The Short Skirt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He murmured " you really have the lot - great looks, fantastic breasts, great legs, awesome thighs, a lovely ripe pussy but that rear is something else - its made for ass f******. Gently turning me over he took some cream from the bedside table and rubbing it in to his now glistening rod gently parted my hips and gently entered its head in my sphincter. When I tensed he said " relax - I'm not going to hurt you - I know I hurt you last night but that's because I have been wanting as ass f*** that big ass of yours, since I first saw you."

Reaching between my legs one hand closed on my pussy and did exciting things to my clit, whilst the other gently encouraged me to ease back on to his rod. The clitoral stimulation seemed to relax me enough to let him enter me without too much discomfort and I soon felt him lift me up by putting is fingers in my pussy until his balls met my rear with his cock fully into my rear. He whispered "that wasn't too bad now - was it?" and when I murmured my assent he rather roughly pushed me forward and with one hand grabbing my breasts and the other my rear, muttered " Bab's you're really built for ass f***** and I'm going to give you the best f****** you'll ever get".

With that he pulled his cock half way out and plunged it really deeply into me again and my moans only seemed to drive him wilder as he thrust vigorously in and out of my rear. It was a rare mix of pain and pleasure and a feeling of wantonness and shame at letting this young guy treat me as he wanted.

However the combination of breast and clit stimulation soon had me heaving back to meet his thrusts and as I climaxed , he did too and his warm ejaculate deep in my bowels acted as a soothing salve to my well used rear.

As I fell forward on the bed he roughly rolled me over and putting his semi hard cock straight into my mouth he instructed me to hold his balls and suck him hard again. He soon stiffened and once again turned me round and mounted my anus again. In total he buggered me twice more before lying down and taking me off orally.

As we lay cuddling he admitted that whilst he loved all types of sex what really turned him on was having anal sex with big assed mature married women like me.

I went back to my own room at about 1.30 after one of the most torrid sex sessions I am ever likely to have, I knew my sex life would never be the same again.

Babs

12