The Shopping Trip

Story Info
Clothes shopping turns into an adventure.
746 words
3.86
43k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I entered the department store to purchase some summer clothing; I started to look through the women's section, finding a few things I liked. I noticed a handsome young man near the same area that I was in, he had broad shoulders, and a grand chest and when he looked at me and smiled his eyes made me melt. His eyes were a gorgeous gray that just seemed to hypnotize me, and instantly made my cunt get damp.

I looked away feeling as if he could tell what I was thinking, I am sure I was blushing because not only was my cunt heating up but the heat arose through my body and my face felt on fire.

I tried to go about my business, but soon I had bumped backwards into someone and as I turned around there, he was the great looking guy that I had been ogling at him! He was standing right there smiling at me. I stammered to tell him excuse me and with a sexy smile, he just said, "The pleasure is all mine." He then reached in front of me for a shirt that was hanging on a rack, he picked it up held in front of me and said" this would really show off those great eyes you have" and brushed his hand ever so lightly against my breast.

I realized I had been standing there for time holding that shirt against me, and he had been gone for sometime, So I snapped myself out of the trance that I was in, made sure no one was looking at me and headed to the dressing room to try on the items.

I pulled a shirt over my head and looked into the mirror and realized that it was the shirt that the handsome young man had handed me, I again began to feel the heat rise between my legs, I could feel the dampness grow and my breathing began to quicken.

I was so excited by his flirtatious behavior that I found myself very horny and needing to release some sexual tension. Therefore, there in the dressing room I pulled my skirt up around my hips, pulled my silky panties up tight so that they smashed against my clit and began to slide two fingers into my aching cunt. My nipples became erect with passion as imagined the handsome stranger here in the room with me taking advantage of my sweet honey pot. I imagine his tongue shoved into my mouth, his hands cupping my breast firmly and his bites on the flesh of my neck. I worked my fingers harder into my dripping wet pussy, and pulled the panties tighter against my clit. I imagine him dropping to his knees and sucking my cunt, biting my clit, and shoving three of his long fingers into me. I lost me breath for a moment, and then took my left breast from my bra, and began to suck the nipple.

Riding my hand harder and feeling the juices run down my wrist I imagined him turning me around, shoving me against the wall of the dressing room, yanking my panties down, he forced my legs apart and with one shove drilled him cock into my cunt. I shuttered with pain and pleasure, as he crammed harder and me harder, I could feel the heat and passion grow, and I so wanted to cum all over his great cock. The pace quickened, his cock ramming and it was not long he had his hand against my clit making me have a tremendous orgasm; I could barely keep myself from screaming. He then slowly but deeply gave three last thrust with deep-throated grunts, he was filling my begging snatch with his hot jism and I loved it. I wanted to fuck him forever.

I managed to come back to reality and cleaned myself up a bit. Redressed, finished trying on the clothing and then exited the dressing room and headed for the check out line.

I felt more satisfied than I had in week, and it was the best shopping trip I can remember. As I paid for my items there at the exit door he stood, smiling as if he new what I had just done. I drove home feeling so content, and when I got home, I pulled the shirt out of the bag, laid it on the bed, and fucked myself into yet another fierce, frenzied climax.