The Shortcut

Story Info
Shortcut home leads to the longway home.
3.4k words
3.99
142k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vooodoo
vooodoo
3 Followers

We've been out for dinner and are walking through a park. It's a huge park that's bigger than many suburbs, but it's much shorter than walking down the well lit roads. We're about halfway through when 3 guys jump out from behind some trees. I grab your hand and turn to run but there are another 2 guys behind us. These 2 are huge black guys and I know there's no chance of getting away. "Well, well, looks like we're in for some fun tonight guys" one of them says. I look at you and see your eyes wide with fright. "What can I do for you?" I ask nervously. Somehow I already know that it's not money that they're after. "You can shut the fuck up asshole" another one growls. "You better do exactly what you're told dickhead or both you and your little lady here will regret it, that is if you're lucky enough to live to regret it".

"Now from now on, whenever you address any of us, you will say Sir, or Master, is that clear". He says this as he reaches out and holds you by the hair. "Yes" you, whimper softly, trembling as you looked up at him. "Yes what you stupid fucking bitch" he roared back at you. "Yes Sir, sorry sir" you cry. "And what about you asshole" another one of them said to me. "Yes sir" I replied whilst trying to figure out how to get out of this mess. It doesn't seem that we have much hope though.

Next they march us through the woods until we enter a clearing with a small fire and a woman lying on 1 of a few mattresses. She is fairly tall, with long black hair and is absolutely gorgeous. She is wearing a short skirt that is not hiding anything, and we can see her trimmed bush, obviously wet, glistening in the firelight. She walks up to us and smirks knowingly. "Mmmmm, these two look like fun. I can't wait to get started, my pussy is so wet". She runs her fingers under my nose and I can smell the sweetness of her pussy on them. I feel my cock stiffen and glance over at you guiltily. You look at me and I can see your eyes harden. "Do you like the smell of my pussy, wouldn't you like to taste it" "Wouldn't you like to feel it's warmth wrapped around your cock" She mewls. "No" I lie, "I'd like you to let us both go". Her eyes hardened and she slaps me across the face, "You fucking worm!" You will address me as mistress, do you understand" She yells.

One of the guys grabs me and pushes me up against a tree, while another one produces a pair of handcuffs and locks them around my wrist and around the tree. "You can just sit back and watch us have fun with your sweet little bitch," he laughs.

I look over at you and see 2 of them holding you. Another has pulled out a video camera and is taping the whole thing. They have your arms pinned at you side and a third has his hand between your legs, rubbing you through your thin panties. "Please............. don't, please" you whisper "Shut up bitch, you'll be begging for us soon" he replies. "What's your name slut?" they ask. "Yasmine, master" you reply. "Yasmine what?" he says. "Harroldson, Yasmine Harroldson sir".

"Well Yasmine Harroldson, from now on you will be known as 'slut', is that clear, and when we ask you what you are, you will tell us 'a whore' or 'your slave' or a 'slut'" "Now; what are you?" he asks.

"I'm a slut sir," you whisper. "Louder slut, what are you?" "I'm a slut sir" you reply louder. "What else?" another asks, "I'm your slave, and a whore" you reply again. I can see your face is getting flushed from the degrading treatment, but I wonder if it's due to embarrassment or because what you are saying is true. My cock has been hard all this time and I hope they don't notice.

In the mean time the woman has started fucking the other 2 guys. She is on her hands and knees and has one guy plowing her from behind while she sucks on her other friend. They are all close to coming and are fucking as fast and hard as they possibly can. She is rocking back and forth and has her hands locked on to his ass. Suddenly the guy in her mouth lets out a groan and starts shivering. She slides a finger up his ass and he howls out his orgasm. She keeps pumping her mouth up and down his cock in time to the finger sliding into his ass, even as she starts thrashing in orgasm. This in turn sets of the guy in her cunt and he starts pumping his load into her. Her mouth comes off the first guys cock and he shoots a final jet over her face before he collapses backwards, making her fall forward in the process.

