The Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait," she panted.

Sam popped out of her as she pulled herself away from him. I was just a little confused until she stood, turned around and pushed him to the floor. Putting her legs over him and straddling his large, wet cock, she climbed on him and rode him. She rode him fast and hard, all the while ignoring me and my needs. They both moaned and clawed at each others bodies, moving as one. My ears and eyes were in shock as I watched my wife aggressively fuck the shit out of another man four feet from me. His wet and pink pussy lips climbed u and down his shaft, engulfing him with a lustful hunger. She let her breast fall into his moth, and he sucked hard on her nipple as she groaned. Her hips moved with a beautiful rhythm, up and down, up and down, with just a slight wiggle on the down stroke. She did moved on him I never recognized, and he was completely lost in her lust as she took her pleasure from him. And as Sam start to groan deeper and louder, Jenny reached down with her mouth and did the one thing I told her NOT to do, the one sacred thing I thought was only for us and our marriage...she kissed him and took his tongue in her mouth. With his tongue inside her mouth and his cock deep in her unprotected pussy, he burst inside her and moaned into her open mouth. At the very same moment, she came on top of him, moaning "Oh, my God. My pussy is so tight for you. Give it to me. Cum for me, baby, right inside me." Her pussy contracted on his cock...milking it and pulling every drop of lust out of his body. He came for what seemed like 5 minutes, pumping into her bare pussy.

After a final push of bodies into each other, their movements slowed to the occasional twitch and a final stop. When completely finished, she kissed him softly on the mouth and crawled down his body. When he slipped out of her, a thick gob of his semen dripped out of her pussy and unto his thigh, followed by a stream of their mixed juices coming out of her gaping hole. This was my vision as she placed her mouth around his cock to clean her juices off. My wife had one goal in mind, and I had no part in this. My wife had one goal, and I with no part in it: to get him ready for Round Two, because she already wanted his thick cock inside her again ...

By Willsam

Edited by Ivan Ublyudok

12