The Show

Story Info
My son's friend gets a show he won't ever forget.
945 words
4.14
150.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lizzaroni
Lizzaroni
20 Followers

I waited by my bedroom window, watching the tree in the yard behind mine. I'd seen Cody up there for the last few nights, watching me while I got ready for bed. He'd gone to college last year and this was the first time I'd seen him since he'd left. He'd hung out with my son a lot growing up and I'd caught him staring at me more than once. But this peeping tom phase was something new and, I had to admit, it was a turn on.

I watched the tree, trying not to show how nervous and excited I was. Maybe he wasn't going to show up tonight. Maybe he'd found something better to do than watch a 41 year old woman undress.

I had to admit, his attention had always been something of a turn on. A divorced woman raising a son by herself doesn't always feel like a woman. On those times he'd by over and I'd catch him watching me, I might have wiggled my hips just a bit more than was proper, but it felt so good to be seen as a woman.

Where was he? I had everything ready. I'd made sure he'd be able to see me from his vantage point. I'd replaced the batteries in my purple toy to be ready for him. All day I had been wet at the thought of what I was planning and still he hadn't shown.

After what seemed an eternity, I saw the branches of the tree rustling. I caught sight of him making his way up into the high part of the tree. I watched him out of the corner of my eye as he tried to hide himself behind the leaves and branches of the tree. I almost wanted to laugh at how exposed and obvious he was. Once he was in place I started the show.

I sat on the edge of my bed and slid off my high heels. I slowly unbuttoned my blouse, taking my time to add to his excitement. Once my blouse was unbuttoned, I slid it off and let it fall to the floor. I stretched my arms over my head and pushed my bra clad breasts out at him.

I reached behind me and unclasped my bra. I slid it down, slowly revealing a tiny bit of skin at a time. I let it slip to the floor and I stood, my breasts completely exposed, facing the window, wondering how much enjoyment he was getting out of this.

I rubbed my breasts, feeling my nipples harden against my palms as I caressed myself. I pinched my nipples and let my head fall back as I let out a low moan.

I turned my back to the window and reached behind myself to unzip my skirt. I let it slip down to the floor, exposing my black thong to him. I cupped my ass and gave it a squeeze as I leaned over my bed.

I turned back around and sat on my bed. Cody had pushed the branches out of his way and I could see him clearly but I didn't let him know.

I hooked my thumbs into the thong and pulled it down. I stepped out of it and, sitting on my bed with my legs spread, I massaged my thighs. With my legs wide open I hoped he could see the little strip of hair above my pussy.

I slid my hand up my thigh and ran my fingers through my tiny thatch of hair. I slid my middle finger down and rubbed at my clit. I let out a moan as I slid my finger lower and into my wet pussy. I slid it slowly in and out of my pussy.

With my pussy hot and wet, I knew I was ready for the next part of my show. I reached over and opened the top drawer on my nightstand. I pulled my purple vibrator out. I turned it on and slid it down between my breasts. I let it rest for a moment on each nipple, enjoying the tingle running through my body.

I slid the vibrator lower and pressed it against my clit. My moan was much louder now as my body shivered from the overload of pleasure I was feeling. I slid my vibrator down and slowly eased it into my pussy.

It slid in and out easily from how wet I was. I pushed it in and out, my hips rocking back and forth as my rhythm increased. With my other hand I began to rub slow circles against my clit.

How hard did I have him now? Was he touching himself while he watched me? The thought that he was made me even hotter. Maybe he was thinking about climbing into my window and taking me. I knew if he tried, he'd have me any way he wanted me.

Thoughts of him taking me made me feel like I was on fire, my body burned with desire. I plunged the vibrator in and out, even faster now. My breath was coming in ragged little gasps as the pleasure overwhelmed me.

I threw my head back and cried out as I came. My pussy clamped around the vibrator as the orgasm tore through me. After forever, I fell back on the bed, my body shuddering from the orgasm.

When I could finally make my body move again, I stood up and went to the window. I could still see him in the tree. With a mischievous little grin, I waved at him and blew him a kiss before yanking my curtains closed.

Lizzaroni
Lizzaroni
20 Followers