The Shoot

Story Info
The camera as aphrodisiac.
3.4k words
4.15
26.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No doubt about it, the camera is one of the most powerful aphrodisiacs. I've taken photos of several of my lovers while they stripped and posed nude. They were very turned on by the experience, and so was I. The sex we enjoyed after I put down the camera was always amazing, and it was nice to have the photos to keep me warm when my lover wasn't around. But having sex in front of a video camera makes everything ten times hotter. I never realized that until my friends Alex and Rae asked me if I wanted to be in a porn video they were making.

It was a strictly amateur thing -- just some horny fun they wanted to have with our circle of friends. I'd known Alex and Rae since college. They were film majors, so they had decent cameras and lights, and a good sense of how to shoot sex so that it looked really erotic. The final product was only going to be for us -- a little something we could all watch together and keep for ourselves. Maybe we'd make more if everyone enjoyed the experience.

I was told to meet at Alex's house on a Saturday night. I have to admit that while I was excited by the idea, I was also pretty nervous. For one thing, I didn't know how I would look naked and turned on, or if I would act goofy when I came. I wasn't even sure if I'd be able to get hard or stay hard. Performance pressure was something to consider.

I was also between bases. I had no girlfriend to bring along.

"Oh, that's right," Rae had said the night I was asked if I wanted to participate. "Hmmm. Who do you think would want to do a scene with Dave?"

Rae looked at Alex, who pondered the question but could not immediately come up with a suggestion.

Finally, our mutual friend Elaine spoke up.

"I will," she said with a bright smile. And then she looked at me. "You interested?"

"Of course," I said, totally surprised.

I'd known Elaine casually for several years. She's an attractively heavyset woman in her mid-40s who loves sex and has always been very free and open about it. A real exhibitionist, she enjoys being naked in front of people and is always open to new experiences. I'd heard stories about her escapades with guys and women.

Elaine's dark eyes flashed as she touched my arm. "I've always wanted to make it with you, but we never seemed to get the chance to be together."

We were sitting in a bar on the night before the shoot. It was basically a game plan session with Alex, Rae, me, Elaine and two other couples.

"Just have sex, any way you want," Rae explained.

"For as long as you want," Alex added.

"Until you get off," Rae continued. "We want everything to be real and spontaneous."

"No faking," said Alex.

"I've never done anything like this," I told Elaine. I was flattered that she wanted to do it with me, but it was a little weird to think that we'd be having prearranged sex. We liked each other, but still.

"It should be fun," Elaine said with a bright, playful smile. "Marcy used to tell me you were a good lay and a real ass man. She said you have a magic tongue back there. I can't wait to find out."

Marcy was my former girlfriend. She and Elaine have been close friends since high school, so I figured that Elaine knew plenty about me. I liked the gleam in her eye as she talked about her taste in sex. We had compatible interests, and she was definitely going to be into the shoot.

"I like fucking for a camera," she said. "It's very hot and a turn-on to watch later."

As the group worked out plans for the shoot, I sat there drinking my beer and sizing up this woman who had always intrigued me. I really admired that she was so free and wild, and I found her very attractive. Elaine has thick dark hair, full lips and heavy-lidded eyes. Middle age has made her quite full in the hips and ass, but that's my favorite kind of female figure. Her black jeans flattered that part of her anatomy, just as her black blouse showed off the cleavage of her big round breasts. I just hoped that I'd be able to get past the first-time jitters as well as any stage fright.

The day of the shoot, I was very horny with anticipation. I had errands to do, but I spent most of my time watching video clips on porn sites and trying to imagine what it would be like to be in one. I'd never watched people have sex in real life, only on film, so I wondered if it would be different. I also had to fight the urge to jerk off. I wanted to be as horny as possible that night. I figured it was better to come too soon than not be able to perform at all.

