The Show

Story Info
Listening and watching, but who knew?
2.5k words
4.66
25.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Linda and I had just finished dinner when the doorbell rang. We were expecting Veronica, my wife's college roommate, earlier in the afternoon but she had called letting us know her flight had been delayed.

"Look who's here," Linda said with a devilish grin.

"How was your flight Roni?" I asked.

"Other than the three hour delay, it was fine, you smartass," she replied.

"Poor baby," my wife said as she gave her a huge hug.

Roni came to stay with us because she had some business in town. We told her she should stay with us instead of getting a hotel room. My wife had not seen her in quite some time and thought it would be a great way to catch up on things.

I told Linda to show Roni to her room and that I would clean up in the kitchen. Linda led her upstairs to the spare bedroom next to ours. As they were walking up the stairs, I could not help but notice Roni's legs encased in the sheerest pair of shiny hosiery I have ever seen. The question was, were they pantyhose or stockings? I was growing hard just watching the two of them ascend to the top of the stairs.

Linda and Roni came down and sat in the living room making small talk. I opened a bottle of wine and poured each of them a glass.

"I better get rolling," I said.

"Leaving so soon, I just got here," joked Roni.

As I was leaving I could hear Linda explaining to her that it was card night with the guys. Just my luck, two hot women were in my living room and I was going to play cards. I had better win tonight, I thought to myself as the door slammed shut.

I lost my ass that night playing poker. All I could think about was Linda and Roni. My wife had told me about a week ago that they once shared a romantic experience.

Back in her college days she had come home drunk one night and caught Roni pumping herself with Linda's vibrator on the couch. She saw Linda out of the corner of her eye but continued pleasuring herself. Linda shed her clothes and joined her on the couch. They finished the evening taking turns in getting each other off. Linda had said that the next morning was business as usual and it was never brought up again between the two of them. I found that hard to believe but I didn't press the issue.

I arrived home after midnight and noticed our bedroom light was the only light on in the house. I was hoping that meant that Linda was still awake and ready for a serious fuck session. As I was walking to our room I noticed Roni's room door was shut. I quietly walked past and made my way to the master bedroom. Linda was lying on the bed dressed for the occasion. She had on white thigh high, lace-top stockings and a white lace shelf bra. Her matching sheer white thong encased her swollen pussy lips.

"I was hoping you would come home before I fell asleep," she said as her hands dipped into her panties.

"Are you kidding...I have been thinking of you all night," I replied, as I quickly shed my clothes and joined her in bed. .

I started kissing her legs, slowly going up towards her sweet spot. I sucked her through her panties and noticed her clit getting hard. Linda's clit is very sensitive and will get engorged to the size of a small marble. Her thong was getting soaked as I continued dining on her clit. I slid her thong to the side so I could dip my fingers inside that wet pussy.

I swung over top of her in a 69 position so she could get to my dick. She began to stroke my cock slowly with great detail from the base to the tip, stopping and playing with my head every so often. Her moaning intensified, as she would grind her hips up towards my face.

"That's it, stay on my clit...yes, just like that, " she ordered. "Suck my clit harder." "Yes, that's it...mmmmm...god yes...suck my clit baby, suck it."

My face was soaking in her juices as I feverishly continued working on her clit. Her moaning continued to get louder with each flick of my tongue. I was amazed at how loud she was getting. As she was reaching orgasm she screamed in excitement.

"Fuck yes, that's how I like it baby, fuck me with your tongue," she screamed.

Linda flipped around and started kissing me passionately, tasting her juices from my mouth. Her loud moans and excitement for her own juices had my cock rock hard and ready for action.

She guided her silky wet pussy down my shaft in the cowgirl position. We both enjoy this position as she is easily accessible to rubbing her clit and I am in easy access to her sensitive nipples. I pinched her nipples a few times and had her going again.

"Play with my nipples honey...you know that gets me so wet, " she whispered. "Yes, pinch them hard."

She bounced on my cock for what seemed to be an eternity. With every pumping action she moaned louder and louder. She got off again riding my cock. I had never lasted this long without cumming but I wasn't about to waste my load inside her. She knew what I wanted to do and soon asked for it.

"I want you to cum on me baby. Are you ready?" she asked.

She pulled herself off my cock and made it to the floor on her knees. I stood on the bed over her and feverishly started to pump my prick. Her juices had coated my cock, which made my hand slide up and down with ease. Linda started fingering herself and moaning again.

"Shoot that load all over my face baby, " she ordered. "Pump it hard and get every drop out."

That's all it took as I shot my load onto her face and tits. As one hand was dipping in her pussy, the other was rubbing my load all over her tits and face. Linda cupped one handful and licked her hand clean. Her eyes were fixed on me milking my cock as I continued to shoot her with my cum.

I let out a long hard moan, as I was finishing up my job and collapsed on the bed. Linda got up and bent over the bed. She started giving me a blow job, making sure that nothing went to waste. Enjoying her talents, I was trying to remember the last time we had such an intense sexual encounter.

"Roni!" I snapped.

"What about her? " Linda replied.

"I can't believe we were so uninhibited with her in the house, " I said.

"I am sure she is sleeping. But even if she did hear us, I'm sure she didn't mind the show," Linda joked.

As Linda cuddled next to me, all I could think about was whether Roni was sleeping through our encounter or if she had enjoyed our little show. I would soon find out as I drifted off to sleep.

"Have a great day honey," Linda said to me as she leaned over and kissed me. She said that she had a breakfast meeting with one of her clients and had to leave early.

"Enjoy your day, " I replied still half asleep and glad that I had taken the day off to finish some projects around the house. I turned to my side and fell back to sleep.

