The Shoe Salesman

Story Info
Wife comes home from shopping well "heeled".
5.3k words
4.16
103.5k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dutchboy
Dutchboy
192 Followers

I knew I was in trouble. I should have been home six hours ago. It was already 11:00, and I knew Patrick would be worried. I started to think of a good excuse, a story I could tell him that he would believe. Car trouble came to mind, but he'd ask why I hadn't called him on the car phone. I looked in my purse. Damn! He'd paged me three times. I didn't have my beeper with me most of the evening. I left it in the car. Now what could I tell my husband. He was a very understanding man, but there are limits to anyone's patience. And I knew I was pushing his. It really wasn't my fault that I wasn't home yet. I recalled the events of the evening, the events which lead up to my being twenty miles from home, driving in the middle of the night, and in deep trouble with my husband.

I had been shopping for a new dress. Patrick was going to take me to an important dinner Saturday, and he told me to buy a nice outfit, conservative, yet sexy. That's the way he is. He wants me to be nice and cool, yet bad and hot. I don't mind, but he usually wants it at the same time. I couldn't decide which dress to buy. I'd narrowed the field down to three, one was very nice, you know the type, almost a Sunday-go-to- meeting frock. The second was a bit more flashy and I knew Patrick would like it, but I wasn't crazy about it myself. It was red, cut low in the back, but I felt it was a tad too long for my tastes.

Now, the third dress, was my favorite. It was black, (always a good color to bring out my auburn red hair) and was cut tight across the waist, accenting my 38DD bust and literally hugging my hips. It wrapped around me and fastened with a single button on the side. As I walked in it, my legs were flashed, first one and then the other. It was a traffic stopper, and I really liked the way it felt! But I could never wear it to a dinner where my husband was the guest speaker. It was more of a "fuck me-fuck me," type dress. I knew Patrick would like it, but it didn't fill the bill I was looking for.

After spending almost two hours trying to make up my mind, I figured, what the hell, and took all three. Of course, I had to have some new accessories, and that meant shoes and purses to match. That's were the trouble started. To begin with, I ran my hose. Not a little run, either. No, this was the mother of all runs. My panty hose were ruined! This wasn't a real problem, because I figured I'd just pick up a couple pair of shoes, leave the mall and head home. I took off the ruined pair of hose in the dressing room where I was trying on the three dresses, (remember them?) and left them in the trash. Wouldn't you know it, of all the days not to have panties on, this would be it!

Anyway, back to the story. I charged my new clothes and left the store. I figured I'd come back tomorrow for the shoes. But fate was against me. As I passed La Temps, a very nice and very expensive shoe store, I saw the sign, the sign that caused all my problems. "50% off Selected Stock" And then I saw them! The perfect pair of pumps to match the black dress. I knew what size I wear, so I figured I'd just run in and get a pair and run out. I didn't even need to try them on, after all, shoes are shoes. Aren't they?

"May I help you?" I turned to find the most gorgeous man I'd seen in weeks standing next to me. I quickly recovered my composure, but there was no denying the fact that he'd affected me!

"Ah, yes. I'd like a pair of those pumps. Size 7 1/2, please." Yes, this was alright. I put aside my momentary surge of lust, and reminded myself that my husband was waiting for me at home, and that his equipment was more than adequate to handle any emergency developing in my over-heated pussy.

"Of course. I'll be glad to get them. Please have a seat. I shan't be long." I hadn't intended to sit, but there was something about this man that made me feel his suggestion was an order. So I sat. I glanced at my watch. 5:00. Perfect! I'd be out of here and back home in about 30 minutes. In time for a little playful fucking before dinner. Patrick loves to play "poke the pussy" before dinner. I was thinking about his lovely hard cock, how well it fit in my mouth, my cunt, when the man returned. I must admit, I was getting a bit bothered by my thoughts about Patrick.

"Here we are," he said as he sat on the little stool in front of where I was sitting.

"Oh, I don't need to try them on. I'm in a bit of a hurry."

"Nonsense," he replied, "It'll only take a second to make sure they fit right. Now, give me your right foot."

I was mortified! I didn't have any hose on, and I knew most stores won't let you try on shoes without hosiery. But I put my foot out anyway. He took my shoe off, and suddenly, he stopped all motion, almost as if he were transfixed by the naked foot he held in his hand. I'm still not sure, but I think he was actually rubbing my little foot. It felt so queer to have a strange man touching my bare foot.

