The Shinobi Files Ch. 01

Story Info
Silent, Deadly, and Skilled in more ways than one!
1.6k words
4.44
12.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Authors Note: Of course everyone in this series is over 18)

*

Most people don't know that the Japanese government still employs shinobi. This is because most people who discover the existence of modern day shinobi only do so at the closing moments of their lives, usually just before a sharpened implement pierces the brain and blackness takes them forever. Besides, who would believe them? Ninjas for hire that work as specially trained covert operatives are the stuff of Hollywood legends, not everyday geopolitical espionage.

Mei Lynn Kanzashi always found the dichotomy of being shinobi in an internet society laughable. A person trained to use their entire body as a stealth weapon shouldn't exist in a world of unmanned flying drones and infrared security satellites. Yet exist she did, and she was very good at her job. Her job which currently had her hanging upside down from a thin but strong nylon rope on the side of a skyscraper, regulating her breathing, and sliding the business end of a very thin metal rod through an equally thin hole she had just cut in the glass window she was facing.

Mei checked her watch (which she was wearing backwards so the face was against the inside of her right wrist) again, Eighteen seconds. She forced herself to relax, using her left hand to bring the other end of the rod close to her mouth, she stopped and concentrated on her breathing. Mei retreated into the safe room in her mind, the small white room with nothing but a metronome, tick-ticking away. She timed her breathing as she had been trained, two beats in, hold for two more, then two beats out. Her body loosened and she became almost motionless, her lips not quite touching the miniature blowgun (no sense in getting moisture into the barrel and fouling up her aim). She had to be perfect or she would miss, and Mei Lynn Kanzashi never missed.

As she hung there, the cool salty air blowing gently across her shoulder blades, her black shrouded form almost invisible in the waning moonlight, she listened for footsteps. Exactly Fourteen seconds after she checked her watch, the small, noise-canceling ear-bud in her left ear alerted her to the sound of footsteps. Three men, walking close enough to chat but far enough to provide cover in a fight, were approaching the kill zone. She watched a sliver of lighted hallway through the window of the dark, empty break room as she inhaled for two beats. At Sixteen seconds a large man with an imposing looking rifle on a strap around his shoulder walked into view, without breaking stride he quickly scanned the break room for movement but didn't catch the motionless form of Mei at the dark window. At Seventeen seconds, a small, nervous looking man with a leather briefcase stepped into view and Mei moved the blowgun to her lips. At Eighteen seconds, just as the third man (almost a carbon copy of the first man, with an equally imposing gun) stepped into view, Mei forcefully exhaled her held breath through the blowgun.

The first inkling of danger the nervous man felt was a tiny prick on the side of his neck, he slapped instinctively at it but came away with nothing. The tiny curare dart was less than a millimeter long and designed to dissolve on contact with its target, and the dart was fast. By the time his brain had registered the prick and sent the signal to his arm for the slap, the dart had already pumped the deadly poison into his muscle fiber, where it quickly went to work. By the time his hand made contact with his neck, there was nothing left of the dart but a sticky residue, and the poison had found its way into his bloodstream. The man was as good as dead, but he didn't know it yet.

Mei knew she had fired true as soon as the shot was off, she didn't need to see the target react to confirm it, but she waited for the reaction anyway, no reason to get sloppy. She clicked her heels together, depressing the button on the small winch strapped to her left ankle. The winch began reeling the thin, nylon cord back in, pulling Mei up the side of the building with it. When she reached the window she had started this from, two floors above the by now convulsing nervous man, she clicked her heels again and came to a stop. She deftly climbed into the building and stretched to get her circulation in rhythm again. Pressing the button on her other heel with one outstretched finger sent a signal that made the anchor point for her nylon cord decouple itself from the wall several feet above the window. She caught the falling anchor with her other hand and let the winch pull the rest of the line in, silently.

Mei finished stowing her gear in the small black backpack she had left near her exit window. Then she donned the backpack and stepped into a crouch on the still open sill. She let herself fall forward into a dive, flashing past the window she had been so close to several moments ago, smiling with satisfaction at the downed man and the panicked scene that she briefly glimpsed. Once she was out of sight below the window she pulled the small ripcord and the specially designed parachute unfolded from her back. She expertly guided herself away from the skyscraper and towards the water, several hundred feet below.

Three minutes later, when the on site nurse arrived at the scene of the convulsing man, Mei Lynn Kanzashi was already coming in for a silent landing on the rooftop of her hotel, three blocks west of the skyscraper. Five minutes after that, she was walking down the hallway in her hotel, wearing nothing but a hotel bathrobe and carrying a gym bag with her gear in it over her right shoulder. Nobody paid her a second glance as she walked calmly to her room and stepped inside.

Mei Lynn dropped her gym bag on the king sized mattress of her small room and stood in front of the full body mirror. She was Five-Nine, fit and well toned. She had inherited her American mothers striking green eyes, pale skin, and large, full, firm breasts. She had inherited her Japanese fathers raven black hair, a slight squint that was more pronounced when she smiled, and his last name and citizenship rights. She took herself in at a glance, allowing herself to feel confident and proud for a moment as she slowly dropped the robe from her Twenty-Four year old shoulders. The creamy white fabric tickled as it slid past her neck and she let out a small gasp when the collar softly brushed her already hard pink nipples. Her pale white skin was perfectly smooth and blemish free as the robe revealed more and more of her toned abdomen, her firm breasts standing proud out from her chest. She had traces of six pack abs that flowed into slightly wider hips.

She was hairless from her neck down, something she always found exotic and exciting when she had to shave for a mission. As the robe dropped from her hips, revealing the small mound of her sex in the mirror, and falling into a puddle on the floor she let her right hand wander to her belly. She trailed her fingertips down her stomach to the smooth skin where her pubic hair should have been. She bent slightly over and ran a finger across the slit of her moistening pussy, shuddering at the sensation of it. She closed her eyes and imagined the muscular man with the imposing gun making the small, circular motions she was now using on her womanhood.

She let herself fall backwards onto the bed, her free hand coming to her pink nipples, pinching and pulling on them as, in her minds eye, the man took each in turn into his mouth. Her circular rubbing became faster and less gentle as her fantasy began to heat her from the inside. She was soaking wet bow, and she imagined the man kissing her breasts while he continued to massage her pussy. She moved her left hand to her sex and pinched herself, pulling back the hood that concealed her clitoris, and continued the massage of her right hand.

She arched her back as her fingers made contact with the little nub between her legs, her breathing coming in ragged gasps, timed to the stroking of her fingers. She thought of the man again, looking into her eyes and smiling, as she placed her right thumb on her clitoris and pressed her ring and index fingers into her warm folds. She marveled at the sensation of her fingers entering her, and her hips began a slow, instinctive forward and backward motion.

She curled one finger and found her g-spot with the practiced ease, now holding her hand still as she let her rocking hips do the work. She fucked herself on her own two fingers until she felt the first bubbles of pleasure begin to coarse through her. She ran her left hand back to her breasts, pinching and massaging them as she rode her right hand over the edge and exploded into a small but intense orgasm.

Men Lynn relaxed, letting her now soaking fingers slide from her dripping pussy as she reveled in the afterglow for a moment. What was it about a successful kill that always made her so damned horny? The last vestiges of the pleasure receded as she stood up. She moved to her small bathroom, loving the way the overly sensitive sides of her womanhood rubbed together as she walked. While waiting for the water to heat up she pondered the ethics of what she had done this evening, the killing and her pleasuring herself over it, but decided that these questions were best left to philosophers as she licked her fingers clean and stepped into the warm shower...

To Be Continued.