The Shopping Trip

Story Info
White guy goes shopping and gets Asian takeaway.
1.8k words
4.23
68.7k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark pulled up outside the supermarket. He needed some screenwash for his car and this was the cheapest place to get it. Besides, it would give him chance to check out the Asian girls. There was a large Asian population in this area and Mark, although he was white, was very attracted to the women. Unfortunately they didn't seem to go out much so there was never any chance to meet them socially. No, his only chance of any Asian totty was here at the supermarket where about half the workers came from the Asian community.

Mark walked along the checkouts looking for one operated by a nice Asian girl. He soon spotted one and, waiting in the queue, he looked her over. Her long, black hair was tied back and her coffee coloured skin looked smooth and sensual. The uniform wasn't exactly flattering but he could just make out a nice pair of tits hidden beneath her blouse – they jiggled as she moved. Her trousers were stretched across wide hips and a beautiful well-rounded arse. Suddenly she looked up and caught him studying her. She smiled at him and her chocolate brown eyes seemed to sparkle.

"Hello" she said when he reached the head of the queue. She looked at his purchase.

"Do you know anything about cars?" she asked. Without waiting for an answer she continued "Mine's making a funny noise and I need someone to look at it". While she spoke her eyes burned into his. Mark felt his cock stiffen – he fancied this one like mad!

"I could have a look" he said. "Where is it?"

"It's in the staff car park round the back, but I don't finish until 7" she replied. Marks cock was now completely in control of the situation. He looked at the name badge on her lovely chest.

"OK Nadia. I'll see you in the car park at 7". The woman behind him in the queue cleared her throat noisily and Mark walked away.

He was back in the car park at 6.45. It was now dark but just after 7 he saw her come out of the staff entrance. He waved at her and she pointed towards her car.

"I didn't think you'd come". She seemed pleased to see him. "I hope I do" thought Mark!

"It's making a funny noise" she continued.

"Start her up then" said Mark. He didn't know that much about cars but as he leaned looking into the engine he thought the squeaking noise indicated a loose fan belt. Nadia came round and stood very close to him. Marl moved his arm slightly and it rested against her breast. She didn't move away!

"I think I can fix it" said Mark and went and got some tools from his car. Ten minutes later it was fixed.

"That's great" said Nadia. "How can I repay you?"

"How about coming out with me for a drink".

"Oh! I don't drink, and anyway my husband doesn't like me going out on my own at night".

Mark replied "You wouldn't be on your own. You'd be with me".

"Well, I could hardly tell him that" she laughed. "You could come during the day, though".

Marks cock twitched as he heard that word again. "What time?" he asked hoarsely.

"How about midday tomorrow?" she asked. She wrote down her address and got into her car. "See you tomorrow, then" said Mark.

"I look forward to it" Nadia smiled.

Just before noon Nadia was getting ready to receive her visitor. She stood looking at herself in the mirror. Her long dark hair was freshly washed and shone in the light. She was 5ft 2ins tall with a 34-24-36 figure. She had been married to her husband, Hassan, for 8 years. They had a 2 year old girl. It hadn't exactly been an arranged marriage as her parents had given her the opportunity of rejecting their choice of husband. But she would never go against their wishes and so she had married Hassan. The sex wasn't good. She had been a virgin when they married and he was a good husband in every other way and she did love him. However, he thought only of himself when it came to lovemaking and he had never given her an orgasm. She had discussed it with her friends and knew there should be much more to it than what she experienced. Nadia didn't really know what had made her come on to the stranger in the supermarket but she knew that it excited her. She was now feeling that familiar wetness between her legs. He would be here soon and she had to get dressed. She selected a pale blue shalwar kamiz. The colour contrasted perfectly with her light brown skin. Underneath it she wore matching bra and panties, also blue but darker. The doorbell rang.

Nadia opened the door and let Mark in. He took off his jacket and stood looking at her. She looked very, very sexy. He noticed that her dark hair had just a hint of red in it.

"You look gorgeous" he said.

"I don't think so" she replied, coyly, playing with her hair.