"I ran my hose. I wasn't planning on trying on shoes, so I threw them away." I felt like a school girl, explaining to the head mistress why she'd spit on the ground.

"That's quite alright, ma'am. We're prepared for all contingencies." With that, he reached inside his jacket and withdrew what I thought were anklets. I quickly realized they were full length stockings! Without saying a thing to me, he slowly, but firmly, started to cover my foot with the silk stocking. At first, I thought he intended to unroll the whole nylon, running it right up my bare legs. But he didn't. He stopped at mid calf.

"Now, then, let's try on that shoe." He said this as he was reaching into the box, (the shoe box, silly!) and firmly fitted the pump over my foot. Then he did the left one. First the stocking, then the shoe. But this time, after he put the stocking on my left leg, he ran it up somewhat higher than he had the right one. This one went a few inches past my knee.

Now I was getting hot. My pussy was starting to feel moist, and I was worried that with him sitting just inches away from my naked cunt, although it was covered by my sun dress, I was worried that he might be able to sniff, to smell my pussy juices! How embarrassing! But what could I do? It wasn't my fault I didn't have panties on, I mean, it could have happened to anyone!

I heard him say something. My mind was a bit clouded, what with the embarrassment I was feeling over my naked cunny, coupled with the thoughts I'd been having about sucking Patrick's cock, and now, this stranger had actually put nylon stocking on my feet, my calves, and half-way up my thighs... Well, I determined to hurry this up and get out to the car before I had an involuntary orgasm. I knew the salesman would get the wrong idea about me if he witnessed me coming, even if it was an accident!

"Would you like to stand up and walk in them?" I heard him say again.

"What? Oh, yeah, yeah, that would be nice." I got up and walked a few steps, and the hose fell down around my ankles. I did what seemed to be a natural thing at the time. I reached down and pulled them straight up, up over my calves, past my knees, and up to my thighs. Only after I did the second leg did I realize how much bare skin I must have shown this poor man. How terribly unfair of me. I was worried about the stocking, when I should have been concerned about this poor man's feelings, I mean, I have never been a cock teaser, and I know that this nice man must have thought I was baring my legs for his benefit! I may have even lifted my skirt high enough for him to notice I wasn't wearing panties!

Well, not to worry, I thought. I would be out and gone in just a few minutes. Then he spoke again. "That seems like a tight fit. Maybe you'd wear a slightly larger size. This particular brand runs a bit small."

Before I could object, he was on the floor, feeling my feet through the soft leather of the pumps, all the while I was aware that his head wasn't more than six inches from my pussy. I didn't want to move any closer, but somehow, my balance seemed to be off just a tad, before I knew what happened, I realized I'd closed the gap between his head and my cunt to less than an inch. When he looked up at me, I swear, my pussy hairs could feel his breath. I felt a bit shaky.

"I need to sit down." I said.

"Of course," he replied. Are you alright?"

"Yes, I'm just feeling a bit faint."

This was such a nice man. He could have just rushed me out of his store, but instead he asked me, "Would you like to lie down for a moment?"

Now, ordinarily, I would have declined his offer, but I was feeling a little woozy, and I knew it would pass soon. It was just a combination of embarrassment and lust. I knew I'd be okay in a few minutes. So I accepted his offer to lie down.

"That would be very nice of you. I don't know what's come over me."

He helped me to the back of the store. I don't know what I expected, but I'd never been in the back of a shoe store, and I figured they'd have a couch or something in a break area, and that was where I'd lay down. Well, like I say, I'd never been in the back room of a shoe store, and I let him just sort of lead me to a door behind the shelves. He reached into his pocket and retrieved a chain of keys, and inserted one into the lock. It offered no resistance, and the next thing I knew, we were in a private office.

"You lay right here until you feel better." With this me lowered me to an oversized leather couch. "I'll be right back."

I laid there for a few minutes, my eyes closed, and let my mind drift. I never intended to fall asleep, but the couch was so comfortable. I felt a bit naughty. I was alone in the office, the door was closed, and one thing led to another. I felt my hand reach down to my legs, and slowly inched the hem of my sun dress higher up my legs. I intended to adjust my skirt so the stranger would get a rush seeing a little of my thighs when he returned. You know, just a little tease. Nothing serious. I was still thinking of the fucking I had waiting for me at home. My thoughts were on Patrick's hard cock, how good it would feel when he let me have it, have it in my mouth, in my pussy, maybe even in my ass!

