The Shop

Story Info
Bound and naked she is unaware of his surprise gift.
2.7k words
4.25
22.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had left her alone, the room empty, the only sound coming from the music playing from his computer speakers seated on his work table. The room was rustic, yet clean, and all him. The room was actually a little detached building, formerly a garage, but converted into a special room. This was his place, his special place where his passions intermingled.....the outdoors, the ocean, old fishing gear, memories of a grandfather, and the desires that pleasure entices. His love of candles was evident, as he had placed many lit candles around the room. The room was small, so the scent and warmth from the candles filled the air. She loved his little chuckle whenever he called this room his "dungeon." She understood the irony in his chuckle, the desires of his heart, the limits of reality, the secret passions easily revealed with barely a scratch at the surface. Hidden but exposed, passionate irony locked away in a little room.

Some would be nervous, left alone, helpless, but she wasn't. She trusted him, relaxed in his presence, surrendered, submitting to his wishes and desires. It was easy to trust him, strong yet vulnerable. Caring but firm. His only thoughts were focused on her pleasure, safety, joy, and the fulfilling of her fantasies. Fantasies not limited by conventional thinking, but set free to wing on the dreams of joy beyond experience. It is here that she finds herself.

The air was warm, not hot, not cold, but perfect against her naked skin. The ropes around her ankles and wrists not too tight, but tight enough to prevent escape. She is bound, hands lashed over her head to the rustic, worn rafters. Her ankles pulled outward, legs spread, ropes secured to eyebolts attached to the rough, exposed timbers of the walls. She had her balance, but was not able to move more than an inch or two. She loved this feeling, helpless, submitting to him...he loved it as well.

The door opened, squeaking a little as it moved, proclaiming his return. Her head perked, her eyes opening wide as he entered his place. This is his domain, his place where he is master. Yet, he enjoyed being in the reverse role, where he submitted. She enjoyed that as well, her time to direct, to watch his pleasure, to be pleased as he squirmed, begging for release. Her mind wandered, actually skipped at full speed as the thoughts flooded through her. So many opportunities in the future, such a challenge to align the stars to make the dreams come true.

As her eyes focused, she could see him carrying a bag, black, big, his bag. She smiled at the sight, and licked her lips, savoring the possibilities that would be coming her way. The contents of the bag rattled and settled as he placed the bag on the counter. He was humming along with the song playing on the computer, a happy song, his humming quiet, yet very present in the room. She watched him intently, dreaming as he opened the zipper of the bag, revealing the treasures hidden away.

She was intrigued as he removed a butter warmer, complete with a little tea light candle. Once he had assembled the apparatus, he lit the candle and placed the little ceramic dish over the small flame. She smiled as he poured lavender scented massage oil into the warming dish, knowing that the oil would heat, becoming warm, nearly hot, she quivered as her thoughts anticipated the warm luxury of the oil on her skin.

Reaching back into the bag, he removed a little metal pan, similar to a cooking pot like one would use to cook vegetables, but much smaller, with a little pour spout molded into the rim. Seeing her eye the pan, he walked over to her, carrying the pan, revealing it to her. His voice clear and strong as he told her that the pan was a butter warming pan, the spout perfect for pouring. But she could see that the contents of the pan were solid, and red in color, not like any butter that she had ever seen. She recognized the contents as wax, and felt her nipples begin to harden at the thought of hot oil covering her skin, only to be topped by the hot wax that was sure to follow. She excitedly yearned for the sting that is quickly replaced by the exotic warmth of the wax as it covered her nipples and breasts. He was smiling as he looked at her beautiful breasts. Small nipples, perfectly shaped, breasts that surrounded them in exceptional beauty. She giggled to herself as she could see his cock begin to harden and push its outline against the fabric at the crotch of his pants.

Plugging in a small little hotplate, adjusting its temperature to the very lowest setting, he placed the pan over the little burner, anticipating it heating the solid mass of wax into a molten delight. A cooking thermometer was placed nearby, as he was very careful about the wax temperature, assuring its pleasure and not its injury when applied to oiled skin.