During the drive to Alex's house, I was pretty tense, but the evening was set up to make us all relax and feel comfortable. There was plenty to drink and a barbecue. The conversation flowed easily. We'd all done a fair amount of hanging out and partying together, sometimes going to concerts or on camping trips. We felt at ease with each other, but it still felt strange to think that we were going to get naked and be sexual in front of each other.

I couldn't help ogling Rae and the other two women, Janice and Sandy. I wondered what they looked like naked, and was eager to see. They were in their 40's and their bodies had a little extra padding that made them sexy in a very natural way. Janice was about 5'2' and 120 curvy pounds, with short blonde hair. Sandy was slightly taller, with long straight red hair that reached the middle of her back. Rae was pleasingly chubby with wavy light brown hair and freckles.

Elaine arrived, looking fantastic in black jeans, black boots and a white sleeveless top. Her hair was tied back and she was absolutely beaming as she greeted everyone. Eventually, she made her way over to me and planted a soft kiss on my cheek.

"Mmmm, you smell nice," she said. "All ready for the big night?"

"Definitely," I said, feeling pleasantly buzzed as I worked on my fourth beer. "You look really nice."

"You think so?" she asked.

"Yeah, I really like your outfit, especially the boots."

"I'll leave them on," she laughed and then walked off to chat with Rae, Sandy and Janice. Everyone was loose and loud and animated, but you could feel the sexual anticipation in the air.

Not long after dinner, the shoot began. I was talking with Elaine out on the deck when I looked into the house and noticed that Janice and her husband Peter were taking their clothes off in the living room. My heart skipped as Janice peeled her tight pink dress down to reveal her pendulous breasts and shaved pussy. Rae entered walked in wearing only a black garter belt and black fishnets. She likes to shoot in the nude because it puts her subjects more at ease and it also turns her on. She thinks and works more sexually when she's horny and that's reflected in her footage.

Lights were set up around the room in unobtrusive places. Alex manned the other camera. As Sandy and her lover Marc gathered around, Janice smiled and winked at us as she lay on her back on a fold-out sofa. When she spread her legs, her pink, thick-lipped pussy looked delicious. She idly fingered it as Peter climbed onto the bed.

Elaine took my hand and led me in to watch Peter give Janice some really sensuous head. The look on Janice's face was pure ecstasy as he slowly licked her thighs and then her pussy. As their arousal intensified, Peter cupped her ass in both hands and pulled her hard against his face, as if he were eating a big piece of sweet, juicy fruit. As his tongue hit her sweet spot, Janice tossed her head back and began grinding her cunt against him. Peter continued to work her closer and closer to orgasm. Moaning loudly, Janice swung her leg over the back of his neck. Peter then rubbed and fingered her asshole before starting an intense rimjob that had Janice floating on a cloud of lust.

Peter's cock was stiff, the head bulging as he deeply tongue-fucked Janice's little round pucker. I could see they were lost in what they were doing. It was really amazing to watch. Even with Alex and Rae gliding about with cameras, and the rest of us standing around and staring, there was real intimacy between Peter and Janice.

My dick was hard and aching from watching the sex on the bed, and the sight of Rae with her camera. She had a beautifully buxom figure and looked really hot in her garter belt and fishnets. Occasionally she'd squat to shoot from a particular angle and I'd get a great view of her plump mons, patch of curly blonde pubic hair and swollen clit. She was obviously turned on, and a glance at Elaine told me that she was pretty worked up, too.

Eventually, Peter kneeled by Janice's head to watch her as she fingered her pussy while lovingly sucking on his thick erection. Sandy was surely enjoying the show. She undid her skirt and let it fall to the floor, leaving her standing in a turquoise blouse, white stockings and a garter belt without panties. Marc immediately moved in and placed his hand on her big, closely-cropped triangle of red pubic hair. Sandy sighed and flung her arms around his neck.

On the bed, Janice was moaning as Peter gasped and came all over her face, tongue, chin and breasts with spurts of thick white cream. It was one of the most erotic things I'd ever seen. My heart was pounding. I was deeply turned on and totally terrified by the idea of taking the stage.