Mark took her hand and brought it up to his mouth, kissing it gently. "Believe me, you look very sexy".

Marks other hand went behind her neck and he pulled her gently towards him. His lips brushed against hers and then he gently kissed her forehead. He let go of her hand and with one hand either side of her face he lifted her head towards his. Again his lips met hers, but this time he held them there. The kissing became more urgent and she forced her tongue into his mouth. One of his hands slid down her body to the middle of her back and he pulled her body into his. She broke away from his kiss, panting.

"We don't have much time" she whispered. "The baby's asleep but she only stays down for 15 or 20 minutes".

Mark put his mouth to her ear. "Oh, I can stay 'down' for much longer than that!" Nadia gasped involuntarily. "Let's go upstairs".

She led the way and Mark face was level with her round arse. He reached out and put both hands on her as she climbed the stairs. She led him into a bedroom and closed the door behind them. Mark took hold of her again and they kissed passionately. She undid his shirt and pulled it off him. Then she pushed him back onto the bed. As she stood before him she raised her arms and removed her shirt. Mark saw the dark blue bra encasing beautiful firm breasts. Nadia reached behind her and in a flash the bra joined the other clothes on the floor. Her dark chocolate nipples were big and hard and contrasted with the light coffee colour of her smooth skin. Mark reached forwards and slipped his thumbs into the waistband of her trousers. As he slid them down her blue panties came into view. He caught hold of these as well and took them down with her trousers. As her pussy came into view Marks cock twitched again. He saw that she was completely shaven and her pussy lips were glistening with wetness. Nadia stepped out of her trousers and Mark again pulled her to him. His mouth closed over a tit and his tongue danced round her hard nipple. Nadia closed her eyes and held his head in her hands. Mark moved his mouth over to her other nipple and circled it with his tongue. He then leaned back on to the bed, pulling her on top of him. He rolled over so that she was now laying on the bed and he was kneeling on the floor between her legs. He quickly unzipped his trousers and pulled them off, along with his pants and socks.

Mark leaned forward and kissed each nipple in turn. Slowly his tongue started tracing down her body, across her flat stomach until he reached the top of her pussy. He worked his tongue further downwards, moving down the inside of her thigh. Nadia opened her legs wide. Mark could smell her musky sweetness. His tongue continued down her leg to her knee, then he moved his head across to her other leg and slowly his tongue started back up towards her glistening slit. When he reached it he first kissed it gently, then started probing her wetness with his tongue. It rolled around inside her and his nose brushed against her clit. Nadias hips started to buck and she felt the orgasm wash over her. Marks face was drowned in her flowing juices as she came over it.

As she calmed down Mark got up and lay beside her on the bed, caressing her body gently. Nadia opened her eyes and saw his hard, white tool. She had never seen a white cock before and she had certainly never seen an uncircumcised one. She wanted it inside her and she reached out and took it into her hand. Slowly she started to rub it up and down. Marks eyes closed as she began to pump it harder. He knew he wasn't far off cumming so he rolled over on top of her. He took a pillow and placed it under her head, raising it so that she could look down and see him. Then he took another and pushed it under her arse, raising her hips off the bed. He moved down and kissed the top of her slit gently. As he did so he slid an arm under each of her legs. He started to kiss his way back up her body, his arms forcing her legs up into the air. His cock was pointing straight at her pussy. He moved upwards and the head of his cock split her cunt lips. Mark thought about the condom that he had put in his trouser pocket. It was a bit late for that now!

Nadia looked down and saw his white cock at the entrance of her pussy, his skin white against her light brown. She felt the uncut member enter her and she pushed her hips upwards. Mark slid deep,deep inside her and she felt another orgasm building. His cock was now thrusting into her.

"Oh, please! I'm going to cum again" Nadia screamed. "I want you to shoot inside me". As Mark looked down at her he saw her eyes close and felt her body tense. Watching her orgasm made his balls tighten and he felt his seed spurt into her cunt. He came like he hadn't cum before. Their bodies rocked together as their juices mixed.

Mark thought that this little brown girl was the best he'd ever had! Nadia felt like she'd never felt before!