He dipped his finger into the oil gently warming over the flame of the butter warmer, smiling he is obviously pleased with its progress. Stepping in close to her he put the single drop of warm oil adhering to the finger that he dipped, onto the center of her collarbones, into the little dip in her skin. Gently he kissed her lips, letting the passionate warmth of his lips warm hers, expressing his desire very lightly. Taking the little dish of oil into his left hand, he poured oil into the palm of his right hand. She nodded her head, saying, "Yes Chief" in response to him asking if she wanted him to begin. She closed her eyes, awaiting that first sensation of the hot oil on her wanting skin, ready to drink it in, nearly dying of thirst for its sensuous embrace.

He gently placed the warm oil on her left shoulder, allowing the sweet sensation to trickle down her skin in small rivers. Each finger of oil reaching downwards, caressing her skin inch by inch. She relaxed at the feel of the oil and watched him refill the palm of his hand. This time the oil was slowly poured over her right shoulder, again the very warm sensation crept downwards, imparting its gift of pleasure with each moment. Again he poured enough oil in the palm of his hand that she could see it glistening on his fingers as it nearly spilled over the cup his hand formed. Setting the little dish down over the flame again, he placed his left hand against his right, creating a larger vessel for the volume of oil, now easily containing it. The oil was poured onto her collarbones, the oil running down her breasts, her nipples growing even more firm, her breath quickening from the heat and luxury of the oil.

Slowly he spread the oil with his warm hands. She could hear a quiet, happy sigh, nearly a moan escape from him as he softly massaged the warm oil into the silken skin of her breasts. Slowly going around each beautiful mound, peaked with a small stone. A beautiful, shiny jewel, excited by his touch and the warm, sensuous oil. His magic hands take her nipples under their warm touch, his fingers circling each, coaxing the pleasure from every pore. Her moans soft and relaxed at his touch. His hands, gifted hands, sensuous, strong, yet paradoxically soft.

Again he refills his hands with oil, this time taking its intoxicating heat to her stomach, allowing the oily tendrils to run down her skin, eventually reaching her own heat. Her pussy already warm and moist, but now growing flushed with desire and want. His hands slowly embrace her skin, rubbing her stomach, circling lower and lower down her belly. Caressing her hips, her thighs, arching his hands so just his fingertips trace her inner thighs, following a pathway from her knees to the junction between her legs. His hot, oiled fingers slowly entering her, he can feel her silkiness, magnified by the oil. She leans forward, tilting her pelvis, inviting his fingers into her. He pushes further into her, wiggling his fingertips slowly and they work their way around, in, and about her delightful wet heaven. Her eyes are closed, so she didn't see him warming his left hand over a candle, but she felt its magnificent touch when it replaced his right hand on her and in her. His right hand warmed quickly over a flame, then tracing the outline of her anus as his left fingers circled her clit....over and over...around and around.....switching to a figure eight over the very tip.....her breathing speeding up, her pelvis rocking slightly on his fingers.

Slowly, excruciatingly slow, he pulled his fingers out, standing close to her, she heard his whisper...."do you want to cum now girl?" "Oh yes!", her hoarse response faintly entered his ears...."yes, please, now." His chuckle rising from his heart, he whispered again, "not now, you must wait, and cum when and if I permit." Chuckling yet again, "but, of course I will permit it, only after I listen to your heavenly moans a bit more."

She watches him walking over the warming pan of wax, taking the thermometer and placing it into the wax, he checks its temperature. "Perfect", he announces as the thermometer indicates 105 degrees....."perfect for starters, a warm up" her adds. Taking the pan of wax in one hand, and a one inch soft paint brush in the other, he walks back over to her, dipping the brush into the wax, looking into her eyes, and smiling, she awaits his next move.

After dipping the brush into the hot wax, he pauses, chuckles quietly as a faint knock is heard at the shop door. She looks quickly at the door, nervously, wondering who could be at the door, and how much longer she must endure before she will be permitted her awaited release. She looks at the door, then back at him, and wonders why he isn't moving, why he is smiling. He leans over closely to her ear and whispers...."I have a surprise for you, a special gift that I arranged just for you." Then, in a louder, clear voice, he announces, "please come in." She gasps at the invitation, wondering, exposed, oiled, naked, hot, wet, wanting.

The door opens with a slight noise, not really a creaking noise, but rather the sound that smooth metal makes after being polished by years of use. To her amazement, and joy, a woman walks slowly into the shop, her eyes on the floor, obedient to him. The door is closed behind her and she stands, waiting.