I should tell you something about Patrick. He's a very smart man, and very aggressive. He takes what he wants, when he wants it, and that includes me! Many a time, he's fucked me in a parking lot outside a restaurant, just after dinner, or if he's in a particularly aggressive mood, sometimes he'll make me suck him in a semi-private place. He doesn't care who may see us. After all, he's told me plenty of times, I belong to him, and he'll take me and use me whenever he wants and he means it! I've sucked him off in elevators, in rest rooms, in movies and even in the reception room of a church during my sister's wedding. He is very proud of my firm body, and takes special pride in showing off my breasts to men he doesn't know. For that matter, he sometimes orders me to fuck or suck a stranger just so he can watch me do it. I am a good wife, however, and when he orders me to do something sexual with a man we've just met, I do it immediately.

Most of the time. Once, when we were shooting pool in a very fancy club in Vegas, he bet a man $500 against a blow job from me that I could beat the guy in a game of pool. I didn't like the idea of him using my mouth for a bet, and when the game was over, and I lost, I told him if he wanted the guy sucked, to suck him himself! Big mistake. Before the night was over, I had not only sucked off the winning pool player, but had been fucked on the pool table by at least ten guys who were also there.

They raped me, of course, but what could I do? I mean, there were so many of them, and my husband had given them permission! All I could do was lay back and take in all the hard cocks in the room. They used me like a whore, fucking my pussy while others fucked my mouth. One of them slipped out of my cunt, and into my ass hole. You can imagine how unhappy I was to be ass fucked in a bar, on a pool table, and by men whose name I didn't even know!

But that was what I got for talking back to my husband. These days, if he told me to suck off the Pope, I'd do it without question! But back to the problem at hand. While I was thinking about all the ways Patrick would use me that night when I got home, I started to get hotter and wetter. As I lay in the semi- darkness of the shoe store's back room, my hands finally found my naked cunt. I gasped involuntarily as I inserted two fingers into my twat. What I really needed was a hard dick, but since I was alone, I made do with what I had at hand. My fingers ran in and out of my cunt like they had a sacred mission. I needed to come, and the more I rubbed my clit, the more my fingers sank into my secret love hole, the more desperate I became.

After a few moments of this, I abandoned any hope of a discrete orgasm. I didn't care who knew what I was doing, besides, I was certain I was far enough back of the store not to be overheard by any customers in the front of the shop. My hand was operating on its own now. I stopped holding back the moans of pleasure that were waving over me. I wanted to come, and I would! I felt that magic feeling start to flow over me. It started in the secret place of my cunt, and spread to my pussy lips, and across my stomach, up to my breasts! My nipples were hard pebbles now! Taking my left hand, I opened my dress from the top. First one button and then the next and another and another. Finally, it was open enough to get my hand inside, to touch my braless breasts, to feel the passion of my aching nipple. My cunt controlled me now!

I must have made quite a sight laying on that couch, my dress pulled up, my pussy glistening with my own hot juices, my other hand massaging my hard, hot nips. I'd pulled my legs up, and had them spread wide open. I wanted a dick. My hand wasn't enough. I felt it begin, the orgasm I'd stroked my own pussy to find! Now! Yes, NOW. I WAS CUMING, AND NOTHING COULD HOLD ME BACK. I DIDN'T CARE WHO HEARD ME, WHO SAW ME!!!!!! I didn't stop my frenzied actions, even when I heard the office door open. I continued to finger fuck myself, laying on that couch, legs splayed wide open, my gaping pussy sucking at my hand, my head tossing back and forth, my eyes closed tightly. I was hotter than I could ever remember being! And I knew I was putting on a show, a show for someone I couldn't see, didn't want to see! If he wanted to watch, that was fine with me. It made me even hotter to think that a man, a man whose name I didn't even know was standing there, over me, watching me fuck myself like a cheap whore in a two dollar side show!

I remember hearing the zipper of his pants. YES! I can remember feeling the weight of his body as he put his knees against the couch, and I remember the pungent odor of his hard cock as I felt it brush against my cheeks, against my lips! YES!!!! This was more like it. A hard dick in my mouth. My fingers continued their job, rubbing my clit to higher and higher levels. My mouth was full of man cock, and I didn't need to be told what to do with it. I sucked his dick deep into my throat. It was MINE!!! I would have swallowed a gallon of hot cum right then, a fucking bucket if I could have gotten it!