I can see how turned on you are from the show. They've ripped your top open and your panties are lying in tatters by the fire. Your skirt is up around your waste and one of them has 2 fingers buried in your wet cunt. Your trying not to rock back against him, but are only barely managing to maintain control. The woman walks over to you and kisses you on the lips. You struggle, trying to pull away and keep your mouth closed, but she grabs your nipple and squeezes hard. Your mouth opens in a silent scream and she takes the opportunity to lock her mouth onto yours. She has held her partners come in her mouth and now expels it into yours. Weakly, you submit and feel the warm salty come fill your mouth. You swallow the warm fluid, feeling it coating your throat and filling your nose with its scent.

"Did you like the taste of his come?" She asks. You just shake your head softly. "Well, I guess it needs to be sweetened for you first" she laughs cruelly. "Bring her over here and lay her down" she tells one of the guys as she walks over to a mattress. They throw you roughly onto your back and 3 of them hold you down. She climbs onto your chest and looks into your eyes, "It tastes much better with pussy juice" she says as she lowers her come filled pussy onto your mouth. You whimper no but it's too late, she grinds against your face, rubbing her wet dripping cunt all over you.


They have all disrobed now and I can see their hard cocks. The smallest one is well over 7 inches long and fat, and the 2 black guys must be around about 9 or 10 inches and too fat to get your fingers around. "Who's first" one of them asks too late. One of the black guys has climbed between your legs. You struggle; trying to keep your legs closed but you don't have a chance. He spreads you open and rubs his cock at the entrance of your pussy. I'm only 3 feet away and can see it glistening in anticipation. He slides his cock into you in one long slow motion and I can hear your muffled moan from between the woman. You clasp onto her clitoris as you orgasm from the huge piece of meat filling you and she explodes in ecstasy. Her cunt starts convulsing, squeezing all of her friends come into your mouth. You swallow and swallow, but the combination of juices is too much to keep up with and it runs out of your mouth and down your neck. She loses total control and starts to rub her cunt all over your face. "Suck it all up you filthy little whore" She yells. "Lick every fucking drop of it up, shove your tongue all the way in, eat me you fucking dirty slut, eat me".

Your tongue shoots out, trying to reach way up into her. You've never felt so hot in your life. Your legs have reached up and wrapped up around the black guys waist and your hips are bucking up to meet every thrust. Your whole body is racked in orgasm after orgasm, one after the other they come, you can no longer tell when one is ending and the other is beginning. Your arms are wrapped around her waist as you hold on, as much to hold yourself together as to stop her from pulling her delicious dessert away from your face. You are totally immersing yourself in your role as their whore, knowing that your life will never be the Jeremy again.

"What a slut, I've never seen anyone come so hard in my life," one of them says. You hear him but it doesn't register. You're working your cunt back against the guy inside of you; trying to draw is come deep into your hot pussy. The woman tries climbing off you but your arms grasp her even tighter and your tongue delves deeper into her gash. "Let go of me you little whore or you'll experience pain like you've never imagined," she grunts as she pulls free of your grasp. You fall back and I can see the wild look in your eyes as your body is wracked with another wave of ecstasy. The man inside you can't take anymore pleasure and you can feel him explode inside of you. His cock is jammed all the way into you, pushing against your cervix and you feel his cock expanding and contracting as he releases his juice into you. Finally, he pulls out of you, slowly withdrawing his wet prick from inside of you. I look down and see your cunt wide open, still spasming and now slowly ejecting his cum. It's running down your ass and you whimper as you feel it's cool touch on your asshole.