For the next few minutes, Peter and Janice lay there, spent and smiling as Alex and Rae began filming Sandy, who was now sitting on the arm of the sofa with her legs spread. Marc was playing with her pussy as they kissed deeply. Then he began a slow descent to his knees. Sandy clutched his head and pulled his face into her sex, her eyes ablaze and her mouth open.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Elaine steadying herself as she pulled off one black leather boot and then the other. Unzipping her jeans, she wiggled them over her wide hips and pulled them down. After kicking her jeans off, she deftly slipped her thumbs into the waistband of her black thong, which looked very skimpy on her ample body.

"Ready to go?" she asked with a smile, watching my gaze fall to the dark landing strip of pubic hair she uncovered as her thong slowly and seductively came down. Turning around to give me a view of her ass, she wiggled it and said, "I'll put the boots back on..."

"Please do," I said as my heart continued to pound. My palms were sweaty and my mouth was getting dry.

Sandy and Marc were now slowly fucking on the sofa, her hands caressing and clutching her lover's ass as he pumped into her. Elaine watched them for a few moments and then picked up her boots. I couldn't take my eyes off her big, firm ass as it swayed sensuously while she quietly walked over to a love seat and sat to put her boots back on.

There were moans and dirty talk on the sofa, followed by some really sexy cocksucking and then more fucking. Alex and Rae continued to film, occasionally eliciting smiles or giggles from Sandy, who seemed to like playing to the camera. After about 20 minutes or so, Sandy and Marc convulsed together as he came inside her. Janice and Peter burst into applause when the couple finished crying out in ecstasy.

"Come here," Elaine said, taking my hand and leading me toward the bed. Marc and Sandy fell into a blissful cuddle, his cock still partly erect, as they settled in to watch us. Still nude, Peter and Janice were fixing themselves drinks at the bar.

"I'll make this easy for you...."

And with that, Elaine began to kiss me passionately. Her lips were soft and tasted slightly of vodka and tonic, and soon our tongues were entwined. As we kissed, I could feel her hands cupping the crotch of my jeans, squeezing my dick and then deftly opening my belt. It was the oddest mix of arousal and terror I've ever felt. My mind raced with the thought that my friends were about to see my cock, which I had shaved hairless earlier that day (a decision I momentarily regretted), but as I ran my hands over Elaine's luscious bare ass, I surrendered to the pure sexual excitement of the moment.

Elaine soon had my jeans fully open and was pulling them down. "Mmm, Marcy always said you have a nice dick," she sighed as the cool air hit my naked ass. I clumsily stepped out of my pants, leaving them on the floor, and began kissing Elaine again. Her hand softly slid the length of my erection, back and forth several times before she cupped my balls and explored the smooth skin of my crotch. It was then that I noticed Rae filming us. Her nipples were huge and hard and her hips and pussy looked so good framed by her garter belt. I suddenly felt intensely horny.

I just kept kissing Elaine and caressing her ass until she pulled me to the bed. "Lay on your back, baby," she said. "I've got something spicy for you I know you'll like..."

It was clear that she knew exactly how to push my buttons. Elaine climbed onto the bed and straddled my chest with her back to me and a boot on each side of my head. The leather was cool and smelled new. Reaching back, she spread her ample ass cheeks, fully exposing her anus -- a really sexy slit ringed by dark, finely wrinkled skin. Then she slowly lowered her rear toward my face.

"Lick my ass, lover..."

I could see Rae and her camera out of the corner of my eye as I began kissing Elaine's soft, cool buttocks. I slowly worked my way toward the warm cleft. It was slightly moist with perspiration and smelled really good -- very musky and erotic. I eagerly extended my tongue into it. Licking slowly up from the bottom edge of her pussy, I savored the salty bitterness of her asshole.

"Mmmmm, oh yeah," she sighed. "That feels so good...lick me, baby...taste it...taste my ass...."

