The Short Flight

Story Info
I am strangely attracted to the flight attendant.
1.5k words
4.39
56.1k
24
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I listened as the gate attendants announced we had a completely full flight, so I took a deep breath as I got ready to board the plane. As a frequent flyer I was able to board early so I didn't have to worry about having overhead space for my carry on bag, but I knew once everyone got to working their way on things were going to get uncomfortable. Waiting patiently until they called for the frequent fliers to board, I quickly grabbed my bag and headed down the line. There were only a few first class fliers ahead of me, so it wasn't very long before I stepped onto the plane and looked for my seat.

It was an aisle seat just three rows back from the front so I got ready for a few quick and easy steps to my seat. Unfortunately as I moved toward my street, I noticed one of the flight attendants heading my way. I turned to move back, but the people following me on had filled up the aisle behind me, so all I could do was turn sideways in the aisle and try to slide past the flight attendant.

She was very tall, nearly as tall as me, and though she was a large woman, she was proportionally built, curvy, but not what anyone would call fat. As we slid past each other, her large breasts brushed across my chest and her dark eyes stared directly into mine. It was odd, but the simple act of sliding past her seemed stunningly sensuous. When we finally got around each other, she looked back at me and smiled as I slipped into my seat, hoping no one noticed the emerging bulge in my pants.

I was able to get my erection adjusted in my pants while snapping on the seatbelt, this was fortunate because as I watched my flight attendant greet the passengers as they boarded I remained rock hard. It wasn't hard to understand the attraction: she was a very attractive woman with long dark hair. Her facial features were very distinct with sharp, prominent cheekbones and a strong jaw line. She was stunning, but never I have felt so drawn, even to some of the beautiful women I have known or worked with, this was so compelling I simply didn't understand it.

What was even stranger to me, though it may have been just in my mind, but she seemed to continually glance back at me as she moved and worked her way around passengers. When most everyone finally got seated and she proceeded down the aisle counting she let her hip rest against my arm as she paused for a moment. Once again, it may have just been me, but she seemed to have gone out of her way to brush against me.

Anyway, as the flight attendants continued readying the plane for departure, I closed my eyes, fantasizing a bit about a tall, dark woman, hoping to drift to sleep and perhaps dream of slowly undressing a uniformed woman. I drifted a bit, dreaming of those large breasts, when I felt a slight nudge at my thigh.

Opening my eyes I saw my stunning flight attendant standing in the aisle with all her gear in hand ready for the preflight instructions to start. Sure enough, the video screens dropped and I listened to the drone of some airline company executive give a quick commercial before another voice began going over the safety announcements. I listened to the voices on the video, but my eyes remained fixed on the flight attendant, who seemed to be looking only at me as she began snapping and unsnapping her seatbelt, even though no one was paying attention.

I quickly glanced around and confirmed it, absolutely no one was watching her or the video, the passengers were either buried in a book, already asleep or engaged in intimate conversations with the people they were tightly seated against. After my quick survey, I glanced back up to the beautiful woman standing above me. She smiled and shrugged her shoulders.

She was sliding the life vest over her head when I decided I had to do something, even if it caused a scene. Though I have never been so forward in my life, and under normal circumstances would never have dared anything like this, my attraction to her was so overwhelming I reached out and let the back of my hand brush against her outer thigh.

I let my hand continue brushing against her firm thighs, the nylon stockings tickling my knuckles as I glanced up at her face. Her smile encouraged me and I moved my hand so the my palm now ran along her inner thigh and when she swayed from side to side, opening her legs further I let my hand slide upward. Keeping my eyes on her face while my hand worked its way up under her dress, I could see her glance over the passengers and then back down to me.

She nodded slightly and then slipped her mouth over the life vest's inflation tube in a way that made my balls tingle. As the video announced how a passenger could inflate the vest by blowing on the tube, my flight attendant was giving one of the most moving demonstrations of fellatio I had ever seen. With such encouragement I quickly moved my hand up her thigh, but just before I reached the top of her thigh and her heavenly softness I felt an oddly familiar bulge.

Pausing my exploration, I looked down and then glanced back up at her face. She looked down, her eyes half closed with desire and pushed her head forward, seemingly prodding me on. I let my fingers slowly move around, delicately squeezing and moving along the length of the bulge. Then, it dawned on me. I had been so intent on finding a bit more feminine flesh and well, this woman was simply so alluring that I never would have...

I felt a nudge as she pressed her hips forward so I did what I figured any turned on guy with his hand up a woman's dress would do, I let my fingers play with what they found. It was a bit difficult to really grab onto her cock since it was held firmly against her thigh, so I let my fingers work their way up and down the shaft and then over the head. Looking up at her face I could see her eyes were now closed as she enjoyed the sensations of my fingers on her cock and I could feel her hips begin to move more urgently.

Quickening my movements I watched her face tighten as she got closer and closer to coming. I could feel the muscles in her thighs knot as and she began to tremble when finally she arched her back, moaned lightly and then released. Immediately I could feel the dampness as her cum soaked through the nylon and began running down her leg.

I held her cock tightly as it oozed her cum, I could feel it throbbing and twitching in her ecstasy. Finally, she reached down and pulled my hand from between her legs. She held it up to my face and watched as I licked the glistening white cum from my fingertips. Then, lifting my hand up, she bent over, kissed my hand and licked up a bit of the cum. She then turned and quickly moved into the restroom.

After a few minutes in the restroom she emerged and then took her seat as the plane finished taxiing and began to takeoff. Once the flight started I watched as she professionally completed her tasks, serving the beverages, picking up the trash, and generally assisting passengers. Each time she passed me she'd touch my shoulder, or lightly brush her hip against me as she passed.

Once she stopped, squatted down and whispered, "My name's Jaime I just wanted..." A buzzer from another passenger caught her attention and by the time she could return the plane was in final approach so all she could do was whisper, "Thank you." I wanted to ask what for, but she had to bustle back to the galley and help to get everything stowed.

After we landed I tried to stay out of the rush of passengers, but the two people next to me were intent on getting out right away so I moved out into the aisle and then couldn't help but follow the flow of people off the plane. I didn't see Jaime as I passed the galley and only caught a fleeting glance of her as line of passengers headed up the jetway when she waved goodbye and then blew me a kiss.

Moving up the jetway and into the terminal I paused, considering waiting until the crew left, but Andrew, my business associate came up and said, "Let's go Mark, we got to catch the next flight."

"But I need to..."

"Forget it man, that stewardess is way out of your league."

"What..."

"I saw you ogling her during the flight. You'd never have a chance with her, besides, you have a girlfriend."

"But..."

"Yeah, she was something special, though a bit tall for me. But face it man she was something else."

"That she was," I replied, "and besides, she's a flight attendant, not a stewardess."

"Same thing man."

"I don't think so," I replied, "I don't think so."