"Who's next?" the woman asks, "She's only just warming up". One of the guys climbs between your legs and you look up through half closed eyes and say "No more, please, let me rest first". He grabs you by the nipple and whilst squeezing hard snarls down at you "Shut the fuck up you worthless little tramp, How did we order you to address us?". "Nooooo, please I'm sorry master. I didn't mean to, I just forget. PLEASSSSSEEEE". Suddenly your body heaves up from the mattress as you convulse into another orgasm. He lets go of your nipple but you can't stop coming. "Shove your cock in her mouth" he tells one of the others, "She's too loud for my liking". One of the other guys climbs onto the mattress and you obediently open your mouth for him, knowing the consequences of disobedience. "Beg for it whore, and you better be convincing" he says menacingly. "Please.......... Please slide your cock in my mouth, use my mouth like your friend did to my cunt," you beg. "More slut" he says. "Tell us what you are".

"I'm a worthless little slut, I only live to pleasure you. I want a cock in my mouth and a cock in my pussy at the Jeremy time and I want to feel you both empty your hot loads deep inside of me". I can hear by the tone of your voice that you mean what you say. You have become the worthless little tramp that they want you to be, and you are revelling in the abusive treatment that they are inflicting on you. "Beg more tramp, tell us what you want us to do to you," the man between you legs says as he slides the tip of his cock into you. "I want you to treat me like a slut. I want to be your slave and whore. I want you all to fuck me until you can't shoot anymore come. Please fuck me; I can't wait anymore, give me your cocks, own me".

Unable to wait any longer they both start fucking you. They don't start slowly, but fuck you hard, not content with only using you, but wanting to hear you whimper as well. "Look at your little tramp fuck" the woman says as she sidles up to me. "Look at how easily she opens her legs for us". She slides a hand inside my pants and feels how hard my cock is. "Mmmm, I think you like it. You like seeing her being treated like a slut don't you," she asks as she rubs the precum over the head of my cock. "Yes" I reply, my voice quivering with lust. "Yes what" she growls, digging her nails into my cock hard. "Yes mistress, I love seeing her like that" I reply. She slides my pants down my legs and stays on her knees in front of me. I can feel her breath on my cock and it starts twitching in anticipation. "What would you like me to do" she purrs up at me. "Please, mistress, suck my cock," I beg. "Why should I, YOUR mistress, suck your worthless piece of meat" she smiles. "I don't know mistress, I'll do anything you ask, just slide your lips around me," I beg. "Not likely" she says, "Maybe you can convince Roger to do it, he likes men as well as women". Roger steps up and wraps his hand around my shaft, "Beg me to suck your cock slave," he says. I hesitate for a moment, not knowing what to say. I have thought about being with a man before but have never experienced it before. "No" I say, knowing that it will only be worse for me in the long run. "WHAT DID YOU SAY" he yells at me. He grabs my pierced nipple and cruelly twists it hard. "I"M SORRY, I"M SORRY" I scream in pain. "I'm sorry master, is what you should have said shithead" he says.

I feel the handcuffs being undone and I'm pushed to my knees in front of him. "You had the opportunity to be pleased, but you wasted it. Now you can please me instead" He declares "Now wrap your lips around my cock and suck all the cum out of me. If you do a good job, maybe we'll let you come". I open my mouth and slide his cock inside. His cock smells musky and I am relieved when I realize that the taste is pleasant. I can taste the sweetness of his precum and I poke my tongue into his slit, trying to get more. "That's it boy, suck it nice for me and I'll give you the pleasure of swallowing my load, you'd like that wouldn't you" he says. "Yes master" I say, taking my mouth of his cock momentarily, feeling degraded by my admission. "That's good, 'cause I haven't come in 3 days and I'm aching to shoot a load" he states as he starts fucking my mouth faster. His cock starts bumping against the back of my throat and I suddenly feel it open up. He starts fucking me faster; sliding his cock down my throat. I gag a few times but he gives me enough time to breath, knowing that if I can take his cock easily, I will do a better job of sucking him. "Suck it, suck it you worthless trash. I'm going to shoot so hard it comes out of your ass," he says. His talk only spurs me on, making my mouth milk his cock. My hands have wrapped around him and I clench my fingers onto his ass as he fucks my face harder and faster. Suddenly I feel his body stiffen, "Here it comes, swallow it all, swallow my come," he says. His cock expands, stretching my mouth wide open and I feel the first jet of come hit the back of my mouth. My senses are overwhelmed with the taste of his cum and I do my best to swallow it, but it keeps coming too fast. I feel it running out of the corners of my mouth as he holds my head and fucks me. "Ohhhh, yesssss" he groans as he shoots his final shot into me. I just keep sucking, desperately trying to get every drop that I can. He pushes me away, his cock too sensitive now to take anymore. "Wow, you're as hot as the little tramp, maybe we'll fuck you too," he laughs.

