The Shoe Store Saleman

Story Info
An embarrassing moment at the shoe store.
1.2k words
3.88
83.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissToni
MissToni
448 Followers

I work at a Nordstrom's department store to help pay the bills while I'm in college. I had no retail experience when I applied there, so when I was hired, I was assigned to the least appealing department, shoes. While being in the presence of people's feet all day can be a bit difficult to tolerate, there are some definite advantages. I'm not a foot freak, but I do enjoy the ladies, and as a college student, I'm always looking for some fun. What better way to get to know a woman more intimately without the pressure of the bars or party scene than to sit on a stool directly in front of her at crotch level as you help her try on shoes? There's just something about the closeness that I find appealing.

Sure, there are times when you get customers to whom you just want to make the sale and send them on their way, and then there are other customers, like the one I had today, who make it all worthwhile and even make the job fun.

I was scheduled for another Sunday at the store. School starts in a week, and we had a pretty full staff to handle the extra volume of customers. I had been enjoying watching the steady stream of girls coming through the store, shopping for shoes and looking really sexy in their summer clothes. And then a woman came in to browse and I was unable to focus on anything but her.

She was hot. She had on a tan miniskirt that clung to her ass, and what an ass she had! Nice and full...but not fat. The skirt bounced and moved as she walked drawing eyes to her tush. She wore a black top with a lacy panel over her cleavage. My God, she must have had at least a 38-inch rack! The top was cut low too, showing those voluptuous boobs. Her legs were toned and tan, and they drew attention from her shoes (we in the business call them "come fuck me" shoes) up her lean calves and on up to her thighs where they disappeared under that slinky miniskirt. I could only imagine what lay in wait under that skirt!

The lady selected a few styles to try on, and I was only too happy to help her make a selection. Each of the styles she chose had at least a three-inch heel, open-toed and with straps to go around the ankle. She sat down and I moved the stool in front her to measure her feet. I finished measuring her right foot and asked her to put her left foot into the device. As she did, she parted her legs just a tiny bit, giving me a perfect view of her panties under her skirt. It was a little dark, but I was able to see that they were pink and lacy. She adjusted her position in the chair, trying to get more comfortable as I measured her foot. After she moved, I could have sworn that she opened her legs just a little bit more because now as I peeked under her miniskirt, I could see how the panties were tight against her pussy, and I could see the outline of her lips. I blinked and tried to regain my composure and I struggled to act like I hadn't noticed anything.

I went to the back room to get the styles she selected in her size. I couldn't get the image of her crotch out of my mind. Was she fucking with me? Was she flashing me? I know this much...I couldn't look at those sexy panties too long without it being obvious to everyone that it was getting me hot. I brought three pairs of shoes out with me, sat down on the stool again, and helped her slip her foot into the shoe. I was going to help her tie it, but before I could reach the straps, she bent down in front of me and tied it on her own. When she did, she flashed me a wonderful look down her shirt and I saw that her bra was pink and lacy as well. She sat back and lifted her leg straight out in front of her. It seemed as if she didn't know or didn't care, but I was able to look directly up her skirt at her pussy pressed against those lacy panties. She had to know she was flashing me...or did she?

The next pair, she let me tie the straps for her. I was able to lean close to her tan legs as I tried to focus on the straps in my fingers. As I fumbled with them, I kept sneaking peeks up her skirt. She made no effort to close her legs and I took every opportunity to look. By the time she had on the third pair, I thought I noticed a little damp spot on the crotch of her panties. Maybe she was flashing me; maybe she was getting a little turned on by allowing me to peek up her skirt. Maybe that was why she wore those lacy panties that barely concealed the glorious goods underneath. Whatever the reason, I was enjoying the show.

She sat there with her legs just slightly apart and decided that she wanted to buy all three pairs of shoes. She asked me to ring them up while she went to look at a pair of sandals she liked and might buy on her next visit. I scooted the stool back, and she stood up. All of the fidgeting around in the chair, all the movements of her legs and wriggling that sweet ass as she did so apparently caused her skirt to ride up in back and for whatever reason, static cling maybe, her entire ass was exposed as she walked over to the sandals. Her lacy, pink, bikini panties were there for all to see. She had no idea that her ass was exposed and looked at the sandals unconcerned. Several customers noticed. A few of the women started to approach her to tell her, but thought differently and left the store. A group of high school jocks had stopped in to look at some sneakers, and when they saw her standing there in her panties, they stopped dead and just stared. After a minute or so, she must have noticed that others were staring and she looked around. When she realized that her ass was out there for all to see, she quickly tried to adjust her skirt and cover herself. Her frantic efforts didn't work, for not only was she unable to cover herself, the panicked tugging at her skirt caused it to come unsnapped and fall down around her legs. Horrified, she bent over to pull up the skirt, and I could see that the wet spot on her panties had gotten even bigger. She ran out of the store clutching her skirt and trying to pull it up over her butt.

By now, I was really turned on. I had seen up her skirt, eyed her panties, watched her get aroused, and then humiliated. After the commotion she caused, most of the customers had left. I took the opportunity to go to the men's room. I pulled out my cock, which quickly got fully hard, and I jacked off as I recalled what I had just seen. When I pictured the panicked look on her face as she bent over to pull up her skirt with the wet spot in her panties in plain sight, I came hard. After catching my breath and cleaning up a bit, I returned to work.

MissToni
MissToni
448 Followers