I woke up about an hour later and decided it was time to get my lazy ass out of bed. As I was heading downstairs, I noticed that Roni's bedroom door was ajar. I peeked into the room and saw the bed had neatly been made. Her luggage was opened at the foot of the bed and I was not going to let this opportunity pass.

I rummaged through her suitcase with excitement. The top half contained skirts, blouses, pants and shoes but what I was looking for, lied beneath. Roni's lingerie was neatly stowed at the bottom of her suitcase. She had three sheer bra and panty sets, two pair of stockings and an open bottom girdle with garter tabs attached. Under all of that she had stashed her vibrating egg and glass dildo.

"Find what you're looking for?" a voice rang out.

My head quickly snapped towards the voice. Roni was standing in the doorway dressed in a gray business suit with high heel shoes. She had a finger to her mouth as she teased.

"I thought you were gone, " I replied

"That's obvious," she said with a grin. "I assumed you thought you were alone the way you were going through my things."

"Roni, I apologize, " I said. "I guess you think I'm quite the pervert."

"No, not really," she said. "I was actually getting kind of turned on by watching you."

She reached for the buttons to her jacket and started popping them one by one. As she finished, she slid her jacket off to reveal a beautiful sheer white silk blouse. Her lavender colored bra was clearly visible through the blouse.

"Maybe you might find what you are looking for over here, " she said as she turned around and bent over.

My eyes were fixed on her gorgeous body. She turned around, reached for her straps to her shoes and undid them ever so slowly. As she bent over I could see the 6" of lace at the top of her stockings. She had long muscular legs that looked very inviting encased in nylon.

She turned back around and reached behind her to unzip her skirt. As her skirt fell to the floor, the site of her matching lavender high cut panty pleasured me. She took off her blouse and tossed it aside. I could clearly see Roni's areolas and nipples through the flimsy material of her bra. My eyes made their way down her tight tummy towards her panty-covered pussy. Her completely shaven pussy was a sight to behold behind that panty.

She walked over to me with a grin on her face. As my hands slid beneath the elastic of her panty, I reached behind her and pulled her ass towards me. I had to taste her. I began to lick her lips through the flimsy material. My tongue glided up and down her swollen lips as her panty glistened with her juices.

"Linda told me that you were pretty good at oral, but she didn't tell me you were this good," she moaned as I continued my dining pleasure.

"I can get Linda off in about three minutes this way, " I replied. "Think you can last that long?"

I continued my oral exploration of Roni's pussy. Her lips were swollen and her clit was clearly aroused. I circled her clit with my tongue, flicking the tip every so often. She was obviously enjoying herself.

"Hmmmm...yeah baby...play with my clit, " she cooed. "I want to cum all over your face." "That's it Tim, get me off."

As my hands were massaging her from behind, I inserted a finger in her ass. She completely lost control as I kept fingering her ass while eating her pussy. Her legs were shaking and I knew she was ready to burst.

"Tongue fuck me baby, " she shouted. "I'm cumming sweetie...yeah, right there...keep sucking my clit." I'm cumming...yes, yes, god yes...hmmmmmmm"

The front of her panty was completely drenched in her juices. I had never seen or tasted a pussy so wet. My cock was rock hard thinking of what fun it would be to fuck such a tight wet pussy. That pleasure was next.

Roni reached up to the front hook of her bra and let her breasts free from the restraint. Her tits were about the same size as Linda's but her nipples were much longer and larger. I began to suck on her nipples as she pulled my boxers down.

"Let me see that cock of yours, " she purred. "Linda has told me about that too and I have to see for myself."

I guess you could say I am average in length, about 7 1/2 inches, but I am blessed in the girth department.

"My god, Tim, " she said. "You have the thickest cock I have ever seen." "Pound me with that cock baby."

Roni got down on the floor waiting for my cock doggy style. I got behind her and reached around to play with her excited nipples. The tip of my cock was brushing up against her engorged lips while I was pleasuring her tits. Every time I would touch her clit, she moaned a bit.

"I can't wait any longer, " she said. "Fill me with your cock."

I grabbed the base of my cock and slowly started to enter her with short, in and out motions, teasing her opening. She was so wet. I gently eased my cock into her a bit further. Her pussy fit like a glove around my swollen cock. I grabbed her hips and pulled her towards me until I was all the way into her velvety pussy.

"That's it baby...hmmmmm...yes...fuck me Tim, " she moaned. "Harder...yes, faster...harder...that's it...fuck me harder."

Her pussy felt so good wrapped around my cock. She went down on one elbow and with her other hand she reached under herself, finding her clit. She cupped my balls every now and then between pleasuring herself.

"I'm going to cum again," she screamed. "Fuck yes Tim...faster...fuck me faster...harder, harder, HARDER...YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

I pulled out my cock, as Roni was cumming. She rolled over and latched onto my dick with her beautiful mouth. Her vacuum -like action felt so good. That's all it took as I exploded in her mouth within thirty seconds of her sucking my dick. My cock spurted seven or eight times into her waiting mouth. As I was finished, she took her hand from the base to the head of my cock, milking every last drop. She swallowed every bit, proudly showing me by opening her mouth wide.

"That was amazing Roni, " I said.

"That was definitely amazing Tim, " she replied. "I just can't tell which was better." "The show you and Linda put on last night or the show we put on today."

I knew it! Linda and I did have an audience last night. But what did she mean when she said "the show we put on today"?

"Bravo! Bravo!" a voice rang out.

I could peg that voice in a second. It was Linda! She had watched the whole "show" from the closet door slats. I was at a loss for words. Where was this leading?

To be continued...