooled her in the long afternoons and nights when their work was complete.

Kat especially loved her time alone. She loved walking in the small garden that connected to the Harem. It was filled with palm trees and lush plants and two small fountains. She had bound up her hair as the sun beat down upon the white buildings and walked quietly.

She was alone at this time of the day – the afternoon – when most of the household took a small nap. She was walking around the corner when she heard a small twig snap.

"Hello?" She rounded the corner and almost crashed into the Sheik.

"Princess." He spoke quietly and stood with a book in his hand.

"I didn't mean to disturb you." She told him and her eyes watched him lay the book across the bench and stand before her.

"You do disturb." He spoke to her and his eyes wandered over the length of her. He had seen her from afar but had kept his distance. When she was close like this – and when he was alone with her – he wanted nothing more than to touch her and make love to her. He wanted to see her underneath him – taking his cock inside her body and cumming hard upon it.

His fingers brushed across her collarbones and touched her neck. He couldn't stop.

"Are you unwell?" She asked him as her heartbeat sped faster at his touch. Why did he have to touch her? She could stand anything but his warmth upon her body. His fingers were like magic warming her at his touch.

"Yes." He said as his fingers threaded into her hair finding her tortoise combs and pulling them out.

"Don't." She shook her head but his fingers tangled into her hair.

He stood directly before her as his mouth and nose breathed in the Patchouli sent of her silken tresses.

"Why Patchouli?" He asked as his hands moved over her shoulders.

"Because –" She couldn't finish. She couldn't tell him.

"Because?" He asked, his mouth touching her neck and his hand sliding down to her breasts.

"Because you like it." She said so quietly he barely heard her.

His mouth captured hers and his tongue delved into it again and again. She could feel his goatee rub against her soft skin and she thrilled at it. His hands moved down to her bottom to cup it and pull it into his hardened cock. He could feel his cock bounce at the closeness of her tight pussy. Kat could only feel as his hands wandered the length of her body and she became the woman he wanted. A soft, pliant woman who only wanted his lovemaking. She was lost until he suddenly pushed her away from him.

She stared up at his handsome, bronzed face and he looked back at her.

"Keep your distance, Princess. Lest you get raped again." She saw him clench his jaw and she turned and left him.

Mohammed, Sheik of Arabia, stood in his small private garden holding onto his thoughts of the slim young woman and holding in his hand her two small combs.

* * *

Kat's thoughts whirled around her. She had to leave this place. She was losing her sanity. Given half the chance she would have begged the sheik to take her in the garden not caring who had been watching. She was mad! She was losing her mind in this small palace where no one knew she existed.

Worse than her mind, she was giving into her lustful wants and desires with no promises of tomorrow. She wanted him and nothing else seemed to matter. Why had she given in to him? Why? Other men had wanted her in England and she had never caved – why now?

She knew it was him. He was powerful and sensual and he looked at her as no other man had. It was a look that would consume and burn.

She stumbled into the harem not sure of her thoughts. It was so dark inside. Even with the low candles – it was too dark. The last thing she remembered was something hitting her head as she fell to the floor.

Yasmeen smiled as she tossed aside the large object she had used to attack the girl.

"Little whore. You made too many enemies." She watched as the two men bundled up the girl to take her away.