I soothed and teased Elaine's delicious asshole with my tongue, finally pressing inside her. She admitted me easily into her smooth tightness and I began to explore. On the edge of my awareness, Alex and Rae were moving in to get close-ups. I did my best to let them see my tongue at work. A third of it was inside Elaine, and the deeper it went, the better she tasted.

I spent the next several minutes tongue-fucking Elaine's ass while she sucked and stroked my cock, purring and moaning with pleasure. Her mouth felt incredibly good as her tongue swirled and danced on my excited penis. Knowing that a camera was focused on it, and that everyone was watching, I spread my legs wide to give them all a better view. I was hornier than I'd ever been in my life, and it was a battle to keep from coming. I didn't want this to end. Elaine was pushing her sexy, incredibly tasty ass against my face as my tongue worked its magic. The musky scent of her rear, the tangy bitterness inside her anus and the sensation of her sucking the head of my penis as she rapidly stroked the shaft made me finally lose it. I came really hard.

Watching the tape later, I was amazed by how much cream I shot all over Elaine's tongue and chin with one pulsing squirt after another as the others in the room expressed surprise. She eagerly and sensuously licked up my watery semen, squeezing my penis and gently swirling her tongue around the head as I moaned. Luckily, I didn't sound too dumb.

Feeling guilty that I'd come before Elaine, I turned my attention to her pussy, which was swollen, wet and sweet with just a little sharpness. My hands roamed the sides of her bare thighs as I licked and sucked until she suddenly rose up, turned around and straddled my face again. Pulling her top up to expose her breasts, she played to the cameras, rocking slowly back and forth on my face, her plump thighs squeezing the sides of my head.

Elaine's cunt was every bit as delicious as her ass. As the flat of my tongue worked at her clit, she let out a loud moan. I could feel her spasm as she came, her pussy juices flowing over my mouth, nose and chin. The couples watching us give an "Oooooh" of approval.

I ended up just lying there, looking up at Elaine from between her thighs as she breathlessly smiled down at me. Her fantastic pussy smelled so good that I gave it a few last licks and kisses before she climbed off, leaving me sweaty, spent and a little dazed. But the whole experience had been incredibly exhilarating. It was the biggest sexual kick I'd ever gotten.

A short while later, I put my jeans back on and watched the sex conclude with Rae and Alex. Rae knelt on the bed for a deep, slow assfuck that Alex filmed while he pumped in and out. It was basically one entire close-up of his hard penis in her big pink asshole. I was stunned, and turned on again, when she pulled away before Alex could come and took his thick erection in her mouth. Within seconds he was in the throes of release and so was she. Rae explained later that she often came from sucking cock without even being touched, particularly after it had been in her ass or another woman's.

Most of the others, Elaine included, stayed all or partly naked as we hung out for another couple of hours drinking and talking. I began to hope that another round of sex would take place, but everyone gradually got dressed and that was it. Driving home, I felt like I was returning from a dream. The memory of what I'd seen, done and tasted made me so horny that I had to jerk off before I could sleep. The scent of Elaine's ass and pussy were still on my face and it made me get myself off again after I awoke in at four in the morning.

The nicest thing was that Elaine and I decided to get together for drinks the next night and we began a relationship. It was really great to sit together on the sofa at Alex's house the following weekend and watch the tape. They'd done a really nice job of filming. They captured each lover's excitement and expressions along with full body shots and tasteful close-ups. The light was lush and the intimacy of the angles made each scene extremely erotic. I was surprised to find that I was very turned on by Rae's close-up of my penis as I came, my semen running down Elaine's tongue and dripping in globs of the bulging pink head. Elaine also looked really sexy having her ass and pussy eaten out.

I was definitely eager to do it all again. Elaine accommodated me by setting up a camera on a tripod in her bedroom later that night. We knelt spread-legged on the bed and watched each other masturbate. It was the first of several really hot home sex tapes that make or use as a prelude to lovemaking. Next week, we're going to let Alex and Rae film us again, this time outdoors. I can't wait. Cameras are doing wonders for my sex life.