His comments remind me of you and I look over. Your on your hands and knees as the second black guy is fucking you from behind, holding you by the hair as he brutally slams his cock into you. You have been watching me suck the guys cock and whimpering in lust. You've never seen 2 guys together and it's turned you on even more. "Yesssssss fuck me, fuck me. Ohhh god I need more. Use me anyway you want, just don't stop fucking me. I'll be your whore whenever & wherever you want. I'll fuck your friends, male or female, just use me, USE ME PLEASE". The guy behind you loses control and pumps another load into you. This sets you off again "UGGHHHHHH, YESSSSSS, COME IN ME, COME IN ME, FILL ME WITH YOUR SEED, OWN ME, USE ME, MAKE ME YOUR WHORE" you scream. I watch on, unable to believe my eyes. Gone is the girl I thought I knew, replaced by the depraved little whore, begging to be treated like a slut. I can't believe the change that has come over you. I also can't deny that I love the change. I love watching them fuck you; it's no longer rape, no longer an act which you are trying to stop. "Look at you, you filthy slut, you're a dirt little whore who can't get enough cock". The others all laugh at this, it can't be denied. "Yesss, I love it, I love being a slut. Give me more cock, come here and fuck my sloppy cunt, fill it up with more seed," you beg. "Let him fuck the bitch" one of them says.

I rush forward and thrust my hardness into you. You feel so wet and slippery. You wrap your legs around me and start grinding your hips against me. Your lips lock to mine and I can taste the come on your lips. "Fuck me Jeremy, use me too, I want you to treat me like the slut that I am. I want to be a whore for you in front of all these people" you groan. I feel your cunt tighten as you come yet again. Even after all these cocks have fucked you, your pussy can still grip my cock. I pound away, knowing that after all this time, I won't last long. "You fucking tramp" I scream. "From now on I'm going to bring home groups of men to fuck you, I'm going to make them pay me and I'm going to make you my whore". "Yesssssss, I'll be your whore, I'll fuck anyone you choose, and I need to be fucked, abused. Use me, Use me anyway you want, treat me like the tramp I am, Use meeeeeeee". Your words are cut off as your body heaves in orgasm. Your cunt clamps down around my cock, milking me for all it's worth. I can't take anymore and I release my load into you. I feel your teeth in my shoulder as we convulse in unbelievable pleasure. "AHHHHHHHHHHH, Fuck, I can't stop coming, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck, I can't stand it anymore" you scream. I finally stop fucking you but you still don't stop coming. You're holding on to me, trying to ride out the intense pleasure. "Come you little slut, don't ever stop coming. Show us all what a whore you are, show their camera how hard you can come," I whisper in your ear. This makes you keep coming, you'd forgotten about the video camera and now you suddenly realise that they have your whole performance on tape. "Uhhhh, nnnnooooooo" you grunt as another spasm wracks your body. "It hurts, pleeaaassssse, don't make me come anymore, I cannnnn't take any more, pleeeeeaaaaaassse stop, pleeeeeaaaasssse". I hold on to you as your body keeps heaving. Slowly, over a couple of minutes your spasms stops until you just lie there, occasionally twitching.


vooodoo
vooodoo
3 Followers