I didn't hear the other man come in the room. I didn't hear his zipper, or even feel his body as it sank down on the couch. I wasn't aware of him until I felt his cock sliding into my pussy, my wide open pussy. It was almost an automatic reaction. His cock pushed against the lips of my pussy, and I moved my hands out of the way, up to the first cock pushing its way into my mouth. I wanted to feel his dick meat as it pressed against me. I scratched his ball sack as it smacked soundly against my cheek. YES!!! Two cocks!!! One fucking my cunt, the other my face. As my body moved against the dick in my mouth, it pulled away from the one in my cunt. As it moved back to swallow the cock in my pussy, it moved away from the prick in my mouth. I was a see-saw of fucking. Each movement of my body brought two different men closer to shooting their jism into me, deep into me.

I was thinking about Patrick. He would be so hot if he could see this. His pretty young wife, his hot-to- trot young bitch who he had married and bedded, and then turned loose on the world, would have made him so hot to watch. I was a whore and I was acting like one. This was not lovemaking, this was raw fucking, raw lust! I knew I wouldn't last much longer. The orgasm I'd experienced while finger fucking my own pussy was nothing like the one building in my cunt now. As I came closer and closer to a climax, I knew it would be one of strong enough force to black me out for a few seconds. Patrick was the first man to make me come like that. Since him, there have been a handful of occasions when I would totally lose control, totally pass over from consciousness to the world of dark space and animal passions. And this would be one of those times.

The cock in my pussy started to contract first. It was more closely in line with my own orgasm. As I felt the stranger's dick starting to throb and spurt into my already wet pussy, I started the first tremors of my own come. It was magnificent! My husband tells me that when I am coming with a cock in my pussy, it causes me to go wild with the cock in my mouth. Whenever I am "double-teamed" as he calls it, he likes to be on the head side. Tonight was no exception. As my body gave over to the passions and pleasures of a soul retching orgasm, my mouth started sucking the second man's cock with an urgency he'd probably never felt before. I had to have his cream in my mouth . It was almost as if I couldn't finish my orgasm until he'd started his.

I had the second cock as deep in my throat as it would go. My lips nibbled the pubic hairs surrounding the base of his dick, and my fingers dug into the soft flesh of his ass and pushed themselves into his ass hole. I meant to make this bastard give up his jism, and I wanted it now. My efforts were rewarded. I felt his dick recoil and blast its love juice down my throat. He tried to pull back, but my head followed his dick. I wanted it all. Blast after hot sticky blast of come cream shot down my throat, until it backed up, and started coming out the sides of my mouth. I swallowed as fast as I could, but between the cock in my pussy making me spasm uncontrollably, and the constant motion of this dick in my mouth, shooting load after load of hot cream, some of the cum escaped. I caught what I could in my hand, the rest just fell to the floor. What a waste!

Then it happened. What I knew would happen if the orgasm I was expecting was as forceful as it promised to be. I felt myself starting to black out, to pass from reality to ultimate sexual abandon. I tried to hold back. After all, I didn't know these men, I didn't have the first idea what their names were or for that matter, what they looked like. It was dark in the office, and that darkness, coupled with my sluttish behavior, made me come with even greater force. It seemed like I had been unconscious for an hour, but in reality, only a few seconds had passed. Both my fuckers were still in position, although both had drained cocks. For the first time since the orgy began, I wondered which one was the man who'd held my foot, had tried the shoes on me. Not that it mattered now, but I was curious. Then a voice spoke in the darkness. It was him! That same commanding voice that had lulled me into the state I was in, the same voice that had ordered me to sit, ordered me to lie down, came out of the darkness, and what he said riveted me.

"Now, its my turn, gentlemen."

I was about to be fucked again, this time by a third cock, a cock I'd not yet felt. My first reaction was to get up, to gather myself and leave the room. What did they think I was? Did they think I was some kind of whore that would fuck anybody who stood in line? Then I felt his body heat as he put his hands on me. He had already taken off his clothes and his cock was rock hard. Yes, I could fuck one more time. I could take one more cock into my mouth, into my pussy. I was a whore. He gently helped me off the couch. I didn't know what he was doing, but whatever he wanted, it was alright with me. Once off the couch, I was standing in front of him. He was naked, but I still had my sun dress on. It was totally open in the front, and my breasts were standing out, my nipples still raging with heat and hardness. He put his hands on my shoulders and firmly pressed down. I knew what he wanted, as I sank to my knees in front of this demanding stranger.

Dutchboy
Dutchboy
192 Followers
12