"Let me see you", he orders and the lady responds. Carefully, quickly, efficiently she removes her clothes, neatly folding them and placing them on the counter. She then stands facing him and her, feet apart, thighs slightly opened, hands folded neatly in the small of her back, eyes cast towards the floor. She admires the lady standing before her, wondering what is in store. The new one is slender, tanned nicely, no tans lines at all, the tanned skin surrounding her tightly groomed pussy. He breasts, although small, are well shaped, tanned to the nipple, resting atop taught, toned muscles. This one is no stranger to the gym.

After setting the pan of wax back on the warmer, insuring that it doesn't cool, he walks over to the new one, and takes her hand. He leads the stranger by her hand to a place directly in front of the bound lady, slowly spinning her for the bound one to admire, finally stopping when the two ladies are face to face. His voice fills the space with soothing words, "this new one is well schooled, and she has been given her instructions, she will do as I have demanded." Looking at the slender lady is commands, "girl, as you were instructed, please begin now."

At his command the new lady walks up to her and places her warm, naked body against the hot, oiled body bound in the shop. Wrapping her arms around her, she kisses her deeply, passionately, nibbling lightly on her lower lip. Lips breaking away the new one begins to kiss her neck, moving down to her breasts, where she stops, taking each nipple into her mouth. She begins to melt as this girls hot, inviting mouth sucks, licks and gently bites her nipples. She is wanting more now, nearly dying for a touch.

As if on cue, the girl settles downward, sitting upon a little chair, her face perfectly aligned with her wet pussy. The new one begins to kiss, lick and suck on her pussy. Her tongue working inside of her as it traces upwards towards her clit. She closes her eyes at the touch of her tongue teasing her, moaning deeply she tilts her head back. Suddenly a brush, dripping with hot wax paints a swath of pleasure across the top of her left breast, then downward covering her nipple. He continues to paint the wax onto her breast and nipples, hot then warm, sting then soothing, pleasure then joy. Meanwhile, the naked girl continues relentlessly between her legs. Her fingers now wandering just under her pussy, tickly slightly, then finding their way in. Hot wax, tongue circling the tip of her clit, fingers moving in and out....she can't help it, she suddenly explodes with a scream as her orgasm convulses through her body. Pulling hard on the ropes.....again, a wave crashes through her as wax is poured onto her, the tongue not stopping, her moans loud, straining at the rope.....again, and again she quivers and pulls at the rope as she cums deep, intense, organic.

Slowing, the new girl stops and moves away. She moves her little chair to the corner, sits and watches as he removes his clothing. His muscles hard from working out, his cock hard with desire for the beautiful lady bound to his shop rafters. He gently unties her hands, freeing them, and steps in close to her. He feels her arms surround him, pulling him close to her, she is very warm, the oil is slippery, the wax still warm. He kisses her deeply, passionately, expressing with his lips his heart for her.

He slips into her, and moans at the pleasure that her hot, wet pussy sends coursing through his body by way of his cock. Slowly, he begins moving, making love to her. He is lost, he is warm, he is in heaven as they move against each other. His hands running up and down her back, holding her ass, pulling her tightly against him, more forcefully as he begins thrusting more deeply. Deeper, more quickly, his moans getting louder, his breathing deeper and faster. She is moaning now as well, her heart nearly racing out of her chest as she climbs higher and higher until she suddenly convulses in a gigantic orgasm, his cum spewing hot and deeply into her as he cums at the same time. He continues to move in and out, slower, slower, slower, feeling her muscles clench and relax around him cock. Slowing, finally withdrawing from her, he holds her tightly as their breathing begins to slow. Kissing her, caressing her, looking into her eyes, his heart pounding at the sight of her. His heart soaring as it longs to be with her eternally.

Releasing her completely from her bonds, he wraps a towel around her, and leads her from the shop, finally arriving at a big deep tub. He turns the old metal handles, and the water begins to rush into the tub. He lights candles all around the room, puts some bath oil into the water, and begins to gently clean the wax from her skin. The wax falls off easily, as she was so nicely oiled first. Finally clean, water full, he helps her into the tub. He then gently, quietly, softly begins to bathe her....every inch....slowly.....with passion. She feels herself begin to drift off...sleepy....content.....joyful.

Hours later, she stirs, wondering how she got into bed, the soft white linen surrounding her naked skin. He is lying next to her, holding her gently as she dozes. She drifts off again....dreaming of his touch.